"LG Sciences" [Video] Testimonials!

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I know, I am such a copy cat!

The other day, AN posted a thread and gave the good members of AM a chance to win some free products. Well, I am going to give you guys a chance as well! The first 5 users to post a video testimonial to one of our products here in this thread, will win a free "LG Sciences" product of their choice! Whether it's a new product you want to try, or something you just can't train without, you pick the product!

We are going to keep the same format for the videos. Record the video, post it on youtube.com, and post the link to it here in this thread. As stated above, the first 5 users to post a video testimonial to one of our products will receive a free "LG Sciences" product of their choice. Keep in mind that if you post a video in this thread, that it may be used on our website, even if you are not one of the winners/first 5 to post a video.

Lets get the videos recording! I want to hear what you thought of the product, why you used it, whether it helped you achieve goals, if you would buy it again etc... I would prefer that you have a bottle/tub of the product you are testifying to in the video with you! Try your best to get the highest quality you can as they will be posted on the interwebs!

That should pretty much do it! Once you guys have posted the videos, I will be contacting the winners via PM for address info. GOOD LUCK!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yyeeaaaa Buddyyy!!!!!!!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ordered some T-911 earlier this week, but it's not here yet. Hopefully it will be here Monday so I can post up a video for you guys. I loved that stuff when I tested it out. All I've got in my stock is a few bottles of MMV2, but I haven't used it yet.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I ordered some T-911 earlier this week, but it's not here yet. Hopefully it will be here Monday so I can post up a video for you guys. I loved that stuff when I tested it out. All I've got in my stock is a few bottles of MMV2, but I haven't used it yet.
We would definitely appreciate any feedback you can give us man!

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'd participate in a heartbeat - I just don't have a video camera...
Still impressed as hell by LG though!
Wow! I was really looking forward to one from you too! I know how much you have said you enjoyed the products!

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Irish Cannon, it looks like this is going to still be available to you! :thumbsup:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Irish Cannon, it looks like this is going to still be available to you! :thumbsup:
:woohoo:

I'm at my parent's house taking care of their dog while they're out of town, but my bro called me last night and said the package arrived. So, when I pass by his place before class, I'll grab my bottle of T-911 so I can make the video. It will be up later today! :thumbsup:

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
:woohoo:

I'm at my parent's house taking care of their dog while they're out of town, but my bro called me last night and said the package arrived. So, when I pass by his place before class, I'll grab my bottle of T-911 so I can make the video. It will be up later today! :thumbsup:
I AM EXCITE!!!

CleetusVanDam

CleetusVanDam

Awards
  • Established
you'll get some heavy squats and deads tomorrow! :D

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Solid vids guys for sure!!!

jeffh3c

jeffh3c

Awards
  • Established
LG Product video

I have made excellent gains using MMV2 and M1D. I have found the M1D to be ESPECIALLY helpful in working with a dry PH like Havoc (or with MMV2). Not all products work well with other PH's, but M1D is especially good!

Good job LG.:thumbsup:

YouTube - DSCN3924
YouTube - DSCN3925

Last edited:
SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lookin good guys, keep em coming

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
I've got mine coming up tomorrow !!!!!

brahmabull

Awards
Good to see you on the threads again Irish Cannon. I want to thank you for posting that awesome log of your first run of t-911. It if wasn't for your log, I probably would have had second thoughts about using it. But, after doing a full cycle of t-911, I believe without a shadow of a doubt that this is the best PCT product ever developed to date so far. It covers all areas of concern for those of us who need recuperation from a PH/DS cycle and helps keep if not boost the strength you've recently acquired from your cycle as well. Thank you so much again Irish and keep training hard.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to see you on the threads again Irish Cannon. I want to thank you for posting that awesome log of your first run of t-911. It if wasn't for your log, I probably would have had second thoughts about using it. But, after doing a full cycle of t-911, I believe without a shadow of a doubt that this is the best PCT product ever developed to date so far. It covers all areas of concern for those of us who need recuperation from a PH/DS cycle and helps keep if not boost the strength you've recently acquired from your cycle as well. Thank you so much again Irish and keep training hard.
My pleasure!

I really love the T-911! That stuff is great!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just to let you guys know, I got my bro to buy some T-911 last week. He's been on it since yesterday and is already loving it!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
how old is he IC? if he is my age I would not mind seeing his results

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Just to let you guys know, I got my bro to buy some T-911 last week. He's been on it since yesterday and is already loving it!
Thanks for spreading the good word man! Also excellent video! Thanks for that! T911 has to end up here at NP sometime, the results are just so good, and I believe once word got out would make a HUGE seller.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Changing the video format now .. about to YouTube upload . .

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great vids guys!!!! Very nice for sure!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Nice vikinginc! Should have hit the double bicep before leaving :p

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Nice vikinginc! Should have hit the double bicep before leaving :p
Arggghh, dammit ! I'll make sure to do that when I review T911 !! .. I knew something was missing .. haha

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am closing this promotion as of tonight! I will be shipping out the winners products tomorrow or Friday! :thumbsup:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awwww snap! Glad I could help you guys out. Thanks for doing this. I can't believe nobody else took advantage of this.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awwww snap! Glad I could help you guys out. Thanks for doing this. I can't believe nobody else took advantage of this.
I know, people should have jumped at this! Thanks for your help again bro!