New LG Discount Code - Anadraulic State and T911

  1. Board Sponsor
    LG Sciences's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,940
    Rep Power
    84310
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    21.92%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    New LG Discount Code - Anadraulic State and T911


    For those that don't have a GNC close by or can't wait until they get to Nutra, you can buy Anadraulic State and T911 off of our site in the mean time for 50% off the retail price. The code is 50OFF08

  2. Elite Member
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,009
    Rep Power
    21035
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    59.68%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    A nice, a new code! Enjoy guys!
  3. New Member
    BoSox36's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    43
    Posts
    482
    Rep Power
    2932
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    82.17%

    Words cant even describe how i feel, ive won a bottle of Anadraulic State in the giveaway
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    joshweights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    140
    Rep Power
    141
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    55.71%

    anadraulic state made me so sick. i tried it 3 diff times i let my workout buddy try it and he had the same reaction..
  5. Elite Member
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,009
    Rep Power
    21035
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    59.68%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by joshweights View Post
    anadraulic state made me so sick. i tried it 3 diff times i let my workout buddy try it and he had the same reaction..
    sorry to hear that man, try taking it with some food, I found that worked well. Like even just a banana or something.
  6. Elite Member
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,913
    Rep Power
    65564
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    56.33%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by BoSox36 View Post
    Words cant even describe how i feel, ive won a bottle of Anadraulic State in the giveaway
    Lucky man you!

    Quote Originally Posted by joshweights View Post
    anadraulic state made me so sick. i tried it 3 diff times i let my workout buddy try it and he had the same reaction..
    That sucks bro, seriously AS is outstanding IMO

    Well off to get me some of those BC/EAA's right now, I want to special order mine in a XL tub though lol
  7. Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,233
    Rep Power
    1093153
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    41.19%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Lucky man you!



    That sucks bro, seriously AS is outstanding IMO

    Well off to get me some of those BC/EAA's right now, I want to special order mine in a XL tub though lol
    Hell yea, Im hoping we come out with a 2lb or kilo bottle soon!
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
  8. Elite Member
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,913
    Rep Power
    65564
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    56.33%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    Hell yea, Im hoping we come out with a 2lb or kilo bottle soon!
    That would be sweet!
  9. Senior Member
    BeBig's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,077
    Rep Power
    1030
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    9.42%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    Hell yea, Im hoping we come out with a 2lb or kilo bottle soon!
    yea that would be good, the jug it comes in right now is way to small...
  10. Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,233
    Rep Power
    1093153
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    41.19%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by BeBig View Post
    yea that would be good, the jug it comes in right now is way to small...
    I hear you, Im at 206 as of today and I burn through those containers real fast on my way to 220.

    Everytime its suggested the potential customers start buzzing, so Im sure it will be released fairly soon I just think Erics main focus right now is the re flavored protein and the GHRP-2 supp.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
  11. Senior Member
    BeBig's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,077
    Rep Power
    1030
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    9.42%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    I hear you, Im at 206 as of today and I burn through those containers real fast on my way to 220.

    Everytime its suggested the potential customers start buzzing, so Im sure it will be released fairly soon I just think Erics main focus right now is the re flavored protein and the GHRP-2 supp.
    Ya most definitely would probably sell even at a bigger size, different flavors would be cool also.
  12. Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,233
    Rep Power
    1093153
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    41.19%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by BeBig View Post
    Ya most definitely would probably sell even at a bigger size, different flavors would be cool also.
    awesome, always feel free to give input like that, how else can we best know what our customers truly want?!
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
  13. Senior Member
    BeBig's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,077
    Rep Power
    1030
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    9.42%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    awesome, always feel free to give input like that, how else can we best know what our customers truly want?!
    Anytime bro...
  14. Elite Member
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,913
    Rep Power
    65564
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    56.33%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by BeBig View Post
    Anytime bro...
    Shut up and go buy some!!! lol

    I just did
  15. New Member
    BoSox36's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    43
    Posts
    482
    Rep Power
    2932
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    82.17%

    Yes i am stoked!!!! How did it make you sick? The taste?
  16. Diamond Member
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74318
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    43.14%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    I've got a bottle coming to me. I'm going to try splitting the dosages up. 1/2scoop, 2x daily. How many servings are in a tub?
  17. Board Sponsor
    Aggravated's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,746
    Rep Power
    1501
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    50.94%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Nice code! Take advantage of this guys!
  18. Advanced Member
    Imeniaan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    610
    Rep Power
    393
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    66.36%

    You guys ship T-911 to the Netherlands??
  19. Elite Member
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,913
    Rep Power
    65564
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    56.33%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I've got a bottle coming to me. I'm going to try splitting the dosages up. 1/2scoop, 2x daily. How many servings are in a tub?
    30 servings..., your going to really enjoy it
  20. New Member
    joshweights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    140
    Rep Power
    141
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    55.71%

    Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    sorry to hear that man, try taking it with some food, I found that worked well. Like even just a banana or something.
    i tryed this bro.. still made me sick..
  21. Diamond Member
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74318
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    43.14%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    30 servings..., your going to really enjoy it
    Cool. Thanks. I hope it won't make me sick like P-Sarm.
  22. Elite Member
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,009
    Rep Power
    21035
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    59.68%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Cool. Thanks. I hope it won't make me sick like P-Sarm.
    This is much milder than psarm. Psarm I had to be a little careful how I dosed it, with AS I was able to be quite relaxed.
  23. New Member
    masterleet's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    82
    Level
    1
    Lv. Percent
    0%

    Made me sick too. I wasn't able to push through it either, felt like i was on the verge or spewing the whole workout

    I'll try taking it with food today and see if that helps.
  24. Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,233
    Rep Power
    1093153
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    41.19%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by masterleet View Post
    Made me sick too. I wasn't able to push through it either, felt like i was on the verge or spewing the whole workout

    I'll try taking it with food today and see if that helps.
    a few guys were jumping right up to 2 scoop servings and PM'ed me asking about the nausea, every time it was solved by them simply taking one scoop or in one case 3/4 scoop.

    A lesser dose (less cns stimulation) or w/ food should absolutely solve your problem.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
  25. Elite Member
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,913
    Rep Power
    65564
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    56.33%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Cool. Thanks. I hope it won't make me sick like P-Sarm.
    Yea Its not even close to pSarm, so for some folks thats good
  26. Elite Member
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,913
    Rep Power
    65564
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    56.33%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    a few guys were jumping right up to 2 scoop servings and PM'ed me asking about the nausea, every time it was solved by them simply taking one scoop or in one case 3/4 scoop.

    A lesser dose (less cns stimulation) or w/ food should absolutely solve your problem.
    Ya know Eric was right about having a hard time packing everything into the AS, I use 1 scoop, which I still say is a HUGE DAM SCOOP, lol once everything settles in my cup, the bottom is Loaded wit ****! , Once im off next week doing the pSarm , I might go 2 scoops to test drive it, but thats allot of stuff..
    I am with you, folks should start light with this, just to see how there tolerance is with it
  27. Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,233
    Rep Power
    1093153
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    41.19%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Ya know Eric was right about having a hard time packing everything into the AS, I use 1 scoop, which I still say is a HUGE DAM SCOOP, lol once everything settles in my cup, the bottom is Loaded wit ****! , Once im off next week doing the pSarm , I might go 2 scoops to test drive it, but thats allot of stuff..
    I am with you, folks should start light with this, just to see how there tolerance is with it
    Yea I know 3ClipseGT loves 2 scoops pre, but for most of us, myself included 1 scoop is plenty and me and many others who get the full benefits from 1 scoop are over 200lbs so AS certainly packs a potent punch.

    I know unlike many preWO supps this one has cumulative effects much like any PH or test booster meaning the results will actually get better rather than fading like most preWO supps, but from the get go this stuff packs an alpha intensity thats unlike any other preWO supp Ive used to date.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. LG Sciences Anadraulic State GT & Anadraulic Pump
    By GMG760 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 02-03-2010, 04:22 PM
  2. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 11-06-2009, 12:13 PM
  3. Replies: 308
    Last Post: 07-27-2009, 02:25 PM
  4. Replies: 105
    Last Post: 07-07-2009, 01:55 AM
  5. Arimatest/T911/Anadraulic State
    By xjmacx in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-01-2009, 06:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in