Advanced Muscle Science Logging Opportunity

tattoopierced1

Advanced Muscle Science​

1-Androsterone

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Ultimate muscle-building agent

Remember when Prohormones worked as advertised without harsh side effects or dangers? Advanced Muscle Science (AMS) revives those days with the groundbreaking product 1-Androsterone! This product has many of the same beneficial effects that the now banned products 1-Androstendiol and 1-Test did. In fact, due to its unique legal formulation 1-ANDROSTERONE will give you even better results, because we have learned a few things since the original “andro” prohormones were on the market

The most common benefits include the following:

* Non-Toxic (unlike virtually every “methylâ€￾ prohormone on the market)
* Orally Active Compound
* Extremely Potent
* Completely Non-Aromatizable to Estrogen
* Naturally Occurring

1-Androsterone converts at a high rate to 1-Testosterone and will give you similar strength and size increases to other products such as the old 1-Andro or 1-Test products that were on the market before they were banned. Old 1-Andro products were known for their high conversion rate and for being truly orally active. Those products also converted to 1-tesosterone (which is an isomer of testosterone) and were found in research to be 700% more anabolic (muscle building) than standard testosterone. Early user feedback reported lean mass and strength gains without much, if any, corresponding water gains. To sum it up, they have reduced estrogenic and increased androgenic activity. This allowed for increases in strength and aggression, reduction of body-fat and a leaner look to the physique.

Now, through a new and different legal formulation 1-Androsterone provides the similar results! Not a liver toxic methyl prohormone, 1-Androsterone combines the safest and most advanced delivery method available in a prohormone product to deliver better results than the older products. 1-Androsterone will improve upon what was an already high conversion rate to its target hormone, 1-Testosterone. Once again, like the older products, 1-Androsterone cannot convert to estrogen or DHT, so gyno and hair loss are not a concern. If you are looking to relive the benefits of the older products with a safe and effective legal prohormone product, look to 1-Androsterone to provide the horsepower for your next cycle of six to eight weeks. It is best stacked with our other legal and effective superstar, 4-AD on cycle to keep up your libido and increase your gains. Finally, stack them both with Arom-X to boost your natural production off cycle and complete your AMS Hormone Regulation kit.

------------------------------------------------------------

4-AD

Your Next Generation Legal Prohormone

Before they were banned older products such as 4-Androstenediol and 1-Test were some of the most popular prohormones ever! These now banned products gave great gains in size and strength along with killer libido increases. Now, AMS has introduced a new legal formulation of a prohormone that will achieve similar results as the older products. Considered a wet prohormone, 4-AD will give you some serious mass gains when stacked with our other new legal product 1-Androsterone. Used alone, it will still give you solid, steady gains that you will be able to keep for years.

The original older products were effective prohormones to testosterone. Our new formulation 4-AD, is naturally found in several tissues of the body. 4-AD is converted to testosterone via the naturally occurring enzyme 3beta-HSD. 4-AD converts to testosterone at a significantly higher rate than other previously available prohormones (such as androstenedione), and like the now banned older products also does not have the weakness of conversion to estrogen and/or DHT prior to conversion to testosterone. These factors made the older products some of the best testosterone prohormones on the market at their time. Like our other new product 1-Androsterone, 4-AD also converts at a high rate to testosterone. We have licensed these advanced delivery system legal formulations for utilizing your naturally occurring hormones to provide the most advanced system on the market today for blocking negative side effects while increasing free testosterone! Again, like the older products 4-AD does not directly convert to estrogen or DHT, and you can use the product the same as you used the older products such as 4-Androstenediol and 1-Test.

4-AD is also more androgenic, meaning it has more male characteristic enhancing properties. This is of course, something all males desire. When stacked with 1-Androsterone, you can expect extraordinary mass and strength gains while experiencing increased libido enhancement and the energy to power through the most grueling workouts.

----------------------------------------------------------

Arom-X

AROM-X is the best off cycle legal estrogen management and natural testosterone production product on the market. This dual focus is highly desirable when combined with 1-Androsterone and 4-AD both during and after a cycle. Complete your hormone regulation kit with AROM-X.

The proprietary formulation of ingredients in the amazing new product Arom-X include:

3a-Hydroxyetioallocholan Ethyl Ester

3a-Hydroxyetioallocholan Ethyl Ester is a brand new and magnificent anti-aromatase that is also a libido booster. Other benefits include an increase in focus as well as an increase in aggression. This is a perfect companion and balance to ATD.

1,4,6 etioallocholan-dione (ATD)

ATD is a powerful inhibitor of the aromatase enzyme, and as such, it reduces the production of estrogen in the body. In males, this results in a concomitant increase in testosterone production.

ATD can be used two ways. By itself to raise endogenous levels of testosterone production (most useful after discontinuation of suppressive hormonal products) and it can be used simultaneously with aromatizing steroids to minimize estrogenic side effects. ATD is extremely strong and it is overused in many other products (not Arom-X!), which can cause a rebound of the aromatase enzyme and a possible decrease in libido. While it is a very effective anti-estrogen compound, it is definitely a situation of “more is not betterâ€￾.

The unique combination and formulation of the legal and naturally occurring compounds in Arom-X make it the leader in today’s marketplace

tattoopierced1

The rules of this log are as follows:

1) You must be an active poster here on AM that is willing to give us a dedicated and detailed log.
2) You must not be running any other sponsored logs( SOME EXCEPTIONS..if itdoes'nt conflict).
3) There needs to be a minimun of 4-5 updates weekly in your log.
4) Before and after pics would be a plus.

Ok guys I need the usual stuff, please be as detailed as possible. We will choose 3 loggers. Thanks:

Name:

Sex:

Height:

Weight:

Bodytype:

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Current supplements (exact brand/product name):

Current Daily water intake:

Short Term Goal:

Long Term Goal:

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):

Current / Progress Photos:

Can you post “before” and “after” photos (yes or no):

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review immediately upon receiving the product and my log / review will last at least 40 days including a final review of the product.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Heck of a way to kick off the New Year! So lets get these app's in guys.

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
I ejoyed PPs 1T so much, this might be right up my alley. I'll definitely think about applying...

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Firstly this is a great oppurtunity to try some good products, and to see how well they work, ive used the original 1-ad, and have been thinking about buying this for a while, was going to stay all natty, but now ive seen this, i am too tempted to not apply., plus with 4-ad, with its benefits, this could be awesome

Name: Levi Sharko

Sex: Male

Height: 6,2

Weight: 209lb

Bodytype: Mesomorph

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):

I have 12 years in total training for sports etc, I have been training for a more aesthetic appearance for 4 years, i have 5 years experience working as a personal trainer, 2 years as a professional fitness model in Russia, I worked as a rep for a bodybuilding company called activita a polish company, And i have a diploma in sports science, physical education, and diet and nutrition. I have recently moved to the uk, where i am looking for work as a fitness model. I have written articles on pro hormones and steroids for my sports exams also.I think you should choose me because i feel i can get a lot out of these products, my diet and training are just right for me, if you value an honest opinion, and a dedicated log, please look no further..

Well at the moment i am in between my DC style training period wich will last 8 weeks, and my last training protocol, wich was a cycle of 3 weeks of 5 sets of an increasing weight, for example, Bench press, 280lb x 10, 310lb x 8, 340 lb x 6 370lb x 4, 400 lb x 2, And roughly 3 exercises for each muscle group ,and 1 week of 10 second reps 5 sets on each exercise and roughly 2 exercises for each muscle group, However i will be starting DC style training in a 7 days.

I start 3 days of the week with fasted cardio lasting 10-20 mins, could be a jog, or some sprint training, every friday night i try to play soccer for about 90 minutes, and 3 nights a week i do 10 minutes of cardio before i go to sleep, This is my current schedule and it works great for me.

Im taking 7 grams of fish oils per day, an extra 5 grams of super cissus, and 5 grams of vitamin c.

2 gallons

Short Term Goal:

Break all my PR's, and increase my lbm by about 15 lbs, while having no increase in fat.

Long Term Goal:

I want to eventualy enter the european fitness championships, and then the world, but i have things to work on aestheticaly first, also i would like to bench press 200 kilograms, and deadlift 300kg, get my first sponsorship and, get a new fitness modelling contract.

NONE!!!

NO XPLODE
SMASH
Xtend
Purple wrath
Endothil
Creatine mono, kre alkalyn, CEE
Ecdysterone injectable
Deca durabolin
Epistane
1-ad
M-drol
Dianabol
H-drol
Trione Transdermal
11-OXO
11-OXO and Ashwaghanda transdermal
1-carboxy
Super cissus
Anabolic pump
P-slin
Lg sciences Slin
Psarm
Beta alanine
Anabolic edge
Leviathin r
Incarnate
Norateen heavyweight
nitrobolan
And loads and loads of others.

logs and links..

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/109368-russians-palo-alto.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/107229-russians-special-suprise.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/104764-russians-ecdysterone-injectable.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/100223-russian-growth-explosion.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/94202-russians-epic-epidrol.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/90310-russians-ochin-massivni.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/112284-russians-quest-success.html

This i think would be the best log ive run, and would be 2 of the best supplements aswell.

Youve all seen my latest pics, but heres a few again, i have some new ones i have to make smaller.......

Attachments

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
great opportunity, looking forward to seeing how this comes out

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
any more muscle on that frame russain, and you'll turn into ivan drago.

BoSox36

BoSox36

Awards
  • Established
Sex:male
height:5-10
weight:230

Current Physique description:between an EndoMorph and a Mesomorph

Current Workout/training experience:5 times a week, chest/tricep, back/bicep, shoulders/traps, legs. Cardio 3-4 times a week. I have been working out faithfully for 3 years, and have been working out on and off since college.

Current Diet (Overview / Calories) :Ive been bad lately, i havent really had my diet in order (hollidays). I will be doing cardio 3-4 times a week 20 minutes a day

Goals for this log:Increase Lean Muscle, Improve Endurance & Strength

Supplement history:I have done superdrol, halodrol, ergopharm 1-ad, and 4-ad, jungle warfare, massfx, superdrol NG, methyl stack

Water intake:about a gallon a day

Logs : http://www.discountanabolics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11851
http://www.discountanabolics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8861

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
another awesome oppurtunity from the good guy's at A.M.S!:thumbsup:..good luck to all the applicants!

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Name: Mr. Ozarka

Height: 5'9"

Weight:172

Bodytype: Ecto/Endo

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): I've trained off and on for 4 years, and 2 seriously. I've read books, read articles, read thing on AM, and studied my ass off to be sure I'm doing the best I can every time I train

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): I rotate through days A and B on a 3-a-week training schedule. Monday is the highest intensity (5 sets of 4), Tuesday is moderate intensity (4 sets of 6), and Friday is low-ish intensity (3 sets of 8).
Day A -
  • Back Squat
  • Weighted Dips
  • Sumo Deadlift
  • Weighted Pullups
Day B -
  • Snatch-grip Deadlift
  • DB Bench
  • Lunges/Split-squat
  • Weighted Chinups

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): at the end of each workout I do between 5 and 30 minutes of HIIT if I'm really feeling up to it. My workouts are very demanding because they are full body and incorporate SEVERAL muscle groups, how I'm feeling at the end of weights is a definite factor as to whether or not cardio will follow.

Beta Alanine (Nutra bulk)
Citrulline Malate (Supplement Direct)
Sesamin (Primaforce)
Vit. D
Vit. C
ADAM
Gut Health (RPN)
Dual Anabolic System (SciFit)

Current Daily water intake: around 1 gallon daily

Diet: I'm on the paleo diet, which is amazing! No grains, no starchy carbs at all.

Supplement History: Too many to list! I have significant experience with a few different ph/ds:
Superdrol
Epistane
Max LMG
a bit of test prop :)

Short Term Goal: lean, 10% BF

Long Term Goal: lean and at/past my genetic potential

Zoloft
Lisinopril HCT
Phenibut (couple times/week)
PEA (few times/week)

Current / Progress Photos: I can provide these if I'm picked

Can you post “before” and “after” photos (yes or no): YES

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Name: Rob

Sex: M

Height: 5'10

Weight: 194

Bodytype: Meso/Endo

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): Been training solid for the last 4.5 years. I've seen an enormous amount of progress over the last few years and I continue to grow in both knowledge and strength! I'm also now an NASM certified trainer and I spend my nights helping others achieve their fitness goals (engineer by day).

Currently I weight train M/W/F
monday : back, bi's and core
Wed: Legs and core
Fri: chest, tri's and core​

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): HIIT for 20 minutes 3 times a week, and I play in a dodgeball league :D for an hour on thursdays.

Osteo-Sport by AN
ATW whey isolate
Whey by ON
Relora by Now
Fish Oil by NP
p-slin by USP Labs
AP by USP Labs
WMS by NP
NeoVar by AN
Powerfull by USP Labs
Hemodrolix by Axis Labs

greater than 112oz

Short Term Goal:
lean bulk, I'd like to break 205lbs before my spring cut

Long Term Goal:
190 to 195 at sub 10% bf

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: NONE

Above mentioned plus:
supercissus RX
Drive
Epistane
m-drol
h-drol
6-oxo
11-oxo
xtend
Creatine mono
PCS/stoked
Activate extreme
DTH
sesamin oil
all I can think of for now

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): I don't have any sponsored logs yet, but I have done a couple...

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/95579-delsolrob-going-hunting.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/110501-delsolrob-s-blow.html#post1683514

been quite the work in progress over the last few years:

the beginning - about 225 pounds:

after new cycle for recomp about 198:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/95579-delsolrob-going-hunting.html
after my above recomp:

YES

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review immediately upon receiving the product and my log / review will last at least 40 days including a final review of the product.

Last edited:
djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Location (State): CA SD
Training experience:4 years
Current supplements: jacked protein fish oil and multivitamins
Planned supplements until Feb 09: my regular stuff
Prior product : havoc, HD and SD and basic NO products etc.
Training goals: ultimatly get to 180lbs leg press 1000lbs dead lift 500 lbs or more bench 300 or more
I can do videos I can promote you at the gym etc. I train hard I lift eat sleep gym. I breath the gym and I am honest.
Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): James Jacob Baum has been training at Kenyons studio for 17+ years and is currently one of the several instructors there. James Jacob Baum started his martial arts training at the age of 5 but getting no where with his training and realizing it was not what he wanted at the age of 7 his parents found Master Kenyons studio where his first instructor was Ed. Mair. Fast forward to the present 17 years later and dedicated to the studio he is a 3rd degree black belt and will be testing in the near future for his Kyosanim and soon Sa Boo Nim testing with in the next 2-3 years. He is great at working with students of all ages from kids older people. His passion for martial arts is more than just training on a weekly basis but a life style. He also lifts weights 5 days a week keeping in shape physically and mentally. From being holistic, vegetarian, to having his mind and body awareness of what he eats, this is true dedication that people look up to. He is also passionate about performing and doing demos which he has done since a child demoing with Master Kenyon and many other instructors. I feel with this can do attitude I can make a great log.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): MAX-OT training. 5 -6 day spilt and soon maybe 7 with this adation.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): max 0t

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): multi/fish/protein science and technology

Current Daily water intake: close to a gallon.

Short Term Goal: gain as much weight and strength.

Long Term Goal: get to 180lbs

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: no drugs

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): all pre work out products on the marekt etc multi and fish oil.

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): Logging sorta the monster stack which is pslin and jacked. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/usp-labs/110958-monster-stack.html
I can't find my other logs but I loged intraxcell, incarnate, yellow by controlled, crea02, and a few more but the search button is acting up. ANd several more that I reviewed but did not logged. If its working I will find the links.
Current / Progress Photos: yes YouTube - usp labs jacked

Can you post “before” and “after” photos (yes or no): yes

yes

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
any more muscle on that frame russain, and you'll turn into ivan drago.
Lol i wish buddy, it looks better in pictures.:thumbsup:

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Agreed; we'll have to change his forum name to Mr Muscle ;) Your hard work is showing off :thumbsup:

And with that said, let's see more apps!
Just call me dolph...hehe

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Actualy the other guys who have applied, i think personaly, will get much more from this stack, especialy delsrob, and im even going to say dj, honestly i really want whoever logs this to benefit like bslick did, showing how good these supps are.
I think the gains and transformations will be much clearer with these other applicants, although im sure i can have a huge amount of fun with them....Russian.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
I still really want to log this, 100 percent.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Actualy the other guys who have applied, i think personaly, will get much more from this stack, especialy delsrob, and im even going to say dj, honestly i really want whoever logs this to benefit like bslick did, showing how good these supps are.
I think the gains and transformations will be much clearer with these other applicants, although im sure i can have a huge amount of fun with them....Russian.
you say that until you go from 190kg max to 210kg max :)

i think you're a primed candidate to run this, as you're so lean you would fully realize the strength gains.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

i think you're a primed candidate to run this, as you're so lean you would fully realize the strength gains.
x2, I'd like to see russian run this too! all the gains in LBM would be visible:thumbsup:

russianstar

Awards
  • Established

210 KG BENCH,,,,Wow id be in heaven..or in hospital?:think:

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
x2, I'd like to see russian run this too! all the gains in LBM would be visible:thumbsup:
Thanks buddy, and suncloud, very kind of you both, hope you get this!!!

IrishRugby34

IrishRugby34

Awards
Name:Matt

Sex:Male

Height:6'1"

Weight:210

Bodytype: Meso

I currently am playing Men's Club rugby and have been for the last few years. I have been lifting for the last 7 years. I weighed 155 pounds when I graduated high school and now 5 years later I weigh 210. I do have some fat on me, but that is from poor diet, not from lack of working out. Rugby season starts back up in march and I am looking to gain some more muscle mass before that starts up.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):Mon: Chest/shoulders Tues: Arms/Back Wed: Legs/HIIT/Abs Thurs: Chest/Shoulders Fri: Arms/Back Sat:Legs/HIIT/Abs Sun: Carb upload day/no workout

Wednesday and Saturday I do 15minutes of HIIT. This will change the closer I get to Rugby as I will need to put on some significant endurance. I start indoor training the middle of January which will include plyo and HIIT.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name):Muscle Pharm Battle Fuel, Muscle Pharm Bulletproof, Fish Oil, ON Whey Protein, BCAA's, Multivitamin.

1-2 gallons

Short Term Goal: Strength and Muscle mass for rugby

Long Term Goal: To play rugby on the international level.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: Booze every now and then, but I would stop while on cycle.

NO Xplode
Cellmass
TruMass
ON Whey
Muscle Pharm Assault
Muscle Pharm Bulletproof
Muscle Pharm Battle Fuel
Hotrox
Nitrix
Fish Oil
BCAA's
Creatine Mono

Current:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/111148-irish-rugby-muscle.html
Older:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/105911-irish-rugby-s.html

Before Assault/Bulletproof log (4weeks)

After the Assault/Bulletproof Log:

Can you post “before” and “after” photos (yes or no):Yes.

Last edited:
delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
when will you be deciding on who will be logging this?

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
1-androsterone is not only a potent P.H!.but also a kick a$$ pheromone!:thumbsup:..dudes should be flocking for this oppurtunity!:food:

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
These apps are great guys! The faster we get these apps in the faster will get these products out.

BoSox36

BoSox36

Awards
  • Established
The faster you tell me ive won, the happier i will be :bb3:

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Did I win yet?

PS.. certain aspects of my app may change between now and the actual logging. i.e., my training program.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Did I win yet?

PS.. certain aspects of my app may change between now and the actual logging. i.e., my training program.
Will th changes effect anything other than the training?

jcratty75

Awards
This sounds like an excellent chance to try some awesome products from a great company so i hope i am not to late to submit my app. Thank you for the chance to try out your other products!!

Name:Justin Cratty

Sex: male

Height: 5'11''

Weight:212lbs

Bodytype:ecto/endo

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): Well being naturally skinny growning up was not fun so i decided to hit the weights at age 16 weighing in at a wopping 140 lbs at 5'8''. It was love at first sight and the gym has been a part of me ever since.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):my current split is Chest and Biceps, Back with Traps, Shoulders and Triceps, Legs. The on and off days vary according to my work schedule but i hit everything once a week.

10 minutes before i workout and 20-30 after workout low to medium intensity. When i am on a cut i up the intensity and do cardio on my off days from the gym for 30-40 minutes usually on the elipticle
AppNut Neovar recomp
On Whey
GNC multi oil
Primaforce Cissus
AMS Hyperpump
AMS hyper trop
Gaspari Superpump
Muscletech Nano Vapor
Controlled labs purple wrath
I alternate all pre workout supps

Current Daily water intake: atleast a gallon a day

Short Term Goal:I am doing a recomp now so an excellerated recomp would be great

Long Term Goal: become 225 and below 10%bf

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:NONE

above plus:
Epistan
Havoc
DCP
Leviathan rl
PCS/Stoked
Drive
RPM
Sizeon
Shock therapy
Storm
Purple Wrath
Green mag
WTF pumped
Jungle warfare
Bad ass mass
Pro anabol
Novladex
lean dreams
reduction
nocturnabol
there is probably more but i cant remember

This would be a first

Can add at request

YES

tattoopierced1

This sounds like an excellent chance to try some awesome products from a great company so i hope i am not to late to submit my app. Thank you for the chance to try out your other products!!

Name:Justin Cratty

Sex: male

Height: 5'11''

Weight:212lbs

Bodytype:ecto/endo

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): Well being naturally skinny growning up was not fun so i decided to hit the weights at age 16 weighing in at a wopping 140 lbs at 5'8''. It was love at first sight and the gym has been a part of me ever since.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):my current split is Chest and Biceps, Back with Traps, Shoulders and Triceps, Legs. The on and off days vary according to my work schedule but i hit everything once a week.

10 minutes before i workout and 20-30 after workout low to medium intensity. When i am on a cut i up the intensity and do cardio on my off days from the gym for 30-40 minutes usually on the elipticle
AppNut Neovar recomp
On Whey
GNC multi oil
Primaforce Cissus
AMS Hyperpump
AMS hyper trop
Gaspari Superpump
Muscletech Nano Vapor
Controlled labs purple wrath
I alternate all pre workout supps

Current Daily water intake: atleast a gallon a day

Short Term Goal:I am doing a recomp now so an excellerated recomp would be great

Long Term Goal: become 225 and below 10%bf

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:NONE

above plus:
Epistan
Havoc
DCP
Leviathan rl
PCS/Stoked
Drive
RPM
Sizeon
Shock therapy
Storm
Purple Wrath
Green mag
WTF pumped
Jungle warfare
Bad ass mass
Pro anabol
Novladex
lean dreams
reduction
nocturnabol
there is probably more but i cant remember

This would be a first

Can add at request

YES

solid app!

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Name:Bill Clair

Sex:male

Height:6'2"

Weight:240

Bodytype:endo/meso

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):Training since high school on and off, seriously since Jan 08. I've seen the results of this product with others on this board, and simply can not pass up this opportunity. I was stricken with pneumonia in Dec which put me out for 3 weeks,.. this would jump me up and beyond my previous level!!!

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):DC training M-W-F

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):Cardio was only T-T, but I'm looking to add a3 maybe a 4 day as I'm looking to slim down. My current bodyfat is near 20%, and I've been learning much about proper dieting. Usuallt 30 minutes of either elliptical, treadmill or bike. Occ will do HIIT.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name):Twinlabs Nitric oxide
ON protein powder gold standard
GNC creatine monohydrate
Current Daily water intake:A gallon a day

Short Term Goal:Lose bodyfat and maintain or gain lean mass.

Long Term Goal:Aprrox 230 lbs with a bodyfat around 10% would be ideal for me.

Clean and sober
size on
superpump
halodrol liquigels
epistane
every arginine under the sun
every ON protein powder
green mag
GNC creatine mono
Extend
stoked
activate extreme
twinlabs bcaa's
dthc
This would be the first!
Current / Progress Photos:I have pics from Oct in member galleries under my signature

Can you post “before” and “after” photos (yes or no):yes

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Any news?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
bumping this!

I'm excited to see who will be chosen to run these logs!

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Name: Rob

Sex: M

Height: 5'10

Weight: 194

Bodytype: Meso/Endo

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): Been training solid for the last 4.5 years. I've seen an enormous amount of progress over the last few years and I continue to grow in both knowledge and strength! I'm also now an NASM certified trainer and I spend my nights helping others achieve their fitness goals (engineer by day).

Currently I weight train M/W/F
monday : back, bi's and core
Wed: Legs and core
Fri: chest, tri's and core​

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): HIIT for 20 minutes 3 times a week, and I play in a dodgeball league :D for an hour on thursdays.

Osteo-Sport by AN
ATW whey isolate
Whey by ON
Relora by Now
Fish Oil by NP
p-slin by USP Labs
AP by USP Labs
WMS by NP
NeoVar by AN
Powerfull by USP Labs
Hemodrolix by Axis Labs

Are you currently running all these products??

tattoopierced1

Lets see some more apps.. winners will be chosen at the end of the week.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE APPLICANTS!:thumbsup:

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Lets see some more apps.. winners will be chosen at the end of the week.
whats your opinoin of using a type of liver support on this stack?..would it be nec. for the winners to use milk-thistle or an other type of liver support?

tattoopierced1

whats your opinoin of using a type of liver support on this stack?..would it be nec. for the winners to use milk-thistle or an other type of liver support?
these arent methylated so you wouldnt need to run anything unless you do regularly anyways.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
that's one of the nice things about the AMS product line...I don't think they have any methylated products!

makes it a bit easier on the body :thumbsup:

tattoopierced1

come on guys.. only a few more days left.. get your apps in.

ShiftyCapone

ShiftyCapone

Awards
  • Established
Name: Dave

Height: 5'9

Weight: 205.8

Bodytype: Endo

Training experience:
I have been lifting for about 8 years now, off and on. After my first two years away at college (Michigan State), I was pushing 240lbs. It took me a lot longer than I would have liked to realize that I had gotten disgustingly fat. I gained more than 50lbs since my senior year of high school during football season. I made it a goal to get back into the same sort of shape that I was in while in high school. Since then, I have turned my sights more towards recreational bodybuilding and have been lifting more seriously for the past three years or so with some injury struggles.

Just a few weeks ago, I took 2 weeks off and completely revamped my workout routine because I was at a point where I stopped seeing gains. With the holidays and the weather, I was feeling like complete garbage and my gym sessions suffered as a result. I've followed some reviews of your products and became very interested. I think this logging opportunity would be the perfect catalyst for my new training protocol to be a complete success...

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): 4-day split as follows -
Day 1: Quads, Calves and Forearms
Day 2: Shoulders and Traps
Day 3: Back, Hamstrings, and Biceps
Day 4: Chest and Triceps

4 sets of 16, 12, 8, and 4 reps respectively

15-20min. Elliptical w/ HR ~175

Planning on working into HIIT running in the near future though.

USPLabs - Jacked
1fast400 - Citrulline Malate
1fast400 - Beta Alanine
Nutraplanet - Arginine Ethyl Ester
Nutraplanet - Creatine Monohydrate
NOW Foods - Adam
Prolab - Advanced Whey
ON - Casein Protein
Kirkland - Fish Oil

1-1.5gal

Short Term Goal:
Overcome the most recent plateau I seem to have hit and lose body fat.

Long Term Goal:
Drop down to single digit BF% and maintain as long as possible through the summer months. And most importantly, stay in shape and live an overall healthy lifestyle.

None

Wow, where to start...

PH:
SuperDrol
M1,4-ADD
Trenadrol
Trenaplex

Designer:
NO Shotgun, Glucosacream, GreenMAG, White Flood, Inhibit-E, Reduce XT, MassFX, HyperdrolX2, HyperTEST, Leviathan, Anabolic Edge, Incarnate, Paravol, Scorch, Vaporize

Bulk:
Piracetam, Choline Citrate, Sulbutiamine, Phenibut, Citrulline Malate, Beta Alanine, Creatine, Arginine, BCAAs, other Aminos, WMS, Maltodextrin, Dextrose, MSM, Chondroitin, Glucosamine, Cissus, Celadrin, Milk Thistle, Hawthorne, Co-Q10, SAMe, 1-carboxy, P-slin

I'm sure there's a bunch more but that's really all that I can think of I guess...

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/110800-shifty-gets-jacked.html
Shifty's Axis Labs HyperTEST Review Log... - DiscountAnabolics.com Forum
Shifty's Anabolic Formulations' Methyl Stak Review - DiscountAnabolics.com Forum
Shifty's PAL Competition Stack Log/Review... - DiscountAnabolics.com Forum
Shifty's PAL Anabolic Edge Log - DiscountAnabolics.com Forum

Sure