Muscle Pharm wants to see your rack...
- 01-26-2009, 08:02 PM
Here are a few generic pics of the gym i work out in everyday... didnt get the benchs or the dumb bell sections... they also have alot of jammer equipment... also have 2 squat racks... There are alot of guys that are commited and i see each and every day... they are also really willing to help a guy out for spots and what not...
- 01-26-2009, 08:07 PM
01-26-2009, 09:37 PM
01-28-2009, 09:44 AM
01-28-2009, 09:57 AM
01-28-2009, 10:02 AM
01-28-2009, 11:39 AM
I want that Gym!!! Luuuckyyy(Napoleon Dynamite)
Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons
01-28-2009, 11:39 AM
01-28-2009, 12:17 PM
02-17-2009, 07:57 AM
Dunno if this contest is over yet, but I figured I'd show you the gym I worked out in for awhile. A little background...the second picture is our pulleys, I get creative with them. Our gym is a tent with random weights we scrounged up. The floor is made up of metal pallets, but has cracks in between where you can see the sand. It has no heater, so it gets cold at night(it's in Northern Iraq)
02-17-2009, 08:47 AM
AMtorres, the contest is over but give me a PM when you get back in April and we will get you something. I like how everything is pretty beat to hell looking, but then there is an awesome looking 45* back raise in there.
Muscle Pharm Rep
02-17-2009, 09:01 AM
AM, what's up? That is one nice-looking gym. I always thought you had 2 dumbbells and a cement-block bench
Good work setting that up. Keep it up!
02-18-2009, 04:31 PM
02-26-2009, 06:25 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By pmiller383 in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 49Last Post: 04-11-2011, 03:51 PM
- By RenegadeRows in forum Controlled LabsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-03-2010, 06:02 AM
- By RenegadeRows in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-03-2010, 06:01 AM
- By GeekPoop in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 72Last Post: 11-24-2010, 01:37 PM
- By pmiller383 in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 63Last Post: 12-14-2008, 03:17 PM