Introducing NutraPlanet's Deal-a-Day!!!

Page 5 of 7 First ... 34567 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    It is possible. But as far as I know, Sam hasn't had time to start working out the details yet because we've been so busy trying to ship out these ATW orders. I suspect early next week he will try and work something out with Richard at Nimbus
    Sounds promising, thank you!

2. For a limited time only or while supplies last, we are offering Thunder at BUY 1 GET 1 FREE!!!!

Two bottles for ONLY $24.99!!!

[IMG]http://www.****************/photos/14145/thundertwinpack_large.png[/IMG]
    • Mind Blowing Pumps
    • Increased Lean Muscle Mass
    • Increased Strength
    • Decreased Muscle Soreness
    • Increased Endurance
    •   

3. I didn't even know this was still around. I just happen to have a bottle of Lightning in my stash that needs to be used in the near future
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

4. Free shipping ends Monday, will Epistane be in stock and able to order before then?

5. Quote Originally Posted by MurdahUDawg View Post
    Free shipping ends Monday, will Epistane be in stock and able to order before then?
    Or Napalm?
    •   

6. Hey Guys,

It looks like NP fell asleep at the wheel. The Anabolic Innovations Buy 1 get one 1/2 Off Sale is still available AND so is free shipping.

Take advantage while you still can and have a safe weekend!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

7. Quote Originally Posted by MurdahUDawg View Post
    Free shipping ends Monday, will Epistane be in stock and able to order before then?
    what?! really?...come on...been waiting on formestane FOREVER...!

8. Damn waiting on an answer about epistane, made me miss the Xtend sale WTF!!!

9. Quote Originally Posted by MurdahUDawg View Post
    Damn waiting on an answer about epistane, made me miss the Xtend sale WTF!!!
    it was free shipping bro, why did you wait?
    Iron Legion Rep

10. Quote Originally Posted by MurdahUDawg View Post
    Damn waiting on an answer about epistane, made me miss the Xtend sale WTF!!!
    a) Order today and get free shipping
    b) In your comments box, request for us to add ___ units of Epistane to your order, and that you are OK with waiting for it to come into stock.

Hmm... I see the Xtend is back to reg. price. Check your PMs. I'll make things right for you

11. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    a) Order today and get free shipping
    b) In your comments box, request for us to add ___ units of Epistane to your order, and that you are OK with waiting for it to come into stock.

Hmm... I see the Xtend is back to reg. price. Check your PMs. I'll make things right for you
    Thank you for the help, I'm on it!

12. DONT CLICK THIS LINK IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SPEND $$$$$$

13. damn...$38 for transdermal Form...seems like it used to be so much cheaper with penetrate 1.0 and the old Form
    maybe i'm remembering wrong though

14. Quote Originally Posted by jasonschaffin View Post
    damn...$38 for transdermal Form...seems like it used to be so much cheaper with penetrate 1.0 and the old Form
    maybe i'm remembering wrong though
    Old form was $15/5g, so not much of a price hike. Old Penetrate was around $13 IIRC; the new formula is much improved though.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    DONT CLICK THIS LINK IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SPEND $$$$$$

Steveoph,
    Any word when Nutraplanet will ship the remaining Allway order of pbcup? I'm running a bit low....

16. Quote Originally Posted by Good Shepherd View Post
    Steveoph,
    Any word when Nutraplanet will ship the remaining Allway order of pbcup? I'm running a bit low....
    Order is arriving tomorrow.

Further updates:

Poseidon Sale: Buy One Get 2nd 50% off; Starts Fri or Monday, whenever the shipment arrives.

Seth Roberts New Book: Arriving Friday.

Leviathan Reloaded Back in Stock.

17. ETA on the arrival of Abyss?............ BOGO for Abyss too?

18. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    ETA on the arrival of Abyss?............ BOGO for Abyss too?
    It will be coming with the Poseidon I believe. And BOGO50% is only Poseidon.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Awesome!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    please?

21. Nutra dont play around, my order was processed and shipped with in 24 hrs! Its hard to find that now a-days.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Nutra dont play around, my order was processed and shipped with in 24 hrs! Its hard to find that now a-days.
    Yessir! I ordered late last night and had a tracking # by this afternoon.

23. like Steveoph stated, Lighting turn around! thats fiber opitic turn around, lol

24. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    like Steveoph stated, Lighting turn around! thats fiber opitic turn around, lol
    We're a hive mind We're working on our pre-cog skills. In about 6-months we should be able to predict your order and ship it out before you even know you want it

25. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    We're a hive mind We're working on our pre-cog skills. In about 6-months we should be able to predict your order and ship it out before you even know you want it
    Well the pre-cog CAN make mistakes . . . then you have big problems, just ask Tom Cruise, he was in a mess cuz of them.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Don't miss Nutraplanets' insane deals on LG Sciences
    By LGSciences in forum Supplement Deals
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-07-2014, 05:13 PM
  2. Replies: 477
    Last Post: 03-13-2009, 05:25 PM
  3. Introducing NutraPlanet Liquid Flavor Systems!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-20-2007, 11:21 PM
  4. Introducing NutraPlanet Healthy Cookie Mix!
    By TheMyth in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 10-12-2006, 03:08 PM
  5. ANOTHER INSANE DEAL FROM NUTRAPLANET!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-20-2004, 07:19 PM