USPlabs JACKED "Eye of the Tiger" Contest! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

USPlabs JACKED "Eye of the Tiger" Contest!

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last
    Stats
    5'11"  206 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    I dont use stimulants or pre-workouts. and rarely drink coffee
    wow. just an unlucky user than. maybe your container was missing the stim part? idk haha.

Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

mine just arrived - will review mine as part of my Monster Shake soon.
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.

Jacked
    (a review by ari4216)

This pre-workout drink causes euphoria like no other.
    1. Euphoria
    2. Strength
    3. Pumps

There is no other pre-workout drink that can cause euphoria,increase the mind-muscle connection, and decrease sensitivity to pain.

As for strength and pumps, they are there in Jacked, but not the best ive tried.
    •   

Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

can anyone comment on the beta alanine tingles in this product...how strong r they? i hate that feeling, it makes me feel very uncomfortable and i've actually stopped using products because of it
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post

that was great!
    i'm just calling it like i see it.

or in this case, FEEL IT.
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    can anyone comment on the beta alanine tingles in this product...how strong r they? i hate that feeling, it makes me feel very uncomfortable and i've actually stopped using products because of it
    normal. not extreme at all. just take in carbs if it bothers you. they diminsh it fairly quick
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
    Stats
    5'11"  206 lbs.

i had them a little bit. but they went away once i started getting into my workout. jsut as they usually do.
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Although some find the beta-alanine tingles rather uncomfortable, the tingles are completely harmless and you should not discontinue a product because of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Strategicmove
    The beta-alanine sensation is a tingling (called paraethesia) or itching of the skin. This is not an allergic reaction. It is a normal body reaction to the consumption of beta alanine, once the compound has been absorbed into the blood stream. The precise mechanism here is not fully known. However, there are two theories.
    1) The tingling is initiated by beta alanine binding to nerve receptors. These nerve receptors are excited, making them fire off at random. The situation of many of these nerve cells just below the surface of the skin creates a prickling, pins-and-needles, sensation at certain spots on the skin. 2) As a nitric-oxide potentiator (not generator), beta Alanine magnifies the action of nitric oxide, making its effects stronger and longer-lasting. Consequently, after the consumption of beta alanine, when the body produces nitric oxide, its effects will be amplified, making us feel the extra blood flowing through the capillaries close to the surface of the skin.

The intensity of the tingling is dose-dependent and ceases after serum beta-alanine levels are saturated.

The beta-alanine tingling sensation should be a cause for worry.
    In fact, some recommend the niacin flush or the beta-alanine tingles as a way to experience a more intense orgasm! No kidding!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

In fact, some recommend the niacin flush or the beta-alanine tingles as a way to experience a more intense orgasm! No kidding!
    Blow an O-ring more like it SM
    Stats
    6'0"  222 lbs.

Jacked is a definite winner! Don't get me wrong referencing it to the "eye of the tiger" which illicits the automatic brain response to one of the greatest ass-kicking, determined, fictitious american heroes ever (if you don't know who I am talking about I feel for you!) this does have one flaw, that being Rocky did lose; not just to Apollo but many fights before as well, whereas...

JACKED should be compared more to the 72' Dolphins, UNDEFEATED and regining champ of the pre-workout world. In all honesty would love to give a review on effects of jacked alone but took advantage of 3 tub deal and tried w/ powerfull sample, loved to much to not take them together and went out and bought powerfull A.S.A.F.P!

Taste isn't great isn't bad I'd say 6/10; lemon-lime flavor o.k., packaging is awesome...love the pharmaceutical look as opposed to all the pretty colors and fonts (we are using it for workout / lifting not eating shrooms and staring), 3 scoops is the way to go, Dissolves wonderfully, don't have to live in the bathroom from set to set, pumps are consistent and seem to be maintained, focus and determination unparalleled, Fatty even hit the abs pretty hard after 3 workouts.

Thanks USP!
  12. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Shepman52 View Post
    Jacked is a definite winner! Don't get me wrong referencing it to the "eye of the tiger" which illicits the automatic brain response to one of the greatest ass-kicking, determined, fictitious american heroes ever (if you don't know who I am talking about I feel for you!) this does have one flaw, that being Rocky did lose; not just to Apollo but many fights before as well, whereas...

JACKED should be compared more to the 72' Dolphins, UNDEFEATED and regining champ of the pre-workout world. In all honesty would love to give a review on effects of jacked alone but took advantage of 3 tub deal and tried w/ powerfull sample, loved to much to not take them together and went out and bought powerfull A.S.A.F.P!

Taste isn't great isn't bad I'd say 6/10; lemon-lime flavor o.k., packaging is awesome...love the pharmaceutical look as opposed to all the pretty colors and fonts (we are using it for workout / lifting not eating shrooms and staring), 3 scoops is the way to go, Dissolves wonderfully, don't have to live in the bathroom from set to set, pumps are consistent and seem to be maintained, focus and determination unparalleled, Fatty even hit the abs pretty hard after 3 workouts.

Thanks USP!

Great reveiw!

PowerFULL/Jacked is a difficult combo to beat!
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    So far I feel like I am on fire. I am yelling and screaming at the gym. I feel like I am in the zone. The thing that got me last night though was a cash after my work out but during my work out I think I worked out so hard my body wanted to go to bed.

Look at my non official log testing it out. YOu wanna talk about going heavy look at my monster stack. monster stack
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.

Ok, here are my thoughts after my second workout on Jacked. Tonight was chest. The things that stood out the most during my workout were my dead serious concentration on my lifts, my overall pump and muscle fullness, and my ability to pump out extra reps. I was in a zone. I have alot of things on my mind and usually in between sets my mind wonders and i have to shake it off and psych myself up. My two times using Jacked have totally kicked my ADD in the ass. I unrack the weight, my mind is on the movement, I rack the weight, and my mind is ready for the next set. I love the full pump of the muscle groups involved and a slight pump all over really. I was able to get out 2-3 extra reps than what I am usually able to do. I beleive this is due to the concentration which blocks out the pain and because the fatigue is gone. On alot of my sets, I could have gotten crazy and did 5-8 more reps just because my muscles were not giving out as usual. My energy level 30 minutes after dosing about 2 3/4 scoops was pretty good. I was really tired when I got to the gym. I don't feel what I like to call "the wave". Which is a rush of energy that comes over me all of a sudden. I really don't notice it coming on, but it's there. Again, maybe this is because of the concentration that sets in. It's business time 30 minutes after I take Jacked and get to the gym. One more thing I want to comment on is the "Second Wind" that I experienced about 45 minutes into my workout. Now that came over me like a wave. It was seriously like someone smacked me and woke me out of a daydream. I set down and just started pumping out reps with 100lb DB on the incline bench. 3 sets of 12-15 with like 20 seconds of rest in between. This was just becasue I felt like it, it wasn't part of my workout. lol

I am so glad I bought 3 tubs of this stuff! I Love it!
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.

Ok so today was my chest and abs day and this is the workout breakdown:

All sets to failure:

Incline dumbell press:
    Set 1: 70lbs for 14 reps
    Set 2: 75lbs for 9 reps
    Set 3: 70lbs for 11 reps

Machine press (similar to flat bench dumbell)
    Set 1: 180lbs for 13 reps
    Set 2: 180lbs for 9 reps, drop set to 90 lbs for 11 reps

Raising Cable Flys:
    Set 1: 40lbs 15 reps
    Set 2: 40lbs 12 reps
    Set 3: 40lbs 11 reps

Superset: Cable flys to fail, then pushup to fail
    Set 1: 45lbs 16 reps, 19 pushups
    Set 2: 45lbs 11 reps, 10 pushups
    Set 3: 45lbs 6 reps, 6 pushups

Needless to say, at this point I have an INSANE pump, the AAKG definately works, and I am focused to hit abs like a mad man!!

Abs

Weighted Crunches (machine)

Set 1: 115lbs 18 reps
    Set 2: 130lbs 12 reps

Leg lifts
    Set 1: 17 reps
    Set 2: 14 reps
    Set 3: 12 reps

My abs at this point are cramping, but focused as hell still and wanted to keep going with the energy I had left and hit the stairmaster for 20 minutes hard. I left a puddle around my machine and averaged 155bpm while on it.

After one full week at the gym, I must say that this IS THE BEST PREWORKOUT FORMULA I HAVE EVER USED. And that is saying a lot, because I distribute for over 40 brands and have tried more products than I care to count or list for that matter.

Needless to say, I am going out of town this weekend to party it up with my buddy for his graduation, and I am taking this with me to take before I go out Saturday night on the town. Not only do I feel like I am a king on this stuff, I smile and push myself like crazy, and with all the energy and focus I feel confident and consistantly have great workouts because I crack jokes, smile, walk tall, and enjoy the unparralelled energy while I'm JACKED. All I can say is I feel sorry for the girls I run into this weekend because I can honestly say I am at the top of my game mentally and physically while taking this stuff. Thank you to USP LABS for the Inner Circle opportunity to get this stuff a solid week before it hit the market, we just got our shipment of 200 units at work ourselves and I am going to make some money on it selling to all the stores I have as customers. Not only do they make my workouts better, they put money in my pocket! Now it doesn't get any better than that. I think I might hit a scoop with my breakfast tomorrow cuz I feel like hustlin tomorrow!!!
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.

I feel bad for those girls too.
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

This stuff is effective!

Taste: Lemony effervescence was surprisingly good. The powder sort of has a granulated dishwasher detergent smell to it, but the taste was right on and it mixes well.

Energy: Insane! I should have started with two scoops instead of 3. Three scoops made me a bit jittery. Can't say enough about the energy level! The drive and focus it gave me was very nice, and the euphoric effect was strong.

Pump: Pump was nice, nothing extraordinary here, but it did a good job.

I have never felt a level of focus and drive like this before and I felt an elevated level of agression using this stuff. Kinda weird, not sure it that was just the euphoria feeling or what...

Well that was my first impression. I'll be cutting back to two scoops for the next session.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Haiz's JACKED Review:

Intro

I want to start by saying that I have been brutally honest in my dealings and interactions with USPlabs and their products in the past, so this review is NOT coming from a fan-boy or any type of biased perspective. Actually, going in, I suppose you could say the exact OPPOSITE. Just felt like I had to mention this, because the rest of this review may sound too good to be true.

Got my JACKED today in the mail before the gym, so I decided to crank it up today! Just a little background so that you guys can understand this review. I have been dieting for close to 10 weeks right now. I recently switched over to the Ultimate Diet 2.0, which if you guys know, is PAINFUL. Monday-Thursday is basically half of your maintenance calories each day. That has put me at about 1400 calories per day...OUCH! So after 2 depletion workouts on Monday and Tuesday, I had a final workout Tonight (Thursday), before my carbohydrate load. Considering I am completed depleted going into the workout, and I have been on 1400 calories for about 4 days at this point, I didn't expect the workout to be great....I WAS WRONG! Took 3 scoops and....

Energy - 10/10

Okay, so I have been absolutely stimulated up for the last 10 weeks. I love stimulants and I use them...frequently. On top of that, I am very tolerant and always have been. Even before I started using pre-workout stimulants and the like, I could drink a couple cups of coffee (200 caffeine) and go to sleep. Generally to get energy from supplements, I need a solid dose of caffeine along with some other things to give me mental/physical enhancements. So, when I saw that 3 scoops of JACKED only had 200mg of caffeine, I thought that it wouldn't get be "JACKED" (no pun intended). I was wrong however. Took 3 scoops 15 minutes prior to the gym, at which time my motivation was shot...my body was dead. Got to the gym, starting warming up, and then it hit me. Started to get a mild euphoria and then I knew the energy was coming. I proceeded to crush my entire body, flying through a workout that usually takes 1-1.5 hours in 50 minutes! I was restless during wait periods, so I supersetted everything. Awesome awesome energy.

Focus/MMC - 9/10

Usually I just group this with energy, but I wanted to separate it out for a certain reason...the Mind-Muscle Connection! I must say, I was more "in-tune" with my muscles than I have noted in a long time. I always train with strict forum, so my MMC is usually very good, but Jacked certainly heightened this aspect of my workout. Good stuff.

Other

Just a couple other notes I wanted to share. As you can see, I didn't rate the "pump" or "strength", as I feel they are attributed to a variety of things. I didn't expect much of a pump (NO CARBS + LOW CALORIES) and with the training I did today (Lower-rep = 6-12) the pump wasn't fantastic. However, I will say it was better than expected given the circumstances.

I also want to note the ingredients in JACKED. I love geranium and its quite good with caffeine. Theophylline is definitely a sweet ingredient in this...its what I attribute much of the insane energy to = WINNER. Also, the use of creatine mono (THE BEST FORM) and Beta-Alanine makes me happy.

Overall, this stuff is most certainly a winner. Tastes great too! I will continue to use it with a smile!

Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

I will destroy any man that tries to take what I got…

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Now down to some serious fkn business!

•Currently rebuilding strength phase.

•Three full body workouts per week dominated by compound movements only.

Weights are heavy, reps are few, recovery is short, intensity remains high.

•Current supplementation programme: USP Labs ‘StAiR protocol’ as outlined by Jacob Geissler.

•Modifications include 3 Prime w. preWO meal (2hrs preWO), 0 PowerFull

•Jacked equivalent includes 4-5 Zap, 1 ReCreate, 1 Bolic

•EAAs, BA, CM, Mono, Nimbus Swell, 800mg PSlin as part of Monsta Shake.

•Experimentation has optimized Jacked Equiv timing 1hr preWO, Monsta shake ingestion commences 30min preWO for 1/3 consumed preWO.

Week2: Everything is dialed in and I’m hitting some big fkn numbers (for me that is…)

Enter stage left…. Small, unassuming white tub with red stripping to give it that racy edge.

Reads label, briefly. Snap decision that may be regretted later: 3 Scoops. This is how I roll:

Jacked + 10 min

BA tingles while driving to the gym.

Jacked +30 min

Cardio warm up complete. Can feel the strange sensation of air blowing on my eye balls. Feeling dialed in. Experience waves of tingles.

Jacked + 45 min

Warm up sets complete, begin working sets. Intensity and focus increasing, however no jitters or nausea.

Jacked + 60 min

Weighted chins increased from 15kg to 20kg. All senses dialed in to pin-point accuracy. Heightened aggression not experienced with Jacked equivalent.

Jacked + 75 min

As above. Aggression and focus remain heightened.

Jacked + 90 min

Workout complete. Still in the zone, on the way home.

Jacked + 120 min

Appetite surpression – is not a good feature for this regime.

Jacked +360 min

Still a little wired. Can’t take my usual nap – dose dependant?

In a nutshell:

Strength: 9/10 (via aggression?? Monsta Shake attributed mostly)
    Intensity & Focus: 10/10 (outstanding mind-muscle connection!)
    Discomfort: 10/10 (no stomach discomfort or nausea which can occur with high dosage Zap)
    Taste: 6/10 (Slightly fizzy, not overpowering. A bit like disperin - at least palatable.)
    Sides: 8/10 (smooth energy, no comedown)

.....a perfect addition to the StAiR Protocol

Side Note:

Gave 2 scoops to my hungover pot smoking brother –it has applications for sobering up it appears.
    Last edited by jakellpet; 12-13-2008 at 11:19 PM. Reason: tasted again... tasted worse I guess. It's not that flash.
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by haiz69 View Post
    Haiz's JACKED Review:

Intro

I want to start by saying that I have been brutally honest in my dealings and interactions with USPlabs and their products in the past, so this review is NOT coming from a fan-boy or any type of biased perspective. Actually, going in, I suppose you could say the exact OPPOSITE. Just felt like I had to mention this, because the rest of this review may sound too good to be true.

Got my JACKED today in the mail before the gym, so I decided to crank it up today! Just a little background so that you guys can understand this review. I have been dieting for close to 10 weeks right now. I recently switched over to the Ultimate Diet 2.0, which if you guys know, is PAINFUL. Monday-Thursday is basically half of your maintenance calories each day. That has put me at about 1400 calories per day...OUCH! So after 2 depletion workouts on Monday and Tuesday, I had a final workout Tonight (Thursday), before my carbohydrate load. Considering I am completed depleted going into the workout, and I have been on 1400 calories for about 4 days at this point, I didn't expect the workout to be great....I WAS WRONG! Took 3 scoops and....

Energy - 10/10

Okay, so I have been absolutely stimulated up for the last 10 weeks. I love stimulants and I use them...frequently. On top of that, I am very tolerant and always have been. Even before I started using pre-workout stimulants and the like, I could drink a couple cups of coffee (200 caffeine) and go to sleep. Generally to get energy from supplements, I need a solid dose of caffeine along with some other things to give me mental/physical enhancements. So, when I saw that 3 scoops of JACKED only had 200mg of caffeine, I thought that it wouldn't get be "JACKED" (no pun intended). I was wrong however. Took 3 scoops 15 minutes prior to the gym, at which time my motivation was shot...my body was dead. Got to the gym, starting warming up, and then it hit me. Started to get a mild euphoria and then I knew the energy was coming. I proceeded to crush my entire body, flying through a workout that usually takes 1-1.5 hours in 50 minutes! I was restless during wait periods, so I supersetted everything. Awesome awesome energy.

Focus/MMC - 9/10

Usually I just group this with energy, but I wanted to separate it out for a certain reason...the Mind-Muscle Connection! I must say, I was more "in-tune" with my muscles than I have noted in a long time. I always train with strict forum, so my MMC is usually very good, but Jacked certainly heightened this aspect of my workout. Good stuff.

Other

Just a couple other notes I wanted to share. As you can see, I didn't rate the "pump" or "strength", as I feel they are attributed to a variety of things. I didn't expect much of a pump (NO CARBS + LOW CALORIES) and with the training I did today (Lower-rep = 6-12) the pump wasn't fantastic. However, I will say it was better than expected given the circumstances.

I also want to note the ingredients in JACKED. I love geranium and its quite good with caffeine. Theophylline is definitely a sweet ingredient in this...its what I attribute much of the insane energy to = WINNER. Also, the use of creatine mono (THE BEST FORM) and Beta-Alanine makes me happy.

Overall, this stuff is most certainly a winner. Tastes great too! I will continue to use it with a smile!

Awesome review. And knowing that it is completely honest, makes me feel warm and tingly
  21. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post

Side Note:

Gave 2 scoops to my hungover pot smoking brother –it has applications for sobering up it appears.
    New covered ground but interesting and absolutely funny!
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I took my first dose of Jacked 2pm yesterday (1 scoop)... I liked the taste and it mixed quite easily. I didn't take long for it to start to kick in, I am very sensitive to stims. I was a kind of euphoric/buzzed feeling, I was alert but the focus was not there immediately as I was a bit more on the buzzed side. About 2 and a half hours later when I was walking to the gym I noticed that walking/running was much easier and I could breath much easier as well. I had extremely good energy and the focus was there too. I had an above average workout and do believe it did help a little strength wise (not extremely so), I have to comment again on the breathing is was much improved. I went to do cardio afterward and noticed that my heartrate was definitely elevated 8-10 beats. Cardio was a breeze and on my cool down I noticed I could actually get my heart rate down to closer to normal only 3-5 beats above normal.

After when I got home I noticed that my appetite was not there. This is not a big deal for me I just ate what I needed to anyway. As the evening wore on it became obvious that this was going to be a long night 1 took a powerfull and to REM but it did not help much and I did not fall asleep till 1-130 and when I did on only slept 3.5 to 4 hours. I woke up and was still jacked and continue to feel rather stimmed 20 hours later. Bottom line is despite really liking this product if I don't develop some sort of tollerance then I will have to discontue use. I only too 1 scoop!! I will try again Saturday 1 scoop at 1pm.

I am adding to my review to say that my second experience had all the positives and I was able to sleep with no problem, it was just a matter of tollerance as I suspected. I am glad cuz I really like this product.
    Last edited by DreamWeaver; 12-14-2008 at 07:34 AM.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    I feel bad for those girls too.

haha its on like donkey kong!
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.

Hey Jacob, I need a wholesale/retail price for this product, can you email me? Mitch@betterbodysports.com with that, that way I know what kind of pricing to give to my store owner customers....please!

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver;
    I took my first dose of Jacked 2pm yesterday (1 scoop)... I liked the taste and it mixed quite easily. I didn't take long for it to start to kick in, I am very sensitive to stims. I was a kind of euphoric/buzzed feeling, I was alert but the focus was not there immediately as I was a bit more on the buzzed side. About 2 and a half hours later when I was walking to the gym I noticed that walking/running was much easier and I could breath much easier as well. I had extremely good energy and the focus was there too. I had an above average workout and do believe it did help a little strength wise (not extremely so), I have to comment again on the breathing is was much improved. I went to do cardio afterward and noticed that my heartrate was definitely elevated 8-10 beats. Cardio was a breeze and on my cool down I noticed I could actually get my heart rate down to closer to normal only 3-5 beats above normal.

After when I got home I noticed that my appetite was not there. This is not a big deal for me I just ate what I needed to anyway. As the evening wore on it became obvious that this was going to be a long night 1 took a powerfull and to REM but it did not help much and I did not fall asleep till 1-130 and when I did on only slept 3.5 to 4 hours. I woke up and was still jacked and continue to feel rather stimmed 20 hours later. Bottom line is despite really liking this product if I don't develop some sort of tollerance then I will have to discontue use. I only too 1 scoop!! I will try again Saturday 1 scoop at 1pm.
    I recall you are a creatine-monohydrate non-responder. No creatine issues, apparently, with JACKED!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    Background on myself:
    Let me start off by saying I don't typically use Pre-workout supplements. Very few give me the results they say 'energy, pump, vascularity, etc'. The main results I see are either head ache or nothing at all. My favorite two pre-workouts are Superpump 250 and RPM (call me biased I don't care). Superpump offers me the intense energy, muscle swell, and extra boost that I sometimes enjoy to feel. RPM offers me a clean boost and nice thermogenic effect.

Past Pre-workout Experience:
    VPX NO shotgun, RPM, Superpump 250, NO Xplode, MRI No2, Pslin, Core Zap, and more...

Jacked Experiences:
    my dosage
    Recommended dosage is 3 scoops, I started off with 2 scoops because this is supposed to be"Extremely intense" and in mind for the meth head.
    Label 9/10
    The Label is pretty cool. Its fairly simple ,but imo is designed to look like something you would see in a chemisty lab. Its simple colored and pretty cool. This part I liked Good Job USP on the labeling. Simple and interesting.
    Taste 9/10
    Taste was not that bad. Honestly, one of the best tasting Pre-workouts I have tried. I could careless about taste though, I like effectiveness. It smells like a lemon laundry detergent, but it tasted like a sierra mist as Jacob stated. You can feel a fizz in your mouth when drinking it and its pretty smooth.
    Mixibility 7/10
    Mixibility is fairly well. Not 100%, but its decent. It mixes a cloudy color similar to lemon juice. Jacked fizz like a soda (i thought this was interesting). It had a bit sitting on the bottom but I just swirled it and took it in.
    Stim Effect 0/10
    This was the most disappointing part to me. I felt nothing, literally nothing. I was shocked actually. Reading people reviews and knowing my rare intake of stims I was expecting to seriously feel something. Marketing also made me sure to feel something. 2 scoops was a let down for sure. I did however feel the beta alanine. The tingle kicked in in about 10 minutes and was nice. I love beta alanine. I plan to try 3 scoops to see if that is any different stim affect on me, I surely hope so.

Comparison between my favorite (SP250 Vs. Jacked):
    First impression i would go with Sp250. I dont experience anything but positive sides from this. Also its priced pretty well. Although it contains quite a bit of ingredients it works as a preworkout stim and does it job. SP250 costs a bit more then what this is supposed to be priced at on the internet, but there are more servings and it has more a stim effect to me.
    And your reviews are one of the peoples I trust to be accurate. Well, I have a bottle sitting at my real home, so I guess I'll try it out for my first winter break workout! - These little post good reviews and win free products contests have me wondering how many people just want free products, but, I hope that everyone else had an accurate review of what they truly experienced.
    Stats
    5'11"  206 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Orangepeel View Post
    And your reviews are one of the peoples I trust to be accurate. Well, I have a bottle sitting at my real home, so I guess I'll try it out for my first winter break workout! - These little post good reviews and win free products contests have me wondering how many people just want free products, but, I hope that everyone else had an accurate review of what they truly experienced.
    cue boxmeman experience haha

i agree to an extent, though i tend to have a high expectations for people at AM. if it were the other place, i would agree wholeheartedly.

as for jacked, give it a go as soon as you can. seriously. sh*t f*cking rules. im itching to finish my neovar run so i can use jacked more frequently. and the stack potential for jacked is getting me all excited. im looking to use jacked, activate or massfx, and some icariin, and probably bulk mono and BA for post w/o with WMS. oh and AP of course.
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Orangepeel View Post

believe me, if it was a load of horsesh1t-hype-no-delivery I would call it that way.

It's difficult to argue with the ingredient profile - born to win with this one.

when is this contest over? anybody know?I probably missed where it was written
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

All I know is I can't sleep. My gym work outs are intense I have to film my leg press 2 sets 6 reps with people looking at me. I mean you wanna see someone get jacked up that is me.
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

All I know is I can't sleep. My gym work outs are intense I have to film my leg press 2 sets 6 reps with people looking at me. I mean you wanna see someone get jacked up that is me.
    yep, I would like to see that footage - post it up!
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    I recall you are a creatine-monohydrate non-responder. No creatine issues, apparently, with JACKED!
    Yes I have never really had negative experiences with creatine mono... just no reaction at all really.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
    Stats
    5'11"  196 lbs.

All i can say is wow. Its been a week ive been on Jacked and already the effects of this supp has got me scaring people in the gym. They come to me slowly and ask what did you start taking? My intensity has greatly increased, i have the mind set of a hungry tiger towards the weights, my endurance is through the roof. Never have i ever felt this way before. The taste is something like a diet sprite which is much better than that of some other pre workout supps ive auditioned. Thank goodness i was an inner cirlce member i got 3 cans free shipping. Usp labs for life.
    Stacked with Prime, AP, Powerfull.
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Another Great Feature

I have read a lot of the posts and I agree with all and there is one more great thing to do with JACKED, dial some sexual energy episodes in while the effect is full blast or even a few hours later,as the JACKED effect seems to rekindle again. What a super suprise
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by gold dragon View Post
    I have read a lot of the posts and I agree with all and there is one more great thing to do with JACKED, dial some sexual energy episodes in while the effect is full blast or even a few hours later,as the JACKED effect seems to rekindle again. What a super suprise
    Jacked... the ultimate pre-hump ignitor

I tried Jacked today for the first time and liked it, really hard to go wrong with the ingredients. Energy was very smooth and focused took about 1/2 hour to kick in but it was worth the wait as I had energy to burn at the end of my workout. I could feel the Beta-alanine tingle as well with only taking 2 scoops. Normally Creatine Mono causes some discomfort but I didn't half any problems with Jacked. My back and bi's were definitely more pumped than normal today, I will see if this was a fluke or if Jacked will keep me pumped in future workouts.

I have used alot of pre-workout products including SP250, WTF pump'd, NO3-overload, NO xplode and many others. Jacked is a solid product and should be able to compete in that market, especially with the pricing they have on it.
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    yep, I would like to see that footage - post it up!
    This week I will secretly film 24 hour does not let you bring in cameras but I will do that.
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

This week I will secretly film 24 hour does not let you bring in cameras but I will do that.
    awesome - your rep point just may creep into the green

Is this you?
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-HGwQthehk"]YouTube - usp labs3[/ame]

Pisslin? Or P-Slin?

Yeah, let's see that leg press video.
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

My review is not showing for some reason? It did take my star rating into consideration though...if it comes up on the NP Jacked page I will link it, but for now I will copy and paste what I wrote.

An honest "Jacked" Review:

Before I begin my review let me start off by saying I rarely use stimulants. To give USP Labs slack where it is due I tend to have a very high tolerance to Caffeine and other stimulants so my review may not reflect everyone elses thoughts that have used this item. I have only found several Pre-workouts that meet my standards when I do use pre-workout products. For the benefit of this review towards Jacked I will not name them.
    I order 1 tub of Jacked through the Inner Circle Deal put on by USP Labs. Shipping was fairly quick, about 4 days approximately. Jacked is said to be highly potent and for some users it is, however, in my case I am not one of the extraordinary "jacked" responders who fly out of their seat and hit Personal Records on every lift, in fact I was quite the opposite. The first time I used Jacked I was recommended 2 scoops to assess tolerance. So I did just that mixed 2 scoops with about 6-8 ounces of water. The Taste is very good compared to other Pre-workouts. It is a taste similar to diet sprite and has the similar amount of carbonation (fizziness) as diet sprite would. As for its ability to dissolve efficiently right after mixing I will give 4.5 stars, however mixibility when pre mixed for a whole day is poor. (my dad used it and pre mixes his drinks in the morning, before workout the green specs of Jacked were in the bottom of the bottle) Now onto the actual effects of "Jacked" with two scoops...energy wise for myself I was very disappointed. I had been lead to believe I was going to expect extreme energy and a very nice controlled energy at that. However, I did not feel this. I did feel the beta alanine tingle which is always a bonus!
    Since I saw little response from 2 scoops of "jacked" I thought it was only fair to myself and USP Labs that I now try 3 scoops (the dosage on the container). So today before my workout I dosed 3 scoops of "Jacked" with 6-8 ounces of water approximately 30 minutes pre-workout and then headed off to the gym. While at the gym I actually did experience increased energy, this being said I was very pleased that I had something to note! The energy I experienced was not so much that of a clean energy , but almost similar to the energy experienced with you are nervous. The butterfly effect, shakiness, and the 'I just want to get this done' effect.
    Would I use "Jacked" again? Well I do have the rest of the tub left and it seems at most it will last another 13 or so workouts so I will continue playing around with dosing so I am not quite sure yet. In my case with 3 scoops minimal dosing the most I can get out of "jacked" is 15 workouts per tub.
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 180
    Last Post: 11-02-2010, 07:04 PM
  2. USPLabs TNA Limited Edition "Classic Series"
    By MAxximal in forum Supplements
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 02-23-2010, 11:07 AM
  3. Get Jack3d, but without paying a "Jacked" Up Price!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-16-2010, 03:44 PM
  4. Clenbuterine "Jacked" 25mgs of alkaloids
    By musclemilk40 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-20-2008, 12:36 PM
  5. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 01:11 PM