USPlabs JACKED "Eye of the Tiger" Contest! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

USPlabs JACKED "Eye of the Tiger" Contest!

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

well if I don't get in trouble. 24 fitness says no cameras there.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Is this you?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-HGwQthehk

Pisslin? Or P-Slin?

Yeah, let's see that leg press video.

Long time ago. A year ago. I have got a lot bigger since.
  3. Board Supporter

I've tried every USP lab supplment released, and will probably continue to do so. Being a person who works average of 10-12 hours a day (generally physical labor), I am also an advocate user of pre-workout stims and just energy and nootropic products in general. Now granted this isn't to neccessarily categorize Jacked as a nootropic but I bring this up on account of the level of intense CONCENRATED AND FOCUSED energy it has given me. Allow me to elaborate.

Aside from tasting pretty damn good, mixing and dissolving perfectly, and not bothering my stomach at all here's wha things looked like.

Day 1 Wed Dec 10

I had not been lifting aggressively as I injured my right shoulder slightly benching on my bday the week before. So I have been training around the injury and doing a leg specialization routine mixed with a shoulder rehab program. That said I will spare the details and cut to the point. GOOD WORKOUT! I've been lifting for over 10 years now and would have to say that for a guy who had just worked a 10 hr day and is injured I got everything I could have out of that workout. Textbook perfect sets with endurance that forced me to have no other choice but to drag myself out of the gym after 1 1/2 hrs of blissful abuse.

It kicked in slightly about 15 minutes after I took it but by the time my warm up was over, it was ON!!! I've used germanium products before with beta-alanine and various popular pre-workout creatine/caffiene products and have to say none of my stacks seem to compare to JACKED. I was taking a leak after my 2nd warmup set and started feeling the ohh so familiar tingle...not tinkle I SAID TINGLE! I walked back into the squat rack and started bending that bar real nice. My legs are still sore today!!

Day 2 Thur Dec 11

I was unable to do any pressing movements out in front of my chest or overhead. However it was chest, shoulder and traps day so I gave it my best. Now mind you for those who have injured yourself and understand how hard and frustrating it can be when you are training while not 100% STILL HAD A BADASS WORKOUT!

I improvised for chest and did low pulley flyes as they do not aggrevate my shoulder. Started off with 40 figuring I am injured and don't want to push things and further me from recovery. NOT AN ISSUE! My mind muscle connection was so intense that I easily preformed my desired number of reps without even a single sign of pain in my shoulder. In fact I worked up to 60 and was still getting reps of 15! Not bad for being injured and the pump was quite visible. Rest of the workout went the same and once again I had to drag my ass out the door still wanting to bang out a few more sets

Day3 Friday Dec 12

Trained arms and had a kick ass workout considering my injury. I actually stacked powerfull with that days dose of JACKED as I figured it would make for an increadible level of concentration (powerfull has alsways given me a HUGE increase in training endurance and overall ability to push myself for extra reps). Well apparently I wasn't the first to figure it out looking at this post but oh well IT WORKS! I actually liked the stack more then just JACKED alone.

I say this for 2 reasons. One being the pump and concetration was even better then without. Reason two was because it helped me not feel SOO JACKED after the workout. The second dose of powerfull a few hours later when I went to sleep made the issues I had getting a restfull night sleep in the past 2 nights I used JACKED no longer and issue. I train later (6-8ish) so that works really really well.

OVerall impression would be a 9 being that the taste, easy use, no sides, extrteme effectiveness and price are all well worth getting JACKED!!:bb3:
    •   

4. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    My review is not showing for some reason? It did take my star rating into consideration though...if it comes up on the NP Jacked page I will link it, but for now I will copy and paste what I wrote.
    At NP, we look at all the reviews before they are released on to the site. It should be up shortly

Also to all of those that have tried Jacked, could you be so kind as to compare it to other stimulants/preWO supps you've used in the past. We all know caffeine and Geranium will get you energized, but seeing how it compares in your eyes to other products is very valuable to other customers
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.

What a weekend man! I went up to my friend's graduation which is a good 2 hours from my place. I spent the weekend in San Luis Obispo, Ca. which is a college town. I wanted to try the effects of JACKED when I went out on the town to party it up because of how good I feel in the gym.

Lets put it this way, I was so energized and focused on having a good time that nothing could of made me mad. My game was on as good as its ever been, talking to girls, dancing for hours as I pound down beers and jager bombs, and the energy did not stop.

Needless to say I had a few girls eating out of my hands when talking and dancing with them, but at the end of the night, one girl who was trying to do some immoral things to me on the dance floor, and told her dd that I was going home with them, the dd **** blocked me, so I jogged about 1 1/2 miles back to my friends place and finished the night out with great friends a laughs.

All I got to say, is if you need a pick me up before you go out on the town, forget Monsters or Rockstars, do a 2-3 scooper of JACKED and you will be ready for anything!
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Talking Jacked Review!

JACKED REVIEW!

So not too long ago I placed my order for Jacked and received it in the mail in a brief period of time. This was a great start for my first order from USP. Now, I have been a fan of USP for a little while now because of the tremendous results that Anabolic Pump offered. When I saw that I could have 2 and 1/2 months worth of pre-workout for the price that I was paying for one month I was intrigued to say the least. Then the ingredients were released, and after a little bit of research and understanding I was in!

The first thing that I love about JACKED is the simplicity. Small container, only the necessary ingredients, NO BS! I was just fed up with rediculous claims like "Nano-molecular freeze-dried particles". Even if they were all true, I don't know what the hell they would do for me. USP released a product that I could understand, and put faith in.

All that and I hadn't even received the product yet...yep! So anyways, product came, fast shipping and all. I ordered 3, for me and my workout partner. I had been taking stims for a while and I was going to cycle off for a bit before using this, but after the great workouts my buddy was getting I just couldn't resist. A day later I tore off the lid dumped about 2 scoops into some water and enjoyed. Excellent taste in my honest opinion. It is not too sweet or too overwhelming of a flavor. I enjoy it very much!

FOCUS-SURGE! and within a couple minutes, BANG, it was like something flipped a switch in my brain and kicked it into extreme focus mode. I was on my way to the gym and I felt like I was even walking differently, like every step I felt completely in tune with my surroundings.

WORKOUT FOR THE AGES! This first workout was propelled into a spiral of intensity. Intensity that never existed until JACKED came along. I sat down to do my first set of incline dumbell press and I was pushing 80's DB's for a personal record...ON MY FIRST SET. I ended up getting to 85's for a couple and I was blown away. The best part, the effects never diminished, they kept me going the whole workout. Did I mention some of the most extreme vascularity and pumps I have ever felt. That's right, and I originally bought this product to give me a little energy for the days I have to stay late at work. To be satisfied with what you are looking for in benefits and then to get something completely unexpected and great is exactly what I want in all of my products.

Needless to say, JACKED works. period. It has had a dramatic effect on my workouts as of late, and it has become my favorite pre-workout product! 10/10 USP Labs!

I would just like to thank USP for making such an excellent product and allowing me to take my training to the next level!
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.

I may or may not get to take part in this contest: Jacked went on sale less than 24-hours after my most recent surgery (oral implants again - eating real food is good!), and I have spent the intervening period trying to get rid of the post-surgical effects.

Needless to say, perhaps, but anything even theoretically like Jacked is contraindicated until the swelling & throbbing are totally gone (even more pointless to point out that I can't *work* out until then, either?)

Still: I'm not even a fan of products like Jacked (for reasons similar to why I hate ADD meds) - but I bought 3 tubs of Jacked and am patiently awaiting the chance to "get back to work!".

Why did I buy this stuff, then, if I can't use it (yet) and am generally disinterested in such things? Is it the creatine? No, no, no, no! I'm a creatine non-believer. Is it the "marketing"? No, no, no, no! I've been wending my way through "marketing" ploys since TV was all talking-heads & puppet shows - it's dam' hard to "sell" me *anything*.

It was 2 things: my experiences w/ Jacob, and every product he's brought out since cAmphibolic. Sure, he's been nice enough to let me do early runs of several compounds, but that's just given me previews on such wonderful stuff as first-gen Powerfull, & Tribulosin. I know enough about physiology, herbology, eastern medicine & nutrition to understand where he's coming from & why he's playing w/ the stuff he plays with (usually). This gives me a reason for confidence beyond a yup-yup & a "works okay for me".

Because of this, I have confidence in Jacob - he's earned it. Repeatedly.

Even so, I probably would not have bought any, were the deal not so excellent - basically, buy one, get three. That's not a "deal" - that's a freakin' gift. And thank you, Jacob, for this gift: I *will* be using it very soon to get my flabby AAS squared away in record time - say, before New Years'....
  8. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by BodyWizard View Post
    I may or may not get to take part in this contest: Jacked went on sale less than 24-hours after my most recent surgery (oral implants again - eating real food is good!), and I have spent the intervening period trying to get rid of the post-surgical effects.

Needless to say, perhaps, but anything even theoretically like Jacked is contraindicated until the swelling & throbbing are totally gone (even more pointless to point out that I can't *work* out until then, either?)

Still: I'm not even a fan of products like Jacked (for reasons similar to why I hate ADD meds) - but I bought 3 tubs of Jacked and am patiently awaiting the chance to "get back to work!".

Why did I buy this stuff, then, if I can't use it (yet) and am generally disinterested in such things? Is it the creatine? No, no, no, no! I'm a creatine non-believer. Is it the "marketing"? No, no, no, no! I've been wending my way through "marketing" ploys since TV was all talking-heads & puppet shows - it's dam' hard to "sell" me *anything*.

It was 2 things: my experiences w/ Jacob, and every product he's brought out since cAmphibolic. Sure, he's been nice enough to let me do early runs of several compounds, but that's just given me previews on such wonderful stuff as first-gen Powerfull, & Tribulosin. I know enough about physiology, herbology, eastern medicine & nutrition to understand where he's coming from & why he's playing w/ the stuff he plays with (usually). This gives me a reason for confidence beyond a yup-yup & a "works okay for me".

Even so, I probably would not have bought any, were the deal not so excellent - basically, buy one, get three. That's not a "deal" - that's a freakin' gift. And thank you, Jacob, for this gift: I *will* be using it very soon to get my flabby AAS squared away in record time - say, before New Years'....
    The is the best review without reviewing

Forskolin was the first compound to fascinate and peek my curiousity and it's going to be a never ending journey...

I have to agree that a company that releases a product for beta testing before releasing it for sale is a confident company but more importantly a company that cares about the consumer.

Piss on my marketing that works so well(not directed at you but to the USP hate) but in confidence, I know we've done the best to release a great product.

USPlabs has not grown leaps and bounds becuase of our marketing but because of great products.

Many will remember that USPlabs never had a dime to advertise at the inception but through releasing products that perform. We earned the opportunity to advertise.
  9. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

My man BW remembers Symmetry, C2 [my favorite of all time] and TT700, then!
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  177 lbs.

I haven't forgot about this contest, there were some complications with my order shipping and apparantly it reshipped today...? I don't really know what is going on with that, but I am waiting patiently and still very excited!
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.

Wait, so djbombsquad = dirty sanchez?
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.

What a great workout- thought I would be hurtin from the weekend recovery, but not at all!!

I took a 2 scooper today to get ready- been keeping my diet in good check, and a definitely a little loss in fat over the last couple weeks, but I am up a pound on the scale, tippin in at 170! Stoked!

Workout- Shoulders and Bi's

Shoulders

Hammer Strength Overhead press
    Set 1: 180lbs 16 reps
    Set 2: 180lbs 13 reps, drop set to 90lbs, failure at 11

Cable Reverse Flys for rear delts
    Set 1: 40lbs 20 reps
    Set 2: 45lbs 16 reps
    Set 3: 50lbs 14 reps

Side Lateral BB Raises
    Set 1: 30lbs for 14 reps
    Set 2: 30 lbs for 12 reps, drop set to 15lbs, failure at 13

Front Cable Rope raises
    Set 1: 65lbs for 14 reps
    Set 2: 60lbs for 16 reps
    Set 3: 60 lbs for 13 reps

Bi's

Gaspari Cable Curls
    Set 1: 70lbs for 12 reps
    Set 2: 70lbs for 9 reps
    Set 3: 65lbs for 10 reps

*by this time my arms and shoulders are already pumped but I had to keep going- too much energy

Hammer Curls:
    Set 1: 20lbs (all that was available) for 22 reps
    Set 2: 25lbs (freed up! yay!) for 14 reps
    Set 3: 25lbs for 9 reps

Cable Standing Double Bi Curl:
    Set 1: 40lbs for 16 reps
    Set 2: 45lbs for 11 reps
    Set 3: 45lbs for 8 reps

I did skip cardio this session because I had a couple things to do at home tonight, but I am still feeling it, and smiling because I know I put in some serious work!! My workouts have been great with this, my vascularity has been improving noticeably, and couldn't feel more ready for any of my workouts! Never a bad one on JACKED!!
  13. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    Wait, so djbombsquad = dirty sanchez?
    ...it appears so
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.

Mr Sanchez... I got respect for anyone tryin to improve themselves through some punishment... but you REALLY gotta shave. That's just awful.
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  206 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Is this you?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-HGwQthehk

Pisslin? Or P-Slin?

Yeah, let's see that leg press video.
    i dont like being a jerk online, but why are you wearing a weight belt in the kitchen? do you clean and jerk your fridge?
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.

Had my third workout sunday and my forth one tonight. Jacked still amazes me. I have been slacking off for the past 5 days because my unit has been deploying and I have been slaving my ars off working all hours of the night and day. Jacked gets me gains even when I have only had a few hours of sleep for days at a time. Again, the concentration and pump is amazing. Tonight, after my normal chest routine I went over to the free weights to finish up with some flys. The biggest mutha in the gym decides to sit next to me and do DB presses with 100+ poundage. I decided to try and match him. If I hadn't already did flat and incline I would have gone rep for rep at his poundage. I got 130lb 6 times on my last set. I don't think I ever did anything over 120lb before. Does this **** have PCP in it? Holy cow! I have to force myself away from the weights and leave the gym. I love this stuff!
  17. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by yoshi5674 View Post
    Had my third workout sunday and my forth one tonight. Jacked still amazes me. I have been slacking off for the past 5 days because my unit has been deploying and I have been slaving my ars off working all hours of the night and day. Jacked gets me gains even when I have only had a few hours of sleep for days at a time. Again, the concentration and pump is amazing. Tonight, after my normal chest routine I went over to the free weights to finish up with some flys. The biggest mutha in the gym decides to sit next to me and do DB presses with 100+ poundage. I decided to try and match him. If I hadn't already did flat and incline I would have gone rep for rep at his poundage. I got 130lb 6 times on my last set. I don't think I ever did anything over 120lb before. Does this **** have PCP in it? Holy cow! I have to force myself away from the weights and leave the gym. I love this stuff!
    We decided agains PCP at the last minute.
  18. Advanced Member

Here's my assessment of Jacked.

I will say from the jump I was stoked about this product... it's EXACTLY what I have been trying to build for myself using a plethora of supps so hearing a company finally did something I had been craving was music to my ears.

I'll list the bad first... then the good.

The bad --- Container and Contents of said container. If it takes me 3 scoops to fully dose (Which I did from the jump) that means I need new product every 15 days. No beuno. That being said... thats my only gripe.

The good --- I've been on a high HR Cardio/Lifting Circuit... I'll kind of break down what I do so you can understand where I was hitting my plateau and fatigue. I hit the gym every other day for 3 hours. I start with 45 mins of interval cardio that generally burns around 850 calories. With a bouncing HR of 150-188. Then I do two muscle groups... lower weight, high reps with active rests (Jump Rope, Squats, Supermans) Each Muscle group gets 6 workouts and 18 sets ending the day with abs. Previously I was dosing 3 pills of AMP as I walked out the door to carry me through my cardio... then drinking NO Xplode + BCAAs starting at the 22 min mark of my cardio... thus giving myself 25 mins for that to soak in to carry me through my lifting. Even doing this I was hitting a wall around workout 4 of muscle group 2. Sometimes to the point where I actually left the gym. I've had Jacked now for probably two weeks... and Not only am I able to finish my 12 + abs... Ive actually ADDED sets to my gym routine. For example... yesterday... I did my 3 hours... came home... stewed for 10 minutes and went back to the gym cause I didn't feel like I normally do when I am done. I suck a bit more water than I used to, and if I don't I do get some dry mouth action but nothing like ECA. If anything... I found my new "crack" for the gym and I couldnt be more stoked.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.

About the dosing, I gave 2 of my friends at the gym 1 scoop each to try it and they experienced the same things that i did with 2-3 scoops. I have been so worn out the past 2 weeks that I felt I needed 2 1/2- 3 scoops. When things slow down I will try 1 scoop and see what it does for me.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    My man BW remembers Symmetry, C2 [my favorite of all time] and TT700, then!
    (*ouch*) I...managed to miss those entirely(???)

I plead a VERY busy couple years....
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.

My jacked experience

got my 3 bottles of Jacked last saturday and used my first serving that day(2 scoops), doing some intense hiking with my girlfriend. I cannot freakin BELIEVE how pumped I got!!

Honestly, I've used NO-Explode, NO-Shotgun, NaNO vapor, Black Powder, NO3 Overload, and god knows what else over the last 3 or 4 year of being really into supps, and Jacked is INSANE.

The only thing that even came close to Jacked was SP250, but even that dosen't compare. I had the mindset that creatine monohydrate was just too old school to be used in supplements anymore, and the bioavailability was just not there. I was very wrong, i'm now glad to say!!

I mixed it in my shaker, and was very surprised to see almost no color change in the water, due to the fact that there were no dyes or filler ingredients in Jacked. The scoops were small, but as I found out myself, EXTREMELY potent. Jacob wasn't kidding dude!!

The taste was fantastic. It tasted like sprite that had gone flat or something to that effect. Really pleasant taste.

We went hiking, and about 20-30 minutes after we got into it, the rush just started flooding into me, and it was ON!! I felt so freakin good. Jacked took me up, and up, and up!! I never felt jittery or sick, and it was very easy on the stomach. We finished the hike, and I was still amped and ready to go again!

If there's anything negative I could say about the product, it's the comedown. I crashed pretty hard after it started wearing off, and I had to take a little nap later in the day. I've been using jacked ever since, which would be about a week now, and I'm extremely pleased with how i'm tearing it up in the gym. I haven't crashed as hard as I did the first time, but it's still harded than most pre-workouts. I feel that it's worth it though.

All in all, a SOLID product from USP, an outstanding pre-workout!! I will definitely continue to use it.
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

I had my doubts before ordering, but wow! Seriously though, I'm glad I started with 1 scoop because that sh*t is potent. I have yet to use 2 scoops, 1.5 scoops is all it takes to get me motivated, focused, and in the zone. I have a decent tolerance to stims and am fairly experienced when it comes to pre wo supps, but this stuff works very well. It hits me within 10-20 min. of ingestion, but seems to peak at about 45 min., I think the geranium takes a bit longer to kick in. Jacked is now my favorite pre wo drink(Im glad I got 3).
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by yoshi5674 View Post
    About the dosing, I gave 2 of my friends at the gym 1 scoop each to try it and they experienced the same things that i did with 2-3 scoops. I have been so worn out the past 2 weeks that I felt I needed 2 1/2- 3 scoops. When things slow down I will try 1 scoop and see what it does for me.
    Yah I also only use one scoop and see no need at this time to do otherwise. As tollerance increases (which will probably take a while I only take it 3 times a week) I am increase to 1 and a half. I can never see myself going beyound 2 scoops.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Jacked, A Different View...

I am a Co-op, or an Intern. Most of us know what that's like; busy work, lending a hand here and there, and more busy work. Well, with the stance of the economy our company was forced to let go of a couple of people, and that means that all of those peoples clients need new representation. And who do you think is responsible for letting ALL of those customers know that their rep has changed...ME, the intern. This was a pretty serious project that needed to be done before the end of this week.

So all week I have been battling to focus and get my work done. All week I have been lacking the necessry energy to get through this gruleing work. All week I have been reliant on quick cups of coffee to pick up my pace. All week I have been working on the same long project. Until today, I made one change that took my work to the next level, I drank some JACKED this morning.

I was sitting at my place getting ready to leave when I caught a glimpse of the tub sitting on top of my refrigerator. Like a child, I smirked and thought, "Why Not?". So, I took two scoops and prepared myself for the acute, intense function-enhancing, focus intensifying experience that is JACKED!

Needless to say, I finished all of my work in great time, leaving myself a nice little afternoon. But I felt like I just needed to throw this up here for one reason, I'm a Philly boy.

I chugged down my JACKED this morning with non-other than Rocky staring me in the face, with his sweat drenched face and red gloves showing his American Pride with the Red, White, and Blue behind him. That's right I have a Rocky poster in my kitchen. And to top it all off, when I drove to work this morning, passing the Philadelphia Art Museum, who did I see? That's right Rocky Balboa. Arms triumphantly thrusted in the air, you can almost hear his voice screaming, "YOOO ADRRIAANN!!!".

I enter this contest for two reasons. First, I love Jacked. Second, I love Rocky. So I leave you with this...

Risin' up, back on the street
    Did my time, took my chances
    Went the distance, now I'm back on my feet
    Just a man and his will to survive

So many times, it happens too fast
    You change your passion for glory
    Don't lose your grip on the dreams of the past
    You must fight just to keep them alive.

It's the eye of the tiger, it's the cream of the fight
    Risin' up to the challenge of our *****
    And the last known survivor stalks his prey in the night
    And he's watchin' us all in the eye of the tiger

Don't be a CREEPO, get some JACKED!
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vErOKngCJPY"]YouTube - usp labs jacked[/ame]
  26. kbp

Jacked Review

Don't know much of what else I can say, that has not already been said. Wow, Jacob, you must be loving this thread. I won't bore everyone with all my workouts, set per set.

I have been using Jacked for the past week and a half. My reaction has been pretty much that of all of you. I did change my routine last week, to do upper body and lower body twice each week, instead of the 4 day body split I have been doing for months. Also, I have been focused more on using only one to two minute rests, especially with the upper body w/o in order to get through it in a reasonable time. I mention all this because I find it takes a lot of energy and focus to do this workout. The first day doing this was the day I rec'd the Jacked.

I expected the Jacked to give me energy. My concern was if it would give me bad insomnia. I did not even think about getting a pump from this product, and was not expecting it.

Within 15 minutes of taking it, I was liking the feeling....good energy, but not too jittery. BTW, I dosed it at 1 and a half scoops, and have stuck to that. I find that is all I need, and I think anymore might make me somewhat more jittery and give some insomnia, but don't know since I have not tried more, and do not feel a need to do more.

The taste is very pleasant....not amazing, but not bad at all. The energy for the w/o is great, as well as the focus factor. What surprised me rather quickly, was the great pump I got, just like others have mentioned. It is awesome. One thing I really notice is this....after I finish a set, I just want to hit it again right away. Even with only taking a 60 sec or 90 sec rest, I am bucking to hit it again even sooner.....but of course, I need at least that minimum rest for the muscles to recover for the next set.

So the Jacked definitely helps get more done in less time. It is hard to explain the "drive" you get with it, but I know you all know what I mean. Did I mention the pump?

One thing I really like about this product is that it does not contain any Tyrosine....something that I think is way over used in products. So many products have it, and usually in a proprietary dose, you have no way of knowing how much you are getting....and sometimes from multiple supps at the same time. I am convinced that Tyrosine overdosed leads to bad insomnia, and I have often experienced this in many products. They combine caffeine and tyrosine in amts that you don't even know how much you are getting....say hello to insomnia all night.

With Jacked, I do not feel I have experienced too much insomnia....I tend to stay up way too late anyway. But I have not had problems sleeping, as with so many other pre-workout stim products. That's a big selling point for me.

About the only downside I have found so far is on leg day. I tended to get a little queasy on the stomach and feeling bloated....makes it harder to get through the final sets. But in all fairness, this is not unusual for me when doing legs, on many of the pre-w/o products, especially I think creatine. I don't know, but there is something about doing legs...man, I don't like leg day, but force myself to do it. I just have to pay attention to when I eat and how much, etc., and I think I will be ok with Jacked for leg days.

A final point....I like to add about 3 grams of citrulline malate to the mix, as well as some extra beta alanine, since I only use 1 and a half scoops. It still tastes fine, and this works well for me.

The main points again:
    Tastes is good
    Energy and focus are awesome
    Surprisingly good pump
    NO tyrosine....that's a good thing
    Insomnia NOT a problem!!
    Price not too bad, at least so far.
    Like the smaller package....does not take up much space.
    Very little bloated feeling...on 1 and a half scoops.

Of all the pre-w/o stim products I have used, which is most of the popular ones, this is now my favorite. So now...USP Labs, please bring back bulk Powerful and I will be set.
  27. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    just for those cute little yellow socks you get reps - that was pretty cool! ;-)
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    just for those cute little yellow socks you get reps - that was pretty cool! ;-)
    I might as well not get picked if it was just for the yellow socks lol. Thats horrible. I should only get picked if other than the yellow socks you though what I filmed was intense. Remember also I had to secretly film as 24 hour fitness does not allow cameras so I was only able to get some of my workout so I picked my most intense parts. Did not include warm up or some of the sets I did.
  29. kbp

I might as well not get picked if it was just for the yellow socks lol. Thats horrible. I should only get picked if other than the yellow socks you though what I filmed was intense. Remember also I had to secretly film as 24 hour fitness does not allow cameras so I was only able to get some of my workout so I picked my most intense parts. Did not include warm up or some of the sets I did.
    Reminder: This is a drawing, not a contest....sooo, you can wear tighty tights and pink socks, whatever you like.
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

Still. I take jacked for the work out not to were yellow socks lol. BTW I look damn good in yellow lol.
  31. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

Still. I take jacked for the work out not to were yellow socks lol. BTW I look damn good in yellow lol.
    carefull there mate - you wouldn't want to lose those hard-earnt rep points
  32. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Set more PR's today while cutting. This stuff is quite good.
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

LMFAO!!! @ 2:40 you look like a child sitting on that machine!!! Lol How tall are you man?
  34. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

(*ouch*) I...managed to miss those entirely(???)

I plead a VERY busy couple years....
    BW! Let me inform you, C2 was phenomenal!
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by tim1985 View Post
    LMFAO!!! @ 2:40 you look like a child sitting on that machine!!! Lol How tall are you man?

I am 5ft5 short.
  36. Guest

He is lifting like all of us no need for insults in a review thread.
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    He is lifting like all of us no need for insults in a review thread.
    Just stating something I found to be funny
  38. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by tim1985 View Post
    the kids' got Eye of the Tiger - I dig that video!
  39. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.

Let me tell you about how I became jacked...

Upon reading the article on USPlabs website, I was immediately interested and ordered. Jacob was more than willing to help me out by extending the special offer, therefore showing great cusomter service (thanks jacob).

Upon taking my first scoop of jacked, I was so pumped up with energy to hit the weights. I was literally hoping from the anticipation of taking this product since I hadn't take a pre-workout product in months.

The energy was substantial to say the least. I set a new PR the first time I took jacked. It gave me the energy to push out those extra few reps. However, the energy was clean, not jittery, like many other NO products I have taken before. It was just clean focused energy.

More importantly, the focus is what really sells this product. I feel like it really allows me to get those deep muscle to mind connections, that most other products don't give you. When I take jacked, i'm compltely in the zone, and im not coming out of it for a while.

Which leads me to the endurance. I felt like I could have been in the gym forever because I didn't tire nearly as quickly and definitely have never crashed from it yet. I've been taking jacked for a couple weeks now and I love that there is no crash like many other products that leave you spaced out and tired after. I find myself doing extra sets, more exercises, and for more reps. My workouts have indirectly become longer now, which i think allows me to accomplish more because Im not tired or cutting corners in my workout.

And who could forget finally the digestion process. First, jacked tastes GREAT! i love it! Secondly, it does not leave me running for the bathroom halfway through my workout like other competitors products. I can not exclaim how much not only I like jacked, but my stomach does too!

To break it down in terms of points here it goes
    scale of 1-10
    Energy: 9 (its clean though)
    Focus: 11!!!!! I love it!!! MAJOR SELLING POINT!
    Endurance: 8
    Pumps: 8
    stomach friendly: 9
    Taste: 9 (best for a preworkout imo)
    afforability: 10
    practicallity: 10

I would highy reccomend Jacked to anyone looking for a step up from their normal preworkout drink. Infact, I have reccomended it to a few friends already. I tell them to get jacked with me!
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    the kids' got Eye of the Tiger - I dig that video!
    Thanks. I feel like a tiger. Growwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 180
    Last Post: 11-02-2010, 07:04 PM
  2. USPLabs TNA Limited Edition "Classic Series"
    By MAxximal in forum Supplements
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 02-23-2010, 11:07 AM
  3. Get Jack3d, but without paying a "Jacked" Up Price!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-16-2010, 03:44 PM
  4. Clenbuterine "Jacked" 25mgs of alkaloids
    By musclemilk40 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-20-2008, 12:36 PM
  5. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 01:11 PM