NEVER-NEVER offered in Retail-100% money back on a deeply discounted Product!

Tomorrow 2-2-09 retail history is made!

The economy sucks so how about 2 bottles of PRIME for 69.99 and it gets better!

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/usplabs/prime-twin-pack.html

100% money back Deal ON A DEEPLY discounted product—Who has BIGGER Balls than us with this offer? WE ARE THAT CONFIDENT in the product when combined into the regimen of the knowledgeable consumer. In addition to the killer deal we are offering with NutraPlanet, we are eliminating ALL risk.

1. Dosing: 6 caps a day, 7 days a week off for 6 weeks. As previously mentioned, individuals on this board are knowledgeable enough with their training to gauge when they need an off day. 5 on/2 off on label is for extreme beginner.

2. You must log the results on Anabolicminds and usplabsdirect.com (just copy and paste log from one forum to the other...simple) PRIME forum. You must post your REAL diet and REAL training regimen along with other supplements in the regimen. You must update 5 days a week for refund to be valid. Keeping a journal is something all lifters should do anyway, so this will be done by most already.

3. The max allowed on the refund is 6 bottles, but if you run the 2 bottle cycle and chose to return, the other 4 bottles must be sealed. If a refund is requested, you will return the 6 bottles along with NutraPlanet Receipt.

Listen, Prime has been proven over and over again in the real world and when studied. We know how well it works & want you to enjoy the incredible strength, recovery, size, pumps, etc it has to offer. And we want to take all risk off of you to do so. So pick up Prime at an incredible price and get ready to reap the rewards!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
PRIME dramatically boosted my strength.

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
How long will this last? I would surely jump on this...but I can't use/log it until June/July - I could however post a full diet/training program and...WEEKLY pictures.

How long will this last? I would surely jump on this...but I can't use/log it until June/July - I could however post a full diet/training program and...WEEKLY pictures.

ends in 10 days or while supplies last. Sam said PRIME Is moving fast...

You can log when ever just keep the receipt.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Prime Twin Packs are blowing out the door!

Since USPLabs has raised the stakes on this amazing Twin Pack deal with the unprecedented 100% money back guarantee, we have also done the same by offering FREE FedEx ground shipping. No silly coupons to remember, it's discounted on the fly! Not to mention you can still use your volume discount codes on top of the FREE SHIPPING for further SAVINGS $$$!

USPLabs + NP = :bow28:

No silly coupons to remember, it's discounted on the fly! Not to mention you can still use your volume discount codes on top of the FREE SHIPPING for further SAVINGS $$$!

Wow! Further discounts along with free shipping, Sam loves his .01% profit margins:notworthy:

We may have to switch from llcs to non profit.

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
So let me get this straight, 2 bottles, 6/day means 40day log?

what is required for the diet? I am looking to get lbm, little to no bulk...working on sixpack.

erniejade

Awards
i have never used this one before but for this price I am going to pick some up and give it a try.

Thanks!!

xtazy

Awards
Prime is top of the line stuff.
I use it and it has worked great.
Use the 5 day on/ 2 day off split, it works good.

Im on my 3rd week of it and I can see the difference.

I would be buying some if I wasent broke right now! lol

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
i have no need for prime...how about you throw me that deal on powerful and/or jacked

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tomorrow 2-2-09 retail history is made!

The economy sucks so how about 2 bottles of PRIME for 69.99 and it gets better!

100% money back Deal ON A DEEPLY discounted product—Who has BIGGER Balls than us with this offer? WE ARE THAT CONFIDENT in the product when combined into the regimen of the knowledgeable consumer. In addition to the killer deal we are offering with NutraPlanet, we are eliminating ALL risk.

1. Dosing: 6 caps a day, 7 days a week off for 6 weeks. As previously mentioned, individuals on this board are knowledgeable enough with their training to gauge when they need an off day. 5 on/2 off on label is for extreme beginner.

2. You must log the results on Anabolicminds and usplabsdirect.com (just copy and paste log from one forum to the other...simple) PRIME forum. You must post your REAL diet and REAL training regimen along with other supplements in the regimen. You must update 5 days a week for refund to be valid. Keeping a journal is something all lifters should do anyway, so this will be done by most already.

3. The max allowed on the refund is 6 bottles, but if you run the 2 bottle cycle and chose to return, the other 4 bottles must be sealed. If a refund is requested, you will return the 6 bottles along with NutraPlanet Receipt.

Listen, Prime has been proven over and over again in the real world and when studied. We know how well it works & want you to enjoy the incredible strength, recovery, size, pumps, etc it has to offer. And we want to take all risk off of you to do so. So pick up Prime at an incredible price and get ready to reap the rewards!

Are Canadian customers eligible for this?

brook011

Awards
I am just finishing a cycle of Havoc - 30/40/40/40 and need to know, will this help me keep my strength? Thanks!

I am just finishing a cycle of Havoc - 30/40/40/40 and need to know, will this help me keep my strength? Thanks!
you will gain strength in PCT and possibly gain muscle and lose fat..

Log it and follow the logging rules and get your money back if you do not like the results.

I'm confident you will!

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
if only they took paypal

and I had a discount code

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have never used this one before but for this price I am going to pick some up and give it a try.

Thanks!!
Sounds great! Thanks! :thumbsup:

wearedbleedblue

wearedbleedblue

Awards
  • Established
Picked up 4 bottles, will be in for a log probably as PCT, might run them as stand alone.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Picked up 4 bottles, will be in for a log probably as PCT, might run them as stand alone.
Users continue to gain strength and size during PCT... Can't wait to hear your results... :wiggle:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will be glad to do this. Im waiting on my tax return which should be here in a week. So if the deal is still up at NP, Im all over this!

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
AHH...waitin on 1 product to come back in stock to put my order in!!!

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
Is this deal over now that I see prime is out of stock? I was waiting on 1 item to put my order in :sad:

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
*bump* I'm assuming it's over, but just checking.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
they just restocked :woohoo: WOOOOOT!!

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
But does that mean that the guarantee is still on the table?

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
bah i wish i saw this before i ordered DHTC and that muscle pump stack...

i think prime dhtc and that muscle pump would be a fun time, no? =)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damnit! I was hoping to hop on the twin pack deal but it sold out in less than two days! Is the twin pack deal something that will be sticking around for a while?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damnit! I was hoping to hop on the twin pack deal but it sold out in less than two days! Is the twin pack deal something that will be sticking around for a while?
I think we can do this deal again for you guys; we can work something out with USP Labs. The sale was such a success we should do it again .

bah i wish i saw this before i ordered DHTC and that muscle pump stack...

i think prime dhtc and that muscle pump would be a fun time, no? =)
DTHC & The muscle pump stack is still plenty of fun on its own :)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad to hear man! I wanna buy 2 bottles in about 2 weeks. So hopefully the deal is still goin! :fingers crossed!!: