Orange TRIad NOW UPDATED!
- 02-03-2009, 08:57 AM
Orange TRIad NOW UPDATED!
That's right, we just updated Orange TRIad to be even better and more bio available based on feedback from our customers. We always do our best to address customer needs and this update is no exception. (retailers will have the stock in their warehouses within the next 1-3 days)
Best of all, we are NOT increasing the price to our customers, even though these changes did decrease our profits!
Here is the new supplement facts box:
As you can see we have made the following changes:
* made the carotenes mixed (instead of just beta)
* increased vitamin c from 350mg to 500mg
* increased vitamin D from 400IU to 1000IU
* changed the form of vitamin D to Cholecalciferol
* changed the vitamin E sources to fully mixed, instead of just alpha
* Increased Niacin from 50mg to 100mg
* changed the form of niacin from niacinamide to inositol hexanicotinate
* doubled the vitamin B12 to 500mcg from 250mcg
* changed the form of vitamin B12 to Methylcobalamin
* decreased the calcium from 400mg to 250mg
* changed many of the forms of the minerals to chelates (or citrates in some cases)
* added bromelain for joint and digestion benefits
- 02-03-2009, 09:13 AM
- 02-03-2009, 09:17 AM
02-03-2009, 09:32 AM
02-03-2009, 09:50 AM
02-03-2009, 10:22 AM
I was hoping to see OT capsules
Atta boy RR; all 8 vitamin Es, methyl b12, D3, very nice!
My only question, why not the good ole fashion flushing niacin?
"I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
02-03-2009, 01:54 PM
oooh nice! i run out of orange triad in a month and a bit aswell!
“We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
02-03-2009, 01:57 PM
That is excellent news; good to see my Mg moaning got us somewhere
Also how did you double from 500 to 250mcg of B12
02-03-2009, 02:19 PM
02-03-2009, 03:36 PM
dang and i just bought some ADAM to switch things up.... at least i know i'm going back to the OT afterwards
02-03-2009, 04:01 PM
02-03-2009, 04:10 PM
02-03-2009, 04:33 PM
02-03-2009, 04:44 PM
02-03-2009, 04:51 PM
02-03-2009, 04:52 PM
02-03-2009, 04:56 PM
02-03-2009, 06:52 PM
02-03-2009, 06:56 PM
RR, I really wish I saw this earlier. Is it at NP now? I just made an order last night and included AST Multi-Pro 32x as my multi. Remember back when I was debating which one to get?...Ya, I haven't bought one until now. I soooo would have waited to order a multi if I saw this earlier. I'll be picking up OT next time for sure.
02-04-2009, 06:28 AM
02-07-2009, 05:12 PM
02-10-2009, 07:17 AM
02-10-2009, 07:28 PM
As soon as my MVP is out (next few weeks) I will be getting this.
Head Purus Labs Rep
02-10-2009, 08:05 PM
Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
Similar Forum Threads
- By RenegadeRows in forum Controlled LabsReplies: 15Last Post: 11-05-2009, 02:22 AM
- By ddb08001 in forum SupplementsReplies: 24Last Post: 05-09-2009, 10:33 PM
- By CONTROLLED LABS in forum NutraplanetReplies: 28Last Post: 04-21-2009, 05:59 AM
- By CONTROLLED LABS in forum SupplementsReplies: 24Last Post: 02-24-2009, 01:13 PM