Muscle Pharm wants to see your rack...

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Here are a few generic pics of the gym i work out in everyday... didnt get the benchs or the dumb bell sections... they also have alot of jammer equipment... also have 2 squat racks... There are alot of guys that are commited and i see each and every day... they are also really willing to help a guy out for spots and what not...
    Attached Images Attached Images    

2. Not to many people prefer the tred mills at your gym huh lol
    Muscle Pharm Rep
    •   

3. hahhaha lol ya it was a weekend... no one ever come in on sundays... lol... hahah

4. My homegym. Used to have a monolift and reverse hyper but sold those when I quit powerlifting.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

5. Thats a nice looking home gym!
    •   

6. winner!
    We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.

7. I want that Gym!!! Luuuckyyy(Napoleon Dynamite)
    Always open light. Its not what you open with, its what you finish with. Louie Simmons

8. yup pitbull takes the cake, pm me your info.
    Muscle Pharm Rep

9. Wow, that is a nice home gym.

10. Dunno if this contest is over yet, but I figured I'd show you the gym I worked out in for awhile. A little background...the second picture is our pulleys, I get creative with them. Our gym is a tent with random weights we scrounged up. The floor is made up of metal pallets, but has cracks in between where you can see the sand. It has no heater, so it gets cold at night(it's in Northern Iraq)

11. AMtorres, the contest is over but give me a PM when you get back in April and we will get you something. I like how everything is pretty beat to hell looking, but then there is an awesome looking 45* back raise in there.
    Muscle Pharm Rep

12. AM, what's up? That is one nice-looking gym. I always thought you had 2 dumbbells and a cement-block bench

Good work setting that up. Keep it up!

13. Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    AMtorres, the contest is over but give me a PM when you get back in April and we will get you something. I like how everything is pretty beat to hell looking, but then there is an awesome looking 45* back raise in there.
    Thx bro, I definitely will! Haha, I thought that was a little weird too!

14. what base you at AMTORRES?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-10-2011, 02:03 AM
  2. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-30-2010, 04:26 PM
  3. For Sale: Muscle Pharm Battle Fuel (Muscle Builders)
    By allenzo in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-21-2009, 01:38 AM
  4. For Sale: Muscle Pharm Stack BP, Assault, BF (Muscle Builders)
    By Kristofer68SS in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-18-2009, 08:14 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-21-2009, 01:25 PM