PROMO: New Intra-Aid flavor coming soon

Page 5 of 7 First ... 34567 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    Just wait until they find the frown face at the bottom of the tub!
    My Blue Raz Intra-Aid is a half scoop away from the frown face lol
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by AK32408 View Post
    My Blue Raz Intra-Aid is a half scoop away from the frown face lol
    Ha ha! It sucks don't it? I let myself run out one time. One time! Never again.


    Hg
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    Ha ha! It sucks don't it? I let myself run out one time. One time! Never again.


    Hg
    Oh, it sure does ! I'm keeping a stock of at least 2 at a time in my arsenal from now on, I'm not taking any more chances
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!

  4. H, When will the new flavor be at NP?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Orangepeel View Post
    H, When will the new flavor be at NP?
    I wish I could answer that bro. It will actually be up to the fellas at NP to pick it up once it is ready. I am pretty hopeful they will though because they already sell the product so adding the new flavor just makes sense. Especially with people asking about it already!

    It would rock if they could get it in before the free shipping deal ends ain't?

    Hg
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    theres a huge dude taking a dump on your desktop dude... becareful...
    LOL That's Evan Centopani.. my favorite Animal.

    ..I wonder if he uses Intra-Aid like Wrath.
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by AK32408 View Post
    LOL That's Evan Centopani.. my favorite Animal.

    ..I wonder if he uses Intra-Aid like Wrath.
    haha i know. I was just playing.
    SFW and GFH

  8. congrats to the winners.

    new flavor sounds right on-point...
    i'll be trying it soon.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    I wish I could answer that bro. It will actually be up to the fellas at NP to pick it up once it is ready. I am pretty hopeful they will though because they already sell the product so adding the new flavor just makes sense. Especially with people asking about it already!

    It would rock if they could get it in before the free shipping deal ends ain't?

    Hg
    I can see if our distributor carries it yet; we should definitely be able to pick up the new flavour for you.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    I can see if our distributor carries it yet; we should definitely be able to pick up the new flavour for you.
    Word is that it isn't quite ready yet Steve. I'll give you a heads up when it is. I am just as anxious to try it as you guys are

  11. Congrats to the winners! The new flavor should be ready to ship out by next week.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Orangepeel View Post

    When will we be able to buy the new flavor?
    I hope to have some info shortly...

  13. Quote Originally Posted by joeyamma View Post
    screw science!
    i used it in the gym and it works.
    that is my approach. IA makes me

  14. Congrats to the winners! I'm excited to try the new flavor...

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post

    New flavor of Intra-Aid, the bodybuilders workout drink, should be available to ship in the next week or two. After beta-testing and getting your feedback the final product is coming. The new flavor is Citrus Burst


    We will select 5 people to receive a full tub of the new flavor Intra-Aid to post up reviews once they have used it.

    Please tell us why you would be a good candidate to review it

    Rules: 18 and over U.S. only
    Wow I would be a awesome candidate as I have always believed in mid work out shakes. I'v used intrabolic with my mass stack. Loved it. This would be anther great product I could try out. Looks awesome.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Wow I would be a awesome candidate as I have always believed in mid work out shakes. I'v used intrabolic with my mass stack. Loved it. This would be anther great product I could try out. Looks awesome.
    winners were already picked.
    SFW and GFH

  17. Congrats guys...this is a great product and I'm anxoius to try the new flavor myself.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    winners were already picked.
    It's what happens when people don't read full threads.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    That is good stuff bro. Be sure to let us know what you think after you use it a bit.

    Hg
    should be arriving today. I will let you guys know next week how it goes.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Bravoboy View Post
    should be arriving today. I will let you guys know next week how it goes.
    Let us know what ya think, B...

  21. So here's the plan....
    Ive got a powerlifting competition on April 11th. So the week after next I will start a competition prep cycle to really put the intra aid to use. I will be using the Sheiko 37 training cycle again. I can't wait. It is going to be brutal and really put the intra aid to the test. I hope you all join my in the intra aid log.
    SFW and GFH

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    So here's the plan....
    Ive got a powerlifting competition on April 11th. So the week after next I will start a competition prep cycle to really put the intra aid to use. I will be using the Sheiko 37 training cycle again. I can't wait. It is going to be brutal and really put the intra aid to the test. I hope you all join my in the intra aid log.
    When are ya startin' the Intra-Aid? See: NEWS: New Intra-Aid Flavor

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    When are ya startin' the Intra-Aid? See: NEWS: New Intra-Aid Flavor
    Nice. Depends on when I get it. I am hoping to get it before I start Sheiko but if not then Ill throw it in whenever I get it.
    SFW and GFH

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    Nice. Depends on when I get it. I am hoping to get it before I start Sheiko but if not then Ill throw it in whenever I get it.
    Will be looking for your thoughts bro. Hit it hard man and don't be afraid to play with the mix. Use more or less water to find the taste you like. use 1 or 2 scoops. It's all up to you.

    Hg

  25. I use the big bottles of the smart water which is 50oz or so and 2 scoops of Intra-Aid. For me that seems to be the best mix ratio that's easy to measure.

    It lasts through my entire workout into my cardio and a little while after which all fit's nicely into the transition of intra to post workout because I'm still getting the l-leucine and the waxy-maize mix which floods the muscles nicely for post workout nutrition.
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. new Product: Orange OxiMega Coming Soon!
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-01-2010, 01:00 PM
  2. PROMO: New SCR Torrent Flavor
    By Universal Rep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 07-23-2009, 07:33 PM
  3. Replies: 331
    Last Post: 12-09-2008, 10:53 AM
Log in
Log in