Nimbus Nutrition Tester Reviews

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We are going to select a limited number of members to do a 10 day trial of Blast or Poseidon. If you want a chance to try the product for free and your willing to post feedback and a review then please give us your reasons as to why you believe you would be a perfect canidate to trial these products and why you think you could benefit from them in your chosen sport.

Once the winners are selected they will be announced in this thread so keep you eye's open.:D

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I recently started using this and I love it. This will be a great opportunity for some people.

billm311

billm311

Awards
  • Established
We are going to select a limited number of members to do a 10 day trial of Blast or Poseidon. If you want a chance to try the product for free and your willing to post feedback and a review then please give us your reasons as to why you believe you would be a perfect canidate to trial these products and why you think you could benefit from them in your chosen sport.

Once the winners are selected they will be announced in this thread so keep you eye's open.:D

I'll post a review right now

Blast is a solid supplement. I use that stuff before everyone one of my MMA classes. It gives me the focus and drive to get through the intense workouts, keeps my energy levels up, and helps in the fight to burn excessive fat.

Hydration is major problem many of the fighters at my gym face. The posieden complex in then blast takes care of me. I never have dehydration problems during or after my workouts. Even though our sensei pushes us to the edge every night, and I do find myself very tired, Blast allows me to recover very quickly, as by the time I pack up my gear and get to my car, I feel like i could go another round.

I use the blast as a staple in my workout regiment, with a dose of alcar and recently added a few scoops of BCAAs.

I have only ever used the unflavored version, but I like the versitility it allows me in flavoring myself, mixing with other drinks, or going it alone (which is what i mostly did until adding the bulk BCAA).

I love it, I hope it stays priced the same for a long time, you have a steady customer in me.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I recently started using this and I love it. This will be a great opportunity for some people.
Thanks Crader!!

I'll post a review right now

Blast is a solid supplement. I use that stuff before everyone one of my MMA classes. It gives me the focus and drive to get through the intense workouts, keeps my energy levels up, and helps in the fight to burn excessive fat.

Hydration is major problem many of the fighters at my gym face. The posieden complex in then blast takes care of me. I never have dehydration problems during or after my workouts. Even though our sensei pushes us to the edge every night, and I do find myself very tired, Blast allows me to recover very quickly, as by the time I pack up my gear and get to my car, I feel like i could go another round.

I use the blast as a staple in my workout regiment, with a dose of alcar and recently added a few scoops of BCAAs.

I have only ever used the unflavored version, but I like the versitility it allows me in flavoring myself, mixing with other drinks, or going it alone (which is what i mostly did until adding the bulk BCAA).

I love it, I hope it stays priced the same for a long time, you have a steady customer in me.
Awesome review my friend. Thanks for sharing.:thumbsup:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Both are GREAT products! Great opportunity here everyone! :usa:

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am one of the few people who has problems taking multi's and not getting sick. Up until the day I tried poseidon I had to take the multi before bed so that I was not miserable.

I have no such issue with poseidon and have been slowly trying to add blast in during my training. I enjoy the light flavor as well, if I wish to add something in or use it with something I can. My skin is better on it and I feel better.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am one of the few people who has problems taking multi's and not getting sick. Up until the day I tried poseidon I had to take the multi before bed so that I was not miserable.

I have no such issue with poseidon and have been slowly trying to add blast in during my training. I enjoy the light flavor as well, if I wish to add something in or use it with something I can. My skin is better on it and I feel better.
Awesome to hear!!! Thanks for sharing Crader!!!

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
I'm a Poseidon FIEND. I've never tried Blast yet, but would sure love to!

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I gotta tell you, I mix blast/swell/poseidon together at times and sip for about an hour+ before working out, hell of a combo.

Good luck guys, great opportunity for a good number of you

H

Hydrocodone

Awards
I would like to be a tester and give a very congruent review about the product with photos and explanations and data i will collect.

I believe i can take either substance or both in different intervals and write a well written review so i think i would be a good candidate for either product.

Thank You

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Poseidon has several dedicated users; looking forward to hear how this turns out for the loggers :thumbsup:
....and I'm one of them :thumbsup: I stocked up on the unflavoured Swell sale a while back and slowly working my way through my last tub.

I work in Mining up in the tropics - hot and heavy work with high humidity during the current wet season. Hydration is critical.

I'd sure love to test it, if it's open to Australian residents - no hard feelings if it isn't.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
....and I'm one of them :thumbsup: I stocked up on the unflavoured Swell sale a while back and slowly working my way through my last tub.

I work in Mining up in the tropics - hot and heavy work with high humidity during the current wet season. Hydration is critical.

I'd sure love to test it, if it's open to Australian residents - no hard feelings if it isn't.
Same, the unflavoured Swell sold really quick, and I picked up a Blast as well. However I didn't notice much (Except the mad Niacin flush from the last scoop of Swell, when I didn't drink much H2O and the niacin settled I think, wowie!)
Anyways I'm interested in trying a short run of Poseidon to see if its effects are more noticeable at a higher dose of the Poseidon Complex.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established

is this just for residents within the USA?

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I would really like to give the Poseidon a run. I read many good things from people in regards to helping complexion. I just recently started on accutane and my acne is already pretty much gone, but would like to see if in a short period of 10 days or so if I would notice any increased skin tone benefit from poseidon. If I do, I would be a customer for life.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good to see some interest still and i look forward to everyones feedback who gets to try it. I love this stuff

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
great products for sure (poseidon is the ultimate hangover cure). My biggest weakness is I have never taken it consistently for any length of time, somehow it has been a "when I remember it" supp. Someday i'd like to do a straight 30 days on it or longer

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
I think I would be a good candidate because I know my body very well and would tell easily how your products compare to others. Also I can make a great review, detailed long and if you want I can do pics.

I think I could benefit from Blast for my workouts for bodybuilding, I'm currently recomping and considering a competition in April, this would be great to give me a boost as my workouts are twice as hard now so I can get into competition shape.

LionKingGod

LionKingGod

Awards
I would like to do a trial of Blast.

I also wouldnt mind doing a trail of poseidon by its self because

I have used Swell for a month, and it was great, refreshing, energizing. A Solid Product. I would like to try poseidon to compare it to Swell. For Blast, well I would love to see what blast could do for me in the gym, and I would like to compare poseidon to swell, so both work for me. Blast looks cool, however the caffeine seems iffy to me, although it might not be too bad. That is what trials are for!

I have yet to do any reviews here on AM, but have done a few on bb.com

currently I Am training to bulk, brief intense HIT training.

So I am open to both

Peace

ps someone give me one more am space, I like 333

R

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
I sent an email about asking to use poseidon., ages ago, would love to try it, as i really need a good vitamin supplement, plus i get problems with cramps and the odd flare up of bad skin, last time , i am looking for a huge improvement in general health and vitality, so would love to use Poseidon. Would be honoured to run a log with it, if i am allowed.
Regards Russian

LionKingGod

LionKingGod

Awards
Yes, I Am a Splendid One to Behold

INDEED! 9

hahaha, did someone hack or something lol???

Cool

LionKingGod

LionKingGod

Awards
did anyone else notice anything with this thread yesterday? LOL

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^^^^^^^^ BUMP FOR THIS - BOLT? BIG PURPLE FELLA?
Idk really if the big purple fella :p doesn't respond by sometime tomorrow just remind me and ill hit rich up for an answer...sound good?

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
Idk really if the big purple fella :p doesn't respond by sometime tomorrow just remind me and ill hit rich up for an answer...sound good?
cheers bolt, i'm a long time user of Poseidon, it's a friggin heatwave down in new zealand at the mo, so i love my Poseidon and it's coming in handy, damn near almost out though, i'm going to have withdraw issues soon

i been using it since nutra first stocked it, in fact i launched a poll to get a support for it to be stocked at nutra planet many moons ago:thumbsup:

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
^^^^ b unit should definately be a tester! :thumbsup:

BoSox36

BoSox36

Awards
  • Established
I would like the chance to be a tester for Blast. I like the fact that it has caffeine in it and it would give me the added energy in the gym. Also the fact that it doesnt give you the caffeine crash at the end of your workout when thats when your energy is needed the most.

V

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Poseidon has intrigued me quite a bit for its many general health benefits, and I find that my current busy lifestyle could really benefit from a product such as this one.

I am a full-time student, attending Texas A&M University, Majoring in Economics. Due to the current economy, my father has lost a considerable amount of money in stocks, and as a result, he is unable to support my tuition cost and monthly expenses. I have been given minor support through a financial aid program, but in order to meet my monthly expenses, I am working two jobs alongside of being a full-time student. This is, as you may guess, quite a burden, as I can no longer focus 100% on my school work.

Since November, I?ve been working at a local club; bouncing, the floor, and bar back. I get an average of three nights in a week, but often four nights. This club-work lifestyle has been a lot of fun, but fact of the matter is, I am doing it for the money. However, it has turned my days upside/down. My work schedule is from 9.30PM until 2.30AM, and then I am up at 8AM to go to my morning classes. I?ve got class from 8.00AM until 3PM, Monday, Wednesday and Fridays, so you can only imagine how stressful it can get. I am not the typical bouncer who drinks on the job because it?s free and because I like being drunk. I am the polar opposite. I?ve got a protein bar alongside 60-70 grams whey protein shake (with 3-4 scoops GlycerGrow) next to me at all times when working. This ensures that I get the nutrition I need during those evening hours.

However, I won?t neglect the fact that I average 0-4 drinks a night of working, mainly from friends coming in and wanting to buy me a drink/shot, and co-workers who wants to start and end off the evening with a shot or two. This isn?t enough to get me drunk, but obviously, it?s not something I consider ?healthy.? If it was a glass or two of red wine, it?d be one thing, but these are various shots/drinks loaded with liquor and sugar. This dehydrates my body, regardless. And being that it is a bar, I am constantly around people who smoke cigarettes, and I often wake up with a stuffy nose, coughing mucous and phlegm up in the morning after a night?s work. This feels absolutely awful.

On top of this, I just picked up a job at GNC a couple of weeks ago, and I?m working three days a week here as well; Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday. These are 6-8 hours days, as well, but fortunately, they are scheduled on OFF days from school. However, we?re still talking a full days worth of work 5 or 6 days a week. Getting my meals in is a hassle, but I cook and bring them where I go. I am truly thankful for protein shakes, and must admit I?ve become more reliant upon them lately.

And finally, I work out five days a week. This is something I always put time off for. The gym has remained my little sanctuary for years now, and the sense of well-being I receive from training on a consistent basis is among the top three things that keeps me motivated and driven.

Every day of the week, I wish there were more hours in the day, because I find myself mentally and physically drained by the end of every day. Getting up for class in the morning is hard, and continuing on with 4 consecutive classes doesn?t help either. Poseidon?s increased mental focus could truly benefit me here. Poseidon?s increased CNS recovery benefits would also treat my aching muscles well, and the immune boosting abilities would hopefully assure that I stay healthy and don?t catch any sicknesses from the many close encounters I?ve got at the bar.

To wrap it up, Poseidon seems to be a product in which could greatly benefit my overall general health and sense of well-being. Due to the aforementioned issues, personal capital is the #1 reason for why I haven?t been able to try this product . . . YET! Whether I will be fortunate enough to be selected as a tester or not, I will be doing my part to find the best deal on the net for this product so that I can give it a fair run.

Thanks!

V

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
BUMP :)

V

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Sorry guys, the economy sucks and we are stretched as far as we can go ATM, so international shipping payments would be too much of a burden to place for a free-trial offer. I'm sorry guys, but there is really nothing I can do to allieviate this situation but we want you to know that we greatly appreciate you kind words and your support of our products.. don't think that doesn't go unnoticed.

That being said:

Vikinginc
joebo
Wrasslin116
Basketball23
Bosox36

Please pm me your addy and the product you stated to trial.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
Sorry guys, the economy sucks and we are stretched as far as we can go ATM, so international shipping payments would be too much of a burden to place for a free-trial offer. I'm sorry guys, but there is really nothing I can do to allieviate this situation but we want you to know that we greatly appreciate you kind words and your support of our products.. don't think that doesn't go unnoticed.
keep up the good work

congrats to the testers

V

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Thank you, sir !! Looking forward to testing out Poseidon !!

BoSox36

BoSox36

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the opportunity to be a tester for blast, i appreciate it :notworthy:

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
COngratulations to the testers. I am looking forward to seeing some real nice reviews

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Thanks! Can't wait to try out Blast!

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the opportunity. Just sent you a PM with my info.

B

Basketball23

Awards
can wait to try out poseiden!!! Thank you I juss sent the PM

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Info collected and sent guys. Thanks for the prompt replies.:thumbsup:

BoSox36

BoSox36

Awards
  • Established
I just got mine....thanks.
Will start as soon as i get rid of my cold

B

Basketball23

Awards
i juss got mine will start logging on monday : )

V

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
I'm hoping to find mine in the mailbox today as well ! If so, I'll jump RIGHT on it !

Looking forward to supporting my immune system, and reap the other numerous benefits of the Poseidon Complex.