Free Slim Xtreme (SX, aka StimX Orig.) Samples!!!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Slim Xtreme (SX)is one of the most anticipated product releases of 2009. Here is your chance to sign up for a free sample and experience the "original" again for the first time. All that we ask is that you leave a review of your SX experience.

SX is extremely powerful so please make sure you read the FAQ and Instructions carefully. It lasts 12 hours on average, so take your SX sample when your day starts.

To obtain your free sample, please visit the link below:

SX - Sample Request | Anabolic Xtreme

*Shipping ETA for SX samples will be < 2 weeks.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
In.

Where do we leave the review? Here?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe that there is a place on the SX page that will have a tab for leaving a testimonial. Either that, or check under "Disciples". You can leave one here, too, or post a message up at work, or scribble it on the bathroom wall at Walmart...I don't care! :firedevil:

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I believe that there is a place on the SX page that will have a tab for leaving a testimonial. Either that, or check under "Disciples". You can leave one here, too, or post a message up at work, or scribble it on the bathroom wall at Walmart...I don't care! :firedevil:
lol

will do..........

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump for stim junkies!!! :head: :head: :head:

billm311

billm311

Awards
  • Established
:bow28:
Bump for stim junkies!!! :head: :head: :head:

I'm in!!!

I loved the original, got me through much of my brutal junior year, and slimmed me down to my best bodyfat perecntage ever.I cried when it left the market, replaced it with venom, then that went too. What the heck.

the king's back!

:bow28:

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
just checked out the page..

No chance for international shipping? im willing to pay and i aint got no custom restrictions here.

very disappointed. was looking forward to this as I actually liked aniracetam's effects when combined with silbutamine. :trout:

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
R U fawking kidding me ?????????? That packaging is freaking awesome :D

I love it , great job AX !

skinnylegs

Awards
Can't wait to try the free sample, sounds awesome!

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
just checked out the page..

No chance for international shipping? im willing to pay and i aint got no custom restrictions here.

very disappointed. was looking forward to this as I actually liked aniracetam's effects when combined with silbutamine. :trout:
I second this...we up here in Canada need our stims too! The original Stimulant X is by far my favorite of all time!

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DUDE, let us guys in Canada HAVE A CHANCE. I'm one of the original Stim X junkies, come on guys... !!!

emipe

Awards
I second this...we up here in Canada need our stims too! The original Stimulant X is by far my favorite of all time!
Down here too!!:zx11pissed:
I´m from Brazil and always have to buy from USA without trying the product before.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
ABOUT TIME!!!! I've been hawking mace and you guys for a while now lol.

I'd write a review now but I will hold off.

RuntPacket

Awards
Slim Xtreme (SX)is one of the most anticipated product releases of 2009. Here is your chance to sign up for a free sample and experience the "original" again for the first time.

OMFG Thank you all so much. I've said it before and will say it again Stim-X v2 wasn't bad. However having used the "original" to lose 45 in 1.5 months. and not having anywhere near the same effects on version 2 to say you just made my day doesn't give this announcement justice.

RuntPacket

Awards
Forget the samples.. when can I buy the bottle?
Well the sample page has a buy now link. Sadly when you click it you get a 404. I was going to buy a bottle. it appears I have to wait ;)

/Effffin excited.....................

thapr3dat0r

Awards
Sample ordered. Can't wait to try this out. Been needing a stim for morning cardio.

BTW, how long does it take to get the confirmation email? I haven't received mine yet. Guess I'll just wait a bit longer and see.

RuntPacket

Awards
Sample ordered. Can't wait to try this out. Been needing a stim for morning cardio.

BTW, how long does it take to get the confirmation email? I haven't received mine yet. Guess I'll just wait a bit longer and see.
I had mine with in minutes

Hydrocodone

Awards
Check your junk folder, i realized mine was in there waiting for me which did not give me an alert on my email so i would check there if i were you.

Hey i am new to this site and a lot of things, i got an email from anabolic telling me about this and the link to the forum.

How did that happen? because i havent posted anything yet just wondering

Hydrocodone

Awards
does anyone know if you can sign up for this twice under a different name but same email? or a different email?

any idea how big the sample is?

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Should be instantly. If not, let me guess you have a yahoo email ID. We have been working with yahoo support all day as they are dropping some of our server requests to send mail.

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
INTERNATIONAL GUYS!!!!

We will try to work some kind of "trial pack" out for you and just charge shipping. In the US we can absorb the $1 for the US shipping, however when it hits $7-10 to ship a sample we cannot do it. So maybe we just charge shipping and send out 5 packs or something to make it worth it.

Give me your feedback, your on the radar, we will figure something out.

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
INTERNATIONAL GUYS!!!!

We will try to work some kind of "trial pack" out for you and just charge shipping. In the US we can absorb the $1 for the US shipping, however when it hits $7-10 to ship a sample we cannot do it. So maybe we just charge shipping and send out 5 packs or something to make it worth it.

Thanks man!!

Dude I can pay whatever you want + the shipping for that. It is not a problem.

Please let us know ASAP!

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
I am up for paying international shipping aswell.

a trial pack of different stuff sounds awesome :)

Thanks

2sweet

Awards
I'm in and so excited! How much is the average one can lose in let's say two weeks/ a month?

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
INTERNATIONAL GUYS!!!!

Hey bro. It should cost you under $5 to send to Canada if you throw the samples in an envelope and send via USPS First Class International Mail. It will take a little longer but is the cheapest way to go. For the record, I would be willing to pay the shipping so long as it's a "trial pack" as you indicated and not just one or two servings. Thanks!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
my only review will be based on the original. if it lives up to that, yeeeehaaaaw. been waiting awhile for this one. i am THE stim junkie.:arg:

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
with Hyperdrive pulled for the moment, this could be a great time to pick up market share for you guys. Has Vitamin Shoppe sent you guys a P.O. yet? Hope so: if not, I will lobby internally for you guys to get one.

I'm hoping this one is comprable to the original Stim X and/or the old hyperdrive. Nothing like either since ephedra got pulled by the lovely, corrupt FDA.

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So this is the original formula of Stim X?

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
So this is the original formula of Stim X?
Correct, its he same base, and feels the same. We did do a few things to round it out. However everyone agrees from our last round of sampling we did online that it is the same or better than the orig. Feels the same.

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
with Hyperdrive pulled for the moment, this could be a great time to pick up market share for you guys. Has Vitamin Shoppe sent you guys a P.O. yet? Hope so: if not, I will lobby internally for you guys to get one.

I'm hoping this one is comprable to the original Stim X and/or the old hyperdrive. Nothing like either since ephedra got pulled by the lovely, corrupt FDA.
That is very much appreciated. I also agree with your timing comment 100% :)

I am not sure that we pitched VS yet, I believe that was going to happen in the next week as our major run gets in late next month. For now its a very limited release of just a few thousand bottles.

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
INTERNATIONAL GUYS -

So I have brought this up to the big boss man. We will get a plan together. Getting something to calculate proper shipping may take a bit as Brazil would be more expensive than CA. So give us some time, however we are on it. We will have a special international link / signup form.

Hydrocodone

Awards
I just ordered mine yesterday evening, any idea what day they will get shipped and arrive. Im in Cali.

RuntPacket

Awards
I'm in and so excited! How much is the average one can lose in let's say two weeks/ a month?
On the original I went from 237 to 182 in 6 weeks at 8 weeks I stopped using as I reached my goal of 185. I'm 5'6", and don't get much regular exercise. It took away my entire appetite. I had to force myself to eat every now and then. I would sweat sitting at my desk at work. Really push the water too.

My wife also used it and one very nice side effect she had was a major increase in sex drive. I do recall some men had a negative side effect, I guess I got lucky ;) Since I didn't have issues from it.

I tired many other since (the 1st revision (when the first put cocconimne sp? in), then stim-X ver 2, Cl reduction, ECA, Venom, leviathan) none worked like this did. Right now I'm hovering around 218. My wife and I are both trying solo slim at the moment. It's working great for her, but not for me. I really need to go on Reset AD prior to getting a bottle to clean my receptors out ;)
Once we can order I'll do my best to log a month on it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
so if you have a yahoo e-mail you cant get the samples?

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I found an old sample pack of the original Stimulant-X and took one this morning on an empty stomach. Wow, I remember why I loved this supp so much; I was bouncing off the walls all morning.

What I'm wondering is, since the original formula was so effective, why screw with it at all? I know AX reps have stated that it "feels" like the original and contains the original ingredients plus a few new ones, but why would you want to change such a great formula?! Just sayin'!

RuntPacket

Awards
Anyone received their sample yet. Anxious for reviews