......the Cage.........

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. ......the Cage.........


    THE CAGE


    Are you ready??


    March 6th-8th 2009






  2. Cool photos...
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Cool photos...
    That's just the start of the Cage. It's is going to be bigger and better than last years.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by B Con View Post
    That's just the start of the Cage. It's is going to be bigger and better than last years.
    Where is it?
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  5. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Where is it?
    At the Arnold Classic in Columbus, Ohio.

  6. Ah, still have not made it there. Someday...
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  7. Can't wait, pumped for that ****

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Ah, still have not made it there. Someday...
    Definitely worth it. I consider it the Super Bowl of BBing for the East Coast!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by BuddyBuilder View Post
    Can't wait, pumped for that ****
    Agreed on all accounts. I'm on cruise control till then...

  10. Can u dig it?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    Can u dig it?
    YouTube - Can You Dig It?

  12. Looks awesome guys!

  13. I am going to try and make it this year! Missed it last year, because my GF was being a tool!
  14. Future
    Future's Avatar

    Very cool guys! I will be there....
  15. tattoopierced1
    tattoopierced1's Avatar

    I'm gonna need more weight than that...


    just kidding. :P

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Aggravated View Post
    I am going to try and make it this year! Missed it last year, because my GF was being a tool!
    Why not bring her?

  17. There is nothing like the Cage

  18. Quote Originally Posted by naturalguy View Post
    There is nothing like the Cage
    Agreed on so many levels.

  19. There is going to be some new additions to the Cage this year

  20. Less than 7 weeks... Definitely do not want to miss this. Heard about some new LE gear as well.
  21. Unhappy


    Quote Originally Posted by B Con View Post
    Less than 7 weeks... Definitely do not want to miss this. Heard about some new LE gear as well.
    Grrrrr......

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    Grrrrr......
    What are hotel rates looking like for this weekend?
    SFW and GFH

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    What are hotel rates looking like for this weekend?
    At this point? I would venture there are none left.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    At this point? I would venture there are none left.
    I am making the decision this weekend if I am going or not. The only thing holding me back from going is money and availability of a room. One looks to be in my favor. Im not sure about the other yet.
    SFW and GFH

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    I am making the decision this weekend if I am going or not. The only thing holding me back from going is money and availability of a room. One looks to be in my favor. Im not sure about the other yet.

    Hope you can make it bro. It's an experience like none other from what I am told.

    Hg

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    Hope you can make it bro. It's an experience like none other from what I am told.

    Hg
    Are you going?
    SFW and GFH

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    Are you going?

    Looking for 2010 bro.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    Looking for 2010 bro.
    thats too bad man.
    SFW and GFH

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    What are hotel rates looking like for this weekend?
    Corporate tried blocking some rooms for members of the FORVM. Dunno if there are any left: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=21131

    Here's another relevant thread: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=22642

  30. A buddy of mine just got a room outside of Columbus (like 10 miles outside if that) for a cheap price.

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    What are hotel rates looking like for this weekend?
    Quote Originally Posted by B Con View Post
    A buddy of mine just got a room outside of Columbus (like 10 miles outside if that) for a cheap price.

    Well there you go man, not too bad at all.
  32. Exclamation


    Big Dog Gene Rychlak 1000 lb bencher will be in the house!!!!

    [youtube]TQlRw0fcPn8[/youtube]

  33. I would love to go there.
    Arnold Classic: 2009 - 2015
    Comments by this person are their own personal opinion and should be taken as that. Unless quoted from a different source.
  34. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by naturalguy View Post
    Big Dog Gene Rychlak 1000 lb bencher will be in the house!!!!

    [youtube]TQlRw0fcPn8[/youtube]
    Dayum!!! This is definitely going to be a star-studded event!!!

  35. I'll be there, animal gear on and enjoying myself to the fullest.

  36. At the Cage the whole weekend will be Erik "The House" Fankhouser:





    [/QUOTE]

  37. thats nuts. Dude is built like a brick house.
    SFW and GFH

  38. Quote Originally Posted by BS55 View Post
    I'll be there, animal gear on and enjoying myself to the fullest.
    Don't forget.. And pickin' up exclusive once-in-a-lifetime LE Animal Gear...

  39. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    thats nuts. Dude is built like a brick house.
    And one of the nicest fellas around. He'll take the time to talk to ya like you're a real person. All the Animals do...

  40. Evan "Ox" Centopani will be at the Cage all weekend, he is getting set to make his pro debut at the NY Pro in May





  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Project Z will be revealed at The Cage
    By naturalguy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-04-2010, 01:59 PM
  2. Holding the cage.
    By MentalTwitch in forum MMA
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-10-2009, 05:08 PM
Log in
Log in