PROMO: New Intra-Aid flavor coming soon
- 03-09-2009, 09:59 PM
- 03-10-2009, 12:24 AMSFW and GFH
03-10-2009, 12:38 AM
03-10-2009, 07:55 AM
I started off my workout yesterday tired. Only getting 5 hours of sleep the previous evening had something to do with it I'm sure. I mixed one scoop with 20oz of water and hit the gym. Again, no mixing issues what so ever. I'm currently doing full body workouts with HIIT at the end. Legs started out slowly and I sipped on the Intra-Aid. By the end of legs I felt better and proceeded to blast through the rest of my workout. Infact, I felt great by the time I sat down on the stationary bike for my HIIT workout.
I really like the taste of the new flavor (Citrus burst). It's not overpowering and it doesn't leave an after taste. I felt good and my strength was good considering my lack of quality sleep the previous evening! :dl:
More reviews to come, but thus far, I really like it!
03-10-2009, 11:05 AM
03-10-2009, 12:08 PM
03-10-2009, 12:23 PM
03-10-2009, 02:58 PM
I am your man
• Age : 26
• Height :6'3
• Weight :232
• Body type :mid
• Training Experience (please be detailed) : Trained For 3 Years 2001 to 2004 until the birth of daughter, worked out periodically for next 4 years, 6 months on 6 months off, last 8 months have dedicated my time and energy into becoming the most fit person.
• Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) : I get up at 4:45am 5 days a week. Typical work out varies every two weeks. Will train Back and Biceps (Monday) ,Forearm/ Calves / Abs (Tuesday) , Chest/Tri's(Thursday) , Legs / Abs (Friday), Shoulders/Cardio (Saturday)
• Current Supplements (please list all product names) : MuscleMilk/AMINO ACIDS - BCAA - Tablets /GNC Multi-Vitamin
• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : Tylenol
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be specific) :No
• Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) : 3000 daily calorie intake split between 3 shakes & 4 meals mainly pasta, tuna, Turkey Burgers peanut butter, 2 slices of wheat bread and grits. Intake of fruit in the evening before bed will flex between grapefruit, strawberry, and apples.
• Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) : None as of yet.
• Why should you be selected as a tester? (I am eager to get results, results that make my veins pop, my muscles stretch to new limits, and create a figure that ripples. I have a great way and passion for spreading the the love. i write on other forms currently and have passed the love of Jacked (i tried their preview pack a few months back) onto bodybuilding.com and other sites. I convinced a few members of my gym to begin using jacked already and will continue to pass it on. If this product works great i will deliver the best testimonial not only to this audience but to my friends over at National Sports Distribution in Tampa Florida and anyone else who will listen. )
03-10-2009, 04:01 PM
03-10-2009, 04:37 PM
03-10-2009, 06:35 PM
03-11-2009, 10:59 AM
03-12-2009, 09:00 AM
03-13-2009, 08:05 AM
My son and I had a good workout together. He'll be 18 in a few months so we both hit the gym with a 32oz bottle full of Citrus Burst for each of us. I had a stellar workout. At 32oz, the taste is pretty diluted, but that's not such a bad thing when working out. My son on the other hand, had a very good workout, but didn't like the taste. This didn't surprise me, he pretty much hates anything I give him to drink (Protein, workout drinks, etc). He did say "this isn't as bad as some of the stuff you give me", so in a sense, he did give it up a thumbs up I may talk my daughter into trying it. She plays water polo and swims competitively and she certainly needs something during the 2 1/2 hour swim practices.
For my workout, it was an hour long total body with 10 minutes of HIIT at the end. I had great energy throughout the workout and never tired. Strength was up and I felt very good! I'm going to play hockey Sunday night so I'll bring some with me to sip on during the game.
03-17-2009, 01:21 PM
Another couple of good workouts. One was actually at the ice rink as I played hockey and then the following day, back in the gym. I normally take a day off from lifting after playing hockey, but the way my schedule is this week, I made a date with the weights and a good date it was! :
I find I have better endurance from start to finish when I sip on the Intra-Aid during the workout. The taste is fine, mixes up great. I like it!
03-17-2009, 03:30 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Liftergym33 in forum LG SciencesReplies: 0Last Post: 10-02-2009, 10:02 PM
- By Universal Rep in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 84Last Post: 08-04-2009, 12:22 PM
- By Universal Rep in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 80Last Post: 07-23-2009, 07:33 PM
- By Hoomgar in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 180Last Post: 12-10-2008, 06:22 PM