Not open for further replies.
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let the RESULTS speak for themselves! From the average person needing to improve their health, to the personal trainer attempting to transform their clients, to the professional athlete wanting to improve their performance, and the bodybuilder trying to build a work of art, there is an Applied Nutriceuticals product to suit EVERY need...

Here are a few testimonials from our users:

YouTube - AppliedNutriceutical's Channel

Now that you've seen that, let's see what YOU can do. If you've ever used an AN product or stack, here's your chance to let the world know about it. What did you use? Why did you use it? What were your results? Make your own video testimonial. Be as creative and crazy and weird as you want. Then post it in THIS thread.

The first 5 people to post a video testimonial* in this thread will be given an AN product of their choice.

* Note that any testimonial submitted may be selected to be posted on the YouTube Applied Nutriceuticals Channel.

NOTE: Due to the 1 January being a holiday, all product will be shipped on 15 January (just so those 5 who are getting product know not to expect it BEFORE then)!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nothing fancy here...I just love me some RPM. Cheers!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Thank you, IC. PM your name and address and product wanted, so I can get that done.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
okay got mine done just have to upload it to youtube which can take a long time.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established

Thanks for doing this bud. It is appreciated. I like how you were straight to the point and didn't overhype it....thats the kind of marketing I like. Anything over the top is a bit much for my taste.

Good job!:thumbsup:

Cheers!:cheers:

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
[youtube]U_XAnG8lN-A&hl=en&fs=1[/youtube]
Sorry if I look a bit out of it, just getting over a little cold.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
awesome!!! thanks guys!!

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Uploading mine to YouTube now ..

It's been an hour since I began uploading it .. hoping it won't time out.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you, Paul. RPM is definitely a great pre-workout product...And not "out of it" at all :D

Cheers, John. It's always good to see that people research products before using them, instead of just taking the say-so of someone else.

Both of you please PM me your name, address, and product of choice.

:cheers:

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the video bud! :)

Cheers to ya Paul!:cheers:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I27iamv44Do"]YouTube - CraigMatthew[/ame]

sorry for the terrible quality, my phone camera sucks! I'll update with a better quality camera when I get my cam working at home.

Enjoy the New Zealand accent :p

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I27iamv44Do

sorry for the terrible quality, my phone camera sucks! I'll update with a better quality camera when I get my cam working at home.

Enjoy the New Zealand accent :p
Yes, it was terrible quality, LOL. But all good; thanks for doing that (when you get better just flick it up).

Yeah, IGF-2 is easily the 'king' of the AN range (so far) :)

PM me you name, address, and product wanted, and Alyson will get that out to you.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for that! Yeah sorry again for crap quality, I treid two different phones, and god what a pain in the ass to try get it to look good! I will use a web cam and rather od it on that :)

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had to laugh when Viking mentioned NP adding in a free bottle's worth of RPM samples to his order. I've heard of some crazy samples given, and that's pretty high up there. Great review as well!

donorrell

donorrell

Board Sponsor
Awards
A message from our sponsor...

Hey guys...a little love for our forum friends...

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
thats my boy! haha. Don are those 12 inch subs with ported boxes on top of that shelf?

donorrell

donorrell

Board Sponsor
Awards
thats my boy! haha. Don are those 12 inch subs with ported boxes on top of that shelf?
Those are ancient, but still crank. The video was taken in my little workout room where I display my shrine of old BB trophies. It's the only room in the house I was allowed to decorate...:head:

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Too Many verbal Pauses Don

next time im up we will work on that :D

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Those are ancient, but still crank. The video was taken in my little workout room where I display my shrine of old BB trophies. It's the only room in the house I was allowed to decorate...:head:
haha I bet thats tight man, I had that in my apartment before the hurricane hit. My neighbor hated it. running it as a surround sound type deal. Some nice trophies too don.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys...a little love for our forum friends...

That's right, guys. And anyone who HAS or wants to do an AN video testimonial is still welcome to post in the thread, or PM a link to one of the AN reps, or e-mail it directly to Alyson ([email protected]).

Thank you to the 5 who have posted so far. Great stuff :thumbsup:

donorrell

donorrell

Board Sponsor
Awards
Johnny speaks his wisdom on RPM...

More from Johnny....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9X5AOsUNJNM"]YouTube - Johnny loves his RPM![/ame]

:cool3:

Status
Not open for further replies.