Combat Powder Testers Needed

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Okay I will put in a app. I just bought some lactate enzymes to battle the wpc.
    board supporter

2. Damm the suspence
    •   

3. I think Babywifey would be a great choice, since she's got SM in the mix already(that has to carry some weight to getting COMBAT)!

Plus, I think she's the only female that put in an app...

BW, don't worry about being a MP supplement hog... Did you see my product logs...

If the products work, keep them coming!

It's all about results!
    Formutech Nutrition | Online/Social Media Rep
    Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram for more promos!
    www.formutechnutrition.com |www.facebook.com/fnutrition

4. I`m all for equal opportunity, but if no ladies put their application we`re not reverting into chauvinistic pigs if you choose 4 guys.

5. I put in an app however I did it off the boards to PMiller. I needed to see if it would work with the plans I had for the next few months.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    I put in an app however I did it off the boards to PMiller. I needed to see if it would work with the plans I had for the next few months.
    board supporter

7. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    I put in an app however I did it off the boards to PMiller. I needed to see if it would work with the plans I had for the next few months.
    That's great! It's always a meat market when it comes to these things....

Good luck!

8. Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    Well four people are going to get an early Christmas gift and they are.........

Going to find out tomorrow!
    Last chance for apps guys and gals.
    Awesome...lol I'll be sneaking away from christmas stuff to check this thread 2marro..lmao

9. Just a few more days till we see results.

10. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Just a few more days till we see results.
    nope just 8 hours

11. 8 hours? He said today, yesterday! ITs today! whne is the issue...

12. Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    8 hours? He said today, yesterday! ITs today! whne is the issue...
    AHAAA, Well im overseas, i just 8 hours for the excitement.

13. Pmiller's a man of his word...I'm sure it will be sometime today. Would make for a great email/text tomorrow morning thou...
  14. Thumbs up

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE WHO APPLIED!
    board supporter

15. Sorry Guys, got held up behind some big guy in a red suit on the highway......

Joebo
    Crader
    MrChristian
    BabyWifey/Resolve <-- They have to share, in the spirit of the season and all!

So good ahead a shoot me your info guys and include what flavor you absolutely DON'T want.

To everyone else that applied I will see if we can get some samples of this soon but for now you guys are more than welcome to try out the sample pack being offered at www.musclepharm.com and you can use the discount code 50MP to save 50% for the next week or so!

Happy Holidays!
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  16. Wink

congratulations to all the winners!

and for the one's who didnt' make it!..LOL..like myself..LOL..there's always next time!
    board supporter

17. congrats! Cant wait to see these logs, if MP provides on this like they do on the other products, you all should like it. I already like the low carb aspect. WOOT!

18. Felicitations ! Looking forward to hearing how that Choc PB turn out!

19. congrats to everyone that was chosen...I'll look forward to checking out your logs on Combat!

Happy Holidays everyone!

20. WELL DONE TO ALL THE WINNERS, I so hate living in the uk, but im not jealous, il still read your logs...looks like a great product, and you chose great loggers, Russian

21. Great! This will be incorporated into my recomp.

I just have to talk to BW so we can decide what flavor we "absolutely don't want"

Thanks Pmiller!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

22. Yay! Protein powder!

23. Quote Originally Posted by babywifey View Post
    Yay! Protein powder!
    now thats a keeper!

24. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    now thats a keeper!

Thank you!

I'm really looking forward to trying out this product. I've currently been using LG's Lipotropic Protein Powder, and while it disolves well, it has an interesting aftertaste. Chocolate is so-so, but Vanilla tastes like crushed up lima-beans with stevia! :/ Blech! I've used it, but not particularly enjoyed it. I hear that they are improving the flavors, so that is good.

Combat Powder will be fun to try out!

25. As always..I stand combat ready!

26. i still havent got to try so ill be taking all the tester feedback in before i get some.

27. Congratulations!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

28. Dang was looking forward to try this, but can'twait to see the logs..Congrats
  29. Combat Tester

Sex: Male
    Wt : 220
    Bf%: around 16

I'm a personal trainer in Richmond KY. I have 2yrs as a trainer and 7 yrs. lifting behind me.

My diet is routine day in and day out, couple days high couple days low. Filled with mostly oatmeal, beef, a few vegies, and low-fat milk. Oh did i mention the cereal i'm trying to come off of, honey bunches of oats. May have to go to rehab to get off that stuff.

My goals are to stay strong and maintain a good physique without letting my bodyfat get to low or high, like having energy.

My routines vary every 4-8 weeks depending on what i'm going through. Mostly i choose exercises that accentuate my frame and makes me look proportioned. I'm currently on a low volume med. intensity program. Short, hard, aggressive workouts. My training is what i like to call power bodybuilding. i don't know if i called it that or some russian dude, but i like the name of it.

I have always been natural as for using sterioids, don't think i need them yet. I have used every other supplement under the sun though. I may have cheated, just ran my first cycle of otc procucts.(pro-hormones).

I currently run a supplement bussiness that i just started. I supply the gym that i work for and a few other small businesses in town.

The proteins i currently use are Lean Body proV60 at night, and BSN syntha 6 throughout the day. I use Cell-Tech for post workout. And when I want to trim and sweet during a workout i will use either superPump 250, NanoVapor, or No-Xplode.

30. Quote Originally Posted by RSJ View Post
    Sex: Male
    Wt : 220
    Bf%: around 16

I'm a personal trainer in Richmond KY. I have 2yrs as a trainer and 7 yrs. lifting behind me.

My diet is routine day in and day out, couple days high couple days low. Filled with mostly oatmeal, beef, a few vegies, and low-fat milk. Oh did i mention the cereal i'm trying to come off of, honey bunches of oats. May have to go to rehab to get off that stuff.

My goals are to stay strong and maintain a good physique without letting my bodyfat get to low or high, like having energy.

My routines vary every 4-8 weeks depending on what i'm going through. Mostly i choose exercises that accentuate my frame and makes me look proportioned. I'm currently on a low volume med. intensity program. Short, hard, aggressive workouts. My training is what i like to call power bodybuilding. i don't know if i called it that or some russian dude, but i like the name of it.

I have always been natural as for using sterioids, don't think i need them yet. I have used every other supplement under the sun though. I may have cheated, just ran my first cycle of otc procucts.(pro-hormones).

I currently run a supplement bussiness that i just started. I supply the gym that i work for and a few other small businesses in town.

The proteins i currently use are Lean Body proV60 at night, and BSN syntha 6 throughout the day. I use Cell-Tech for post workout. And when I want to trim and sweet during a workout i will use either superPump 250, NanoVapor, or No-Xplode.
    Sorry bud, your about 1 week late....
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Who wants to test Banana Cream Combat Powder?
    By pmiller383 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 06-23-2009, 08:12 PM
  2. Combat Powder (CHOC PB)
    By joebo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-26-2009, 04:57 PM
  3. Combat Powder is Finally Here!!!
    By pmiller383 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-10-2009, 01:02 AM