Introducing NutraPlanet's Deal-a-Day!!!

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by maurice02 View Post
    Does this last for the week. I just ordered a container last week from you guys.....SON OF A B..... lol lol. I think i might order another one this week if this is still on during pay day.
    The ATW deal expired yesterday. We have a few B1G1F deals right now, and keep an eye out for a new special (That will probably only last a day this time )


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    The ATW deal expired yesterday. We have a few B1G1F deals right now, and keep an eye out for a new special (That will probably only last a day this time )
    What is B1G1F
    When will the next deal be announced?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf0420 View Post
    What is B1G1F
    When will the next deal be announced?
    Buy One Get One Free

    Soon, I hope!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    Buy One Get One Free

    Soon, I hope!
    Doh, don't I feel like a idiot! How did I not get that.

  5. Is this still on-going? Just curious I thought this was going to be like a new deal every-day? Was that what it was supposed to be or did I misunderstand?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Orangepeel View Post
    Is this still on-going? Just curious I thought this was going to be like a new deal every-day? Was that what it was supposed to be or did I misunderstand?
    It will be a series of One-Day deals. The ATW Protein deal was just more than we bargained for, the response was huge, and we're trying to get through all these orders before putting something else as massive up. We have been adding deals to NP, such as the Anabolic Edge and Blast B1G1F . We will be having a great deal on an Anabolic Innovations product in the near future; please hang in there. To give you an idea of the orders we're going through, we filled an entire semi of ATW protein orders yesterday... and that was only half of them

  7. Sorry you guys are overwhelmed, but I'm glad to see you guys are BOOMING. Thanks for the great deals.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Orangepeel View Post
    Is this still on-going? Just curious I thought this was going to be like a new deal every-day? Was that what it was supposed to be or did I misunderstand?
    its sort of like a store that is open 24 hours, just not in a row

  9. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    its sort of like a store that is open 24 hours, just not in a row
    We're always here for your impulse purchases, you know that. Just don't go shopping in the protein section when you're hungry at midnight; it's not the same as shopping in real life *attempts to eat monitor*

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    It will be a series of One-Day deals. The ATW Protein deal was just more than we bargained for, the response was huge, and we're trying to get through all these orders before putting something else as massive up. We have been adding deals to NP, such as the Anabolic Edge and Blast B1G1F . We will be having a great deal on an Anabolic Innovations product in the near future; please hang in there. To give you an idea of the orders we're going through, we filled an entire semi of ATW protein orders yesterday... and that was only half of them
    3 were mine except they already arrived, so not 3 in that truck - No problem, though I was just curious if what I thought, was NP's intentions? a new deal everyday, I was just curious as if it was I would have to continue checking NP every morning!

  11. We just allowed more sales of http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/p...twin-pack.html . Get in on this twinpack deal before it disappears!


  12. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Today's Deal: Toco-8
    $25 Shipped! For a 2-month supply.

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/p...co-8-38-g.html

    Awesome deal! Toco-8 comes highly recommended!


  13. The stacks are coming on like crazy

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/i...1-x-force.html

    IBE's Night & Day Stack (1 X-Dream + 1 X-Force)



    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/o...-arimidox.html

    OxPharm Lean Bulk Cycle Stack (1 ParadOx + 1 ArimidOx)


  14. Hmm... well the Sixpack Deal was supposed to be expired, but someone left it up. Figured I would point it out, as I just noticed it was in stock. Take advantage

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/u...olic-pump.html


  15. wow these are great deals, thanks nutraplanet!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by beastmode99 View Post
    wow these are great deals, thanks nutraplanet!
    Thanks for choosing NutraPlanet! I'm glad we're your savings account

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    It will be a series of One-Day deals. The ATW Protein deal was just more than we bargained for, the response was huge, and we're trying to get through all these orders before putting something else as massive up. We have been adding deals to NP, such as the Anabolic Edge and Blast B1G1F . We will be having a great deal on an Anabolic Innovations product in the near future; please hang in there. To give you an idea of the orders we're going through, we filled an entire semi of ATW protein orders yesterday... and that was only half of them
    Hoping you're referring to the Essentials + Joint Complex!! That would be sweet!!

  18. Subbed.
    I have had good experiences with NP, and their customer service is the best I've found in this market, so I try to buy EVERYTHING from Nutra if possible.
    Keep the deals coming!

  19. cough cough...hmm...how about a DCP/Recreate stack or a DCP/LR stack discount....cough cough LoL

  20. Quote Originally Posted by maurice02 View Post
    cough cough...hmm...how about a DCP/Recreate stack or a DCP/LR stack discount....cough cough LoL
    Perhaps you should try out some Mucinex-D for your caugh first . . . haha
    VikingInc's Journey towards NSL Physique 2016 competition on March 12, 2016, in Houston, Texas.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by maurice02 View Post
    cough cough...hmm...how about a DCP/Recreate stack or a DCP/LR stack discount....cough cough LoL
    *secret cought * I think you may be on to something we have coming up our sleeves... *secret cought *

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    *secret cought * I think you may be on to something we have coming up our sleeves... *secret cought *
    With all these deals going on, you NP is going to need a bigger warehouse.
    I'll be all over that "secret".

  23. Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf0420 View Post
    With all these deals going on, you NP is going to need a bigger warehouse.
    I'll be all over that "secret".
    +2 on that one.....shwing!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Don't miss Nutraplanets' insane deals on LG Sciences
    By LGSciences in forum Supplement Deals
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-07-2014, 05:13 PM
  2. Replies: 477
    Last Post: 03-13-2009, 05:25 PM
  3. Introducing NutraPlanet Liquid Flavor Systems!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-20-2007, 11:21 PM
  4. Introducing NutraPlanet Healthy Cookie Mix!
    By TheMyth in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 10-12-2006, 03:08 PM
  5. ANOTHER INSANE DEAL FROM NUTRAPLANET!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-20-2004, 07:19 PM
Log in
Log in