Life is short. LIFT heavy things. Buy 1 Get 1 Free!

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Buy 1 Get 1 Free on all of the following items!
Use the corresponding coupon code below. Limit one coupon code per order. Must have 2 of the same item in basket to use code. Enter coupon code at checkout.

AMS - Hypertrop-X Coupon Code - 1457UJ5mo7

Pre-workout, Anabolic Trip Hammer.

Hypertrop-X is powerful in its simplicity. Three (3) scientifically proven performance-enhancing products, in mammoth doses that will help drive your body to that ever-sought-after next level of training intensity, allowing you to take your muscle fibers to places they've never been before. The result? An anabolic environment where lean muscle growth and strength come at mammoth proportions.

Hypertrop-X, the anabolic trip hammer, fuels maximum muscular endurance, for fiber-pounding, rep-after-rep, after muscle-building rep.

Hypertrop-X will stave off fatigue while flooding the muscle cells with nutrient-laden, fuel-rich blood for almost non-stop fiber splitting workouts.

AMS - Hyper Pump 12 Pack Coupon Code -6029IL2xo7

Pre-workout, anti-fatigue muscle volumizer

Hyper Pump is a quick-shot slam of supra-efficacious servings of several key ingredients designed to give your muscles more volume than they’ve ever felt before.

Hyper Pump has the bio-chemical horsepower to pull extra-cellular fluid into the vascular space at an alarming rate, and jam it into your muscles - you will literally feel the blood rushing into each muscle cell rep after rep.

The anti-fatigue component of Hyper Pump will let you keep going long after you would normally have had to hit the shower. Be the last man standing, with your hyper-engorged muscle tissues swollen, throbbing and scribbled with vascularity.

AMS - Decavol Coupon Code - 5054MV4mo3

Decavol, The latest prohormone offering, rounds out the pro anabolic line, offering the only legal “Deca” precursor on the market. DECAVOL converts at a high rate to its target hormone, Nandrolone (”Deca”) and is better than testosterone for building mass and strength with fewer side effects.

Click Here To Visit The Advanced Muscle Science Store

Sale Ends January 31st! Free Shipping On Orders Over $200 (Domestic Only)

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Dang 2 products for the price of one! AWESOME

Guess its a better time than ever to stock back up on my beloved Hyper-Pump.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To reiterate how good this deal is...

2 Hypertrop-X's at NP = 55.98
2 Hypertrop-X's at AMS Store = 44.95!

2 Hyper Pump's at NP = 39.98
2 Hyper Pump's at AMS Store = 24.95!

2 Decavol's at NP = 79.98
2 Decavol's at AMS Store = 59.95!

Obviously some huge savings on these.

ShiftyCapone

ShiftyCapone

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully you guys keep this going into a good portion of our logs. I'm sure they'll get some more buyers for you.... :head:

jcratty75

Awards
oh please extend this sale i need to stock up on that hyper pump!!!

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
im jumping on that hyper-pump... that stuff is great.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
good deal

tattoopierced1

Alot of people who are curious about HyperPump should use this opportunity to give it a try, you will NOT be disappointed. Great to keep in the car for quick energy on the go.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Alot of people who are curious about HyperPump should use this opportunity to give it a try, you will NOT be disappointed. Great to keep in the car for quick energy on the go.
The quik energy came in handy this morn...I thought gym was going to be closed due to the 6inchs of snow we got last night but, when I drove by it was open and only thing I had with me was my HyperPump (keep in glove box for emergencys) Dang it came in handy! Workout went amazing even though I had no pre-workout shake/meal.

tattoopierced1

Dang man, we are getting the snow, or should i say, ice now.. i'm anxious to see if i'm going to be able to make it to the gym today... damn weather!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to see the sale extended there Royd!!
I may have to jump on some of that Decavol. At that price anyway.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Bump! This is still going.

It cannot last forever though. :)

that decavol looks tempting. You know AMS was dead on this board until they got you in there Royd lol. So its still going on though hmm...

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
that decavol looks tempting. You know AMS was dead on this board until they got you in there Royd lol. So its still going on though hmm...
Ha, thanks but in all honesty tattoopierced1 and johnjessica are great reps. Unfortunately we just didn't give them the resources and support they needed until recently. I'd be dead without them!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Ha, thanks but in all honesty tattoopierced1 and johnjessica are great reps. Unfortunately we just didn't give them the resources and support they needed until recently. I'd be dead without them!

Oh yeah they are good too, I forgets about them. I Mean before all 3 of you got up on AMS. Like...they had a sub forum but a response took a few months to get lol. At least last year.

Quinc

Quinc

Awards
  • Established
Any reviews on the hyperpump? i'm currently spending about 1.75hrs in the gym doing full body workouts and my energy levels are **** after 1.25hrs.. currently using
no-shotgun/home made mix

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any reviews on the hyperpump? i'm currently spending about 1.75hrs in the gym doing full body workouts and my energy levels are **** after 1.25hrs.. currently using
no-shotgun/home made mix
Without giving you my biased opinion here's a review (sorta more like a comment) from a poster on another board:

That HyperPump is the shiznit RH. HAve you tried it? It's like crack in a tiny plastic bottle. I had a couple samples sent to me a while back, went friggin unglued on the weights and ran like 45min of cardio afterward. Kind of scared me off, thought I might get hooked, and at the time that would have been an expensive habit, lol.
Also there are a couple of comments in this thread:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/advanced-muscle-science/101839-hyperpump.html

Quinc

Quinc

Awards
  • Established
6029IL2xo7 not working on the hyperpump for me. also 17$ for shipping! :sad:

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
6029IL2xo7 not working on the hyperpump for me. also 17$ for shipping! :sad:
Try this code:

5642LX5ac9

The bad thing with shipping is the weight of hyperpump. Its still a better deal then you can find anywhere online for Hyperpump.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Try this code:

5642LX5ac9

The bad thing with shipping is the weight of hyperpump. Its still a better deal then you can find anywhere online for Hyperpump.
Hmmm. Disregard the coupon is not working. I'll get back to you guys. I apologize in advance.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright here is a working Hyperpump code: 3866FP3gx8

Our web developer is working on these other codes. If you have troubles let me know.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Alright here is a working Hyperpump code: 3866FP3gx8

Our web developer is working on these other codes. If you have troubles let me know.
Guys you ned to try these. They are great!