$29.95 JP8 sale....sick!!! at Nutraplanet!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
DAMMIT! I just bought a bunch of other pwo ****. ****!

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I was hoping this was going to be for the grape flavor.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
We're making it a Get Diesel Christmas :) Stacks coming soon, JP8 already on sale!

Alas no Grape JP8 @ NP in the foreseeable future, but feel free to voice your opinion to Chuck :lol: (Sorry Chuck, I hope they're not too verbal )

Rugger JP8 won't expire for ages. And the taste can't go downhill ;)

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
We're making it a Get Diesel Christmas :) Stacks coming soon, JP8 already on sale!

Alas no Grape JP8 @ NP in the foreseeable future, but feel free to voice your opinion to Chuck :lol: (Sorry Chuck, I hope they're not too verbal )

This is about lemonade flavor at $29.95. For that $13 ur saving, u can go buy a bottle of V8 fusion for $3 and drink it with the JP8 if u want it to "taste yummy."

For a JP8 calibur product, thats the best deal u can get right now, period.

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
you got me chuck,....goin on christmas list,.... ive heard good things about this

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
Great call. However I hope you're placing your Christmas order soon, because this deal will sell out pretty quickly. My crystal ball is a bit fuzzy, but I'd say you've got a ~ week maybe less.
ooo' thanks for the heads up bro,.. your a lifesaver!

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
I can't seem to find the ingredient profile on this. Am I missing it on NP's site?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I can't seem to find the ingredient profile on this. Am I missing it on NP's site?
yeah ur missing a big o'l image of the supplement facts. U must have to hit that button that says "show supplement facts". Or just go to getdiesel.com and click on "supplement facts" OR go to the GET DIESEL section here and click on the JP8 thread sticky.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ninja see http://images-cdn.anabolicminds.com/image404.jpg

How does this compare to USP Lab's Jacked?
Depends how much you believe in what is stated in Jacked's writeup. If you think Maltodextrin is going to make you fat, and that Magnesium is terrible for you, stay away. However some of the benefits stated in the writeup include
"Increase Training Intensity
-Increase Nitric Oxide/Pumps
-Increase Explosive Power
-Increase Endurance
-Increase Strength
-Increase Mood
-Increase Motivation
-Increase Drive
-Increase Mental Focus
-Increased Mental Clarity
- Reduces Lactic Acid burn during and Post Workout
-Increased Muscle Hardness
-Faster Lean Muscle Mass Gains
-Faster Recovery
-No Artificial Sweeteners (including Sucralose and Acesulfame K)
-Legal in any drug tested organization world wide"
which are delivered by generous doses of a variety of ingredients. I have been very impressed with JP8, I stocked up last time, and I will be picking more up this time for sure. I also will be trying Jacked to be honest though, because I want to give it a comparison. JP8 won't let you down though, that's for sure. There's plenty of reviews out there. My only issue (and I seemed to be the only one) was a bit of stomach discomfort. Also the taste is not that great, but down the hatch soldier!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Well NP's inventory just got 2 Tubs of JP8 lighter. :)

Madness I tell ya.

Thank you NP.

I have to quit coming here. These sales are killin me. lol

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established

I would really really like to see an Ether Tabs/Nos Ether package.

Hint Hint.

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
so tempted, but I only take a stim about once a week now...

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I would really really like to see an Ether Tabs/Nos Ether package.

Hint Hint.
thats not a good stack mainly because u would be wasting the NOS ETHER taking it only on workout days since ribose needs to be consumed daily.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
thats not a good stack mainly because u would be wasting the NOS ETHER taking it only on workout days since ribose needs to be consumed daily.

i take nos ether everyday........I just wanted ether tabs cheaper...........lol

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
How is this is it a lot better the say BSN NoXplod?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
How is this is it a lot better the say BSN NoXplod?
cuz its by GET DIESEL and I bet 1.5-2 scoops of JP8 is better than 2.5 to 3 scoops of noxplode. Also it doesnt give u the mental focus and endurance of JP8.

Tech2TheLimit

Tech2TheLimit

Awards
cuz its by GET DIESEL and I bet 1.5-2 scoops of JP8 is better than 2.5 to 3 scoops of noxplode. Also it doesnt give u the mental focus and endurance of JP8.
haha love the Diesel responses:D. It is in the same category as No-Xplode but profile wise they shouldn't be spoken about together. I am going to pick up a couple of tubs, I've never tried it but have been interested for a while. Great job on getting that price going for us Chuck.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
You won't regret it, JP8 rocks!! The focus from it is nuts!!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jp8! I wish now that I had never tried noxplode, but if I didn't I wouldn't be able to compare great to...oh, i don't know...crap.

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
haha love the Diesel responses:D.
arrogant and typed like a 12 year old?

It doesn't matter though, I wouldn't hesitate to try any of his products in any category. They are solid. NOxplode isn't anything more than energy and dumps...I mean pumps ;)

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
I want some. AHH:aargh::aargh: My paycheck came to late.