Great Deal on Primordial Performances: Hardcore Muscle Stack!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

For those of you that have been waiting for a great deal on this Primordial Performance stack, here it is. Use the promo code: 150HMS to get this great stack for $150.00!

Buy it here:

Hardcore Muscle Stack

Get this great deal while it lasts!!

What is the Hardcore Muscle Stack (HMS)?

The Hardcore Muscle Stack (HMS) contains (2) 1-T, and the Testosterone Recovery Stack (TRS) which includes (1) Sustain Alpha, (1) Toco-8, and (1) EndoAmp. The 1-T provides a complete 6 week cycle for dramatic gains in size, strength and muscle density. The TRS is used after the 1-T cycle for fast recovery of natural testosterone levels to help preserve gains from the cycle.

Best results are obtained when using the HMS with a high protein diet (2gm/lb) and heavy weight training. When combined with proper diet and training the HMS can produce gains of 10-15lbs of lean body mass, reduced fat mass, and dramatic increases in strength.

HMS is considered our most hardcore muscle building stack. Compared to the Dermacrine Muscle Stack, HMS will produce more pronounced gains in strength and lean muscle mass.

How do the products work?

1-T provides a strong boost of the anabolic hormones 1-Androstenediol, 1-Testosterone, Androstenediol, and Testosterone for a full 6 week cycle. This promotes dramatic muscle growth while boosting strength, energy and stamina. By going a full 6 weeks , users can reap the maximum gains from 1-T which appear during the 3rd and 6th week of the cycle.

Testosterone Recovery Stack

Sustain Alpha causes a powerful surge in LH & FSH for a quick return of natural testosterone levels after the cycle.

Toco-8 increases the testes ability to produce testosterone by enhancing sensitivity to LH & FSH.

EndoAmp lowers the stress hormone cortisol which further amplifies testosterone production and preserves lean muscle mass.

Notes:

Apply 1-T in the morning, after a shower.
Apply Sustain Alpha anytime of the day, after a shower. Use 5 days on, 2 days off.
Take Toco-8 with or without food.
Take EndoAmp after workouts or in the morning on non-workout days.​

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
this is a awesome deal!..a buck 50!..omg!fellas need to get to the party:run::fest30:

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
Blasts!!!! Why does the economy have to be so bad right now!? :zx11pissed:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seriously...a cycle and PCT for $150.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Better than the New Years Sale (Which comes out to $161, + Shipping!)
It is indeed. For this price, there's never been a better time to try this stack out for yourselves. :D

:drunk:

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
It is indeed. For this price, there's never been a better time to try this stack out for yourselves. :D

:drunk:
i totally agree with you trauma1!:drunk::fest30:..party your body!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I totally should have waited... doggonit!

150 bucks is a steal!!!! I bought 2 bottles pre-order and am JUST about to use them. I could have gotten my PCT for nearly free!

Don't pass this one up fellas. I might have to order another cycle.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ooooooo, this is tempting!!!!

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
I am trying so hard to resist this deal, but I am weakening. This would be such a nice addition to the bottle of 1-T I already have. Then I could run a 3 bottle solo run of 1-T!!!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just a friendly, BUMP! :)

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
im on day 2 of sustain alpha currently. good deal guys!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump! Get this while it lasts guys! :D

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
i agree!..everyone needs to get on this mega-deal!..its hot!!!!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Bump! Get this while it lasts guys! :D
Trauma... your avi has me feeling so patriotic it's rediculous.

*sings* "... and I'm proud to be an American..."

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established

Do both of them for your country g-money,thats the most patriotic thing you can do in this case!..LOL..

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

God bless america! :notworthy:

M

machwon04

Awards
  • Established
Is this still good? I type in the code and nothing happens?

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
the promo is still good bro,what code are you using?

M

machwon04

Awards
  • Established
150HMS. I type it in the code box, hit update, but no discount shows up.

E

emipe

Awards
Thanks for your feedback, Steve.
I've already bought PHs before. In fact I bought from you (NP). Only once my order got seized (I lost 2 M-DROL). The Customs here are very severe, but I know the risks.
Everytime I buy from USA I ask the seller to pack my order in a small box and declare a lower value before shipping. Sometimes it works. Sometimes not :)rant:).

Thanks,

Marcos

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trauma,
Do you ship to Brazil?

Thanks,
Marcos
Hey marcos,

Sorry for the delayed response, but i've been away on a mini trip. I do believe that we ship to brazil. I will double check for you though and get back to you via PM. :)

M

machwon04

Awards
  • Established
got mine yesterday. went to put on first spray of the 1T last night, and a pretty large amount came out. If I press w/ normal pressure, a dime-sized portion comes out, but if I press the nozzle all the way down, a quarter-sized comes out. What is the correct application here?

Also, what's a good cycle support to use. Just AX's cycle support?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
got mine yesterday. went to put on first spray of the 1T last night, and a pretty large amount came out. If I press w/ normal pressure, a dime-sized portion comes out, but if I press the nozzle all the way down, a quarter-sized comes out. What is the correct application here?

You should apply between 4-5 FULL pumps. It is a lot of lotion, and it takes a minute or so to get it to rub in, but that is the dose.

No support supplements needed as it isn't converted by enzymes in your liver. Cycle support is for methylated oral steroids. This is neither. BTW, it is Anabolic Innovations that makes cycle support. AX makes a product called perfect cycle or something like that.

If you are SUUUPER worried about your hair... I wouldn't be... take some saw palmetto.

M

machwon04

Awards
  • Established
So will the results from this cycle be much less noticeable than something like M-Drol or H-Drol?

Also, what does the week to week protocol look like for the entire stack? (Stated in # of pumps please! haha)

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So will the results from this cycle be much less noticeable than something like M-Drol or H-Drol?

Also, what does the week to week protocol look like for the entire stack? (Stated in # of pumps please! haha)
Did you read the full 1-T Writeup?. That's a 1st to understanding your purchase. Many of your questions are answered there, and as for results, there is a whole list of logs here http://anabolicminds.com/forum/primordial-performance/114290-primordial-performances-consolidated.html . It varies from users. Also see

A good writeup is http://anabolicminds.com/forum/primordial-performance/109687-1-t-officially.html , and for protocol, It's 5 pumps /day Every Day for an average sized male. If you're huge, you can go up to 6-7. @ 5pumps/ED it lasts 23days.

M

machwon04

Awards
  • Established
Did you read the full 1-T Writeup? That's a 1st to understanding your purchase. Many of your questions are answered there, and as for results, there is a whole list of logs here http://anabolicminds.com/forum/primordial-performance/114290-primordial-performances-consolidated.html . It varies from users.

A good writeup is http://anabolicminds.com/forum/primordial-performance/109687-1-t-officially.html , and for protocol, It's 5 pumps /day Every Day for an average sized male. If you're huge, you can go up to 6-7. @ 5pumps/ED it lasts 23days.

I read it, but it was a while back. I'll read it again. As far as protocol, I meant how does one supplement go to the next. Is there a protocol written anywhere that shows what to use each week of the cycle, and when to start using the next supp, etc?

M

machwon04

Awards
  • Established
Nevermind, I found it on the first page. Thanks man!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established

Go to primordialperformance.com

They have the entire stack/PCT laid out for you.

I have no idea how this cycle solo would compare to hdrol or mdrol. I would expect you could gain 8-12 lbs pretty easy if you ate big.

I am currently running Hdrol with 1T and some other goodies... :twisted: I'm only on day 3 though... check out my log and follow along if you want.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Definitely use a full 5 pumps for your daily application. Make sure to utilize your entire upper body surface area with each application (especially the shoulders and upper back region.)

This formula is time released, so make sure to allow for ample dwell time (12-24 hours) between a shower and each new application. This allows for maximum benefits received from this products formulation and delivery method.

Cycle support is still recommended imo. Anabolic Innovations or Competitive edge labs both make good cycle support additions.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Definitely use a full 5 pumps for your daily application. Make sure to utilize your entire upper body surface area with each application (especially the shoulders and upper back region.)

This formula is time released, so make sure to allow for ample dwell time (12-24 hours) between a shower and each new application. This allows for maximum benefits received from this products formulation and delivery method.

Cycle support is still recommended imo. Anabolic Innovations or Competitive edge labs both make good cycle support additions.
Oh. Nevermind... I guess you should use AI's cycle support. My bad.

Good call Trauma.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh. Nevermind... I guess you should use AI's cycle support. My bad.

Good call Trauma.
It's really an individual call, but i would still recommend it. You won't have the degree of hepatic stress that typically is induced by methylated substances, but a small amount can occur.

I definitely recommend our Toco-8 while on cycle as well. The benefits it offers in cardiovascular health, cholesterol mitigation, and hair regrowth are very commendable.

M

machwon04

Awards
  • Established
It's really an individual call, but i would still recommend it. You won't have the degree of hepatic stress that typically is induced by methylated substances, but a small amount can occur.

I definitely recommend our Toco-8 while on cycle as well. The benefits it offers in cardiovascular health, cholesterol mitigation, and hair regrowth are very commendable.
Really? Because the protocol says not to bring it in until after the 6 week period doesn't it?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really? Because the protocol says not to bring it in until after the 6 week period doesn't it?
Toco-8? You can use it right from the very beginning.

M

machwon04

Awards
  • Established
Anything to take while on cycle to keep the nuts from shrinking too much?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Normally I would say DHEA, but that is already in the product. You'll be fine... if you are running it solo I doubt you see much atrophy of the boys.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We recommend using our Sustain Alpha product with the protocol of - 3 days on/ 3 days off while you're on cycle.

We're actually in the process of gathering bloodwork from people that are on suppressive cycles in order to gain supportive data that this protocol (SA - 3 days on/ 3 days off) will help to limit suppression overall while on cycle.

Check out this thread on it:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/102527-prevent-testicular-shrinkage.html