PROMO: New Intra-Aid flavor coming soon - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

PROMO: New Intra-Aid flavor coming soon

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Answers

another entry

I have used Intra-Aid since day one of product launch. Despite not being a fan of blue raz. I have mixed EAA Nitro and EAA Stack Juicy Watermelon with it to mask the taste. I drink it because it is one hell of an intra-work out supplement. It is very complete and provides an extra boost needed to hammer out grueling training session necessary to build a serious mass. The new flavor is one of my favorites! I love citrus flavored anything. In short I would be a good candidate because of practical experince with Intra-Aid (about 6 or 7 tubs as of now) and I love this flavor. I will provide honest and sincere feedback.

Best of luck to all that enter!

Big props for the new Flavor!

2. IBE/PHF Rep
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BS55 View Post
    I have used Intra-Aid since day one of product launch. Despite not being a fan of blue raz. I have mixed EAA Nitro and EAA Stack Juicy Watermelon with it to mask the taste. I drink it because it is one hell of an intra-work out supplement. It is very complete and provides an extra boost needed to hammer out grueling training session necessary to build a serious mass. The new flavor is one of my favorites! I love citrus flavored anything. In short I would be a good candidate because of practical experince with Intra-Aid (about 6 or 7 tubs as of now) and I love this flavor. I will provide honest and sincere feedback.

Best of luck to all that enter!

Big props for the new Flavor!

You must use at least 4 scoops a workout ! lol j/k

I hope this new flavor has sort of a tangy orange kick to it.. if it did I would house about 6 to 7 tubs of it too !

IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Answers

I just got word from corporate that we are still waiting on this product to be finished. We are probably going to let this run until next week as a result. So get your entries in!

Hg
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AK32408 View Post

You must use at least 4 scoops a workout ! lol j/k

I hope this new flavor has sort of a tangy orange kick to it.. if it did I would house about 6 to 7 tubs of it too !

I was using it at 2 scoops for a while, then times of 1 scoop of it and 1 scoop EAA Nitro... But yeah I went through it quick. It has been out since September so yeah I'm close to that. Just imagine if I really liked the flavor.

I'm hoping it has a tangy kick too! I think a good Intra set up with the new flavor will be, 2 scoops IA, 1 serving Orange BCAA Stack, and 1 serving of Fruit Punch Storm. Sounds tastey to me If you train early in the day you could throw some fruit punch ST in there too.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

I think I should be selected
    1.) Because I drolled when I saw the bottle of I-A at the start of this thread
    2.) I'm balls deep in a cut and hate my life right now, I could comment on its effects while on a low carb diet.
    3.) I have had plenty of experience using bulk BCAA's, EAA's and all sorts of home mix's while working out, giving me some insight on comparisons
    4.) I go to school in a hole where I have nothing else to do but workout and hang out on AM all day.
    5.) I'm over 18 and in the U.S
  6. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Answers

Like the avi Joe!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Answers

I was using it at 2 scoops for a while, then times of 1 scoop of it and 1 scoop EAA Nitro... But yeah I went through it quick. It has been out since September so yeah I'm close to that. Just imagine if I really liked the flavor.
    quoted for truth! haha
    i have to say that i am excited for this new flavor as well as the new flavor or Torrent.
    SCR is all we know so far on that...
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.
    Answers

just wanted to make sure you remember the perfect candidate is awaiting selection lol
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Answers

I know how you feel. I'll get chosen one day.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    just wanted to make sure you remember the perfect candidate is awaiting selection lol
    They know who the perfect candidate is
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.
    Answers

haha im always looking out for a fellow AM member
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Keep the entries coming fellas. Winners will be picked. If you want to be considered ya gotta enter!

Hg
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    Keep the entries coming fellas. Winners will be picked. If you want to be considered ya gotta enter!

Hg
    I will bump this because I don't think it's obvious that free Intra-Aid is being given away in here!
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Answers

I will bump this because I don't think it's obvious that free Intra-Aid is being given away in here!
  15. IBE/PHF Rep
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Excited to see who is chosen !

This would be perfect for me because I'm almost out of blue raz intra-aid and I'm starting a new routine next week for my cut
  16. UniversalUSA.com
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Bump for some more entries; lots of guys use BCAA's and EAA's, so this should have a wide appeal.
    Intra-Aid use is supported by science as anyone who's read the ISSN position on "nutrient timing" knows.
  17. UniversalUSA.com
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Orangepeel View Post
    Reason #1 to pick me - Check post #9

Reason #2 to pick me - Because I'm almost to another (Reason #2 is better spoken with pictures)...

Reason #3 to pick me - Not only could I review the new Citrus Burst, but with my remaining Blue Raspberry I could also review...Blue Citrus Raspberry Burst! (And I know I have your mind wondering now )
    Haha. Do you like the old packaging or the new one, O?
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    Intra-Aid use is supported by science as anyone who's read the ISSN position on "nutrient timing" knows.
    screw science!
    i used it in the gym and it works.
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Haha. Do you like the old packaging or the new one, O?
    No preference, the old ones kinda classy old style Animal, the new one looks cool though, plus it gives the perception that you get more product since the bottle is actually a little bigger...but it's whats inside that counts, and I like that!
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by joeyamma View Post
    screw science!
    i used it in the gym and it works.
    yes, but it is always better if you can understand why and how it works. That way you can also teach others about about it and tell them scientifically how it works, Alex
  21. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

It correlated quite well with the TOrrent as well. The recent Scivation study also backs the use of BCAA intra-WO, which is similar to IntraAid.

I like the new labels; not sure why we didn't get them up on NP yet as we got the new labels sent to us from you a while back; I'll check into that. Things are pretty crazy with the ATW protein deal though; I've never seen the status of In Stock items as listed as 1-2 business days. We have an insane amount of orders right now
  22. UniversalUSA.com
    Answers

It correlated quite well with the TOrrent as well. The recent Scivation study also backs the use of BCAA intra-WO, which is similar to IntraAid.

I like the new labels; not sure why we didn't get them up on NP yet as we got the new labels sent to us from you a while back; I'll check into that. Things are pretty crazy with the ATW protein deal though; I've never seen the status of In Stock items as listed as 1-2 business days. We have an insane amount of orders right now
    Yup, ISSN stacks up even better with Torrent--PRO + CHO + Cr

I can hit ya up with an email addy for the fella at Corporate who can hook ya up with all the new images. Lemme know. Good to hear biz is good right now..
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Thumbs up

These are "good problems" to have my friend. Growing pains

Hg
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Answers

These are "good problems" to have my friend. Growing pains

Hg
    quoted for truth!
    that is a smoking deal for 5lbs of wpi. that ATW stuff isn't bad either.

hey Steveo, while we have you in here...
    how about getting the Universal shaker cup at NP???
    it's the best damn shaker cup out there
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Thumbs up

quoted for truth!
    that is a smoking deal for 5lbs of wpi. that ATW stuff isn't bad either.

hey Steveo, while we have you in here...
    how about getting the Universal shaker cup at NP???
    it's the best damn shaker cup out there
    x2, that cup rules. Long lasting and durable, seal is tight, has never let me down and the plastic it is made of cleans up super easy.

Hg
  26. IBE/PHF Rep
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.
    Answers

x2, that cup rules. Long lasting and durable, seal is tight, has never let me down and the plastic it is made of cleans up super easy.

Hg
    I deff. like the shaker.. although my Opti-Blender (new optimum nutrition shaker and the metal ball from the Blender Bottle hybrid I made, lol) has been quite awesome as well.
  27. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

Hg
    What's the Universal Shaker Cup? I've been using the http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/s...tle-28-oz.html ; it's leak proof, had a few for years and love it. Just picked up 2 new ones since we started shipping out them with the NP logo on the side, and I gotta have a few of them Consider how large our minimum order was to get our logo on the side, I think we will be seeing these for a loooong time
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Answers

What's the Universal Shaker Cup? I've been using the http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/s...tle-28-oz.html ; it's leak proof, had a few for years and love it. Just picked up 2 new ones since we started shipping out them with the NP logo on the side, and I gotta have a few of them Consider how large our minimum order was to get our logo on the side, I think we will be seeing these for a loooong time
    And 28 oz. I may need to try me one of them!

Here is the Universal Shaker Cup:
    Universal Nutrition Mixboy Shaker Bottle
  29. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

And 28 oz. I may need to try me one of them!

Here is the Universal Shaker Cup:
    Universal Nutrition Mixboy Shaker Bottle
    Hmm that looks like the free NP shakers we give out with our orders. The blender bottle has top-notch review, even on amazon. I'm off to make an omelet, and I use my blender bottle. 5 eggs, 1c. Egg white, 1c. Milk. Shake and then toss it on the pan
  30. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Pick me!
    1. I am 20
    2. I have been lifting for several years and love Universal nutrition products.
    3. Don't have work for a while so i can keep a very updated log, all i do is lift weights and read the forums.
    4. I also love to try new supplements and new flavors !!
    5. If you pick me i promise I won't disappoint you.
    Last edited by Afrochowder; 02-18-2009 at 02:22 PM. Reason: i left out an I
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Hmm that looks like the free NP shakers we give out with our orders. The blender bottle has top-notch review, even on amazon. I'm off to make an omelet, and I use my blender bottle. 5 eggs, 1c. Egg white, 1c. Milk. Shake and then toss it on the pan
    If it is you are giving out expensive bottles bro. This isn't a cheap cup. I forget the name and mine is at home since this is an off day. If I remember, I'll get that for you. It's the highest quality bottle I've found so far. Gotta try that NP one next.

Hg
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Answers

yeah ive gotten 3 bottles that look like that from NP orders. I once ordered a can of animal flex and got a free bottle. It was sweet. Ill take a picture of it tonight and post it up. These ones are blue with Nutraplanet on the side.
    SFW and GFH
  33. IBE/PHF Rep
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.
    Answers

If it is you are giving out expensive bottles bro. This isn't a cheap cup. I forget the name and mine is at home since this is an off day. If I remember, I'll get that for you. It's the highest quality bottle I've found so far. Gotta try that NP one next.

Hg
    The NutraPlanet shaker is pretty high quality. I got one with my 1st ever order from there. Optimum Nutrition was giving away their new shaker for free a little while ago and that seems to be the best, and biggest one I've ever tried to date.
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AK32408 View Post
    The NutraPlanet shaker is pretty high quality. I got one with my 1st ever order from there. Optimum Nutrition was giving away their new shaker for free a little while ago and that seems to be the best, and biggest one I've ever tried to date.
    Yea the main thing for me is the lid has to seal good and stay on. Also I've had bottles that the lid flap snapped off when being bent back to drink out of it. I've had them that leak and I've had them that pop open when shaking them which can put you into a fit of rage in you are in your car with a leather interior at the time :angry:

That is why I like this one, it gets me around all those issues and I've been using it for over a year now and the lettering hasn't rubbed off either. So I was figuring it must be high quality. It gets great reviews from people who buy it and the pro's like Tiny.

If I can remember to do it I'll get the name off it tonight. I think it is German made or something? Not sure right now.

Hg
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Answers

I love my scivation bottle. Its just a bottle with a completely flat top that screws on and off. Almost looks like the top of a peanut butter jar.
    SFW and GFH
  36. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Answers

no offense bro, but the Universal shaker cup is the best.
    i have several Blender Bottles, and while they are nice, they don't compare the U one.

while it may look similar to cheaper models, the Universal one is made of much higher quality plastic and has one main feature...
    the lid snap-on sealing lid.... think Tupperware
    it is a Buchsteiner Mixboy.

this is the only, true, leak-proof shaker cup that i've used.
    this works way better than any of those shaker cups w/ the rubber seals in the lids.
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Thumbs up

no offense bro, but the Universal shaker cup is the best.
    i have several Blender Bottles, and while they are nice, they don't compare the U one.

while it may look similar to cheaper models, the Universal one is made of much higher quality plastic and has one main feature...
    the lid snap-on sealing lid.... think Tupperware
    it is a Buchsteiner Mixboy.

this is the only, true, leak-proof shaker cup that i've used.
    this works way better than any of those shaker cups w/ the rubber seals in the lids.
    That's it! Gingen series. Now I remember. Seriously, if you guys were giving these away free with orders that was sweet because this is one of the best cups you can get IMO. I think you should see about bringing them on board at NP. More sales homie

Mine is over a year old of constant gym use and it still look brand new. No lie. Very well made cup.

Thanks for the info Joe. I could not remember that name for anything but I did remember that is sounded German.

Hg
  38. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

Sounds like a very solid shaker cup! It is definitely different from the SonicShaker that NP gives out free on it's orders.
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Answers

hey when are we gonna find out about the winners Hoom?
    SFW and GFH
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    hey when are we gonna find out about the winners Hoom?
    Just as soon as I get my free NP shaker cup and not before!

No really, waiting for the release of the product at this point. Sorry for the delay in picking winners but sit tight because it will happen.

In the meantime, there is still time for more entries.

Hg
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. New Fruit Punch Flavor AS Promo!!!!!!!!!!
    By Liftergym33 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-02-2009, 08:02 PM
  2. PROMO: Citrus Burst Intra-Aid
    By Universal Rep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 08-04-2009, 10:22 AM
  3. PROMO: New SCR Torrent Flavor
    By Universal Rep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 07-23-2009, 05:33 PM
  4. PROMO: Win A Bottle Of Universal's Beta Ala9 and Intra-Aid.
    By Hoomgar in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 180
    Last Post: 12-10-2008, 04:22 PM