PROMO: New Intra-Aid flavor coming soon

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

  1. haha im always looking out for a fellow AM member


  2. Keep the entries coming fellas. Winners will be picked. If you want to be considered ya gotta enter!

    Hg
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    Keep the entries coming fellas. Winners will be picked. If you want to be considered ya gotta enter!

    Hg
    I will bump this because I don't think it's obvious that free Intra-Aid is being given away in here!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by BS55 View Post
    I will bump this because I don't think it's obvious that free Intra-Aid is being given away in here!

  5. Excited to see who is chosen !

    This would be perfect for me because I'm almost out of blue raz intra-aid and I'm starting a new routine next week for my cut
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Bump for some more entries; lots of guys use BCAA's and EAA's, so this should have a wide appeal.
    Intra-Aid use is supported by science as anyone who's read the ISSN position on "nutrient timing" knows.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Orangepeel View Post
    Reason #1 to pick me - Check post #9

    Reason #2 to pick me - Because I'm almost to another (Reason #2 is better spoken with pictures)...




    Reason #3 to pick me - Not only could I review the new Citrus Burst, but with my remaining Blue Raspberry I could also review...Blue Citrus Raspberry Burst! (And I know I have your mind wondering now )
    Haha. Do you like the old packaging or the new one, O?
  8. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    Intra-Aid use is supported by science as anyone who's read the ISSN position on "nutrient timing" knows.
    screw science!
    i used it in the gym and it works.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    Haha. Do you like the old packaging or the new one, O?
    No preference, the old ones kinda classy old style Animal, the new one looks cool though, plus it gives the perception that you get more product since the bottle is actually a little bigger...but it's whats inside that counts, and I like that!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by joeyamma View Post
    screw science!
    i used it in the gym and it works.
    yes, but it is always better if you can understand why and how it works. That way you can also teach others about about it and tell them scientifically how it works, Alex

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    Intra-Aid use is supported by science as anyone who's read the ISSN position on "nutrient timing" knows.
    It correlated quite well with the TOrrent as well. The recent Scivation study also backs the use of BCAA intra-WO, which is similar to IntraAid.

    I like the new labels; not sure why we didn't get them up on NP yet as we got the new labels sent to us from you a while back; I'll check into that. Things are pretty crazy with the ATW protein deal though; I've never seen the status of In Stock items as listed as 1-2 business days. We have an insane amount of orders right now

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    It correlated quite well with the TOrrent as well. The recent Scivation study also backs the use of BCAA intra-WO, which is similar to IntraAid.

    I like the new labels; not sure why we didn't get them up on NP yet as we got the new labels sent to us from you a while back; I'll check into that. Things are pretty crazy with the ATW protein deal though; I've never seen the status of In Stock items as listed as 1-2 business days. We have an insane amount of orders right now
    Yup, ISSN stacks up even better with Torrent--PRO + CHO + Cr

    I can hit ya up with an email addy for the fella at Corporate who can hook ya up with all the new images. Lemme know. Good to hear biz is good right now..
  13. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    It correlated quite well with the TOrrent as well. The recent Scivation study also backs the use of BCAA intra-WO, which is similar to IntraAid.

    I like the new labels; not sure why we didn't get them up on NP yet as we got the new labels sent to us from you a while back; I'll check into that. Things are pretty crazy with the ATW protein deal though; I've never seen the status of In Stock items as listed as 1-2 business days. We have an insane amount of orders right now
    These are "good problems" to have my friend. Growing pains

    Hg

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    It correlated quite well with the TOrrent as well. The recent Scivation study also backs the use of BCAA intra-WO, which is similar to IntraAid.

    I like the new labels; not sure why we didn't get them up on NP yet as we got the new labels sent to us from you a while back; I'll check into that. Things are pretty crazy with the ATW protein deal though; I've never seen the status of In Stock items as listed as 1-2 business days. We have an insane amount of orders right now
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    These are "good problems" to have my friend. Growing pains

    Hg
    quoted for truth!
    that is a smoking deal for 5lbs of wpi. that ATW stuff isn't bad either.

    hey Steveo, while we have you in here...
    how about getting the Universal shaker cup at NP???
    it's the best damn shaker cup out there
  15. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by joeyamma View Post
    quoted for truth!
    that is a smoking deal for 5lbs of wpi. that ATW stuff isn't bad either.

    hey Steveo, while we have you in here...
    how about getting the Universal shaker cup at NP???
    it's the best damn shaker cup out there
    x2, that cup rules. Long lasting and durable, seal is tight, has never let me down and the plastic it is made of cleans up super easy.

    Hg

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    x2, that cup rules. Long lasting and durable, seal is tight, has never let me down and the plastic it is made of cleans up super easy.

    Hg
    I deff. like the shaker.. although my Opti-Blender (new optimum nutrition shaker and the metal ball from the Blender Bottle hybrid I made, lol) has been quite awesome as well.
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    x2, that cup rules. Long lasting and durable, seal is tight, has never let me down and the plastic it is made of cleans up super easy.

    Hg
    What's the Universal Shaker Cup? I've been using the http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/s...tle-28-oz.html ; it's leak proof, had a few for years and love it. Just picked up 2 new ones since we started shipping out them with the NP logo on the side, and I gotta have a few of them Consider how large our minimum order was to get our logo on the side, I think we will be seeing these for a loooong time

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    What's the Universal Shaker Cup? I've been using the http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/s...tle-28-oz.html ; it's leak proof, had a few for years and love it. Just picked up 2 new ones since we started shipping out them with the NP logo on the side, and I gotta have a few of them Consider how large our minimum order was to get our logo on the side, I think we will be seeing these for a loooong time
    And 28 oz. I may need to try me one of them!


    Here is the Universal Shaker Cup:
    Universal Nutrition Mixboy Shaker Bottle

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    And 28 oz. I may need to try me one of them!


    Here is the Universal Shaker Cup:
    Universal Nutrition Mixboy Shaker Bottle
    Hmm that looks like the free NP shakers we give out with our orders. The blender bottle has top-notch review, even on amazon. I'm off to make an omelet, and I use my blender bottle. 5 eggs, 1c. Egg white, 1c. Milk. Shake and then toss it on the pan

  20. Pick me!
    1. I am 20
    2. I have been lifting for several years and love Universal nutrition products.
    3. Don't have work for a while so i can keep a very updated log, all i do is lift weights and read the forums.
    4. I also love to try new supplements and new flavors !!
    5. If you pick me i promise I won't disappoint you.
    Last edited by Afrochowder; 02-18-2009 at 03:22 PM. Reason: i left out an I

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Hmm that looks like the free NP shakers we give out with our orders. The blender bottle has top-notch review, even on amazon. I'm off to make an omelet, and I use my blender bottle. 5 eggs, 1c. Egg white, 1c. Milk. Shake and then toss it on the pan
    If it is you are giving out expensive bottles bro. This isn't a cheap cup. I forget the name and mine is at home since this is an off day. If I remember, I'll get that for you. It's the highest quality bottle I've found so far. Gotta try that NP one next.

    Hg

  22. yeah ive gotten 3 bottles that look like that from NP orders. I once ordered a can of animal flex and got a free bottle. It was sweet. Ill take a picture of it tonight and post it up. These ones are blue with Nutraplanet on the side.
    SFW and GFH

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    If it is you are giving out expensive bottles bro. This isn't a cheap cup. I forget the name and mine is at home since this is an off day. If I remember, I'll get that for you. It's the highest quality bottle I've found so far. Gotta try that NP one next.

    Hg
    The NutraPlanet shaker is pretty high quality. I got one with my 1st ever order from there. Optimum Nutrition was giving away their new shaker for free a little while ago and that seems to be the best, and biggest one I've ever tried to date.
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by AK32408 View Post
    The NutraPlanet shaker is pretty high quality. I got one with my 1st ever order from there. Optimum Nutrition was giving away their new shaker for free a little while ago and that seems to be the best, and biggest one I've ever tried to date.
    Yea the main thing for me is the lid has to seal good and stay on. Also I've had bottles that the lid flap snapped off when being bent back to drink out of it. I've had them that leak and I've had them that pop open when shaking them which can put you into a fit of rage in you are in your car with a leather interior at the time :angry:

    That is why I like this one, it gets me around all those issues and I've been using it for over a year now and the lettering hasn't rubbed off either. So I was figuring it must be high quality. It gets great reviews from people who buy it and the pro's like Tiny.

    If I can remember to do it I'll get the name off it tonight. I think it is German made or something? Not sure right now.

    Hg

  25. I love my scivation bottle. Its just a bottle with a completely flat top that screws on and off. Almost looks like the top of a peanut butter jar.
    SFW and GFH
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. new Product: Orange OxiMega Coming Soon!
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-01-2010, 12:00 PM
  2. PROMO: New SCR Torrent Flavor
    By Universal Rep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 07-23-2009, 06:33 PM
  3. Replies: 331
    Last Post: 12-09-2008, 09:53 AM
Log in
Log in