Combat Powder is Finally Here!!!

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
Will there be any samples available? I bought 10lb's of the lipotrophic protein when the 50% code was advertised - I've been gagging every morning for the last month and I still have 5Lb's left :frustrate

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
There will be samples eventually but not at the moment.

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
great deal can't wait to get my mitts on a tub or two!!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This stuff is gonna kick ass!
The flavoring for Assault and Bulletproof are A+++ I will only expect the same with Combat Powder.
How about this..... I let you guys know how delicious this stuff is while im enjoying it and you are sitting back wondering about it while drinking your basic stuff ;)

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
This stuff is gonna kick ass!
The flavoring for Assault and Bulletproof are A+++ I will only expect the same with Combat Powder.
How about this..... I let you guys know how delicious this stuff is while im enjoying it and you are sitting back wondering about it while drinking your basic stuff ;)
I hope sometime I will get to sample it as well. I was chosen as a test over a month ago and still have not received anything. I'm excited to try it. I guess they ran the promo too early and production was not complete. Hopefully we testers will get to try it shortly.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hope sometime I will get to sample it as well. I was chosen as a test over a month ago and still have not received anything. I just keep getting, "it's on its way". Maybe 2010 will be the year.
Whats with the attitude? You should consider yourself lucky, I can always give the oppurtunity to someone else. We put out the chances for testers, out a little early, sometimes manufacturing, bottling, and other things in the process get held back. Not feeling the attitude when you are getting free product man, relax it will come real soon.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established