PROMO: New Intra-Aid flavor coming soon

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Answers

So here's the plan....
    Ive got a powerlifting competition on April 11th. So the week after next I will start a competition prep cycle to really put the intra aid to use. I will be using the Sheiko 37 training cycle again. I can't wait. It is going to be brutal and really put the intra aid to the test. I hope you all join my in the intra aid log.
    SFW and GFH

2. UniversalUSA.com
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    So here's the plan....
    Ive got a powerlifting competition on April 11th. So the week after next I will start a competition prep cycle to really put the intra aid to use. I will be using the Sheiko 37 training cycle again. I can't wait. It is going to be brutal and really put the intra aid to the test. I hope you all join my in the intra aid log.
    When are ya startin' the Intra-Aid? See: NEWS: New Intra-Aid Flavor
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    When are ya startin' the Intra-Aid? See: NEWS: New Intra-Aid Flavor
    Nice. Depends on when I get it. I am hoping to get it before I start Sheiko but if not then Ill throw it in whenever I get it.
    SFW and GFH
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Nice. Depends on when I get it. I am hoping to get it before I start Sheiko but if not then Ill throw it in whenever I get it.
    Will be looking for your thoughts bro. Hit it hard man and don't be afraid to play with the mix. Use more or less water to find the taste you like. use 1 or 2 scoops. It's all up to you.

Hg
  5. IBE/PHF Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.
    Answers

I use the big bottles of the smart water which is 50oz or so and 2 scoops of Intra-Aid. For me that seems to be the best mix ratio that's easy to measure.

It lasts through my entire workout into my cardio and a little while after which all fit's nicely into the transition of intra to post workout because I'm still getting the l-leucine and the waxy-maize mix which floods the muscles nicely for post workout nutrition.
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by AK32408 View Post
    I use the big bottles of the smart water which is 50oz or so and 2 scoops of Intra-Aid. For me that seems to be the best mix ratio that's easy to measure.

It lasts through my entire workout into my cardio and a little while after which all fit's nicely into the transition of intra to post workout because I'm still getting the l-leucine and the waxy-maize mix which floods the muscles nicely for post workout nutrition.
    That is close to what I do too A. Good mix man.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  238 lbs.
    Answers

Hello Everyone-

How close to shipping is the new flavor? Anxiously awaiting. Thanks!
  8. UniversalUSA.com
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by edvanp View Post
    Hello Everyone-

It is done and will ship to retailers starting today.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  242 lbs.
    Answers

Nice.
  10. IBE/PHF Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.
    Answers

It came today !
  11. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

Great news; keep an eye out for it at NP probably next week then.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  238 lbs.
    Answers

It came today !
    Can't wait to get home!
  13. UniversalUSA.com
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Nice...
  14. IBE/PHF Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.
    Answers

15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Hello Everyone-

You should have it in a few days bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Nice!

Very nice!

Hg
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  238 lbs.
    Answers

Got it!

Tastes great, good stuff!!!!!

17. IBE/PHF Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Nicee !

I'll be opening it today since I had 4 days off from the gym. What scoop to water ratio did you use ??
  18. UniversalUSA.com
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Nice.... Feedback?
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  238 lbs.
    Answers

I did 1 scoop for 12 ounces and the flavor was fine. I'll likely up it to 18 ounces for my workout tonight.
  20. UniversalUSA.com
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

We need more.... Input.
  21. UniversalUSA.com
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

I did 1 scoop for 12 ounces and the flavor was fine. I'll likely up it to 18 ounces for my workout tonight.
    I flat scoop per 12 oz of water? Dayum... I use 25-30 oz...
  22. IBE/PHF Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Only 12 oz ?!

There must have been a lot of powder floating around at the bottom, lol. I'm thinking of trying around 25oz per scoop for my workout this afternoon. I'll have my review up then U-Rep
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  238 lbs.
    Answers

Nope, I thought it mixed up extremely well, nothing floating. I think my workout jug is 20oz., so I'll use that. I'll report my workouts, but my initial impression of the taste and mixability was very good!
  24. UniversalUSA.com
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Only 12 oz ?!

There must have been a lot of powder floating around at the bottom, lol. I'm thinking of trying around 25oz per scoop for my workout this afternoon. I'll have my review up then U-Rep
    That's what I was thinkin'... I don't think the powder would be the issue--just the super concentrated taste...
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Answers

I know with the Blue Razz I find about 24oz to be perfect per scoop. I still haven't tasted this one yet.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Im going to post an entire log based off intra aid and the new flavor but how it helps with some serious training. Ill post the link up here in a bit.
    SFW and GFH
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Im going to post an entire log based off intra aid and the new flavor but how it helps with some serious training. Ill post the link up here in a bit.
    Nice. Looking forward to it bro.

Hg
  28. IBE/PHF Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.
    Answers

new Citrus Burst flavor review:

I got the chance to give the new flavor a try tonight for my grueling leg workout and I was blown away to say the least !

I filled up a 30oz water bottle with ice cold water and one level scoop if Citrus Burst, and shook it up before I headed to the gym. It mixed instantly with only a tiny bit of Leucine (I think that's what doesn't dissolve completely in water, I could be wrong) at the bottom, which is no big deal at all. It's a nice ripe orange color but the flavor is what really got me. It is the perfect orange taste... I don't know how else to describe it, lol. Not too sweet, and not weak at all. I think 25oz would be the perfect amount of water to add for just the right taste but depending on your preferences you can add more or less to customize the taste.

This is the best tasting intra-workout drink I have ever tasted. It was pretty hard to make it last the entire workout though, I wanted to chug it after I took the first swig after my warm-up.

I have tried and love both flavors of Intra-Aid but I think this will out sell the Blue Raspberry once people get to try both. It's more refreshing and it reminds me of drinking an orange Gatorade after a summer-league basketball game. I might have to buy a few more tubs when NutraPlanet gets these just to make a whole pitcher of it for sipping on during a hot summer day.

I want to thank Universal and Hoomgar again for giving me the opportunity to review the new flavor and tell potential buyers what I thought about it. You guys have a customer for life (or as long as you keep making Intra-Aid) lol.

29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Answers

I can't wait for mine to get here...
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

I got the chance to give the new flavor a try tonight for my grueling leg workout and I was blown away to say the least !

I filled up a 30oz water bottle with ice cold water and one level scoop if Citrus Burst, and shook it up before I headed to the gym. It mixed instantly with only a tiny bit of Leucine (I think that's what doesn't dissolve completely in water, I could be wrong) at the bottom, which is no big deal at all. It's a nice ripe orange color but the flavor is what really got me. It is the perfect orange taste... I don't know how else to describe it, lol. Not too sweet, and not weak at all. I think 25oz would be the perfect amount of water to add for just the right taste but depending on your preferences you can add more or less to customize the taste.

This is the best tasting intra-workout drink I have ever tasted. It was pretty hard to make it last the entire workout though, I wanted to chug it after I took the first swig after my warm-up.

I have tried and love both flavors of Intra-Aid but I think this will out sell the Blue Raspberry once people get to try both. It's more refreshing and it reminds me of drinking an orange Gatorade after a summer-league basketball game. I might have to buy a few more tubs when NutraPlanet gets these just to make a whole pitcher of it for sipping on during a hot summer day.

I want to thank Universal and Hoomgar again for giving me the opportunity to review the new flavor and tell potential buyers what I thought about it. You guys have a customer for life (or as long as you keep making Intra-Aid) lol.

Nice review bud
  31. IBE/PHF Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by tim1985 View Post
    Nice review bud
    Thanks bro ! I tried to be pretty detailed... If I missed anything that anyone wants to know about it let me know and I can add onto my review.

32. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Intra Aid Citrus Blast VS Sheiko 37 Comp Prep

Come join me gentlemen. I look forward to your input.
    SFW and GFH
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    I know with the Blue Razz I find about 24oz to be perfect per scoop. I still haven't tasted this one yet.
    Today was my first time trying the Blue Razz Intra and was surprised to see the size of the scoop. My first thought was...this scoop+20oz H20?? This is going to be some super strong tasting stuff. The taste was actually much much weaker (and much better) than expected , however I might still give the extra 4oz a go tomorrow for comparison. I also went through it pretty damn fast and might have to double up. Almost forgot....Animal Rep FTW!
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  238 lbs.
    Answers

I started off my workout yesterday tired. Only getting 5 hours of sleep the previous evening had something to do with it I'm sure. I mixed one scoop with 20oz of water and hit the gym. Again, no mixing issues what so ever. I'm currently doing full body workouts with HIIT at the end. Legs started out slowly and I sipped on the Intra-Aid. By the end of legs I felt better and proceeded to blast through the rest of my workout. Infact, I felt great by the time I sat down on the stationary bike for my HIIT workout.

I really like the taste of the new flavor (Citrus burst). It's not overpowering and it doesn't leave an after taste. I felt good and my strength was good considering my lack of quality sleep the previous evening! :dl:

More reviews to come, but thus far, I really like it!
  35. UniversalUSA.com
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawk34 View Post
    Today was my first time trying the Blue Razz Intra and was surprised to see the size of the scoop. My first thought was...this scoop+20oz H20?? This is going to be some super strong tasting stuff. The taste was actually much much weaker (and much better) than expected , however I might still give the extra 4oz a go tomorrow for comparison. I also went through it pretty damn fast and might have to double up. Almost forgot....Animal Rep FTW!
    It's intra-workout, so you want the drink light and you don't want heavy flavors IMHO. Kinda like a regular sports drink, but one geared specifically for bodybuilders, not cyclists.
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Answers

It's intra-workout, so you want the drink light and you don't want heavy flavors IMHO. Kinda like a regular sports drink, but one geared specifically for bodybuilders, not cyclists.
    I agree. I hate drinking something that just makes me want to go get water and wash the taste away. By the way, my fiance and I both busted out a great leg workout yesterday, finished very strong. I'm not sure if it was the Intra-Aid that helped her push through the last few extra reps, or me giving her extra massage minutes per rep.
  37. IBE/PHF Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.
    Answers

I agree. I hate drinking something that just makes me want to go get water and wash the taste away. By the way, my fiance and I both busted out a great leg workout yesterday, finished very strong. I'm not sure if it was the Intra-Aid that helped her push through the last few extra reps, or me giving her extra massage minutes per rep.
    It could have been both

38. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Answers

I am your man

Height :6'3
    Weight :232
    Body type :mid
    Training Experience (please be detailed) : Trained For 3 Years 2001 to 2004 until the birth of daughter, worked out periodically for next 4 years, 6 months on 6 months off, last 8 months have dedicated my time and energy into becoming the most fit person.
    Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) : I get up at 4:45am 5 days a week. Typical work out varies every two weeks. Will train Back and Biceps (Monday) ,Forearm/ Calves / Abs (Tuesday) , Chest/Tri's(Thursday) , Legs / Abs (Friday), Shoulders/Cardio (Saturday)
    Current Supplements (please list all product names) : MuscleMilk/AMINO ACIDS - BCAA - Tablets /GNC Multi-Vitamin
    Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : Tylenol
    Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be specific) :No
    Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) : 3000 daily calorie intake split between 3 shakes & 4 meals mainly pasta, tuna, Turkey Burgers peanut butter, 2 slices of wheat bread and grits. Intake of fruit in the evening before bed will flex between grapefruit, strawberry, and apples.
    Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) : None as of yet.
    Why should you be selected as a tester? (I am eager to get results, results that make my veins pop, my muscles stretch to new limits, and create a figure that ripples. I have a great way and passion for spreading the the love. i write on other forms currently and have passed the love of Jacked (i tried their preview pack a few months back) onto bodybuilding.com and other sites. I convinced a few members of my gym to begin using jacked already and will continue to pass it on. If this product works great i will deliver the best testimonial not only to this audience but to my friends over at National Sports Distribution in Tampa Florida and anyone else who will listen. )
  39. UniversalUSA.com
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Intra-Aid > extra massage
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Thumbs up

Solid review brother. Thanks for the write up. Keep slammin it in the gym and let us know what you think as you get closer to the bottom of the tub.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCo4Fun View Post
    I can't wait for mine to get here...
    Let us know when you get it. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts bro.

Intra Aid Citrus Blast VS Sheiko 37 Comp Prep

Come join me gentlemen. I look forward to your input.
    I'm there!

Nice! Let us know what mix you end up liking the most.

I started off my workout yesterday tired. Only getting 5 hours of sleep the previous evening had something to do with it I'm sure. I mixed one scoop with 20oz of water and hit the gym. Again, no mixing issues what so ever. I'm currently doing full body workouts with HIIT at the end. Legs started out slowly and I sipped on the Intra-Aid. By the end of legs I felt better and proceeded to blast through the rest of my workout. Infact, I felt great by the time I sat down on the stationary bike for my HIIT workout.

I really like the taste of the new flavor (Citrus burst). It's not overpowering and it doesn't leave an after taste. I felt good and my strength was good considering my lack of quality sleep the previous evening! :dl:

More reviews to come, but thus far, I really like it!
    Good stuff man. Glad to hear you are enjoying it so far.

Intra-Aid > extra massage
    Hmmmm, I'm not sure I agree 100% with ya on that one U

Hg
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. New Fruit Punch Flavor AS Promo!!!!!!!!!!
    By Liftergym33 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-02-2009, 08:02 PM
  2. PROMO: Citrus Burst Intra-Aid
    By Universal Rep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 08-04-2009, 10:22 AM
  3. PROMO: New SCR Torrent Flavor
    By Universal Rep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 07-23-2009, 05:33 PM
  4. PROMO: Win A Bottle Of Universal's Beta Ala9 and Intra-Aid.
    By Hoomgar in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 180
    Last Post: 12-10-2008, 04:22 PM