Combat Powder Testers Needed

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. The BPS Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Answers

Great! This will be incorporated into my recomp.

I just have to talk to BW so we can decide what flavor we "absolutely don't want"

Thanks Pmiller!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

2. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Yay! Protein powder!
  3. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by babywifey View Post
    Yay! Protein powder!
    now thats a keeper!
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    now thats a keeper!

Thank you!

I'm really looking forward to trying out this product. I've currently been using LG's Lipotropic Protein Powder, and while it disolves well, it has an interesting aftertaste. Chocolate is so-so, but Vanilla tastes like crushed up lima-beans with stevia! :/ Blech! I've used it, but not particularly enjoyed it. I hear that they are improving the flavors, so that is good.

Combat Powder will be fun to try out!
  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Answers

As always..I stand combat ready!
  6. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

i still havent got to try so ill be taking all the tester feedback in before i get some.
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Congratulations!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  8. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Dang was looking forward to try this, but can'twait to see the logs..Congrats
  9. RSJ
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Combat Tester

Sex: Male
    Wt : 220
    Bf%: around 16

I'm a personal trainer in Richmond KY. I have 2yrs as a trainer and 7 yrs. lifting behind me.

My diet is routine day in and day out, couple days high couple days low. Filled with mostly oatmeal, beef, a few vegies, and low-fat milk. Oh did i mention the cereal i'm trying to come off of, honey bunches of oats. May have to go to rehab to get off that stuff.

My goals are to stay strong and maintain a good physique without letting my bodyfat get to low or high, like having energy.

My routines vary every 4-8 weeks depending on what i'm going through. Mostly i choose exercises that accentuate my frame and makes me look proportioned. I'm currently on a low volume med. intensity program. Short, hard, aggressive workouts. My training is what i like to call power bodybuilding. i don't know if i called it that or some russian dude, but i like the name of it.

I have always been natural as for using sterioids, don't think i need them yet. I have used every other supplement under the sun though. I may have cheated, just ran my first cycle of otc procucts.(pro-hormones).

I currently run a supplement bussiness that i just started. I supply the gym that i work for and a few other small businesses in town.

The proteins i currently use are Lean Body proV60 at night, and BSN syntha 6 throughout the day. I use Cell-Tech for post workout. And when I want to trim and sweet during a workout i will use either superPump 250, NanoVapor, or No-Xplode.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by RSJ View Post
    Sex: Male
    Wt : 220
    Bf%: around 16

I'm a personal trainer in Richmond KY. I have 2yrs as a trainer and 7 yrs. lifting behind me.

My diet is routine day in and day out, couple days high couple days low. Filled with mostly oatmeal, beef, a few vegies, and low-fat milk. Oh did i mention the cereal i'm trying to come off of, honey bunches of oats. May have to go to rehab to get off that stuff.

My goals are to stay strong and maintain a good physique without letting my bodyfat get to low or high, like having energy.

My routines vary every 4-8 weeks depending on what i'm going through. Mostly i choose exercises that accentuate my frame and makes me look proportioned. I'm currently on a low volume med. intensity program. Short, hard, aggressive workouts. My training is what i like to call power bodybuilding. i don't know if i called it that or some russian dude, but i like the name of it.

I have always been natural as for using sterioids, don't think i need them yet. I have used every other supplement under the sun though. I may have cheated, just ran my first cycle of otc procucts.(pro-hormones).

I currently run a supplement bussiness that i just started. I supply the gym that i work for and a few other small businesses in town.

The proteins i currently use are Lean Body proV60 at night, and BSN syntha 6 throughout the day. I use Cell-Tech for post workout. And when I want to trim and sweet during a workout i will use either superPump 250, NanoVapor, or No-Xplode.
    Sorry bud, your about 1 week late....
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Answers

winners were picked already bro!..there's always next time!
    board supporter
  12. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bslick69b View Post
    winners were picked already bro!..there's always next time!
    Hmmm well I suppose I could share, wait! I was told I do not play well with others..sigh..

LOL ! I'm such a brat!
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Hmmm well I suppose I could share, wait! I was told I do not play well with others..sigh..

LOL ! I'm such a brat!
    DAMM IT!..LOL..
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to crader again.
    board supporter
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Just so you guys know, the Combat won't ship out until sometime next week. The holidays backed us up a little bit.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  15. RSJ
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Answers

ok, catch on the next run
  16. Registered User
    Answers

1) Age/Sex 37

2) Goals: Lean muscle weight gains with fat loss

3) Style of training: split training HIT 2 times per week with cardio 4 x a week.

4) Dietary Scheme: Maintenance caloric intake with balanced whole food carbs/pro/fat. Multi, Fish oil, and Whey as food supps.

5) Prefered flavor: Anything Chocolate and/or Banana

6) Favorite protein to date: Syntrax Matrix 5.0

4) Other logs : None to date at this time.

I've never been the type of person to put up a log of my daily progress when I take a supplement. Actually, I've no desire to put up a log cause everyone seems to say the same thing about the product they're using at the time. It's pretty cut and dry logs with not alot of flair to them. I'm not saying I'm going to give you literature that can be added to the New York Time's best seller list but, it will be as honest and clear as possible.

I've never gave an opinion about a protein powder before in any forum. Most of the time, my excerpts are about prohormones/designer steroids. It would definitely be a first that an opinion would be formulated on protein powder by little ol' me. My curiosity about the product is why I'd like to try this out. Plus, you're offering this stuff for free and it's fun to write on these forums. If you choose me to be a tester, be warned cause sometimes the truth hurts. Then again, you may like what I got to say
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Once again your a little late dude, I am going to close this thread up so if you have any questions just PM me.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Who wants to test Banana Cream Combat Powder?
    By pmiller383 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 06-23-2009, 07:12 PM
  2. Combat Powder (CHOC PB)
    By joebo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-26-2009, 03:57 PM
  3. Combat Powder is Finally Here!!!
    By pmiller383 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-10-2009, 12:02 AM