NEWS: New flavor Blue Raspberry Storm

naturalguy

naturalguy

Universal Nutrition
Awards
  • Established

After beta testing and getting great feedback the new flavor of Storm is going to be Blue Raspberry

We already have Intra-Aid in Blue Raz so this would make a good combo drink.

The Storm blue raz is outstanding. It should be available in a few weeks.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to score some of that NG! Storm was great in Juicy Grape so I can only imagine what the Blue Razz will be like.

Hg

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
wish i have money for it....the wifey said no more supps until i finish the ones i have...which is like 3 months worth....!!!!

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
wish i have money for it....the wifey said no more supps until i finish the ones i have...which is like 3 months worth....!!!!
You can put them in the closet....

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
lol or just sell them to friends. which iam trying to do at the moment.

Hollywood97

Hollywood97

Awards
I was a Beta Tester for this flavor and it is unbelievable! IMO, it is by far the best flavor yet!

BiG in NYC 82

BiG in NYC 82

Awards
Say it with me fellow Animals....

[size=+2]JUICY WATERMELON!!![/size]

get on it!! :p

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
I'm having a flavor seizure thinking about all the new flavors...

1WoRkH4rD

Awards
LOL! Glad to hear you like it WH. Hope it tastes as good as the Blue Razz IA does.

Hg
Haha, I wouldn't doubt it. Universal does a good job of flavoring their products; IA is excellent.

Torrent CBB is still my absolute favorite. I don't think I'll ever budge unless the new Blue Razz Storm blows it out of the water.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
IMO in tastes better, believe it or not!
I can't wait to taste it. This flavor did wonder for masking the ingredients in Shock Therapy but Storm doesn't really have anything hard to mask (flavor wise) in it. So it's bound to be great! Do you like the Juicy Grape flavor?

cjones29

Awards
any way youll send out samples of this stuff?

Hollywood97

Hollywood97

Awards
I can't wait to taste it. This flavor did wonder for masking the ingredients in Shock Therapy but Storm doesn't really have anything hard to mask (flavor wise) in it. So it's bound to be great! Do you like the Juicy Grape flavor?
Yeah, I'm a fan of the grape.:hitit:

naturalguy

naturalguy

Universal Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
New Blue Raspberry Storm is shipping this week!

joeyamma

joeyamma

Awards
  • Established
i'll probably just pick one up soon, but samples of blue raz Storm and ST would be good!

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
New Blue Raspberry Storm is shipping this week!
And the people rejoiced! I have a feeling this one may be the best tasting blue raz of all the new Blue raz supps. Just my gut...

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
It is to be honest with you
I had a feeling because it was in Grape too. All the Grape flavored supplements were good but the Storm in Grape was the best. The ingredients in it must agree well with flavorings.

Hg

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
It's ready...

Here is the official listing for the new Blue Raz Storm: http://www.universalnutrition.com/store/html/product.cfm?id=256

Keep in mind that the prices you see on the corporate website store are full retail. We should start seeing this appear online at various distributors shortly at great reduced prices from retail.

I for one am very anxious to taste this stuff.

Hg

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Damn I still can't wait for to try this. Looks delicious.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Anyone know if NP is carrying the new flavor?

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Is this flavor strong like the Fruit Punch? I can use the FP to cover up just about anything that I may be throwing into a shake.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Not to me it isn't...
Just to clarify, I meant that in a good way. That is one of my favorite things about Storm is that one scoop is strong enough to mask the flavor of stuff like glutamine and hydrolized proteins for me.

1WoRkH4rD

Awards
How similar to the Intra-Aid taste would you say it is..about the same or stronger?

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty sure Steveoph said they are working on it U.
Steveoph, any word on this? Do you know if there are plans to bring over the new flavor? I've had several fellas asking me if NP was going to add it so they can order it. I think it's the best flavor yet for the Storm. Have you tasted it yet?

Hg

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Steveoph, any word on this? Do you know if there are plans to bring over the new flavor? I've had several fellas asking me if NP was going to add it so they can order it. I think it's the best flavor yet for the Storm. Have you tasted it yet?

Hg
Hopefully it comes soon as the blue razz is definitely an addicting taste. :)