NEWS: Animal sends Big 88 winner to the Arnold!!!

naturalguy

naturalguy

Universal Nutrition
Awards
  • Established

8.08.08.......................................it was more than just the birthday of Animal Pak. It was the day we unveiled the Big 88

Inside the can was a special limited edition prize and the opportunity to enter a contest where you could win a VIP trip to the Arnold Animal style.

Congrats to Mr. Aestheticz

Here is what he won:

First Place
For starters, you get airfare, hotels and meals paid for you and a guest of your choice. This way, you don't have to go solo. You got a wingman. The Big Daddy Promo covers two main areas, The Arnold Classic and The Cage.

The Arnold Classic VIP Package
Tix and access to the following shows and events:
- Men's Prejudging
- Men's Finals
- Women's Finals
-Ms. International
- Fitness Interntional
-Figure International
- Arnold Training Seminar
- "Party With The Pros"
- Plus, EXPO tickets for all three days for both of you.

The EXPO tix will get you into the Greater Columbus Convention Center, Veterans Memorial Auditorium North Hall, Ohio EXPO Center (Lausche Building) and Nationwide Arena. The "Party With The Pros" will take place Saturday night after the Finals at Veterans Memorial Auditorium. The Arnold Training Seminar will be held Sunday morning at Veteran Memorial Auditorium. You'll also get special reserve seating at all the competitions. The "Arnold Training Seminar" will be run by none other than Arnold Schwarzenegger and the weekend's leading champs. *The Party With The Pros is gonna be a cool way to mingle with some pros. All in all, it's gonna rock. But it doesn't end there. Within the world of the Arnold Expo is an entirely different world unto itself. The world of Animal comes to life in The Cage...

The Cage VIP Package
The Cage is an experience unlike anything else. It's a world within a world. Meet the Animal Crew. Pick up a few pointers and tips on how to train and how to eat. We got seminars running, strength competitions and some world-class powerlifting exhibitions going on--all free of charge. This is for anyone interested. For the winner of the Big Daddy Promo, you also get:
- Special VIP status in The Cage
- Special VIP status at the National ABC Event
- "Walk With An Animal"
- Animal Gym Bag with Animal Supps & Gear
- Quality Time With the "Animal Crew" inside The Cage and outside The Cage

Spend time in The Cage. You wanna hang out all day? Be our guest. You wanna work, help us sell Animal Gear and run contests? We'll let you. Afterwards, hang with the Animal Crew, train with them, eat a meal with them. You'll be treated like a VIP in The Cage and at the National ABC Event. You'll get to choose one Animal to train/eat with in our "Walk With An Animal" feature. It'll be a personalized experience you won't want to miss. Then theres' that gym bag chock full of goodies...

naturalguy

naturalguy

Universal Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
On top of all that we picked 100 2nd place winners that all received $250 in supplements and/or gear from Animalpak.com shop!

Mr Aestheticz

Mr Aestheticz

Awards
  • Established
Oooommmgggg Wwwtttfff

THIS IS MY POST FROM THE FORVM!!

I Would Type A Long Story!

But Thank You So Much From My Heart And Soul!

Omg This, I Can Not Even Put It Into Words, I Am Crying As I Sit Here!

This Is Unreal!

I Have Been Truly Blessed In Ways I Can Not Even Imagine!!!!

thank-you :*************(

naturalguy

naturalguy

Universal Nutrition
Awards
  • Established

This Is Unreal!

Congrats again

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established

This Is Unreal!

Have you decided on a wingman ?!? :D lol

Congrats bro !!

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Score!

This was one of the coolest things I've ever seen given away anywhere.

Congrats again Mr. A.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
What a huge CONGRATS. Definitely much deserved.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
is animal going to continue putting things in the big 88 cans or was this just for 888

King Con

Awards
  • Established
is animal going to continue putting things in the big 88 cans or was this just for 888
All the 88s will have prizes in them. The catch is, there is only a limited supply of the 88s out there.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
All the 88s will have prizes in them. The catch is, there is only a limited supply of the 88s out there.
:saevilw: Im gonna buy em all! .... well i would if i had that much money... but ill make sure to get one more before NP sells out

King Con

Awards
  • Established
:saevilw: Im gonna buy em all! .... well i would if i had that much money... but ill make sure to get one more before NP sells out
Definitely and let us know what prize you get.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
No complaints at all, I love my Big 88's can and the LE Sticker I got in it... I was wondering how they stuff a LE t-shirt into some of them though because my can was packed to the top.

Do they just have a piece of paper in there that you mail in to claim your prize for the bigger items ?

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Just for the limited edition Big 88s... Gotta celebrate Animal Pak's 25th birthday, eh?

Congrats Mr. Aestheticz... I think I can safely say, it's gonna rock.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Got my second big 88. There are only 4 left at NP so get yours soon!

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
I bought 2 and only got the cards for the web-site prize entry. Dang I got alot more to take before I get to buy more..lol

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
I bought 2 and only got the cards for the web-site prize entry. Dang I got alot more to take before I get to buy more..lol
so what happens when you get a card after the prizes have been given away? Just SOL?

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
so what happens when you get a card after the prizes have been given away? Just SOL?
I guess...notsure its just a post card with there website addy t enter. I grabbed both these from different stores to better my chances of getting some of that limited edition gear...but no luck:dunno:

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Yea sorry fellas, the promo is over and whatever stock if left of these is it. Once they are sold out they are gone. Make sure to get one before they are all gone!

Ironically, i just opened another one this AM :)

Hg

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Yea sorry fellas, the promo is over and whatever stock if left of these is it. Once they are sold out they are gone. Make sure to get one before they are all gone!

Ironically, i just opened another one this AM :)

Hg
Did yours come withprize or same as mine?

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Did yours come withprize or same as mine?

They are all supposed to have a prize in them. I don't know what if anything can be done but it wouldn't hurt to contact them. The toll free number is right on the web site at animalpak.com

Give um a shout and tell them you got a Big88 with no prize in it. I'm sure it was a screw up bro.

Hg

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
opened my last big 88 pak yesterday. Got a sweet black and white sticker!

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
now to figure out where to put them....

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
now to figure out where to put them....
Same here ! I got the sticker and I have no idea where to put it.

I saw some kid in the parking lot at school have a black and yellow animal sticker on the back of his car... that may be a possible location to put my sticker, but we'll see.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established

I saw some kid in the parking lot at school have a black and yellow animal sticker on the back of his car... that may be a possible location to put my sticker, but we'll see.
No sticker will ever get placed on my car. I hate bumper stickers lol. I am thinking of branding my computer as an Animal. lol

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established

No sticker will ever get placed on my car. I hate bumper stickers lol. I am thinking of branding my computer as an Animal. lol
I second the no bumper sticker thing. Looks trailer park trashy...

I say put it on the meat freezer in the garage or on the lunch box ;)

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
They are all supposed to have a prize in them. I don't know what if anything can be done but it wouldn't hurt to contact them. The toll free number is right on the web site at animalpak.com

Give um a shout and tell them you got a Big88 with no prize in it. I'm sure it was a screw up bro.

Hg
Shoot dude Animal/Universal has took care of me plenty of times! Im str8t with the quality of product alone, the prizes would have just been a bonus..lol

CrownRoyal

CrownRoyal

Awards
  • Established
Wow, this contest looked UNREAL. I wish I could have been involved...

<--- JEALOUS 110%

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Shoot dude Animal/Universal has took care of me plenty of times! Im str8t with the quality of product alone, the prizes would have just been a bonus..lol

Call them man, or email them. They want you to, I assure you! This is how thye roll... :D

No I'm serious, let them know and they will fix it bro.

Hg

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Call them man, or email them. They want you to, I assure you! This is how thye roll... :D

No I'm serious, let them know and they will fix it bro.

Hg
Im cool man....But thanks, Unless they wanna send me to The Arnold...lol

Mr Aestheticz

Mr Aestheticz

Awards
  • Established
9 DAYS!

I AM NINE DAYS AWAY FELLAS!

I WAS GOING TO TRY AND GO LOOKING LEAN AND MEAN UT I SAID **** IT!

I WANNA GO THERE BIG AND MASSIVE, THE ANIMAL WAY, SO I SAID **** IT AND GAINED 5 LBSOF SOME SERIOUS MASS THIS PAST WEEK!

I DEF HAVE ANOTHER 4-8 LBS IN ME BEFORE I GET THERE LMAO!

...EASY!

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
I AM NINE DAYS AWAY FELLAS!

I WAS GOING TO TRY AND GO LOOKING LEAN AND MEAN UT I SAID **** IT!

I WANNA GO THERE BIG AND MASSIVE, THE ANIMAL WAY, SO I SAID **** IT AND GAINED 5 LBSOF SOME SERIOUS MASS THIS PAST WEEK!

I DEF HAVE ANOTHER 4-8 LBS IN ME BEFORE I GET THERE LMAO!

...EASY!
You ready????