Introducing NutraPlanet's Deal-a-Day!!!

Page 5 of 5 First ... 345

1. back to the DOTD

2. To: Darren at NutraPlanet, it was suggested to make my request to you by one of the reps.

Any chance of a buy one get one deal for IGF-2 ? sure would like to run this w/ 2 bottles
    ---------------------------------------------
    You would have to ask Darren at NutraPlanet.

And yes, you really need to run 2 bottles (i.e. 8 weeks) to get the most out of IGF-2.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    •   

3. Looks like the ball was dropped here big time.
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics

4. maybe they stopped doing it or there's another thread?...

5. Isn't Whey2Buy.Com NP's DOTD??

6. ^^^
    Nope, that's A1-supps.
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics

7. Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    Looks like the ball was dropped here big time.
    Ball dropped where? NP just had two big sales.

8. Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf0420 View Post
    Ball dropped where? NP just had two big sales.
    It's been nearly six months since this thread was started. There's been a new deal posted here less than 1% of the days since then. So as far as "deal-a-day" is concerned the ball was dropped and broke into a thousand little pieces.

NP is great, but as far as DOTD is concerned they haven't followed through. Of course nobody would have expected them to deliver a DOTD if they hadn't started this thread...

9. Quote Originally Posted by LAGear View Post
    It's been nearly six months since this thread was started. There's been a new deal posted here less than 1% of the days since then. So as far as "deal-a-day" is concerned the ball was dropped and broke into a thousand little pieces.

NP is great, but as far as DOTD is concerned they haven't followed through. Of course nobody would have expected them to deliver a DOTD if they hadn't started this thread...
    Exactly. NP is great. And they have a great deals. But this particular promo failed.

10. Quote Originally Posted by LAGear View Post

yeah...oh well.

wheycheap/whey2buy it is for dotd

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-29-2009, 10:30 AM
  2. Introducing NutraPlanet Liquid Flavor Systems!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-20-2007, 10:21 PM
  3. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-03-2007, 12:49 PM
  4. Introducing NutraPlanet Healthy Cookie Mix!
    By TheMyth in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 10-12-2006, 02:08 PM
  5. ANOTHER INSANE DEAL FROM NUTRAPLANET!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-20-2004, 06:19 PM