PROMO: New Intra-Aid flavor coming soon

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

  1. I haven't logged a product sponsored review in years. I've been using Xtend + bulk BCAA for at least 2 years now, and about three months ago I started adding citrulline malate, beta alanine, and extra l-leucine. This would be a good comparison between the two.

    However I'm on a cycle and I'm increasing daily dose on Sunday, so I don't think I qualify for this review... unless the cycle is not an issue.


  2. Solid looking promo H. I hear the new flavor is delicious!
    •   
       

  3. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by B Con View Post
    Solid looking promo H. I hear the new flavor is delicious!
    Yea I can't wait to try it myself BC. Looks like we will be picking winners sometime next week. Get those entries in!

    Hg

  4. Bump for some more entries; lots of guys use BCAA's and EAA's, so this should have a wide appeal.

  5. You could pick me
    I've never had the pleasure of trying Universal product, and I train about 5 to 6 days a week. It would make for a great review opportunity. The closest to intra-workout I've used is White flood. This stuff seems like it would be a great aid to get through those grueling workouts.
    •   
       


  6. Same! I love universals products! Animal pack rules! I really hope I get picked! Alex

  7. when are we gonna know hoom?
    SFW and GFH

  8. Intra-Aid is the best intra workout ive had! Get in on this guys!


  9. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    when are we gonna know hoom?
    I think he said sometimes this week.
    Mr. Supps Board Rep

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    I think he said sometimes this week.
    That is correct. I would like to see a few more entries in here before I do but sometime this week is what I had originally said.

    Hg
  11. PICK ME! PICK ME!


    I would love the opportunity to test the new flavor. It would make for a nice addition to the Test log I'm getting ready to start over here. I am a huge fan of the Blue Raz and I'm curious to how the citrus flavor will hold its ground. Either way, I am hooked on IA for my intra-WO supplementation.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by MrDead View Post
    Sweet!!! Pick me, pick me!!!
    Bumpin' mines entry... Kin I haz sum...?

  13. Reason #1 to pick me - Check post #9

    Reason #2 to pick me - Because I'm almost to another (Reason #2 is better spoken with pictures)...




    Reason #3 to pick me - Not only could I review the new Citrus Burst, but with my remaining Blue Raspberry I could also review...Blue Citrus Raspberry Burst! (And I know I have your mind wondering now )

  14. Pick me

    -I have never used an intra workout product before.
    -i have never purchased anything from Universal Nutrition before. This could turn me into a new customer/
    -oh and i live outside of philly so shipping wont be a lot.

  15. LOL Orange peel
  16. another entry


    I have used Intra-Aid since day one of product launch. Despite not being a fan of blue raz. I have mixed EAA Nitro and EAA Stack Juicy Watermelon with it to mask the taste. I drink it because it is one hell of an intra-work out supplement. It is very complete and provides an extra boost needed to hammer out grueling training session necessary to build a serious mass. The new flavor is one of my favorites! I love citrus flavored anything. In short I would be a good candidate because of practical experince with Intra-Aid (about 6 or 7 tubs as of now) and I love this flavor. I will provide honest and sincere feedback.

    Best of luck to all that enter!

    Big props for the new Flavor!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by BS55 View Post
    I have used Intra-Aid since day one of product launch. Despite not being a fan of blue raz. I have mixed EAA Nitro and EAA Stack Juicy Watermelon with it to mask the taste. I drink it because it is one hell of an intra-work out supplement. It is very complete and provides an extra boost needed to hammer out grueling training session necessary to build a serious mass. The new flavor is one of my favorites! I love citrus flavored anything. In short I would be a good candidate because of practical experince with Intra-Aid (about 6 or 7 tubs as of now) and I love this flavor. I will provide honest and sincere feedback.

    Best of luck to all that enter!

    Big props for the new Flavor!


    You must use at least 4 scoops a workout ! lol j/k

    I hope this new flavor has sort of a tangy orange kick to it.. if it did I would house about 6 to 7 tubs of it too !

    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!
  18. Post


    I just got word from corporate that we are still waiting on this product to be finished. We are probably going to let this run until next week as a result. So get your entries in!

    Hg

  19. Quote Originally Posted by AK32408 View Post


    You must use at least 4 scoops a workout ! lol j/k

    I hope this new flavor has sort of a tangy orange kick to it.. if it did I would house about 6 to 7 tubs of it too !

    I was using it at 2 scoops for a while, then times of 1 scoop of it and 1 scoop EAA Nitro... But yeah I went through it quick. It has been out since September so yeah I'm close to that. Just imagine if I really liked the flavor.

    I'm hoping it has a tangy kick too! I think a good Intra set up with the new flavor will be, 2 scoops IA, 1 serving Orange BCAA Stack, and 1 serving of Fruit Punch Storm. Sounds tastey to me If you train early in the day you could throw some fruit punch ST in there too.

  20. I think I should be selected
    1.) Because I drolled when I saw the bottle of I-A at the start of this thread
    2.) I'm balls deep in a cut and hate my life right now, I could comment on its effects while on a low carb diet.
    3.) I have had plenty of experience using bulk BCAA's, EAA's and all sorts of home mix's while working out, giving me some insight on comparisons
    4.) I go to school in a hole where I have nothing else to do but workout and hang out on AM all day.
    5.) I'm over 18 and in the U.S

  21. Like the avi Joe!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  22. Quote Originally Posted by BS55 View Post
    I was using it at 2 scoops for a while, then times of 1 scoop of it and 1 scoop EAA Nitro... But yeah I went through it quick. It has been out since September so yeah I'm close to that. Just imagine if I really liked the flavor.
    quoted for truth! haha
    i have to say that i am excited for this new flavor as well as the new flavor or Torrent.
    SCR is all we know so far on that...

  23. just wanted to make sure you remember the perfect candidate is awaiting selection lol

  24. I know how you feel. I'll get chosen one day.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    just wanted to make sure you remember the perfect candidate is awaiting selection lol
    They know who the perfect candidate is
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. new Product: Orange OxiMega Coming Soon!
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-01-2010, 12:00 PM
  2. PROMO: New SCR Torrent Flavor
    By Universal Rep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 07-23-2009, 06:33 PM
  3. Replies: 331
    Last Post: 12-09-2008, 09:53 AM
Log in
Log in