USPlabs Conducts Study with Indigo Biosciences: Penn State Researchers

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    x2. If the lab itself doesn't associate itself with Penn State then neither should you. Their lab is also not on the Penn State campus.
    I must admit when I opened that PDF the first time labeled Penn State and didn't see any reference to the university, I was a bit

2. You should have used an arial font too.

How could you.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
    •   

3. Yes, these are things we addressed on this thread at BB.com. Just a simple mistake.

4. Quote Originally Posted by JOakman View Post
    You should definitely remove the Penn State from the portion of the study. Penn State did not run the testing of the product, I do not think that this i fair to them at all.

Just because the Lab is close to the school and some guy founded it went to Penn State, doesn't mean anything. Just doesn't make sense to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    x2. If the lab itself doesn't associate itself with Penn State then neither should you. Their lab is also not on the Penn State campus.
    This is very misleading........
    As I say, it was a mistake rectified several days ago 'over there'. This thread did not receive nearly the attention and therefore was not rectified as promptly!

B, could you please change the title of this thread to: USPlabs Conducts Study with Indigo Biosciences: Penn State Researchers

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo Kramer View Post
    You should have used an arial font too.

How could you.
  5. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post

The title is being changed...

This still does not change the fact that these researchers Teach at Penn State, Graducated from Penn Sate, the lab is surrounding the Penn State campus with other Penn State associated labs and charge Penn State money....

So we can look beyond this miscommunication and speak about the research or we can attack the title..

If it was purposely done to decieve, we would blanked out the name of the research group which is plastered all over the study on the PDF and replaced with Penn Sate..

either way it will change...
    •   

6. Thank you B! You are damn fast, lol! I had to wait about 8 hours 'over there'!

7. ..for a 2 second edit.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

8. Yes, exactly, haha. I was a bit surprised, lol.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    cAMP and acetylcholine elevation are both possibilities, particularly the latter due to, as you said, the strength increases mostly seen with PRIME. cAMP is the first MoA on the docket.
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    it would have to be a huge increase in cAMP i'd think. I'll put a dollar on acetylcholine
    come on, nobody willing to take my bet?

10. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Would you even have a bet to offer if I didn't offer the suggestion first?

Just messin'.
  11. Why just one?

Why does is only have to be ONE single MOA. Couldn't it have 2 or more MOA like acetylcholine, cAMP, Nitric Oxide enhancement working all together to produce results seen?
  12. Why just one?

Why does is only have to be ONE single MOA. Couldn't it have 2 or more MOA like acetylcholine, cAMP, Nitric Oxide enhancement working all together to produce results seen?

13. Quote Originally Posted by saludable24 View Post
    Good point! Some agents certainly have more than one MoA.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

14. u guys are talking over my head but this is how one learns. Im glad to see a company out there doing a study on their products. doesnt happen alot

15. Quote Originally Posted by freezito View Post
    u guys are talking over my head but this is how one learns. Im glad to see a company out there doing a study on their products. doesnt happen alot
    Thanks. We would be pleased to answer any questions you may have.
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

16. edited: mullet already addressed my comment..

17. Quote Originally Posted by psulifter View Post
    edited: mullet already addressed my comment..
    Awesome.

18. Penn State is one of the leading research institutions in nutrition and exercise science, just FYI.

It is THE leading public institution for engineering research.

19. Quote Originally Posted by dhuge67 View Post
    Penn State is one of the leading research institutions in nutrition and exercise science, just FYI.

It is THE leading public institution for engineering research.
    Without a doubt.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

20. And they really know how to make ice cream

21. Quote Originally Posted by jminis View Post
    And they really know how to make ice cream
    Hershey is only a couple miles away...
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

22. Ben and Jerry learned to make ice cream in Penn's program, doesn't get better then that.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Fortunately for the consumer, this Penn State Study is the first step in a thorough legitimization process that USPlabs is embarking on with PRIME; it (the Penn State study) will be accompanied by an objective trial of sorts (The Staley Report), where trainees were selected away from mainstream boards (and the associated biases ? positive or negative) and thoroughly recorded their progress under Charles Staley; it will also be accompanied by the release of the Beta Tester's blood abstracts which, along with this particular study, will display no cyto-toxicity and no suppression of endogenous hormones.
    Were the blood abstracts ever released? I can't find them.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Were the blood abstracts ever released? I can't find them.
    No, not as of yet. I will check into when we will be releasing that information.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    No, not as of yet. I will check into when we will be releasing that information.
    Thanks
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Penn State power lifter beats NFL combine rep records
    By bloodline26 in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-11-2008, 11:58 PM
  2. Penn State Fans Only!!!!
    By Chad in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-30-2007, 06:39 PM
  3. Toremifene: studies with male subjects