NEWS: Free Animal Calander!

King Con

Awards
  • Established
NEWS: FREE ANIMAL CALANDER!

Checkout the February '09 Muscle & Fitness magazine there will be a free, pullout Animal calendar. From what I hear it is well worth the cover price of that magazine. The issue will be on sale in January however subscribers should be getting it any day now. On the flip side of the calendar is something pretty cool too.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Sweet. I got mine B. I got one for my boy too. Very nice :thumbsup:

Hg

naturalguy

naturalguy

Universal Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
Sweet. I got mine B. I got one for my boy too. Very nice :thumbsup:

Hg
But you don't have what is on the other side. You will have to wait for the magazine to see what that is :run:

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
But you don't have what is on the other side. You will have to wait for the magazine to see what that is :run:

True, but both of mine are hand autographed by Ox. :D Now how cool is that?

Hg

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Very very cool indeed. :cheers:

Burt, Evan took the time to actually write a short motivational message and addressed it to my boy by name on his poster. He wants to get a frame before he will hang it up LOL! Super cool! Ox is such a cool guy in person. He spent the whole day looking to see how he could help others and answer questions and still got his shirt soaked in the in between time.

Hg

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Burt, Evan took the time to actually write a short motivational message and addressed it to my boy by name on his poster. He wants to get a frame before he will hang it up LOL! Super cool! Ox is such a cool guy in person. He spent the whole day looking to see how he could help others and answer questions and still got his shirt soaked in the in between time.

Hg
Evan is a great guy glad your boy is taking so much pride in it as he should. Sounds like he needs a frame for xmas :stick:

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to have to go out and get it.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
is the magazine normally stocked anywhere? I'm definitely going to check this one out.

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
I went out to get it and none of the mags had the calendar in it? Is it just for the subscription? Or will the store bought mag have it?

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
I went out and it was still last month's edition so Ill wait a few days and check again!

HEARTLESS

Awards
My parents bought me a year subscription for Xmas to M&F.. Hope my Jan issue comes soon, how big is the calendar?

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
It would have been better if there were a few designs and they were randomly placed in mags. They could be collectible and ****

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
I have some many things to hang up this year i need to find more wall space LOL!

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
I completely forgot that walmart carried magazines....

They got um all. Just make sure you check the mag you are going to buy though before you checkout with it to make sure some snizzle didn't go and snake the calendar out of it. I hate thieves!

Hg