THE ONE!!!!! IMPORTANT RELEASE INFORMATION- WE HAVE SET A DATE!!

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by mixedup View Post
    will it give a hardening effect also? Just want to know what to expect? Would you compare it to a Winny a Trenbolone? or more like a test prop? so just Also this is debuting at Nutra right? Can't wait to run it.
    yup- somewhat similar to tren (at least hardness-wise)- better mass gains though- and positive lbm/body comp effects take shape much more rapidly (within 2-3 days)
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

2. Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    "Pro series" ooh sounds like there's more to come!
    AN will make more hormonals?

And talking about "The ONE", i'm really excited about it. I think it probably will be better than DMZ. I can't wait for the unsponsored logs of both compounds specially to know it impacts on hair line, since the risks of other sides seems to be low (don't aromatize, and the liver damage it's not too high).
    •   

3. Thumbs up

I am really looking forward to the release of this product. If it does what is claimed it will be the best designer to hit the market.

4. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    yup- somewhat similar to tren (at least hardness-wise)- better mass gains though- and positive lbm/body comp effects take shape much more rapidly (within 2-3 days)
    Just to clarify your saying this will give better mass gains and kick in harder than real tren not a designer 19nor right?

5. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    Just to clarify your saying this will give better mass gains and kick in harder than real tren not a designer 19nor right? Because if i can get something otc that treats me better than real trenbolone I'm stocking up on this heavy
    •   

6. Subscribed to another "the one" thread.

7. I'm not getting anything until this releases. Gotta give it a go as soon as it gets here. I'm ready...I'm ready (spongebob voice)

8. Quote Originally Posted by BabyHulk View Post
    I'm not getting anything until this releases. Gotta give it a go as soon as it gets here. I'm ready...I'm ready (spongebob voice)
    you'll like it man I miss being on it.

9. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    The One honestly produces more dry lbm gains than anything I have ever taken- and in an extremely time-efficient fashion- and I am fairly experienced when it comes to supplements in general, PHs, etc....
    How was your blood pressure on this?

10. whats the shutdown like? Since comparing it to tren is this super harsh on HPTA like it as well, how long did till u noticed testicular shrinkage?

11. I'm in on this one.

12. Me too, looks like I should buy stocks in AN!

13. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde12 View Post
    The guys noted that their blood pressure was unaffected.

Quote Originally Posted by jminis View Post
    whats the shutdown like? Since comparing it to tren is this super harsh on HPTA like it as well, how long did till u noticed testicular shrinkage?
    No shutdown was really noticed, either.

But I'll let the guys answer as well.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

14. Quote Originally Posted by jminis View Post
    whats the shutdown like? Since comparing it to tren is this super harsh on HPTA like it as well, how long did till u noticed testicular shrinkage?
    i talked to don, tanya, and jeff in person for a while at the fit expo yesterday, and they all reported that no one experienced any shutdown.

15. I hope they will have enough on Feb 11th?
    cant wait

16. Quote Originally Posted by rolandajoint View Post
    i talked to don, tanya, and jeff in person for a while at the fit expo yesterday, and they all reported that no one experienced any shutdown.

what about effect on harline? anything stated there?

17. nope, nada on any of us. And joe (outside backer) already has what you would call an accelerated hairline and he noticed no further withdrawal of the line

18. So Feb 11th is the date it will be at retailers or what ? This stuff sounds too good to be true cant wait to give it a run and compare it to epi

19. Quote Originally Posted by mixedup View Post
    Just to clarify your saying this will give better mass gains and kick in harder than real tren not a designer 19nor right? Because if i can get something otc that treats me better than real trenbolone I'm stocking up on this heavy
    yes- from what I have seen...def. not a designer 19-nor- some of them can be a little problematic in terms of harshness...
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci

20. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde12 View Post
    pretty normal from what we have seen- everyone stayed within the normal range.....
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci

21. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    yes- from what I have seen...def. not a designer 19-nor- some of them can be a little problematic in terms of harshness...

damn kicks like tren and minimal shutdown Can't wait for it to drop still the same date at NP?

22. Will this require cycle support and/or Post Cycle Therapy? I've always though all AppNutt products didn't need any of this but are you guys going into products that require it now?

Need loggers?

23. Quote Originally Posted by TheNinja View Post
    Will this require cycle support and/or Post Cycle Therapy? I've always though all AppNutt products didn't need any of this but are you guys going into products that require it now?

Need loggers?
    This is our first step into this category of products.

We just went ahead and stepped to the front of the line

PCT will be necessary, although not what is viewed as common PCT. The items outlined in the writeup are all the testers used.

24. Quote Originally Posted by rolandajoint View Post
    wow that's impressive. These days although not old by any means I'm focused on moving in and out of highly anabolic states without full shutdown of my HPTA. Did anyone have blood tests before and after?

25. Quote Originally Posted by jminis View Post

testicular shrinkage was very minor, Labido increased thru the roof.

the only sides that i faced was an increase in oily sin and hair. Blood pressure never increased. If dosing is taken too close to bed time I did have some sleep issues but after adjusting dosing to early in the day sleep was fine

I had a blood panel done liver values where within range.

LDL had increased a bit and hdl decreased which was to be expected on a ph. had I taken proper supports supps that wouldnt have been an issue

bounceback if you wanna call it that was so fast that i never experienced any crash or anything like

i went otc igf-2 6 oxo extreme sustain alpha
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

26. yeah, the faster growth of hair was interesting

27. Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post

LDL had increased a bit and hdl decreased which was to be expected on a ph. had I taken proper supports supps that wouldnt have been an issue

Can you post the relevant blood chems? Also, has Appnut released the various blood panels yet? I'm dying to see them all.

28. Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    testicular shrinkage was very minor, Labido increased thru the roof.

the only sides that i faced was an increase in oily sin and hair. Blood pressure never increased. If dosing is taken too close to bed time I did have some sleep issues but after adjusting dosing to early in the day sleep was fine

bounceback if you wanna call it that was so fast that i never experienced any crash or anything like

i went otc igf-2 6 oxo extreme sustain alpha
    Thanks for the info, how long was your cycle? Also did u run sustain alpha during or just PCT.

29. 4 weeks sustain alpha was during pct
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. MMV3 Release date?
    By rush808 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 05-15-2009, 09:53 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-04-2007, 02:28 AM