SHOW Your LOVE for CONTROLLED LABS ! ! !

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Bed Time Story to my boy Blue!


    "Night Night Time..."
    Attached Images Attached Images  


  2. Who said guys dont like stuffed animals?
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    •   
       


  3. When it comes to (N.O.) products........
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  4. She better be glad the (Grocery Store) was having a sale with roses that came with a White Flood vase or she would'nt have got any roses this year....lmao

    Hope she doesnt read this!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  5. Its going to be tuff to pick winners for this,. Renegade, you have your work cut out for you buddy
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    She better be glad the roses came with a White Flood vase or she would'nt have got any roses this year....lmao

    Hope she doesnt read this!
    Nice grocery store!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by babywifey View Post
    Nice grocery store!
    LOL!
    Damn, busted.
    Well, at least he has the fortitude to do such a thing - kudus!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by babywifey View Post
    Nice grocery store!
    Where else would I get all this stuff from? Are u not getting flowers this year? Ill send u some from my favorite grocery store..lol

  9. wow these are awesome

  10. This isnt open to canadians... *Sigh* but i have a video that i made for this contest. Then i went back and read the rules and i am fully discouraged given the fact i am canadian and my girlfriends "bum" gets mentioned in the video. One of the rules details no sexually content so im sure i am DQ'ed even tho its her fully dressed as well as many other non sex related, geuine "loves" of my life.
    I shall enjoy my PW wondering what could have been if i had only been american.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted View Post
    This isnt open to canadians... *Sigh* but i have a video that i made for this contest. Then i went back and read the rules and i am fully discouraged given the fact i am canadian and my girlfriends "bum" gets mentioned in the video. One of the rules details no sexually content so im sure i am DQ'ed even tho its her fully dressed as well as many other non sex related, geuine "loves" of my life.
    I shall enjoy my PW wondering what could have been if i had only been american.
    Just post it for our enjoyment!

  12. I wanna see the video bro!

  13. This is my pet English Bulldog, Niguel. He is pampered and spoiled by my whole family and absolutely adored.

    Here we see him enjoying a good ergogenic matrix.


  14. Quote Originally Posted by babywifey View Post
    This is my pet English Bulldog, Niguel. He is pampered and spoiled by my whole family and absolutely adored.

    Here we see him enjoying a good ergogenic matrix.

    LMAO

  15. Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted View Post
    This isnt open to canadians... *Sigh* but i have a video that i made for this contest. Then i went back and read the rules and i am fully discouraged given the fact i am canadian and my girlfriends "bum" gets mentioned in the video. One of the rules details no sexually content so im sure i am DQ'ed even tho its her fully dressed as well as many other non sex related, geuine "loves" of my life.
    I shall enjoy my PW wondering what could have been if i had only been american.
    We just don't want any nudes or riskay material. (well, we do... but not for the contest)

    Post it up bro. Sorry about the Canada thing, it's a shipping issue... But we'd be more than happy to enjoy your video

  16. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    We just don't want any nudes or riskay material. (well, we do... but not for the contest)

    Post it up bro. Sorry about the Canada thing, it's a shipping issue... But we'd be more than happy to enjoy your video
    Well ive never understood why canadians cant be included and made to understand that they, in the event of winning, will be responsible for shipping.. or somthing. *Crosses fingers that someone cares about the nucks.

  17. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCgwXg59Uok"]YouTube - MOV00970[/ame]

    I want the truth!
    You cant handle the truth!

    My girlfriend was shy but willing, as long as i gave her half....

    One take, one mission and one love... Wraath FTW.

  18. Disturbing... but thanks!
    Great puppy, how old is he?

  19. Hahahah. Great video bro, and thank you very much for sharing... !!!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Disturbing... but thanks!
    Great puppy, how old is he?
    MMM 8 weeks i think, we foster animals for the local homelss animal shelter the SPCA. This dog came to us as it was abandoned in a parking lot with its sister at a very young age and cannot be left in a kennel all day. She is very sweet and apart from having four pets already we may keep her.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCgwXg59Uok

    I want the truth!
    You cant handle the truth!

    My girlfriend was shy but willing, as long as i gave her half....

    One take, one mission and one love... Wraath FTW.

    ahh, she seemed a little bit shy!

  22. Funny thing is she said this upon video review " i look like im trying to hide"

    "The puppy was licking me and tickling my neck"

    I made an honest attempt at providing a great entry into this contest.

    Thanks rengade for the positive reply.

  23. Consider if her bum wasnt in the vid her face would have been. She didnt want to be objectified and posing at the same time. I do love her bum as well as the rest of her. If i were her it would be face OR bum but not both, how would that make her look, lol.

  24. Well done video SWG. I laughed at your audacity; copping a feel when the whole world can see...
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  25. Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted View Post
    MMM 8 weeks i think, we foster animals for the local homelss animal shelter the SPCA. This dog came to us as it was abandoned in a parking lot with its sister at a very young age and cannot be left in a kennel all day. She is very sweet and apart from having four pets already we may keep her.
    Keep her, man. I don't have many soft-spots in my heart, but dogs/cats are one of them. I have 4; recently adopted a new dog.

    Anyway, I think you should win for the simple fact that you did something that no one else has... 100% original. Salute!

  26. Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    Who said guys dont like stuffed animals?
    Classic !!!
    CONTROLLED LABS - WINNING the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: pt [at] controlledlabs.com

  27. Quote Originally Posted by pu12en12g View Post
    Classic !!!
    Thanks man! It took some time to figure out some good picture ideas.

  28. This thread is full of win and WTF?

  29. My wife just had surgery, so not in the mood for pictures. Here's what I came up with.

    Nothing says I love you like diamonds & White Flood



    Diamonds and White Flood, a woMANs best friend

  30. Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf0420 View Post
    My wife just had surgery, so not in the mood for pictures. Here's what I came up with.

    Nothing says I love you like diamonds & White Flood



    Diamonds and White Flood, a woMANs best friend
    I love it!!! My girl just had surgery as well ...
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. **** VOTE!!! **** CL's SHOW YOUR LOVE Winners!!!
    By RenegadeRows in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 02-19-2009, 12:44 PM
  2. Controlled Labs
    By MGSDP in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-22-2008, 11:16 AM
  3. Show some MST love!
    By spaceclown in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 12-28-2007, 11:42 PM
  4. Lets show some love! to AN of course!!
    By bolt10 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-17-2007, 02:07 AM
  5. Show someone that you love them.
    By David Dunn in forum General Chat
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 07-31-2005, 06:43 PM
Log in
Log in