USPlabs Athletic Dominance Protocol | CALLING ALL ATHLETES!!!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Discover the strategic supplementation protocol athletes everywhere - including Pro athletes from every major sports organization - are using to gain a significant performance and recovery edge on their competition.

USPLabs Athletic Dominance Protocol

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I will be running something similar to this shortly. Anabolic Pump, Pslin, Prime, and IGF-2 since I don't have powerful

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice! :D

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
If i could afford it, i think this would be my first choice, Shame about being in the uk, we miss the good stuff here.

CleetusVanDam

CleetusVanDam

Awards
  • Established
I's love to give it a run, but i dont see a pay raise in my future any time soon :(

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys!

I do what to add that we are aware that a good portion of the board users are of bodybuilding interest. However, i have been contacted recently by a growing number of athletes. This is what sparked the intent for this protocol.

This is strikingly similar to the schedule i have been recommending to my client athletes. Ranging from NCAA D1 wrestlers to NCAA D3 football players.

If anyone has any questions, post them up!

CleetusVanDam

CleetusVanDam

Awards
  • Established
Ive had quite a few of my d1 athlete trainees use p-slin and cissus for a while. Jacked has ingredients that are on the NCAA banned substance list, so it wouldnt be something I would want to push. NCAA is very very strict in regards to stimulants.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sidenote to Borobulker, if you clicked edit, advanced, --> Delete Post :thumbsup:

Re: the stack, I always use the AP & Powerfull, looking forward to my jacked that awaits me :)

CoreDoug

CoreDoug

Awards
  • Established
This is the real deal! I can't wait to add prime back into the mix to complete the stack!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive had quite a few of my d1 athlete trainees use p-slin and cissus for a while. Jacked has ingredients that are on the NCAA banned substance list, so it wouldnt be something I would want to push. NCAA is very very strict in regards to stimulants.
Right, you would want to be concerned with the Caffeine. It is the only ingredient in Jacked that is on the ban list. However, Caffeine is banned only if the concentration in urine exceeds 15 mcg/ml.

Thanks for the mention Cleetus!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am running the bulk 1-C and P-slin and have had great muscle fullness despite not eating sufficient calories. Plus, my sleep and endurance have been increasing very rapidly.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am running the bulk 1-C and P-slin and have had great muscle fullness despite not eating sufficient calories. Plus, my sleep and endurance have been increasing very rapidly.
Thats awesome. I cant wait to get my 1-C in, i have yet to try it!

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
I hope you bought alot, it shouldn't dissapoint. I picked up 3 myself , sort of wish I had gotten more now.
Me too, in my phase 1 log i did, i found not only did i sleepmuch better, but my strength kept going up, aswell as loosing vicerol fat, i know it was a combination of things, but this helped for sure.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Anabolic Pump and Powerfull is still one of the top 3 stacks I have ever run. I am also dosing jacked on a need to use basis and by far my favorite pre workout formulation that I have tried. To me this stack covers a very broad basis that definitely includes at least 3 of the top 5mechanisms of why people take supplements (I think i worded that terribly, hopefully you get it).

:Thinkingof_:

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anabolic Pump and Powerfull is still one of the top 3 stacks I have ever run. I am also dosing jacked on a need to use basis and by far my favorite pre workout formulation that I have tried. To me this stack covers a very broad basis that definitely includes at least 3 of the top 5mechanisms of why people take supplements (I think i worded that terribly, hopefully you get it).

:Thinkingof_:

"I gotz chu"

haha Thanks OCC!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can speelz on teh interwebz too.