Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bslick69b View Post

Name: bobby

Goals: strenght/mass!

training: 5-days a week!

currently on whey(chocolate)mixed with musclmilk(vanilla creme)

Other logs : dienedrone log..link on my page.

Note: ran alot of diff.p.h's,currently on dienedrone.

(thanks rob for giving me a draft to use for my app.!..HEHEHEHE!)
    Lol im counting myself out now, the competition is too hot.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    Lol im counting myself out now, the competition is too hot.
    no your not,put yours in if its not in yet russian!
    board supporter
  3. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    I can wear a dress for a month while I test this?
    Well if he does this with pictures I vote for him as female tester!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Before and after photos gets a definite vote from me!!
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bslick69b View Post
    no your not,put yours in if its not in yet russian!
    Lol, ok buddy, il leave my app in.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.

Thumbs up

Lol, ok buddy, il leave my app in.
    board supporter
  7. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Sex: Male

Height: 6'2

Weight: 193

Bodytype: Ecto

Training experience.

I have 5 years training, but the last 2 have been non-stop. I've been working real hard this year to break the 200lb mark.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):
    Right now im doing a 5 on 2 off Mass Frequency Program were I hit every body part at least twice a week changing from a push/pull aspect daily.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Cardio is only done once or twice weekly for 30 minutes. To much cardio for me means rapid weight loss. With the way my routine goes and the level of pace I keep it at not to much more cardio is needed.

Current Daily water intake:

1.5 gallons

Short Term Goal:

Break over the 200lb mark.I beleivethis product has the ability to help me acheive this goal

Long Term Goal:

I want to eventualy enter into some type of bodybuilding show,but maybe in 2 more years when I can put more meat on my bones. Other than that Iwant to stay physically fit with that bodybuilder look for as long as possible.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:NONE

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):

Well Ive used almost every kindof supplementout there to help me acheive my goals from:
    CREATINE
    PROTEINS
    AMINOS
    INTRA'S
    POST workout
    Pre work out supps
    Ph's

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):

Can you post “before” and “after” photos (yes or no): yes
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post

Height: 6'2

Weight: 193

Bodytype: Ecto

Training experience.

I have 5 years training, but the last 2 have been non-stop. I've been working real hard this year to break the 200lb mark.

Right now im doing a 5 on 2 off Mass Frequency Program were I hit every body part at least twice a week changing from a push/pull aspect daily.

Cardio is only done once or twice weekly for 30 minutes. To much cardio for me means rapid weight loss. With the way my routine goes and the level of pace I keep it at not to much more cardio is needed.

1.5 gallons

Short Term Goal:

Break over the 200lb mark.I beleivethis product has the ability to help me acheive this goal

Long Term Goal:

I want to eventualy enter into some type of bodybuilding show,but maybe in 2 more years when I can put more meat on my bones. Other than that Iwant to stay physically fit with that bodybuilder look for as long as possible.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:NONE

Well Ive used almost every kindof supplementout there to help me acheive my goals from:
    CREATINE
    PROTEINS
    AMINOS
    INTRA'S
    POST workout
    Pre work out supps
    Ph's

Can you post “before” and “after” photos (yes or no): yes
    board supporter
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    How would this fare on a contest diet?
    I think this product would be good on a contest diet as a meal replacement or part of your breakfast.. It could be utilized post workout or before a workout as well but personally I think an isolate will give you better results there ( don't worry we have an isolate coming out soon too! )
    Depending on how you have your diet structured you could actually use something like this for a couple meals of the day inbetween your larger meals or in if you are in a bind (at work or something). The thing that is really nice is that it has the digestive enzyme blend to help you assimilate all of your nutrients correctly so that you do not become deficient in a caloric deficit. I know I do not have to explain the benefits of digestive aids to you though, I think you guys at RPM have a pretty good handle on that area.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  10. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

Sounds good, I will be on contest diet from Jan1st-March10th or so. Maybe a week or two on either side.
  11. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    I asked about the supplement facts over on LB, because there is somehow 6g of Fiber in 5g of Carbs? It is either some weird math, or something needs fixing. With that aside, how can you go wrong with protein powder?

As for flavour preferences, I've been searching for the perfect Choc PB. I think UP2.0 had it, but it recently got knocked off by Isomax. 2nd pref is Wild Berry (Would love to compare this to ATW's Wild Berry, Dymatize's Berry Blast) > Chocolate Milk > Banana... ugh who likes banana

Height: 6'0
    Weight: 173, 12.5% bf
    Ectomorph at heart

Current Training Schedule: German Volume Training
    DAY 1-
    1a) Leg Press 10x10
    1b) Abs (10x10)
    2a) Calf Presses
    2b) Lunges

DAY 2-
    1a) Decline DB Press (10x10)
    1b) Pull-Ups (10x10)
    2a) DB Rows (3x10)
    2b) Chest Fly (3x10)

Day 3- 1)Deadlifts (10x10)

Day 4-
    1a)Dips (10x10)
    1b) Bicep Curls (10x10)
    2a) Shoulder Press (3x10)
    2b) DB Lat Raise (3x10)

Day 5- Rest

Cardio- I do HIIT sprints in days 2,3 and 4, and on days 1 & 5 I do low-intensity cardio. My body responds very well to cardio being a longtime runner, and I feel it improves my recovery through the increased bloodflow immediately after my workout.

Current Supplementation: This could be VERY long, but I'll try and be brief. Vitamins (Multi, B,C,D), Green Tea, ZMA, BA, Creatine, Fish Flax and Sesame Oils, Glucose Partitioners

Current Diet: Not too much physical activity right now, so I'm eating around 2900 to lean bulk. My maintenance is 2500 right now. My carbs are packed around my morning workout (Oats before, pasta/WW something afterwards) . I generally skip the PWO shake and just go straight into high GI carb/pro meal, but it's variable. I always have Glutamine/Lecuine & BCAA's during my workout which greatly improves my recovery. Also some might say the 30% fats is too high, however my body doesn't respond well if I drop that % lower, and I start running into energy problems.

40% Carbs 30% Protein 30% Fats

Typical meal plan looks like
    Pre-WO Meal 1: 7h00 100g Steelcut Oats, Scoop Whey, Berries
    Workout 8h15-9h15: Glutamine/BCAA/BA + others
    Meal 2: 9h20 Scoop WPI,Ground Oats,100g Frozen Banana OR
    PWO (Meal 3)10h20 70g Complex Carbs (Usually sweetpotato + Biscotti) 100g Chicken Breast
    Meal 4 13h30 Beef Chili with Extra Frozen Veggies (Staple frozen in tupperwares), Tsp Fish Oil
    Meal 5 16h30 Grilled Wholewheat Salmon Wrap, Broccoli
    Meal 6 19h302 Egg 0.5cup Eggwhite Omelette + Lowfat Cheese,Tsp Fish Oil,
    Meal 7 : Casein Shake + 1-2 Tbsp coconut Oil

I maintain a highly daily water intake of 4-5 L through tea and water (Drink crystals... I know it's probably killing me but they taste too good!).
    2 scoops chocolate pb in 10 oz milk is orgasmic
  12. Registered User

Height: 6'

Weight: 196

Training experience.

I've been training about 4-5 years now seriously. I'm using a 5 day body part split. Alternate between high and low reps sets weekly.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol :

I do some form of cardio after each workout session for about 15 minutes or so.

1 gallon+

Goals: Right now i'm just trying to execute a lean bulk.

To list everything i've tried will be rediculous. I've tried my share of supplements.

I'd link to them, but the search feature is disabled to its a pain to find posts at the moment.

My top choice of flavors would be the Chocolate PB, but would be up to try any.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.

Hey Guys,
    Just to clear up the confusion with the carbs, the label on our website is a misprint and the Combat Powder has 8g of total carbs 5 of which are fiber.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

looks appealing. I have quite a bit of protein under my belt at the moment though! Good luck to testers
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    Those two have gotten more Muscle Pharm stuff than any of the reps!!!! Good thing they do good logs.
    So does that mean I'm good to apply for this.....
    Formutech Nutrition | Online/Social Media Rep
    Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram for more promos!
    www.formutechnutrition.com |www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.

Any news?
  17. Registered User

Age & Stats: 22 years, 176 lbs, 5'9". ~10% bf. Been training consistently for 7 years.

Goals: Lean bulking. I plan on continuing to gain 1 pound every 3 weeks. I have been doing this for 10 weeks and plan to continue until Spring (April/May). Consuming +1400 calories over maintenance per week - refer to dietary scheme.

Style of Training: I train with high volume and high intensity. Workouts are done 5 days per week. I vary my exercises every three weeks, but here is my current routine as an example:
    Sunday: Quads/hams/lower back - squats (ass-to-grass), leg extension, deadlift, leg curl, DB lunges. Total sets: 19. Aim for 70 minutes (give myself a longer break than for other types of exercises when doing squats and deadlifts).
    Monday: Bis/Forearms/Tris - EZ-bar curl, CG bench, DB curl, skullcrushers, reverse curl with EZ-bar, cable tricep extension w/ rope, wrist curl with BB behind back,. Total sets: 27. Aim for 60 minutes
    Wednesday: Shoulders/Traps/Calves - DB military press, DB shrug, DB lateral raise, DB front raise, standing calf raise, seated calf raise. Total sets: 22. Aim for 50 minutes.
    Thursday: Upper back/Bi/Forearms/Abs - Pullups, DB row, CG cable row, DB rear lateral raise, decline situps, hanging leg raises, DB curl, DB preacher curl. Total sets: 28 sets. Aim for 50 minutes or less.
    Friday: Chest/Tris - Flat DB press, decline DB press, incline DB press, cable flies, tricep pressdown machine, overhead cable tri extension. Total sets: 18 sets. Aim for 50 minutes.

Cardio is done usually three or four days per week. High intensity - usually interval training. Approx. 60 mins per session.

On days with cardio and lifting, I try to split the workouts between AM (cardio) and PM (lifting), but this is not always possible, so if I do the two together, I do cardio beforehand, take a small break and consume a protein/carb shake and continue.

Dietary Scheme: Consuming 3100 calories on non-WO days. 3700 on days with anaerobic exercise. 3900 on days with aerobic exercise. 4500 on days with aerobic & anaerobic exercise. I log my diet and the exact weekly total depends upon how many days I do cardio.
    I consume oats + solid protein source pre-WO. Consume protein/carb shake during WO leading into post-WO. Whole food meal 30 mins post-WO.
    Energy breakdown: 30% F, 35-40% CHO (depending on cardio schedule), 35-40% P.
    Water intake very high.

Other supplements: Fish oil (10-15g/day with meals), taurine, creatine, multivitamin, protein powder. No prescriptions, no rec drugs, no drinking.

Flavor Preference:
    1) Chocolate milk.
    2) Triple berry.
    3) Banana cream.
    4) Chocolate peanut butter.

Favorite Protein Powder: Syntrax's flavors were my favorite, but I've been sticking with ON's chocolate mint lately.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.

Any news?
    We are going to pick in the next couple days, we still need a woman to apply though.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  19. Registered User

Sex:Male

Height: 5"10"

Weight: 185

Bodytype: Endo Medium, thick but have shape.

Training experience (as much detail as possible..
    I train medium weight intensity. No lower than 6 reps. Only Warmups go to 15 max usually 12 reps with some gas in the tank. I never tried anything special except a little DC(wasnt much a fan) Max OT - to much working out for my status at the time.
    I basically take the arnold approach, i am an artist, if i need more shoulders i add there. back then there.
    I am not a chaotic lifter but my routines never repeat more than 3-4 workouts in a row. I have been at it for about 3-4 years now. I staretd at 155lbs about 14-15% BF and now my 185lbs at 10-11% BF. I do do slow negative reps sometimes and never ever sacrifice form for weight. I feel like i get sloppy, i rack the weight even if i have 2 reps left.

TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF:
    I used Assault before so i def have an iterest in the company atthis point knowing the quality.

Mon - Legs/Shoulders
    Tues - Back/bis
    Wed - Chest/tris
    Thurs- Legs/abs
    Fri - optional pending feeling, tired and time. chest,back,abs are the options.
    Sat/sun off if i have work or legs, back, chest again.

I would give the routine but like i said i switch a few in and out every few weeks.
    I am at 30minutes with pre/post WO cardio. Soon ill be just post and at 25+ minutes.
    Current supplements (exact brand/product name):
    Piracetam - Choline Cit. - Taurine - Ginko - Fish Oils - **X-Dream**(current Log)
    Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):
    After 6pm i switch to mostly protein.
    I get about 200 carbs a day from oats, cheerios, breads, bagels, bars. As much complex as possible. Fats are medium(healthy) Protein 200-250g a day. Chicken, pork chops, bars, ground beef, Talapia, tuna. eat about every 2-3 hours
    3/4 - 1 gal.

Short Term Goal: Finish my bulking phase and go into my cut phase for the Arpil 4th show i plan on.

Long Term Goal: Gain mass after my cut for the April show.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: None

Mdrol, Havoc, Xtend, Leviathan Reloaded, Muscle Milk, No-Xplode, Cell Mass, WTF Pumped, Anabolic Pump, Glutamine, Storm, Shock Therapy, Jungle Warfare, Basic Cuts, NeoVar, Pslin, GABA, SomnidrenGH, and prolly a few others....

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/searc...archid=3290533

Twitch wanders into X-DREAM world REFORMULATED!(sponsored)

MentalTwitch is on the ANABOLIC EDGE

MentalTwitchs-Not now chief, im in the f***in' zone with ANs Neovar & RPM

^^^Pics in there are obviously from 3/30/08
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

Goals: These have been ever evolving. I am currently trying trying to bulk as cleanly as possible to maximize strength gains while minimizing or reducing adipose gain. I don't know if I necessarily have any long term goals right now, other than to continually make gains and see improvements.

Training: I currently train 5 days a week doing a split as follows:
    Chest/Forearms
    Back/Triceps
    Shoulders/Biceps
    Legs
    Chest
    I disperse abs a few days a week in there, also I do 25 minutes of cardio everyday after weight training.

Diet: I try to be as strict as possible with this, it's hard sometimes though when both my family and my wife's family love to force feed people and I am constantly having to say no thank you over and over and over...Anyways, I try to eat my own prepared meals as much as I can during the week. I usually fare pretty well. I also try to limit carb intake during the day as much as possible except for pre/post workout. Completely eliminating carbs from the diet is not an option, I am highly carb sensitive and would be worthless in the gym without any before a workout.

Supplement Experience:
    Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many to mention. A few gems in the bunch, most nothing to write home about, but that is unimportant. I have tried many many different types of protein shakes. Taste and digestibility are very important aspects of protein shakes for me. In the past I've used, Whey, Cassein, Egg, & even on occasion Soy Protein. Brands include Cytosport, ON, Dymatize, Syntrax & ATW. Right now, my favorite protein by far is ATW. You can't go wrong with 5lb. Cookie Batter / 5lb. Cinnamon Bun.

I try to run my logs with detail, and I do them with the utmost honesty. I really like the time release combination of this protein powder. I like a mix of varying digestive rates of protein. Oh, the only flavor that I would absolutely not want would be Chocolate Milk.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

Was the error in Carbohydrates listing ever addressed? How many carbs are there per serving? Im assuming 10? 6g Fiber, 4g Sugar?
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.

Hey Guys,
    Just to clear up the confusion with the carbs, the label on our website is a misprint and the Combat Powder has 8g of total carbs 5 of which are fiber.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

Combat Powder
    Feeds Muscle Up to 8 Hours
    Fast, Medium & Slow Releasing Protein Sources
    Added Digestive Blend for Maximum Utilization
    Maximum Muscle Growth

Feeds Muscle Up To 8 hours:
    With a precision-engineered matrix that contains whey protein concentrates, hydrolysates, and isolates, as well as egg albumin and micellar casein, COMBAT is the ultimate timed-released protein super-food! Because each of the distinct protein sources found within COMBAT digest at varying rates, amino acids are not only flooded into the bloodstream within minutes after consumption, but will continuously be “trickle fed” to your muscles for up to 8 hours afterward!

So here is the deal, we are looking for four people to try out our new protein powder, Combat Powder. Anyone that logs will have to promise to give 2-3 update a week minimum and will have to include their comments on how the product tastes, mixes, digests, etc and will have to copy and paste their log onto the Muscle Pharm forums as well. Each tester will be given one of the four flavors to try out. The four flavors are:
    Chocolate Milk
    Banana Cream
    Triple Berry
    Chocolate Peanut Butter
    If your interested post up an application below and please include your goals, style of training, dietary scheme, what flavor you would prefer, any flavor that you would absolutely not want, and your favorite protein powder to date. The more information you post in the application the better chance you have of being selected. If you are not yet a member of the Muscle Pharm forums you will need to register at musclepharm.com - Powered by vBulletin and once your registered vote in the poll for either Pmiller383 or PistonPump :
    musclepharm.com
    The more people that we get to vote for us there the more we can get your guys tester opportunities and other contest. Finally Muscle Pharm is an equal opportunity company so we will be looking for at least female to get a tub of the Combat Powder so spread the word to some of the respected members of the board.
    Disclaimer: This logging opportunity will be completely free for anyone withing the USA, but people from other countries may apply if they want to pay for shipping. Whoever gets the Triple Berry is going to be a very lucky person. Finally if you are wondering why I made this in a small font it is because I was bored at the moment.....

I wish I could but I am lactose intolerant and it has wpc . Looks like a interesting product though.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.

I wish I could but I am lactose intolerant and it has wpc . Looks like a interesting product though.

dont be a wussy!..put your damm app. in!
    board supporter
  25. The BPS Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mrchristian View Post
    Was the error in Carbohydrates listing ever addressed? How many carbs are there per serving? Im assuming 10? 6g Fiber, 4g Sugar?
    6g total, 5 of which is fiber, IIRC.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
  26. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.

I don't want to come across as a "Muscle Pharm promo hog", but this stuff looks like some nice protein powder! If you need a female tester/logger and like the way I write up my logs, I'd love to try this out!

Goals: My goals as of right now are to lose approximately 3-4% body fat, while maintaining, and hopefully even gain strength and muscle.

Style of Training:
    Currently I am a 2-a-day program with cardio interspersed. I work out four times a week and am doing a full body split. For instance, in the morning I will work out either my upper body, while in the evening I will work out my lower. I may be changing my workout to a 2-a-day, three days a week, with every workout including full body routines.

Dietary Scheme: Breakfast I generally have oatmeal with fruit and a bit of milk. On workout days I usually have a peri and post workout shake made with a combination of dextrose and maltodextrin with bcaa's. In my post workout shake I always have about 30g of protein powder. I consume my post shake within 45 minutes of finishing my lifting. The rest of the day I stick to veggies as my main source of carbohydrates.

Preferred flavor: Chocolate Milk or Triple Berry- but I'll take whatever you wanna' give me!

Favorite Protein to Date: All the Whey's Cupcake.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.

Well four people are going to get an early Christmas gift and they are.........

Going to find out tomorrow!
    Last chance for apps guys and gals.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

Okay I will put in a app. I just bought some lactate enzymes to battle the wpc.
  29. Registered User

Well four people are going to get an early Christmas gift and they are.........

Going to find out tomorrow!
    Last chance for apps guys and gals.
    oh you would....
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

Sex: male

Height: 5ft5

Weight: 140 but my bf is at 6%

Bodytype: ecto

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): James Jacob Baum has been training at Kenyons studio for 17+ years
    and is currently one of the several instructors there. James Jacob Baum started his martial arts training at the age of 5 but getting no where with his training and realizing it was not what he wanted at the age of 7 his parents found Master Kenyons studio where his first instructor was Ed. Mair. Fast forward to the present 18 years later and dedicated to the studio he is a 3rd degree black belt and will be testing in the near future for his Kyosanim and soon Sa Boo Nim testing with in the next 2-3 years. He is great at working with students of all ages from kids older people. His passion for martial arts is more than just training on a weekly basis but a life style. He also lifts weights 5 days a week with the max-ot style as a foundation keeping in shape physically and mentally. From being holistic, vegetarian, to having his mind and body awareness of what he eats, this is true dedication that people look up to. He is also passionate about performing and doing demos which he has done since a child demoing with Master Kenyon and many other instructors.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): MAX-OT TRAINING AS CLOSE TO THE PROGRAM AS i CAN FIT. It really depends on which machine is open at my gym at the time but I give each body part a rest at least 4-5 days.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): I teach martial arts 5 days a week 1-2 hours a day which is very active and running around and demonstrating.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name):
    cre-02 for pre work out Millennium Sport Technologies Just finished few months ago.
    multi vitamin science and technology
    post work out protein science and technology
    Testing and messing around with pslin but will stop if logging this product if you need me to.

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):Calories: 3000-5000 (depending on how much money I have that week and time) Protein:278.42 grams Carbs:246.05 grams Fat:54.68 grams

Current Daily water intake: Close to a gallon

Short Term Goal: Bench 45x4. Leg press over 700lbs and going deep. Currently leg press 630

Get to 150lbs of weight

Long Term Goal: 180lbs life time goal.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: I Don't take drugs.

Cre-02
    intraxcell
    ULTIMATE NUTRITION® Beta Alanine
    blackhole
    Palo Alto Labs Incarnate and Reset AD
    world size no2
    That is with in the last year.
    I have tried nanovapor
    black powder
    super pump 250
    size on
    purple wrath
    alfalfa for digestion

My Cre 02 Log
    tight extreme
    intraxcell
    incarnate log
    Intra X Cell Log
    These are my most current logs. I have logged other products but those were not sponsored.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Who wants to test Banana Cream Combat Powder?
    By pmiller383 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 06-23-2009, 07:12 PM
  2. Combat Powder (CHOC PB)
    By joebo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-26-2009, 03:57 PM
  3. Combat Powder is Finally Here!!!
    By pmiller383 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-10-2009, 12:02 AM