Coming Mid-Week: Technical Write-Up for New AN Product- we will reveal the identity

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
.....and I will be fielding any questions you guys may have- when it goes up, ask away!!!

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
will it be an hormonal p.h compound?

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
.....and I will be fielding any questions you guys may have- when it goes up, ask away!!!

Is it going to be in this thread or another thread we have to watch out for. I get all my emails on my Blackberry so I hate subscribing to too many threads cause then I get a lot of BS e-mails throughout the day.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Is it going to be in this thread or another thread we have to watch out for. I get all my emails on my Blackberry so I hate subscribing to too many threads cause then I get a lot of BS e-mails throughout the day.
I wish I had one- but at the same time- I think my wife would kill me, LOL- she thinks that I work too much anyway...I keep telling her (and everyone else) that running our mfg. isn't work- but nobody believes me:lol:

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I wish I had one- but at the same time- I think my wife would kill me, LOL- she thinks that I work too much anyway...I keep telling her (and everyone else) that running our mfg. isn't work- but nobody believes me:lol:
It is really good that you enjoy what you do. Basically that is the bliss that we are all looking for.....if you gotta do it at least 8 hours per day you might as well enjoy it!

With that said the Blackberry is a blessing and a curse but for me it is a necessary evil or by the time I get back to the office I would be so far under emails I would never be able to leave the office again.

Mr.50

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
In. :head:

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dude, your fingers will be down to NUBS by the end of that day! hahaha, you are gonna cop sooooo many questions:type:

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Why create this thread for information that isn't to be announced for several days?

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Why create this thread for information that isn't to be announced for several days?
just to give everyone a heads up- people (myself included) tend to be very forgetful unless you remind them :)

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Well im in, i need to know what it is.

ffmedic32

ffmedic32

Awards
Just keep teasing us why dont ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
Sorry but I didn't see this answered. Just curious, as I figure this thread is going to blow up like the other.

A sticky in the AN subsection maybe for the released info? Maybe a locked sticky?

Just wondering where to look.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
It's 17a-methyl-etioallocholan-17b-ol-3-hydroxyimine