THE ONE!!!!! IMPORTANT RELEASE INFORMATION- WE HAVE SET A DATE!!

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

  1. In on this one for sure! Looking forward to it. It's been about 4-5 years since I've used an anabolic of this nature, never thought I'd be inclined to do it again. But The One has me interested.

    :bruce2:
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-


  2. Cool may have to give this one a whirl.
    •   
       

  3. mikinTx
    mikinTx's Avatar

    Been trying to keep up with all the posts on this topic so I may have missed this.. did the testers note any lethargy from this stuff? Just curious.

  4. im in on this..

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    4 weeks sustain alpha was during pct

    Joe ........ I was wondering if THE ONE will help me in my anger management goals ?
    •   
       


  6. Nothing assists in anger like an anabolic :P

  7. Quote Originally Posted by mikinTx View Post
    Been trying to keep up with all the posts on this topic so I may have missed this.. did the testers note any lethargy from this stuff? Just curious.
    nope totally the reverse. if you are splitting doses you couldnt take your last one much later than 2-3 in the afternoon or the energeticness would interfere with sleep.

  8. i forgot how long can this be run for is it 4 or 6 weeks?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by mixedup View Post
    i forgot how long can this be run for is it 4 or 6 weeks?
    i believe 5 weeks was the recommended. the writeup thread says it for sure.

  10. sub'd

  11. Quote Originally Posted by mikinTx View Post
    Been trying to keep up with all the posts on this topic so I may have missed this.. did the testers note any lethargy from this stuff? Just curious.
    couple people noticed it the first day or two- went away pretty quick- the longest I heard of it lasting was 2 days- happens sometimes with DHT-derivations- DHT is the dominant androgen in your CNS- and when your CNS gets overstimmed it can have a reverse effect- lethargy, restless feeling, etc.- most people attenuate to it very quickly, and it doesn't happen to everyone
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  12. Quote Originally Posted by mixedup View Post
    i forgot how long can this be run for is it 4 or 6 weeks?
    I am recommending 4-5 weeks- but potentially longer if pulsed....
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  13. Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm View Post
    Joe ........ I was wondering if THE ONE will help me in my anger management goals ?
    what might they be?
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  14. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    I am recommending 4-5 weeks- but potentially longer if pulsed....
    If pulsed....I think 6 weeks would be a good plan and idea to shoot for...at the absolute maximum...8 weeks. Just my two cents.

    Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    If pulsed....I think 6 weeks would be a good plan and idea to shoot for...at the absolute maximum...8 weeks. Just my two cents.

    Cheers!
    what would be a good plan of attack for pulsing? every other day, mwf, etc.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    what might they be?

    is this a trick question

  17. Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm View Post
    is this a trick question
    LOL- I dunno- every time I have talked to you and your husband- you guys are both extremely nice- I just don't see it
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  18. Now we have for threads...


  19. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    LOL- I dunno- every time I have talked to you and your husband- you guys are both extremely nice- I just don't see it

    well my niceness got me banned for a month at bb I thought you knew

  20. Quote Originally Posted by rolandajoint View Post
    what would be a good plan of attack for pulsing? every other day, mwf, etc.
    Yes....MWF and then take sat sun off and start back up again on Monday.

    If you want to follow along...when I start up my log of the ONE I will send you an invite. I plan on doing a pulse, but doing something a little bit different as well.

    Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    I am recommending 4-5 weeks- but potentially longer if pulsed....
    I'm 47...have run one cycle since the ban...fura last spring...nice results, no shutdown etc...am i too old for a compound like The One? Even as a pulse?
    The One sounds very interesting but are my PH days behind me? If so i'll still be following vicariously through the younger guys ...good luck with it...

  22. Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    Yes....MWF and then take sat sun off and start back up again on Monday.

    If you want to follow along...when I start up my log of the ONE I will send you an invite. I plan on doing a pulse, but doing something a little bit different as well.

    Cheers!
    yeah please. this is still a little outside my realm, but i may think about buying it for my 21st birthday, and doing 6 week pulse sometime later. just something im throwing around in my mind.

    i will be on the look out for your log either way

  23. Quote Originally Posted by stosh517 View Post
    I'm 47...have run one cycle since the ban...fura last spring...nice results, no shutdown etc...am i too old for a compound like The One? Even as a pulse?
    The One sounds very interesting but are my PH days behind me? If so i'll still be following vicariously through the younger guys ...good luck with it...
    ATTN: EASY

    dood is 44(correct?) and put on a good amount of muscle. he'll chime in to confirm this

  24. Any speculations on price, quantity or dosages yet?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by ShiftyCapone View Post
    Any speculations on price, quantity or dosages yet?
    all three have been answered in the other threads

  26. Quote Originally Posted by stosh517 View Post
    I'm 47...have run one cycle since the ban...fura last spring...nice results, no shutdown etc...am i too old for a compound like The One? Even as a pulse?
    The One sounds very interesting but are my PH days behind me? If so i'll still be following vicariously through the younger guys ...good luck with it...
    Nah, i've seen guys into their 50s still going I think i'm the oldest at 41, but I didn't notice any age related irritations - no prostate issues or shedding.

    Damn is that you in your avatar? Tell me its a 15 year old pic

  27. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Nah, i've seen guys into their 50s still going I think i'm the oldest at 41, but I didn't notice any age related irritations - no prostate issues or shedding.

    Damn is that you in your avatar? Tell me its a 15 year old pic
    yeah, thats me now...thanks,man...just trying to stay in the game ...going to really consider running a pulse on this...will wait for some user feedback...
  28. Exclamation Launch Update


    Hey All,

    I want to give you an update on the launch:

    One of the reagents used in the manufacturing process of The One failed QC, so we needed to order new. The new batch was pre-tested before shipping and is in transit now.

    The good news: We 100% guarantee The One will be the best, strongest and highest quality PH money can buy at any price.

    The bad news: It will take 1-2 weeks longer than originally projected. Our new target launch date is now February 25th, and barring some cosmic or biblical event, we're very confident in that date.

    As it goes with most things in life, those things that are worth having are worth the wait.

    Thanks for your ongoing support!
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. MMV3 Release date?
    By rush808 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 05-15-2009, 08:53 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-04-2007, 01:28 AM
Log in
Log in