USPlabs Conducts Study with Indigo Biosciences: Penn State Researchers - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

USPlabs Conducts Study with Indigo Biosciences: Penn State Researchers

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member
    psulifter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    108
    Rep Power
    177

    Reputation

    edited: mullet already addressed my comment..

  2. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774630

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by psulifter View Post
    edited: mullet already addressed my comment..
    Awesome.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  3. Advanced Member
    dhuge67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    796
    Rep Power
    487

    Reputation

    Penn State is one of the leading research institutions in nutrition and exercise science, just FYI.

    It is THE leading public institution for engineering research.
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    borobulker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    5,551
    Rep Power
    795737

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dhuge67 View Post
    Penn State is one of the leading research institutions in nutrition and exercise science, just FYI.

    It is THE leading public institution for engineering research.
    Without a doubt.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  5. Professional Member
    jminis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    4,023
    Rep Power
    2187

    Reputation

    And they really know how to make ice cream
  6. Elite Member
    borobulker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    5,551
    Rep Power
    795737

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jminis View Post
    And they really know how to make ice cream
    Hershey is only a couple miles away...
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  7. Professional Member
    jminis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    4,023
    Rep Power
    2187

    Reputation

    Ben and Jerry learned to make ice cream in Penn's program, doesn't get better then that.
  8. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,523
    Rep Power
    41243

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Fortunately for the consumer, this Penn State Study is the first step in a thorough legitimization process that USPlabs is embarking on with PRIME; it (the Penn State study) will be accompanied by an objective trial of sorts (The Staley Report), where trainees were selected away from mainstream boards (and the associated biases ? positive or negative) and thoroughly recorded their progress under Charles Staley; it will also be accompanied by the release of the Beta Tester's blood abstracts which, along with this particular study, will display no cyto-toxicity and no suppression of endogenous hormones.
    .
    Were the blood abstracts ever released? I can't find them.
  9. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27063

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Were the blood abstracts ever released? I can't find them.
    No, not as of yet. I will check into when we will be releasing that information.
  10. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,523
    Rep Power
    41243

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    No, not as of yet. I will check into when we will be releasing that information.
    Thanks
  11. Senior Member
    subweevil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    2,465
    Rep Power
    1619

    Reputation

    Yeah, it's a pretty stable area to live next to. I'm like 8 minutes away form campus.
  12. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,523
    Rep Power
    41243

    Reputation

    Tick tock.
  13. Senior Member
    joebo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,073
    Rep Power
    1139

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Tick tock.
    It'll be announced tomorrow....
  14. Senior Member
    joebo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,073
    Rep Power
    1139

    Reputation

    Apparently now they are not releasing them because the participants are uncomfortable with their panels being posted............ LOL
  15. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,523
    Rep Power
    41243

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by joebo View Post
    Apparently now they are not releasing them because the participants are uncomfortable with their panels being posted............ LOL
    Do you have a link to where that was stated?
  16. Senior Member
    joebo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,073
    Rep Power
    1139

    Reputation
  17. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27063

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by joebo View Post
    Apparently now they are not releasing them because the participants are uncomfortable with their panels being posted............ LOL
    Why is that humorous?

    While you often choose to type prior to digesting the material in front of you, I courteously explained that this trial was a receptor assay - that is, it contained no human participants. The blood abstracts, in this context, are entirely redundant considering the adjunct Indigo Biosciences trial on the AR revealed absolutely no possibility for intrinsic action at the AR - i.e., no androgenic action. To make a certain few individuals uncomfortable to prove a redundancy seems more humorous than not releasing them, IMHO.
  18. Senior Member
    joebo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,073
    Rep Power
    1139

    Reputation

    This thread was just another hype to go nowhere post once again... Score one for WATERCHESTNUTS!!
  19. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27063

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by joebo View Post
    This thread was just another hype to go nowhere post once again... Score one for WATERCHESTNUTS!!
    I am interested in you articulating which parts of this thread you felt were hype?

    We conducted a trial in an attempt to illuminate PRIME's MoA; we will continue to do so in the future. I posted the trial, and preceded its posting with an explanation as to the gravity of the results. I do not feel your points are well proven here.
  20. Senior Member
    joebo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,073
    Rep Power
    1139

    Reputation

    Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    Fortunately for the consumer, this Penn State Study is the first step in a thorough legitimization process that USPlabs is embarking on with PRIME; it (the Penn State study) will be accompanied by an objective trial of sorts (The Staley Report), where trainees were selected away from mainstream boards (and the associated biases ? positive or negative) and thoroughly recorded their progress under Charles Staley; it will also be accompanied by the release of the Beta Tester's blood abstracts which, along with this particular study, will display no cyto-toxicity and no suppression of endogenous hormones.
    .



    So i guess your above statement was purely BS?
  21. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774630

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    I am interested in you articulating which parts of this thread you felt were hype?

    We conducted a trial in an attempt to illuminate PRIME's MoA; we will continue to do so in the future. I posted the trial, and preceded its posting with an explanation as to the gravity of the results. I do not feel your points are well proven here.
    You have done a great job, Mullet, of clarifying these things. Just forget these random comments and focus on substance elsewhere. Anyone that took their time to read this thread from the beginning to the end should not find anything unclear. If this individual still does, there are constructive ways to ask questions and get answers.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  22. Senior Member
    joebo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,073
    Rep Power
    1139

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    You have done a great job, Mullet, of clarifying these things. Just forget these random comments and focus on substance elsewhere. Anyone that took their time to read this thread from the beginning to the end should not find anything unclear. If this individual still does, there are constructive ways to ask questions and get answers.
    I did read, and yet the information was never provided...

    Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    Fortunately for the consumer, this Penn State Study is the first step in a thorough legitimization process that USPlabs is embarking on with PRIME; it (the Penn State study) will be accompanied by an objective trial of sorts (The Staley Report), where trainees were selected away from mainstream boards (and the associated biases ? positive or negative) and thoroughly recorded their progress under Charles Staley; it will also be accompanied by the release of the Beta Tester's blood abstracts which, along with this particular study, will display no cyto-toxicity and no suppression of endogenous hormones.
    .
  23. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27063

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by joebo View Post
    Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    Fortunately for the consumer, this Penn State Study is the first step in a thorough legitimization process that USPlabs is embarking on with PRIME; it (the Penn State study) will be accompanied by an objective trial of sorts (The Staley Report), where trainees were selected away from mainstream boards (and the associated biases ? positive or negative) and thoroughly recorded their progress under Charles Staley; it will also be accompanied by the release of the Beta Tester's blood abstracts which, along with this particular study, will display no cyto-toxicity and no suppression of endogenous hormones.
    .



    So i guess your above statement was purely BS?
    Yes, in fact: I posted it merely so several months later you would be given the opportunity to p0wn me on an internet forum.

    To clarify and be polite, I will state again: an adjunct Indigo Biosciences trial illuminated that PRIME has no possibility for AR-binding and accompanying intrinsic action - i.e., the possibility for androgenic activity is nil. At the time I wrote that statement, the adjunct trial was not released; afterwards, it certainly was.

    Now, when faced with the opportunity of alienating the wishes of our beta testers and providing an incomplete data set, or merely releasing the AR-trial, the choice was rather obvious. Hopefully, you can see that and agree.

    No matter what I say at this point, or how courteously and professionally I respond to your antagonistic baiting, you will continue to illuminate the thinly-stretched logic of your arguments; no doubt in an attempt to, in your mind, illuminate your perception of my - and by extension USPlabs' - dishonesty. However, given the completely hollow nature of your demands and your lack of desire to reach a constructive end, you will not receive that satisfaction from me.

    I have clearly and politely articulated my point. That is all.
  24. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Yes, in fact: I posted it merely so several months later you would be given the opportunity to p0wn me on an internet forum.

    To clarify and be polite, I will state again: an adjunct Indigo Biosciences trial illuminated that PRIME has no possibility for AR-binding and accompanying intrinsic action - i.e., the possibility for androgenic activity is nil. At the time I wrote that statement, the adjunct trial was not released; afterwards, it certainly was.

    Now, when faced with the opportunity of alienating the wishes of our beta testers and providing an incomplete data set, or merely releasing the AR-trial, the choice was rather obvious. Hopefully, you can see that and agree.

    No matter what I say at this point, or how courteously and professionally I respond to your antagonistic baiting, you will continue to illuminate the thinly-stretched logic of your arguments; no doubt in an attempt to, in your mind, illuminate your perception of my - and by extension USPlabs' - dishonesty. However, given the completely hollow nature of your demands and your lack of desire to reach a constructive end, you will not receive that satisfaction from me.

    I have clearly and politely articulated my point. That is all.
    ouch.
  25. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,523
    Rep Power
    41243

    Reputation

    Thank you for clearing up the matter Mulletsoldier I now understand the blood abstracts situation, and best of luck elucidating the MoA of Prime!
  26. New Member
    NutriSci's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    24
    Posts
    174
    Rep Power
    156

    Reputation

    I don't suppose anything has been posted yet, eh?
  27. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    first page has posted study...
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Penn State power lifter beats NFL combine rep records
    By bloodline26 in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-11-2008, 10:58 PM
  2. Penn State Fans Only!!!!
    By Chad in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-30-2007, 05:39 PM
  3. LSU-area researchers study effects of caloric intake on health
    By yeahright in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-03-2007, 11:19 PM
  4. Go Penn State!!!
    By jmh80 in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-09-2005, 07:54 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in