Introducing NutraPlanet's Deal-a-Day!!! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 4

Introducing NutraPlanet's Deal-a-Day!!!

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
  1. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation

Nutra dont play around, my order was processed and shipped with in 24 hrs! Its hard to find that now a-days.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Nutra dont play around, my order was processed and shipped with in 24 hrs! Its hard to find that now a-days.
    Yessir! I ordered late last night and had a tracking # by this afternoon.
  3. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation

like Steveoph stated, Lighting turn around! thats fiber opitic turn around, lol
    •   

4. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

like Steveoph stated, Lighting turn around! thats fiber opitic turn around, lol
    We're a hive mind We're working on our pre-cog skills. In about 6-months we should be able to predict your order and ship it out before you even know you want it
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    We're a hive mind We're working on our pre-cog skills. In about 6-months we should be able to predict your order and ship it out before you even know you want it
    Well the pre-cog CAN make mistakes . . . then you have big problems, just ask Tom Cruise, he was in a mess cuz of them.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

6. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    Well the pre-cog CAN make mistakes . . . then you have big problems, just ask Tom Cruise, he was in a mess cuz of them.
    It will still make a hell of a movie
  7. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation

Hahahaha dont do that!, you'd be shiping the whole site to me, and i would need a bigger house! lol good work buddy!
  8. New Member

Some of my orders have been like that but my my last 2 order have been really slow. For example my last order was processing for about 8 days before it shipped out yesterday. Good thing I haven't run out of the products I ordered, I still have some left in my current stash so I wasn't really worried about getting it late or not.
  9. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Yet, ANOTHER SWEET SAVINGS OPPORTUNITY!!!

For 10 days only or while supplies last, receive S-Roid for Only $19.99 and a 50% Savings!!!!

S-Roid is the most powerful designer anabolic ever created and at a $19.99 price tag it is probably the least expensive on the market. S-Roid is made by Hardcore Formulations the company that brought the ever popular high quality Epidrol. S-Roid represents a quality designer anabolicand an affordable price.

S-Roid hardcore nature it is only recommended for the experienced designer anabolic consumer. Before using a suppressive powerful anabolic please conduct all the necessary research that comes with using a designer anabolic of this nature.
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I just saw this on the site. The price of super clones have been on the rise as of late, so this is a pretty sweet deal!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  11. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

S-Drol pricing going up, Milk prices going down.... someone is telling you guys to go natural
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

All PHs seem to be going up in price as of late...
  13. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

For 10 days only or while supplies last, receive S-Roid for Only $19.99 and a 50% Savings!!!!

S-Roid is the most powerful designer anabolic ever created and at a $19.99 price tag it is probably the least expensive on the market. S-Roid is made by Hardcore Formulations the company that brought the ever popular high quality Epidrol. S-Roid represents a quality designer anabolicand an affordable price.

S-Roid hardcore nature it is only recommended for the experienced designer anabolic consumer. Before using a suppressive powerful anabolic please conduct all the necessary research that comes with using a designer anabolic of this nature.
    Nice.

14. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.

For 10 days only or while supplies last, receive

Nice. I already ordered the CS/PCS/SDROL combo from NP a couple days ago though
  15. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

While supplies last, be sure to pick up a unit of Ready4War (100 caps) for ONLY $22.25!!!

Ready4War™ (R4W™) capsules provide intense motivation/drive, thermogenic and energy enhancing effects but R4W capsules takes it to another level by also naturally increasing testosterone levels, training intensity, sex drive (libido) and endurance with Nitric Oxide enhancement!

Training Intensity. Is that what you look for in a pre-workout energizer? What about motivation and drive to get you in the gym when you just "don'tfeel like it?" Do you want better mental focus to train "dialed in" and focused on your workout versus focused on the millions of other things that maybe going on in your head when you usually workout?
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Bump....the thread seems to have ceased
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.

I believe it has ceased do to the other fantastic sales that NP has offered.
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

I wait 3 days until my order is processed!!!!!
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

It's likely that one of the products you put in your cart was labeled "Ships in 2-3 Business" then...
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

bump for more possible deals to jump on!
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.

bumpdybumpo
    Gause institute member

Need2slin designer.Product designer/ **** admin.
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.

BUMP!
  23. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Well Friday was Xtend. We're allowing it to oversell,
    Xtend Sale

We're also doing a 3 days sale on 1-T Tren, which ends today.
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Essentials is on sale for $22.99!!! Act quickly, there's only FIVE left.
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/a...als-510-g.html
  25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  187 lbs.

I picked up 3 tubs of Xtend (one of them I may send back as the packaging broke and a little content is pent in between the container and the plastic seal), but I'll still jump on essentials and some beta alanine if it's at this price on thursday (paid this wednesday).
  26. Senior Member

whats the deal of today ?
    Team Orbit
  27. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  187 lbs.

Anabolic Pump sale sometime in the future, eh eh? Maybe something like the Prime twin pack.
  28. Advanced Member

NO! Don't waste a DOTD on USPLabs garbage.
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  187 lbs.

Dude. They're deals of the day. Tomorrow is only a day away.
  30. New Member

Nutraplanet is the best, 5 to 7 days thats including ordering,processing to Toronto Canada. Have been ordering from Jan.08 always good service. Also ordered 2 bottles of Formex , this is one of the best products I've ordered. Try it, definitely works reviews are good too.
  31. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by LAGear View Post
    NO! Don't waste a DOTD on USPLabs garbage.
    Please slow down before this gets ridiculous!
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    I agree. That was a bit uncalled for, USP makes some great product.

Not everyone responds the same to products. Some people are just non-responders, some were dosing wrong, and some weren't in-tune to their diet. So many factors can play into why a product didn't work for you..
  33. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by MrBrightside View Post
    Dude. They're deals of the day. Tomorrow is only a day away.
    Problem is it's never a deal/day. It's like a deal every few weeks in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf0420 View Post
    I agree. That was a bit uncalled for, USP makes some great product.

Not everyone responds the same to products. Some people are just non-responders, some were dosing wrong, and some weren't in-tune to their diet. So many factors can play into why a product didn't work for you..
    My feelings have nothing to do with the products not working for me and everything to do with the fact that the owner is a self-proclaimed Internet troll. And proud of it. He's like one of those shady penny stock pushers. He's the Cramer of the supplement world.

Who wants to trust their body to a company like that? Or wants to fork their money over to someone like that?

Sorry, your owner asks for this kind of reputation so that's what he gets. He said he wanted me to have an emotional response to his B.S. So this is how I express that emotional response.

I think USPLabs products should be boycotted.
  34. Diamond Member

Problem is it's never a deal/day. It's like a deal every few weeks in this thread.

My feelings have nothing to do with the products not working for me and everything to do with the fact that the owner is a self-proclaimed Internet troll. And proud of it. He's like one of those shady penny stock pushers. He's the Cramer of the supplement world.

Who wants to trust their body to a company like that? Or wants to fork their money over to someone like that?

Sorry, your owner asks for this kind of reputation so that's what he gets. He said he wanted me to have an emotional response to his B.S. So this is how I express that emotional response.

I am not one to judge anyone else, as such. Let he who is innocent cast the first stone! It is all about perception. If, for any reason, you do not like USPLabs' products, and are not likely to change your mind, then we have to live with that. But going on an Internet crusade against USPLabs is just childish.
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Wow, I'm just happy to get a deal. Seems like your the kinda person who would complain about having to pay taxes after winning the lottery. Bashing USP Labs is not the way to get more deals a day, and this thread isn't even about USP Labs. If you don't have something positive to contribute, try not saying anything at all. It's better to look like an idiot than to speak up and prove it!!
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

what a horrible company...they provide bulk powders for some of their most popular products! (although I wouldn't mind if they decided to offer bulk AP...hint, hint)

also, I hate that their reps know too damn much...I hate that Ike and Mullet can (and do) answer all my questions!

I've dealt with Jacob multiple times and I always found it irritating that he made sure that I was happy every time...by either replacing my product, giving me a refund, and damn him for hooking me up with free swag.
  37. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by subweevil View Post
    Wow, I'm just happy to get a deal. Seems like your the kinda person who would complain about having to pay taxes after winning the lottery. Bashing USP Labs is not the way to get more deals a day, and this thread isn't even about USP Labs. If you don't have something positive to contribute, try not saying anything at all. It's better to look like an idiot than to speak up and prove it!!
    I was not at all complaining about NP's deals.

The guy before was saying "Hey, whatever it is will only be around for a day." And I was explaining that there is no deal of the day. A new deal gets posted here every once in a blue moon but there wasn't a complaint about NP in my post. I love NP.

That being said, the title of this thread really ought to be changed because NP doesn't have anything resembling a DOTD promotion.

Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    what a horrible company...they provide bulk powders for some of their most popular products! (although I wouldn't mind if they decided to offer bulk AP...hint, hint)

also, I hate that their reps know too damn much...I hate that Ike and Mullet can (and do) answer all my questions!

I've dealt with Jacob multiple times and I always found it irritating that he made sure that I was happy every time...by either replacing my product, giving me a refund, and damn him for hooking me up with free swag.
    I didn't make any comments about USP reps and have found some of them to be quite helpful. I just said that the owner goes online and trolls his own customers. Who does that? You've had good experiences with him. What I've seen from him is immature crap. Behavior that no self-respecting business owner would ever engage in online. So I don't give my business to companies that act that way and also discourage others from doing so. And I have every right to express my views since he acted this way in a public forum.

It's a free country and there are plenty of companies not owned by petulant pricks that I can give my business to. USP Labs' loss is the gain of IBE, CEL, AI, DS, LG, etc.

I don't have a bone to pick with anyone else on this site or any other. But this Jacob character is an arrogant, self-absorbed loser in my book.

I think it's best that you guys just drop it instead of dragging this on. Besides, if I didn't attack you you've got no business attacking me.
  38. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post

Thank you!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  39. Diamond Member

I didn't make any comments about USP reps and have found some of them to be quite helpful. I just said that the owner goes online and trolls his own customers. Who does that? You've had good experiences with him. What I've seen from him is immature crap. Behavior that no self-respecting business owner would ever engage in online. So I don't give my business to companies that act that way and also discourage others from doing so. And I have every right to express my views since he acted this way in a public forum.

It's a free country and there are plenty of companies not owned by petulant pricks that I can give my business to. USP Labs' loss is the gain of IBE, CEL, AI, DS, LG, etc.

I don't have a bone to pick with anyone else on this site or any other. But this Jacob character is an arrogant, self-absorbed loser in my book.

I think it's best that you guys just drop it instead of dragging this on. Besides, if I didn't attack you you've got no business attacking me.
    We are simply going around in circles. Hence, I would suggest that we cease clogging this thread with such exchanges. This thread is about NutraPlanet's deals. If you feel that strongly about USPLabs, you might go ahead and open another thread and ignite such discussion. Addressing others as "trolls", "immature", "petulant pricks" and whatnot in one post speaks volumes about one's own character. You made your point several times about giving your business to other companies. That's unfortunate, but acceptable. Fortunately, some others see things differently.

This will be my last response to such posts in this thread. It is a free country, so feel free to start another thread on USPLabs, but leave this one for NutraPlanet's hot promotions that we are all looking forward to.

Thank you.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  40. Advanced Member

We are simply going around in circles. Hence, I would suggest that we cease clogging this thread with such exchanges. This thread is about NutraPlanet's deals. If you feel that strongly about USPLabs, you might go ahead and open another thread and ignite such discussion. Addressing others as "trolls", "immature", "petulant pricks" and whatnot in one post speaks volumes about one's own character. You made your point several times about giving your business to other companies. That's unfortunate, but acceptable. Fortunately, some others see things differently.

This will be my last response to such posts in this thread. It is a free country, so feel free to start another thread on USPLabs, but leave this one for NutraPlanet's hot promotions that we are all looking forward to.

Thank you.
    I can agree to that so long as I'm not attacked again.

One person asked for a USP Labs product (their right) and I asked that the next deal be anything else (my right). And then I got attacked and needed to explain myself. The last couple of posts were totally out of character for me but based on what I've seen from Jacob I stand by every word.

But yeah, it's escalated too much and I do appreciate your help here at AM. Plus it's getting way OT.

Hopefully we get another hot NP deal soon.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-29-2009, 10:30 AM
  2. Introducing NutraPlanet Liquid Flavor Systems!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-20-2007, 10:21 PM
  3. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-03-2007, 12:49 PM
  4. Introducing NutraPlanet Healthy Cookie Mix!
    By TheMyth in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 10-12-2006, 02:08 PM
  5. ANOTHER INSANE DEAL FROM NUTRAPLANET!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-20-2004, 06:19 PM