AX Presents: The HYPER/FREEZE Promo!!!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Anabolic Xtreme Proudly Brings You:
HYPER/FREEZE!!

With the weather outside getting frightful as the New Year approaches, let AX help you out by kicking off your 2009 training with a bang! Whatever your resolution, better health and a better body is always a good idea. AX wants to help you get those resolutions started and put you on your way to accomplishing your fitness goals in 2009!!

We are looking for a total of 2 testers to do sponsored logs for HyperdrolX2. It's been gone for a while now, but is now back in stock everywhere! (YAY!!) To say thanks for the wait, any interested parties are welcome to apply.

In case you don't get chosen or meet the criteria, AX is also giving away 5 of its limited edition AX Beanies to keep those heads warm this winter! Wear 'em at the gym, shoveling the driveway, or just out on the town. Look good, feel good!

Rules:
Open to US Residents Only.
Must be at least 18 Years of Age or older.
Must keep a log on this forum, and on our home forum at forum.anabolicx.com.
Must not be in PCT.
Must not have run a testosterone boosting product in the last 4 weeks.
Must be at least 4 weeks out from the end of their last PCT.
Must not be currently running any pro-hormones, pro-anabolics, or other natural test boosters.
Winners must be able to log Hyperdrol-X2 immediately upon receiving.

Preference will be given to those who have not tried HX2 yet and have not used a test-booster or AI within the last 6-8 weeks.

Application Instructions (Please copy and paste into your response):
1. Age:
2. Gender:
3. Location (State):
4. Training experience:
5. Current supplements:
6. Additional Supplements you'd be taking with Hyperdrol-X2 if you were chosen.
7. Prior Testosterone product experience and when:
8. Have you ever used Hyperdrol or Hyperdrol-X2 before?
9. Training goals:
10. How will HX2 help you with your New Year's Resolutions?

Deadline for applications is when the ball drops in NYC to end 2008!!!!

One more thing: ALL applications must include the HyperdrolX2 banner in their post! Without it, you'll be overlooked! In case you missed it, here it is again!!

Good luck to everyone!!
Have a kick-AX holiday season.
Here's to exceeding those goals for 2009!!!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, you're seeing things right. We're running 2 promos back to back. Pick one, the other, or BOTH!!!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!! :head:

:djparty:

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man, that's a good deal right there :)

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
who is going to jump in on this???!!?
this is a great oppurtunity since hyperdrol2 has been gone for a while! i am happy to finally have gotten a bottle this last month! cheers to '09!!

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
solid deal fellas hyperdrol is a great product

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Nooooooooooooooooooo I cant apply for this either, im jealous of all those who get to run this, great promotion AX.

BoSox36

BoSox36

Awards
  • Established

Location (State):Massachusetts

Training experience:On and off since college. Serious lifting about 4 years

Current supplements:protein, BCAA, Fish oil, Jet fuse NOX

Additional Supplements you'd be taking with Hyperdrol-X2 if you were chosen: Protein, NO supplement

Prior Testosterone product experience and when: Gaspari Novadex Xt Used last year

Have you ever used Hyperdrol or Hyperdrol-X2 before? No, but ive always wanted to

Training goals:Reduce unwanted fat and increase lean muscle

How will HX2 help you with your New Year's Resolutions? Incresase lean mucle without any unwanted fat

lciaccio

lciaccio

Awards
  • Established
1. Age: 21.5

2. Gender: Male

3. Location (State ): New Jersey

4. Training experience: 5 years

5. Current supplements: Food!, Protein mixes, creatine mono, gluatime, usplabs jacked, multi vitamins

6. Additional Supplements you'd be taking with Hyperdrol-X2 if you were chosen. maybe some additional BCAAs.

7. Prior Testosterone product experience and when: I ran a AX PPlex cycle a few years ago and loved it. I am looking to run another cycle of it in January because of the great products AX has made, however I would definitely consider running HyperdrolX2 first. I would like to run something with the AX name without the side effects that pplex had or the toxicity. PLUS NO PCT!!! I am definitely looking to be very dedicated with either route i take (yes that means a log). So either way, I will be logging a AX product, just ones legal and one isn't.

8. Have you ever used Hyperdrol or Hyperdrol-X2 before? Nope, would definitely like to try it tho

9. Training goals: Gain 20lbs by February, then start cutting for spring.

10. How will HX2 help you with your New Year's Resolutions? Hopefully by accelerating the process of putting on lean mass\looking forward to it

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm surprised I haven't seen more requests!?!

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
I'm in canada so i guess i'm out but its freezing cold here -40 celsius with the windchill. Yeah and I work outside in this weather.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
1. Age:21
2. Gender:Male
3. Location (State):NJ
4. Training experience:3 years of hardcore training
5. Current supplements: Prime, X-factor, Anabolic Edge, and Incarnate
6. Additional Supplements you'd be taking with Hyperdrol-X2 if you were chosen. Incarnate and essentials
7. Prior Testosterone product experience and when:past 2 years, Novadex xt, Anabolic edge, Anabol-5, Stoked, and Drive.
8. Have you ever used Hyperdrol or Hyperdrol-X2 before? NOPE, but would LOOVEE To .
9. Training goals: Gain strength and maintain muscle mass from previous stack.
Well I know for sure it will help with an increase in strength due to alpha and beta isomers of 6-bromo. Not sure how much mass I will gain but if I run I guess I will find out. Would love to compare it to Novadex which I did enjoy.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm...no qualifying applications yet...re-read ALL of the rules gents. Here's a hint/clue:

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established

LOL, true,
1. Age:21
3. Location (State):NJ
4. Training experience:3 years of hardcore training
5. Current supplements: Prime, X-factor, Anabolic Edge, and Incarnate
6. Additional Supplements you'd be taking with Hyperdrol-X2 if you were chosen. Incarnate and essentials
7. Prior Testosterone product experience and when:past 2 years, Novadex xt, Anabolic edge, Anabol-5, Stoked, and Drive.
8. Have you ever used Hyperdrol or Hyperdrol-X2 before? NOPE, but would LOOVEE To .
9. Training goals: Gain strength and maintain muscle mass from previous stack.
Well I know for sure it will help with an increase in strength due to alpha and beta isomers of 6-bromo. Not sure how much mass I will gain but if I run I guess I will find out. Would love to compare it to Novadex which I did enjoy.
Will this do LOL

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL, true, but I care more for the aspect of strength and recovery then testosterone, My test is extremely high, I am interested in seeing how my strength peeks, I just feel bad for my estrogen after a cycle of hyperdrolX2:sad:
Not quite gettin the right hint, bro. ;) Don't read the banner, per se... :frustrate:whip:

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Not quite gettin the right hint, bro. ;) Don't read the banner, per se... :frustrate:whip:
Oh my bad the BANNER,literally silly me:rofl:

lciaccio

lciaccio

Awards
  • Established
have to have 50 posts..dammnit...i better get posting lol

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
have to have 50 posts..dammnit...i better get posting lol
try quoting their post with the banner in and then delete the excess words or get going with the posts man.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
The beanie rocks..I got like 50 different ones it gets cold here in winter.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h89/tim97/hyperdrol-teaser.jpg

1. Age:18

3. Location (State): Oklahoma

4. Training experience: 5 years, 3 seriously

5. Current supplements:Shred Matrix, Xtend, Green mag, fish oils, and multi

6. Additional Supplements you'd be taking with Hyperdrol-X2 if you were chosen: Creatine(green mag, neovar, or cre02), Bcaa(xtend, purple wraath, or animal nitro), multi(orange triad or animal pak), fish oil

7. Prior Testosterone product experience and when: None currently, will be running LG pSARM in a bout a week so will be able to compare

8. Have you ever used Hyperdrol or Hyperdrol-X2 before? Unfortunately no, have been wanting to for a LONG while.

9. Training goals: Add lean mass (hopefully hit 200 by end of summer) while maintaing relatively low bf and boosting strength significantly on all major lifts.

10. How will HX2 help you with your New Year's Resolutions? HX2 will help optimize my test levels so i can get the best possible results for the work i put in, also it will better allow me to put on LEAN mass and achieve a dry and hard look while boosting strength and recovery.(will post before and after pics)

pantherdude63

pantherdude63

Awards
  • Established

Training Experience: 5 Years but only 1.5 of training where I actually have an idea of what im supposed to be doing instead of following football coaches.

Current Supps.:Green mag, Nos Ether, JP8, Glycergrow, Protein

Supps that would be taken with Hyperdrol-X2: A creatine (most likely green mag), Jp8 for pre, a protein (whatever im liking at the time), and possibly purple wraath.

Prior test. experience: None

Have you ever used Hyperdrol or Hyperdrol X-2 before? No I have not but I certainly wouldnt mind trying it out

Training goals: Increase strength and mass. Win Oklahomas high school powerlifting meet for my class and up my bench to around 360-370, squat 480-500, and deadlift 500+ are my current goals.

How will Hyperdrol-X2 help you with your new year's resolution? It will help me be a state champion and improve my overall physique as well as my athletic ability.

Hopefully you give me a shot at this. Thanks!

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
^^ This guy will throw you up a good log and do your product justice, you will not be disappointed. Hes a beast, no lie. He works out hard and has a clean diet, i think you should give him his first log opportunity.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Anabolic Xtreme Proudly Brings You:
HYPER/FREEZE!!

Preference will be given to those who have not tried HX2 yet and have not used a test-booster or AI within the last 6-8 weeks.

Application Instructions (Please copy and paste into your response):
1. Age:
2. Gender:
3. Location (State):
4. Training experience:
5. Current supplements:
6. Additional Supplements you'd be taking with Hyperdrol-X2 if you were chosen.
7. Prior Testosterone product experience and when:
8. Have you ever used Hyperdrol or Hyperdrol-X2 before?
9. Training goals:

Deadline for applications is when the ball drops in NYC to end 2008!!!!

Location (State): CA SD
Training experience:4 years
Current supplements: jacked protein fish oil and multivitamins
Planned supplements until Feb 09: my regular stuff
Prior product experience: havoc, HD and SD. I Have not use HX2 before or HX.
Training goals: ultimatly get to 180lbs leg press 1000lbs dead lift 500 lbs or more bench 300 or more
I can do videos I can promote you at the gym etc. I train hard I lift eat sleep gym. I breath the gym and I am honest.

HX2 will help me in 09 so that I break records I have not broken before.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Panther77 and Pantherdude are the same person.
:think:

pantherdude63

pantherdude63

Awards
  • Established
Good catch:thumbsup:
Haha somebodies a tad bit paranoid? I promise we're not the same person. We're friends who go to the same school, play football, and work out together. Its not nice to accuse people of things that arent true.lol:nono:

He would be a good choice as well though. He's a pretty stout guy and lifts hard.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Haha somebodies a tad bit paranoid? I promise we're not the same person. We're friends who go to the same school, play football, and work out together. Its not nice to accuse people of things that arent true.lol:nono:

He would be a good choice as well though. He's a pretty stout guy and lifts hard.
:thumbsup:

pantherdude63

pantherdude63

Awards
  • Established
:thumbsup:
Ok...dont really get that but...lol If you dont believe me there are pics in both of our profiles, I believe, and you can look for yourself. Trust is so hard to gain over the web.lol

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How much free test will it raise?

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
Ax Ftw!!!

1. Age: 23
2. Gender: M
3. Location (State): Maryland
4. Training experience: Been working out off and on since highschool but have been training hardcore/serious for the past 4 years.
5. Current supplements: Multi, Milkthistle, FishOil, BCAAs @ 4:1:1 ratio, Very clean diet!
6. Additional Supplements you'd be taking with Hyperdrol-X2 if you were chosen: A Pre-workout cre/no supp, BCAAs, and a multi. As always my clean diet high in quality proteins! Mass Eggs FTW!!!!
7. Prior Testosterone product experience and when: Novedex XT, 6-OXO, various Trib products, dhea products. Have not taken any test products in about a year or so. Have not tried Hyperdrol or anything with 6-Bromo in it yet.
8. Have you ever used Hyperdrol or Hyperdrol-X2 before? No but I am definitely looking forward to it!!
9. Training goals: I am at 189.6lbs and 12.3% Bfat, I would like to gain some big lean mass and increase my weight while dropping my bfat% to about 9% I am hoping to accomplish this by February. I have a scale that I monitor my weight/bfat with daily about 3 hours after my 2nd meal of the day and prior to my workout.
10. How will HX2 help you with your New Year's Resolutions? From everything I have heard about hyperdrol and hx2 I believe this would be the perfect product for me to be adding on some nice lean mass. My bfat has increased significantly over the past 6 months - 1 year so I am looking for a good recomp effect from this too. (pick me I will post pics with my log!!!)

I am excited for this product and would love to keep a detailed log both here and on the ax forums, with pics and accurate measurements to show my progress along the way.

I am so excited for this after I log it (if I get to) I will be sending my photos to that become a Disciple thing on the AX site!!!

:bb3:

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
andrew732 got my vote!..his training and diet is spot on!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump! C'mon folks, only a few days left in the year! And only a few left in the contest!!

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
HX2 PWNz!

Wow I cant believe more people arnt applying for this!

pantherdude63

pantherdude63

Awards
  • Established
T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you have the time to apply twice, go ahead! It won't do you any more good, but atleast it'll bump the thread and keep you occupied! :D

Coming down to the last 30 hours, folks!!

Edit: Just make sure you do it in the AX subforum thread and not this one. ;) Don't want to miss ya! :D

pantherdude63

pantherdude63

Awards
  • Established
If you have the time to apply twice, go ahead! It won't do you any more good, but atleast it'll bump the thread and keep you occupied! :D

Coming down to the last 30 hours, folks!!

Haha wont even get brownie points?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
pantherdude63

pantherdude63

Awards
  • Established
T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LAST DAY!!!

Get those apps in, guys! If you want in on this, you have until midnight tonight, EST. After that, you'll be left out in the cold!!!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All done!! This promo is officially closed. Thank you to all who have applied. We will be announcing the winners in the next few days.

Happy New Year!!

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
anticipation..

I will be awaiting the results with great anticipation.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So will I. We'll be going over everyone's applications with a rather fine-toothed comb. Give us a few days. :)

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
well hopefully panther fur is too fine for your comb... haha

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
:frustrate must know now!!!

lol jk not tryin to annoy ya!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So...who wants to know who won???

And the winners of the Hyperdrol are...

pantherdude63
Mjlonir

:djparty:​

Congrats, gents. When you receive the product, start up your log here
on AM as well as one on the AX forum at www(dot)anabolicx(dot)com/forum.

If you didn't win those, then you are truly left out in the cold! :lol:
So let's keep those thoughts (and heads) warm with some AX Beanies!!!

:head:The "Head" Crew::head:
russianstar
bla55
panther77
Bosox36
Iacaccio

All of those listed, please send me an e-mail with your name and address. Send to tim(at)anabolicx(dot)com. We'd like to get this shipped out asap, so hit me up!!!!

A big thanks to all those who applied. If you didn't get chosen this time around, but applied on another forum, double check there, too! If nothing, no worries...we're ALWAYS coming out with something new and innovative that we want to spring on you!!

Here's to meeting those goals in 2009!!!

:bb3::bb3::bb3:​