IBE's Reformulated X-Dreams, Now in stock at NutraPlanet!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
After a long absence, NutraPlanet is proud to announce that IBE X-Dreams is now in stock!

Supplement Facts: Serving Size = 2 Capsules, 30 servings/container

502mg Blend of: 3-OH-GABA, Valeric Acid, 2-Bromo-Melatonin

And in honour of its return, a little rhyme you may recognize,

Hello X-Dreams my old friend....
I've come to purchase you again...
Because a vision softly creeping,
Left its seeds while I was sleeping,
And the vision that was planted in my brain
Still remains
Within the sound of silence.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
I want some...

LionKingGod

LionKingGod

Awards
will x dreams give me XXX dreams???

like the ones with 9 girls and me in a bed...naked....making love... and having sex, sweet sweet love....ecstacy...bliss.....tantric.....love making....

so far ZMA has given me the above, on more than one occasion!
?

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established

like the ones with 9 girls and me in a bed...naked....making love... and having sex, sweet sweet love....ecstacy...bliss.....tantric.....love making....
?
this supplement helps you get better sleep!..not perform miracles!:cool2:

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
looks like something worth trying for sleep. Ive been using gaba recently. used gaba and phenibut in the past when I wanted to go to sleep and was still up. the only way to really know i to feel it for myself.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
looks like something worth trying for sleep. Ive been using gaba recently. used gaba and phenibut in the past when I wanted to go to sleep and was still up. the only way to really know i to feel it for myself.
Its definitely worth a shot. It's very similar to melatonin I find (clearly because it has the bromo-melatonin in it :D) but with the other compounds I find it knocks me out very effectively. It's never taken me more than 5 minutes to fall asleep while on X-Dreams, whereas normally my mind can be racing for 30-40 minutes.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

?
No. It doesn't have the "crazy dream effect" that ZMA and 1-C have, but your sleep is much more restful. If you use melatonin here and there, I'd purchase some X-Dreams to try. It definitely has a better effect than regular Melatonin.

If anyone has questions, just stop by my log (link located in sig) and ask. I'll be happy to answer any questions you have.

GotTest

GotTest

Awards
  • Established
I did a "sample log" of X-Dream over at LB.
The absolute BEST for sleep and awaking alert...and I've tried them all.