PROMO: New Intra-Aid flavor coming soon

Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last

  1. Thank you Hoom and Universal !

    Do all the winners get a high quality, top of the line, Universal shaker cup to mix the new Intra Aid in and show it off at the gym ?!?! lol

    I can't wait to try the new flavor.

    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!

  2. Oustanding!


    Thanks much!

    :bruce3:
    •   
       


  3. i definitely need to invest in a new shaker. Have tried 4 all with leaks, maybe some free citrus intra-aid would push me to get one of those Universal shakers

  4. Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    i definitely need to invest in a new shaker. Have tried 4 all with leaks, maybe some free citrus intra-aid would push me to get one of those Universal shakers
    Or you can pick up a blender bottle for $6 with your next NP order (Or get it solo, free shipping all february!)

  5. i meant to pick one up with my peanut butter cup protein and forgot lol
    •   
       


  6. Sweet. I can't believe i won. Thanks fellas at Universal i greatly appreciate the opportunity to try this... can't wait to try it and post my review

  7. Make the winners join my club, I'm getting lonely being the only member damnit!

    When will we be able to buy the new flavor?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Orangepeel View Post
    Make the winners join my club, I'm getting lonely being the only member damnit!

    When will we be able to buy the new flavor?
    Just wait until they find the frown face at the bottom of the tub!

  9. I just bought me some real gains this morning.
  10. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by Bravoboy View Post
    I just bought me some real gains this morning.
    That is good stuff bro. Be sure to let us know what you think after you use it a bit.

    Hg

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    Just wait until they find the frown face at the bottom of the tub!
    My Blue Raz Intra-Aid is a half scoop away from the frown face lol
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by AK32408 View Post
    My Blue Raz Intra-Aid is a half scoop away from the frown face lol
    Ha ha! It sucks don't it? I let myself run out one time. One time! Never again.


    Hg

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    Ha ha! It sucks don't it? I let myself run out one time. One time! Never again.


    Hg
    Oh, it sure does ! I'm keeping a stock of at least 2 at a time in my arsenal from now on, I'm not taking any more chances
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!

  14. H, When will the new flavor be at NP?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Orangepeel View Post
    H, When will the new flavor be at NP?
    I wish I could answer that bro. It will actually be up to the fellas at NP to pick it up once it is ready. I am pretty hopeful they will though because they already sell the product so adding the new flavor just makes sense. Especially with people asking about it already!

    It would rock if they could get it in before the free shipping deal ends ain't?

    Hg

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    theres a huge dude taking a dump on your desktop dude... becareful...
    LOL That's Evan Centopani.. my favorite Animal.

    ..I wonder if he uses Intra-Aid like Wrath.
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by AK32408 View Post
    LOL That's Evan Centopani.. my favorite Animal.

    ..I wonder if he uses Intra-Aid like Wrath.
    haha i know. I was just playing.
    SFW and GFH

  18. congrats to the winners.

    new flavor sounds right on-point...
    i'll be trying it soon.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    I wish I could answer that bro. It will actually be up to the fellas at NP to pick it up once it is ready. I am pretty hopeful they will though because they already sell the product so adding the new flavor just makes sense. Especially with people asking about it already!

    It would rock if they could get it in before the free shipping deal ends ain't?

    Hg
    I can see if our distributor carries it yet; we should definitely be able to pick up the new flavour for you.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    I can see if our distributor carries it yet; we should definitely be able to pick up the new flavour for you.
    Word is that it isn't quite ready yet Steve. I'll give you a heads up when it is. I am just as anxious to try it as you guys are

  21. Congrats to the winners! The new flavor should be ready to ship out by next week.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Orangepeel View Post

    When will we be able to buy the new flavor?
    I hope to have some info shortly...

  23. Quote Originally Posted by joeyamma View Post
    screw science!
    i used it in the gym and it works.
    that is my approach. IA makes me

  24. Congrats to the winners! I'm excited to try the new flavor...

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post

    New flavor of Intra-Aid, the bodybuilders workout drink, should be available to ship in the next week or two. After beta-testing and getting your feedback the final product is coming. The new flavor is Citrus Burst


    We will select 5 people to receive a full tub of the new flavor Intra-Aid to post up reviews once they have used it.

    Please tell us why you would be a good candidate to review it

    Rules: 18 and over U.S. only
    Wow I would be a awesome candidate as I have always believed in mid work out shakes. I'v used intrabolic with my mass stack. Loved it. This would be anther great product I could try out. Looks awesome.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Wow I would be a awesome candidate as I have always believed in mid work out shakes. I'v used intrabolic with my mass stack. Loved it. This would be anther great product I could try out. Looks awesome.
    winners were already picked.
    SFW and GFH

  27. Congrats guys...this is a great product and I'm anxoius to try the new flavor myself.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    winners were already picked.
    It's what happens when people don't read full threads.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    That is good stuff bro. Be sure to let us know what you think after you use it a bit.

    Hg
    should be arriving today. I will let you guys know next week how it goes.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Bravoboy View Post
    should be arriving today. I will let you guys know next week how it goes.
    Let us know what ya think, B...
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. New Fruit Punch Flavor AS Promo!!!!!!!!!!
    By Liftergym33 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-02-2009, 09:02 PM
  2. PROMO: Citrus Burst Intra-Aid
    By Universal Rep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 08-04-2009, 11:22 AM
  3. PROMO: New SCR Torrent Flavor
    By Universal Rep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 07-23-2009, 06:33 PM
  4. PROMO: Win A Bottle Of Universal's Beta Ala9 and Intra-Aid.
    By Hoomgar in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 180
    Last Post: 12-10-2008, 05:22 PM
Log in
Log in