USPlabs Conducts Study with Indigo Biosciences: Penn State Researchers - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

USPlabs Conducts Study with Indigo Biosciences: Penn State Researchers

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member

edited: mullet already addressed my comment..

2. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by psulifter View Post
    edited: mullet already addressed my comment..
    Awesome.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  3. Advanced Member

Penn State is one of the leading research institutions in nutrition and exercise science, just FYI.

It is THE leading public institution for engineering research.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by dhuge67 View Post
    Penn State is one of the leading research institutions in nutrition and exercise science, just FYI.

It is THE leading public institution for engineering research.
    Without a doubt.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  5. Professional Member

And they really know how to make ice cream
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jminis View Post
    And they really know how to make ice cream
    Hershey is only a couple miles away...
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  7. Professional Member

Ben and Jerry learned to make ice cream in Penn's program, doesn't get better then that.
  8. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Fortunately for the consumer, this Penn State Study is the first step in a thorough legitimization process that USPlabs is embarking on with PRIME; it (the Penn State study) will be accompanied by an objective trial of sorts (The Staley Report), where trainees were selected away from mainstream boards (and the associated biases ? positive or negative) and thoroughly recorded their progress under Charles Staley; it will also be accompanied by the release of the Beta Tester's blood abstracts which, along with this particular study, will display no cyto-toxicity and no suppression of endogenous hormones.
    Were the blood abstracts ever released? I can't find them.
  9. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Were the blood abstracts ever released? I can't find them.
    No, not as of yet. I will check into when we will be releasing that information.
  10. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

No, not as of yet. I will check into when we will be releasing that information.
    Thanks
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Yeah, it's a pretty stable area to live next to. I'm like 8 minutes away form campus.
  12. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Tick tock.
  13. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Tick tock.
    It'll be announced tomorrow....
  14. Senior Member

Apparently now they are not releasing them because the participants are uncomfortable with their panels being posted............ LOL
  15. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by joebo View Post
    Apparently now they are not releasing them because the participants are uncomfortable with their panels being posted............ LOL
    Do you have a link to where that was stated?
  16. Senior Member

Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Why is that humorous?

While you often choose to type prior to digesting the material in front of you, I courteously explained that this trial was a receptor assay - that is, it contained no human participants. The blood abstracts, in this context, are entirely redundant considering the adjunct Indigo Biosciences trial on the AR revealed absolutely no possibility for intrinsic action at the AR - i.e., no androgenic action. To make a certain few individuals uncomfortable to prove a redundancy seems more humorous than not releasing them, IMHO.
  18. Senior Member

This thread was just another hype to go nowhere post once again... Score one for WATERCHESTNUTS!!
  19. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

This thread was just another hype to go nowhere post once again... Score one for WATERCHESTNUTS!!
    I am interested in you articulating which parts of this thread you felt were hype?

We conducted a trial in an attempt to illuminate PRIME's MoA; we will continue to do so in the future. I posted the trial, and preceded its posting with an explanation as to the gravity of the results. I do not feel your points are well proven here.
  20. Senior Member

Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    Fortunately for the consumer, this Penn State Study is the first step in a thorough legitimization process that USPlabs is embarking on with PRIME; it (the Penn State study) will be accompanied by an objective trial of sorts (The Staley Report), where trainees were selected away from mainstream boards (and the associated biases ? positive or negative) and thoroughly recorded their progress under Charles Staley; it will also be accompanied by the release of the Beta Tester's blood abstracts which, along with this particular study, will display no cyto-toxicity and no suppression of endogenous hormones.

So i guess your above statement was purely BS?
  21. Diamond Member

I am interested in you articulating which parts of this thread you felt were hype?

We conducted a trial in an attempt to illuminate PRIME's MoA; we will continue to do so in the future. I posted the trial, and preceded its posting with an explanation as to the gravity of the results. I do not feel your points are well proven here.
    You have done a great job, Mullet, of clarifying these things. Just forget these random comments and focus on substance elsewhere. Anyone that took their time to read this thread from the beginning to the end should not find anything unclear. If this individual still does, there are constructive ways to ask questions and get answers.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  22. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    You have done a great job, Mullet, of clarifying these things. Just forget these random comments and focus on substance elsewhere. Anyone that took their time to read this thread from the beginning to the end should not find anything unclear. If this individual still does, there are constructive ways to ask questions and get answers.
    I did read, and yet the information was never provided...

23. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

So i guess your above statement was purely BS?
    Yes, in fact: I posted it merely so several months later you would be given the opportunity to p0wn me on an internet forum.

To clarify and be polite, I will state again: an adjunct Indigo Biosciences trial illuminated that PRIME has no possibility for AR-binding and accompanying intrinsic action - i.e., the possibility for androgenic activity is nil. At the time I wrote that statement, the adjunct trial was not released; afterwards, it certainly was.

Now, when faced with the opportunity of alienating the wishes of our beta testers and providing an incomplete data set, or merely releasing the AR-trial, the choice was rather obvious. Hopefully, you can see that and agree.

No matter what I say at this point, or how courteously and professionally I respond to your antagonistic baiting, you will continue to illuminate the thinly-stretched logic of your arguments; no doubt in an attempt to, in your mind, illuminate your perception of my - and by extension USPlabs' - dishonesty. However, given the completely hollow nature of your demands and your lack of desire to reach a constructive end, you will not receive that satisfaction from me.

I have clearly and politely articulated my point. That is all.
  24. Guest

Yes, in fact: I posted it merely so several months later you would be given the opportunity to p0wn me on an internet forum.

To clarify and be polite, I will state again: an adjunct Indigo Biosciences trial illuminated that PRIME has no possibility for AR-binding and accompanying intrinsic action - i.e., the possibility for androgenic activity is nil. At the time I wrote that statement, the adjunct trial was not released; afterwards, it certainly was.

Now, when faced with the opportunity of alienating the wishes of our beta testers and providing an incomplete data set, or merely releasing the AR-trial, the choice was rather obvious. Hopefully, you can see that and agree.

No matter what I say at this point, or how courteously and professionally I respond to your antagonistic baiting, you will continue to illuminate the thinly-stretched logic of your arguments; no doubt in an attempt to, in your mind, illuminate your perception of my - and by extension USPlabs' - dishonesty. However, given the completely hollow nature of your demands and your lack of desire to reach a constructive end, you will not receive that satisfaction from me.

I have clearly and politely articulated my point. That is all.
    ouch.
  25. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Thank you for clearing up the matter Mulletsoldier I now understand the blood abstracts situation, and best of luck elucidating the MoA of Prime!
  26. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

I don't suppose anything has been posted yet, eh?
  27. Guest

first page has posted study...

Similar Forum Threads

1. Penn State power lifter beats NFL combine rep records
    By bloodline26 in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-11-2008, 10:58 PM
  2. Penn State Fans Only!!!!
    By Chad in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-30-2007, 05:39 PM
  3. LSU-area researchers study effects of caloric intake on health