WAIT!!! Is “The ONE really enough???”

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Of course it is...it's like having a huge portion of your favorite dinner...but what about DESSERT?

Every PH should be followed by a PCT, and we didn't trust just any alleged "PCT Product" to suffice. You need one that WORKS AS HARD AS "The ONE" WILL!!!

After The One...shift on to [size=+2]2nd GEAR?!!![/size]

Feast your eyes on the details:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
where are the details? this looks interesting i want to see what you guys came up with.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
i just came

Heracles25

Heracles25

Awards
Awesome, I just read the other thread. Very nice indeed. Should we expect the same release date or maybe sooner? Doing my taxes tonight so I want to stock up on these! AP doing HUGE things!

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
I hate to be "mr. pee in your wheaties, " but I gotta ask: how it will stack up against ALRI's Restore?
To date that product sets the bar for an "all on 1 pct product."

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome, I just read the other thread. Very nice indeed. Should we expect the same release date or maybe sooner? Doing my taxes tonight so I want to stock up on these! AP doing HUGE things!
very similar release date- or maybe a little later :)

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I hate to be "mr. pee in your wheaties, " but I gotta ask: how it will stack up against ALRI's Restore?
:) gonna be a much better value- remember- we don't have to pay contract mfrs.......

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
After getting caught spiking two of their prods with unlisted drugs, you still trust them?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
After getting caught spiking two of their prods with unlisted drugs, you still trust them?
really? were there criminal charges and ALRI was found guilty? because purposefully spiking that is provable would get you that. One batch of a product found to contain an ingredient not on the lablel when you don't make the product in house - made by a contract manufacturer that isn't GMP certified - and that can happen accidentally.

Its why Applied Nutriceuticals DOES do everything in house, and why we are finalizing cGMP certification.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
and just to clarify, am I saying they definitely DIDNT do it on purpose? no, but it was only found in 1 batch of hyperdrive 3.0, not found in hyperdrive 3.0+ and not found in other available batches. It sounds more like a mistake than a purposeful spiking.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Well, of course it can't be proven that anything was purposefully spiked. But this isn't the first time sibutramine turned up in an early edition of a stim prod. It's an easy way to get rave reviews early on.

In any case, I'd go with 2nd Gear. I plan to throw some Cordygen VO2 on top of that for my PCT. This is gonna be great. My roommate and I are running this together, gonna compete to see who gets more gains. :p

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, of course it can't be proven that anything was purposefully spiked.

In any case, I'd go with 2nd Gear. I plan to throw some Cordygen VO2 on top of that for my PCT. This is gonna be great. My roommate and I are running this together, gonna compete to see who gets more gains. :p
That ought to be fun :D

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, this is getting a brotha excited!! That packaging and those capsules are sexy as hell!!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
you guys...are going to make me have to spend money I dont have...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Launch Update

Hey All,

I want to give you an update on the launch:

One of the reagents used in the manufacturing process of The One failed QC, so we needed to order new. The new batch was pre-tested before shipping and is in transit now.

The good news: :) We 100% guarantee The One will be the best, strongest and highest quality PH money can buy at any price.

The bad news: :( It will take 1-2 weeks longer than originally projected. Our new target launch date is now February 25th, and barring some cosmic or biblical event, we're very confident in that date.

As it goes with most things in life, those things that are worth having are worth the wait.

Thanks for your ongoing support!

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
I guess ONE thread wasn't enough either :lol:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I guess ONE thread wasn't enough either :lol:
Dirk set them up like this here (other forums have one thread, LOL), which means that there is information everywhere :)

Making sure that the important announcements can be found in ALL threads :D

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey All,

I want to give you an update on the launch:

One of the reagents used in the manufacturing process of The One failed QC, so we needed to order new. The new batch was pre-tested before shipping and is in transit now.

The good news: :) We 100% guarantee The One will be the best, strongest and highest quality PH money can buy at any price.

The bad news: :( It will take 1-2 weeks longer than originally projected. Our new target launch date is now February 25th, and barring some cosmic or biblical event, we're very confident in that date.

As it goes with most things in life, those things that are worth having are worth the wait.

Thanks for your ongoing support!
Bro, if this is HALF as good as it seems, it will be well worth the wait! It's also encouraging to know that you guys would wait to put it out instead of rushing it out regardless as some other companys would do. Speaks volumes, imo.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bro, if this is HALF as good as it seems, it will be well worth the wait! It's also encouraging to know that you guys would wait to put it out instead of rushing it out regardless as some other companys would do. Speaks volumes, imo.
BRO??? (Hello, FEMALE) :D Yep, well it wouldn't do to put out something that wasn't quality or didn't meet the standard set by the company.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
and FYI Bonedaddy, yes that is her in the avatar

OutOfShape

Awards
LoL, definitely not a dude in the avatar, but i can sympathize. I even call my girlfriend dude sometimes. Def gonna pick these two up when they come out. Any other pct or cycle support recommended for this product? So siked

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LoL, definitely not a dude in the avatar, but i can sympathize. I even call my girlfriend dude sometimes. Def gonna pick these two up when they come out. Any other pct or cycle support recommended for this product? So siked
I used drive as well, partially because The ONE feels sooo good that i wanted to keep that feeling (and drive gives a good feeling from the raised cAMP levels I think it is). So Drive, your choice of creatine product (i like Neovar Recomped because of the nutrient partitioning) on top of 2nd Gear and you are more than good to go.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used drive as well, partially because The ONE feels sooo good that i wanted to keep that feeling (and drive gives a good feeling from the raised cAMP levels I think it is). So Drive, your choice of creatine product (i like Neovar Recomped because of the nutrient partitioning) on top of 2nd Gear and you are more than good to go.
As Eric said. PCT was outlined in another thread as well.

I would go with:
* Creatine
* Multivitamin
* Antioxidant
* Good Fats
* Drive and/or IGF-2
* 2nd GEAR

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Is that a money back guarantee?

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I would also throw in IGF-2...just saying. lol. ;)

Cheers!:cheers:

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
and FYI Bonedaddy, yes that is her in the avatar
I'm glad you cleared that up for me, i was wanting to ask, but trying to maintain my southern gentleman persona at the same time :-D

On that note, let me say...'Wow....' :08:

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I'm glad you cleared that up for me, i was wanting to ask, but trying to maintain my southern gentleman persona at the same time :-D

On that note, let me say...'Wow....' :08:
Wow....really kinda goofed on the bro thing eh? LOL. If she was a bro I think there would be a serious problem...just saying. ;) :toofunny:.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow....really kinda goofed on the bro thing eh? LOL. If she was a bro I think there would be a serious problem...just saying. ;) :toofunny:.

A problem? How? :hmmm: Does that idea not appeal much to you? :biglaugh: :joke:

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Stopping in...... and now moving on. Keep up the good work :)

thebig4

Awards
How about a The One, 2nd Gear, Drive, IGF-2 stack for a reasonable price upon launch? It seems the consensus is that will all need to be used to run a safe successful cycle.

Just throwing it out there. :dl:

PhysiqueFreak

PhysiqueFreak

Awards
  • Established
I'm just marking down the days! What do you AN reps think about stacking IGF-2 with X-factor and how would u stack it?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i am interested. i am doing about 90% judo and 10% weights. i wonder how this stuff, or the one, would affect performance, and what changes i would see with the training i do?

Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.1; en-us; dream) AppleWebKit/525.10+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0.4 Mobile Safari/523.12.2

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
to clarify, i might do a quick dirty bulk later this year.

Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.1; en-us; dream) AppleWebKit/525.10+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0.4 Mobile Safari/523.12.2

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How about a The One, 2nd Gear, Drive, IGF-2 stack for a reasonable price upon launch? It seems the consensus is that will all need to be used to run a safe successful cycle.

Just throwing it out there. :dl:
I would take The One solo- and run 2nd Gear, Drive, and IGF-2 as a separate cycle- should yield phenomenal results :D

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm just marking down the days! What do you AN reps think about stacking IGF-2 with X-factor and how would u stack it?
I would stack Drive plus X-Factor- couple logs on here- they go really, really well together- it is one of the strongest non-hormonal stacks on the market ATM :)

IGF-2 would go well with X-Factor as well....

thebig4

Awards
I was thinking The One w/ CS, Fish Oil, Multi V, then during PCT running 2nd Gear, IGF-2, Drive, Fish Oil, Multi V. Creatine.

Good plan? Or way off? I'm a noob. I've been lifting a while just got done cutting. I'm in my late 20's

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was thinking The One w/ CS, Fish Oil, Multi V, then during PCT running 2nd Gear, IGF-2, Drive, Fish Oil, Multi V. Creatine.

Good plan? Or way off? I'm a noob. I've been lifting a while just got done cutting. I'm in my late 20's
Looks all right. How long is "lifting a while"? Also make sure that you DO your homework, regardless of whether you have help in planning your cycle or not, so that you are aware of everything that you are getting into.

thebig4

Awards
Over 5 years lifting with tons of cardio. I primarily lift now with little cardio. I used to do a lot of running because I liked it and love having abs.

I now realize I can still have abs eat a ton (clean) and run a lot less to gain in a good way. From all your descriptions the one sounds good but I am concerned with PCT being right. Hence the post in the 2nd Gear thread.

Cheers.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Over 5 years lifting with tons of cardio. I primarily lift now with little cardio. I used to do a lot of running because I liked it and love having abs.

I now realize I can still have abs eat a ton (clean) and run a lot less to gain in a good way.
From all your descriptions the one sounds good but I am concerned with PCT being right. Hence the post in the 2nd Gear thread.

Cheers.
All good. Yes, cardio should only be done to maintain cardiovascular fitness unless you HAVE to do it because of sporting reasons) if you are trying to GAIN MUSCLE, since too much cardio just means that you either a) have to eat more, or b) are not being conducive to your gains.

And yes, PCT should be right. For all those running The ONE AN will be here to guide them and help them out.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
run 2nd Gear, Drive, and IGF-2 as a separate cycle- should yield phenomenal results :D
ooh that sounds like fun!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I would take The One solo- and run 2nd Gear, Drive, and IGF-2 as a separate cycle- should yield phenomenal results :D
Indeed...the 6-bromo alone from 2nd gear will work great with DRIVE and IGF-2...speaking from experience here...strength and libido are nuts when 6-bromo gets added to the mix with DRIVE and IGF-2.

polgas

Awards
after using 2nd gear + Drive as PCT, can I continue using Drive for 1 more month? just curious.