PROMO: New Intra-Aid flavor coming soon

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established

New flavor of Intra-Aid, the bodybuilders workout drink, should be available to ship in the next week or two. After beta-testing and getting your feedback the final product is coming. The new flavor is Citrus Burst

We will select 5 people to receive a full tub of the new flavor Intra-Aid to post up reviews once they have used it.

Please tell us why you would be a good candidate to review it

Rules: 18 and over U.S. only

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Sweet!!! Pick me, pick me!!! :icon16:

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
Hg! Sneaky sneaky sneaky....I suspect you knew this when I mentioned new flavors the other day!

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OOOoooOOOooo... dare I? ;)

If you guys want me, I'm definitely in for this one. It'd be a pleasure, as always.

Why me?

- I have tried just about everything under the sun for intra-workout, and know full well the extra advantage that amino acids, ergogens, electrolytes and fast CHO provides
- The Blue Razz was one of the best flavored supplements I've ever had; trying the Citrus Blast would be great to compare
- I had to back out of my last intended Animal/Universal Log opportunity :(
- My logs and reviews are thorough, detailed and honest. If your product has a shortcoming, I can typically suggest a solution; if your product rocks, I'll tell you exactly how and why.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why Royd The Noyd would be a good choice to review the new Intra-Aid flavor:

1. He uses no current intra workout supplementation
  2. He has past experience with similar products
  3. He believes in training his ass off
  4. He believes in eating correctly
  5. He believes in posting a thorough review when a company is generous enough to offer such opportunities
  6. He remains unbiased
  7. He speaks in the third person
:)

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Why Royd The Noyd would be a good choice to review the new Intra-Aid flavor:

1. He uses no current intra workout supplementation
  2. He has past experience with similar products
  3. He believes in training his ass off
  4. He believes in eating correctly
  5. He believes in posting a thorough review when a company is generous enough to offer such opportunities
  6. He remains unbiased
  7. He speaks in the third person
:)
^Gots my vote! I don't want no other flavor I love my blue rasb...Send me some more of it...lol

sportsfan4110

sportsfan4110

Awards
getting to try the new Intra-Aid flavor would be freakin awesome... if i was selected i would leave an awesome log and be completly honest... i love the blue raz now and i know that the new citrus would be just as good if not better... i love intra-aid stacked with torrent, its the best stack to help recover from a brutal workout

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
Because I started a Fan club for the stuff...but no body joined with me :sigh:

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
Oh, and after the big picture stack I picked up another tub...the new bottles look SAWEEET!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is one area I would like to work on in my push for more size. I usually just drink water during my workouts. It could be a 2 for 1 deal too...my son just started working out with me again and he could give his view on it's benefits as well.

joeyamma

joeyamma

Awards
  • Established
:fing02: great news!

i really like the effects of Intra-Aid, but i was never crazy about the blue raz flavor.

this new flavor "Citrus Burst" sounds perfect!
citrus is a great flavor for intra-workout... very refreshing and thirst-quenching.
i'm really excited to try this new flavor and would definitely like to do an objective review.
i'm no stranger to intra-wo drinks and have used blue raz I-A as well as many other personal mixes.

Johnny7

Awards
Hey all,

I am not currently using any intra supplements. I have used a few, so I know what they do. I would love to try this because I am a huge Animal/Universal supporter. I eat healthy and lift my arse off. If you guys were wiling to give me the opportunity, I would not let you down.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
I am a huge fan of intra workout supps. I have used several in the past. I keep a strict 4 day workout routine. I would be using this with Animal Pak and hemodraulix(willing to remove if necessary) I'd be willing to log this on the FORVM or at least post a review there as well. I am a very honest tester and will give honest feedback.
Specs: 20 years old. 6'2 210 lbs. and I will be training using a modified west side barbell for skinny bastards

naturalguy

naturalguy

Universal Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
getting to try the new Intra-Aid flavor would be freakin awesome... if i was selected i would leave an awesome log and be completly honest... i love the blue raz now and i know that the new citrus would be just as good if not better... i love intra-aid stacked with torrent, its the best stack to help recover from a brutal workout
The recover with these two products is awesome, you can really hit it hard in the gym and recover much quicker.

It's good to have a new flavor, as much as I like Blue Raspberry variety is a good thing.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
The recover with these two products is awesome, you can really hit it hard in the gym and recover much quicker.

It's good to have a new flavor, as much as I like Blue Raspberry variety is a good thing.

Agreed. Especially for those of us who insist on mixing them together ha ha!

Hg

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I gotta throw my hat in on this one. I love the idea of intra workout supplementation, and with the right amount of water the blue rasperry was a killer flavor. Additionally, I would love to draw a comparison between this and LG's BC + EAA.

Good luck to all those who apply

goped

Awards
I am a 21 year old male and would LOVE to review intra aid!
I have extensive experience with lots of supplements and an ACE certified trainer
I am currently leaning out and following the max-ot work out program with a 2600 cal diet. I think it will help keep my lean mass gains coming and keep me focused during my workouts! I have not done a review before but would love to earn a great reputation for doing them in the future. I loved your other products and would really enjoy helping you out with the log. Please pick me! Alex

wolverine25

Awards
I'm interested in trying the new citrus flavor for Intra-aid. Currently I'm using blue rasberry, which has got to be the best tasting supplement i ever tasted. I trained 6 days out of the week, 1.5 hours in the gym. Ive been an avid bodybuilder since 2005. My current stack is Pak, Pump, intra aid, storm (non training days), and Torrent. Intra-aid has help me through my intense workout. I will provide a full detail if select. Thank you.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
i would enjoy using and logging this products for many many reasons.
This would be my first log and i would be able to log in everyday to update.
I workout 6 days a week and have 4 years experience.
Im turning 19 next month, am 5'8 and weigh 172lbs.
Am all natural, have never used a pro hormone or stronger, and could
base my results solely on the use of intra-aid.
Best of all im exactly what you want in a test subject,
all natural, dedicated to lifting, have access to the powerhouse 24/7 and most of all am a 19 year old full time college student.
God knows how many of those make up the universal fan base =D

BuddyBuilder

BuddyBuilder

Awards
Well i was lucky enough to be able to try out the Blue Ras for a few workouts and loved it. I havent really had the money to get some for myself cause i just spent my extra money on a big tub of Torrent, and more Paks. I would love to be able to stack the Torrent and Citrus Burst Intra together, i think it would be an awesome stack and yield great results.

PhysiqueFreak

PhysiqueFreak

Awards
  • Established
Well, I'm currently going through a tub of Blue Raz Intra-Aid and almost out of it. At first I liked the taste, but it is slowly getting old and doesn't taste as good as when I started. I would like a chance to try the new citrus flavor to see if it is one that I could stick with for a long time....

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
This sounds like a great product and I'd certainly like to throw my name in! I've logged several products over the years and I'm honest in how I feel it works or doesn't work. I do total body workouts currently, 2-3 per week, I play hockey and I try to get a yoga session in once/twice a week to help with my flexability. The only supplements I'm currently taking is bulk cissus 3 times a day (1/4 tsp per dose) and Xtend after I workout. I'd like to compare Xtend & Intra-Aid. Plus you should have at least one old guy doing this, and I fit the bill (44). Thanks for the consideration!

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Gotta throw my app. in !!

I would love to review this new Intra-Aid flavor for you guys because my Blue Raspberry Intra-Aid is coming to an end very shortly. :(

Some days I only take a water bottle and my IA to the gym because I feel it helps me push through my workouts as well as helps preserve muscle during cardio sessions for my cut this spring. After continuing on a few tubs of BCAA and EAA intra workout mixes, I feel Intra-Aid is far better then any other one I've tried due to the ingredient profile. I can't imagine going to the gym without this stuff now, I'm hooked !

EasternLEGEND

Awards
i would be a greqat canidate to review this new tasty flavor pick me hg...:dl:

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
I haven't logged a product sponsored review in years. I've been using Xtend + bulk BCAA for at least 2 years now, and about three months ago I started adding citrulline malate, beta alanine, and extra l-leucine. This would be a good comparison between the two.

However I'm on a cycle and I'm increasing daily dose on Sunday, so I don't think I qualify for this review... unless the cycle is not an issue.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Solid looking promo H. I hear the new flavor is delicious!

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Solid looking promo H. I hear the new flavor is delicious!
Yea I can't wait to try it myself BC. Looks like we will be picking winners sometime next week. Get those entries in!

Hg

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
You could pick me :)
I've never had the pleasure of trying Universal product, and I train about 5 to 6 days a week. It would make for a great review opportunity. The closest to intra-workout I've used is White flood. This stuff seems like it would be a great aid to get through those grueling workouts.

goped

Awards
Same! I love universals products! Animal pack rules! I really hope I get picked! Alex

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
when are we gonna know hoom?

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Intra-Aid is the best intra workout ive had! Get in on this guys!

Hollywood97

Hollywood97

Awards
PICK ME! PICK ME!

I would love the opportunity to test the new flavor. It would make for a nice addition to the Test log I'm getting ready to start over here. I am a huge fan of the Blue Raz and I'm curious to how the citrus flavor will hold its ground. Either way, I am hooked on IA for my intra-WO supplementation.

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
Reason #1 to pick me - Check post #9

Reason #2 to pick me - Because I'm almost to another:( (Reason #2 is better spoken with pictures)...

Reason #3 to pick me - Not only could I review the new Citrus Burst, but with my remaining Blue Raspberry I could also review...Blue Citrus Raspberry Burst! (And I know I have your mind wondering now :D)

lowboy

lowboy

Awards
Pick me

-I have never used an intra workout product before.
-i have never purchased anything from Universal Nutrition before. This could turn me into a new customer/
-oh and i live outside of philly so shipping wont be a lot.

BS55

BS55

Awards
  • Established
another entry

I have used Intra-Aid since day one of product launch. Despite not being a fan of blue raz. I have mixed EAA Nitro and EAA Stack Juicy Watermelon with it to mask the taste. I drink it because it is one hell of an intra-work out supplement. It is very complete and provides an extra boost needed to hammer out grueling training session necessary to build a serious mass. The new flavor is one of my favorites! I love citrus flavored anything. In short I would be a good candidate because of practical experince with Intra-Aid (about 6 or 7 tubs as of now) and I love this flavor. I will provide honest and sincere feedback.

Best of luck to all that enter!

Big props for the new Flavor!

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I have used Intra-Aid since day one of product launch. Despite not being a fan of blue raz. I have mixed EAA Nitro and EAA Stack Juicy Watermelon with it to mask the taste. I drink it because it is one hell of an intra-work out supplement. It is very complete and provides an extra boost needed to hammer out grueling training session necessary to build a serious mass. The new flavor is one of my favorites! I love citrus flavored anything. In short I would be a good candidate because of practical experince with Intra-Aid (about 6 or 7 tubs as of now) and I love this flavor. I will provide honest and sincere feedback.

Best of luck to all that enter!

Big props for the new Flavor!
:bigeyes2::bigeyes2:

You must use at least 4 scoops a workout ! lol j/k

I hope this new flavor has sort of a tangy orange kick to it.. if it did I would house about 6 to 7 tubs of it too !

:wiggle:

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
I just got word from corporate that we are still waiting on this product to be finished. We are probably going to let this run until next week as a result. So get your entries in! :)

Hg

BS55

BS55

Awards
  • Established
:bigeyes2::bigeyes2:

You must use at least 4 scoops a workout ! lol j/k

I hope this new flavor has sort of a tangy orange kick to it.. if it did I would house about 6 to 7 tubs of it too !

:wiggle:
I was using it at 2 scoops for a while, then times of 1 scoop of it and 1 scoop EAA Nitro... But yeah I went through it quick. It has been out since September so yeah I'm close to that. Just imagine if I really liked the flavor. :run:

I'm hoping it has a tangy kick too! I think a good Intra set up with the new flavor will be, 2 scoops IA, 1 serving Orange BCAA Stack, and 1 serving of Fruit Punch Storm. Sounds tastey to me :tongue2: If you train early in the day you could throw some fruit punch ST in there too.

joelast

joelast

Awards
I think I should be selected
1.) Because I drolled when I saw the bottle of I-A at the start of this thread
2.) I'm balls deep in a cut and hate my life right now, I could comment on its effects while on a low carb diet.
3.) I have had plenty of experience using bulk BCAA's, EAA's and all sorts of home mix's while working out, giving me some insight on comparisons
4.) I go to school in a hole where I have nothing else to do but workout and hang out on AM all day.
5.) I'm over 18 and in the U.S

joeyamma

joeyamma

Awards
  • Established
I was using it at 2 scoops for a while, then times of 1 scoop of it and 1 scoop EAA Nitro... But yeah I went through it quick. It has been out since September so yeah I'm close to that. Just imagine if I really liked the flavor. :run:
quoted for truth! haha
i have to say that i am excited for this new flavor as well as the new flavor or Torrent.
SCR is all we know so far on that...

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
just wanted to make sure you remember the perfect candidate is awaiting selection lol