USPlabs JACKED "Eye of the Tiger" Contest!

Page 2 of 10 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    Hey timber, you said...

Unfortunate Side - Both RPM (3 caps) and JACKED gave me some uncomfortable throbbing pains at the left rear base of my skull during moments of extreme exertion (even with nice smooth deep breaths)... Its NOT caffiene, but it must be something else that the two have in common. The pains are usually only present for the first 2 to 3 exercises, then the pain tapers off with subsequent exercises. These are the only 2 PreWO supplements I have experienced this with.

This is fairly common and is caused by severe dilation of the blood vessels and capilaries during exertion, normaly when performing a movement like the bench press, as its common to hold your breath and exert as much force as you can while in that state, this puts enourmous pressure on blood vessels at the rear of the skull, not very dangerous, but a sign of highly elevated blood pressure at that point.

Hope that helps buddy...Russian
    Thanks man... Might run HB throughout my next few weeks. I've heard its not dangerous as well, but it's uncomfortable to say the least.

2. I posted this on another thread here: Jacked....My Review

May as well post it here and see if I can get something free out of it.

Jacked....My Review

Day 1 (Monday, December 8)
    Let me start off by saying, I am a hyper-responder. People who are non-responders are my opposite. Almost every supplement has some effect on me.

Anyways, I have been taking Vasocharge as a pre-workout supp for the last few months and have been very happy with the effects. I got the email from USP about Jacked and saw the $15.00 deal and went ahead and bought some. I didn't buy the 3 with free shipping because I was happy with Vasocharge and was just curious about the effects of the geranium in the Jacked.

I took the Jacked pre-workout today. I had already taken 2 Metabolifts- I got 2 bottles of it at Vitamin World for a dollar each, its basically your standard thermogenic blend of green tea, caffeine and guarana. Anyways, I took one scoop of Jacked and started driving to the gym a couple of minutes later. My heart began beating pretty fast and I was on the phone and started talking fast, almost like ephedra, but a cleaner feeling. I think it was from the geranium. I may look at getting bulk geranium from Nutraplanet, as the effect are awesome.

Anyways, got to the gym and I was fired up to work out. I started throwing around decent weights...no PRs, but I've been cutting and was still working decent poundages, so thats good. Each set I was getting momentum and the workout kept getting better. On my last set I was doing cable rows, and felt like a beast. My heart started pounding and it actually unnerved me a little, kind of like higher dosed clen or ephedra.

After that, I went to do 40 minutes of elliptical and had to go pretty slow to keep my heartbeat under 140. Anyways finished up and overall I thought it was an outstanding workout and here it is 5.5 hours later and I'm still pretty wired.

All in all, it was a great workout....I liked it quite a bit better than Vasocharge, and I'll stay with it as a staple long as the price stays reasonable. I'd recommend against dosing a thermogenic within a few hours of taking Jacked however.

Day 2 (Tuesday, December 9)

Did my second workout with Jacked today. I did one scoop again. I didn't feel the same rush on my way into the gym today, but performance was still outstanding.

I lifted for about a half an hour, doing a circuit with pretty good results. Again, no PRs, but I typically don't go to failure or anything like that when I lift. I then did 25 minutes on elliptical followed by 16 minutes at 8 minute miles on the treadmill. I'm trying to lower my 2 mile run time for my National Guard PT test. I had trouble running last time....something about weighing 280 pounds.

Anyways it was a good workout. I was able to control my heart rate better today, probably because I didn't dose a metabolift right before I took the jacked....I only did one when I woke up.

Jacked is definitely my favorite pre-workout supp and I'm going to keep using it.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    Thanks man... Might run HB throughout my next few weeks. I've heard its not dangerous as well, but it's uncomfortable to say the least.
    You are welcome bud.

4. USPLabs Jacked Review:

Was going to hold off on giving my review till I had a full week of workouts on it; but might as well do it now with the contest going on.

Recieved my 3 tubs of Jacked (& sample of PowerFull, which I haven't tried yet) on Tuesday 12/9.

First impressions:
    "YIKES! That's a small tub! Did I just pay $15 bucks for that?!"
    That was my first thought...but the size is not a bad thing considering the servings are small. Hoping a tub will last me about a month. Container size is decent actually, as it doesn't take up much room w/ all the other supps in the house. Glad I ordered 3 since I can keep one in my desk at work.

The packaging/label is decent; has the pharmecutical look to it...kinda cool. Fits with the 'all-killer, no-filler' theme of the product.

Mixibility:
    I mixed it with about 8~10oz of water in a shaker bottle & it mixed pretty completely, there was a little left at the bottom, but no clumping.

On the label it says: Characteristics: effervescent. That is a good word to sum up what happens when you mix it. It sorta bubbles up like soda & makes a hiss.

Taste:
    Taste is very subjective, but I would sum up the taste as decent. It's not bad by any means; but it doesn't have a strong flavor like Xtend or something. As other's have mentioned, it's sort of like Sierra-Mist....which, if you like Sierra-Mist, is a good thing. Since it's a pre-workout supp & you won't be sipping it over an extended period of time, taste doesn't need to be top priority IMO...just down it & go.

Performance:
    In a word: EXCELLENT! Well done USP!
    I've only had a couple workouts on Jacked & both have left me feeling JACKED!

I started right away with 3 scoops about 30 minutes prior to working out. First day was back/shoulders & I had an awesome workout. Second workout was Legs which was equally as good & left my quads feeling very full.

Pumps from both workouts were excellent w/ my veins popping out like crazy. Energy & focus were thru the roof & lasted quite a long time beyond the workout. I felt I was able to make more of a mind/muscle connection. Strength was good during the workouts, these were not my heavy days so I did not set any PR's; but I did up the weight with ease on a couple exercises & stayed the same on some others. I feel Jacked helped me power thru my routine.

I have my Upper/Lower heavy compound days coming up & am really looking forward to what Jacked will help me move. Hoping to get a new PR on deadlifts this week.

Would I recommend Jacked/continue to use it?
    Right now I would recommend it to others. My early impression is the price is right & the performance is great. If I continue to experience the same results I have in my first couple workouts, I'll continue to use it. If the effects fade over time (which I really hope they don't) I may have to try something else.

Misc:

Inner circle price of $15/tub w/ free shipping if you buy 3 was really cool...thanks USP!!

I did not get tingles from the BA; but even when I supped with bulk BA I didn't get tingles...go figure.

Is there something in it that helps with joint pain?? On both workouts, a couple nagging pains didn't seem to be there. Could just be in my head...

Peri-workout I sipped on Xtend cut w/ bulk Leucine.

Other pre-workout supps tried: VasoCharge, which I only just started using before receiving Jacked, so i can't give a fair comparison.

That's it, hopefully it was clear enough for those who haven't tried it yet to get an idea of what to expect.

Thx,

Mark

5. ok, i took my 1st dose of JACKED before my mid-day chest/arms session.

you want a review?...

HO-LY SH*T!!!!
  6. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by capnsavem View Post
    ok, i took my 1st dose of JACKED before my mid-day chest/arms session.

you want a review?...

HO-LY SH*T!!!!

that was great!

7. That actually was pretty damn funny.

8. Background on myself:
    Let me start off by saying I don't typically use Pre-workout supplements. Very few give me the results they say 'energy, pump, vascularity, etc'. The main results I see are either head ache or nothing at all. My favorite two pre-workouts are Superpump 250 and RPM (call me biased I don't care). Superpump offers me the intense energy, muscle swell, and extra boost that I sometimes enjoy to feel. RPM offers me a clean boost and nice thermogenic effect.

Past Pre-workout Experience:
    VPX NO shotgun, RPM, Superpump 250, NO Xplode, MRI No2, Pslin, Core Zap, and more...

Jacked Experiences:
    my dosage
    Recommended dosage is 3 scoops, I started off with 2 scoops because this is supposed to be"Extremely intense" and in mind for the meth head.
    Label 9/10
    The Label is pretty cool. Its fairly simple ,but imo is designed to look like something you would see in a chemisty lab. Its simple colored and pretty cool. This part I liked Good Job USP on the labeling. Simple and interesting.
    Taste 9/10
    Taste was not that bad. Honestly, one of the best tasting Pre-workouts I have tried. I could careless about taste though, I like effectiveness. It smells like a lemon laundry detergent, but it tasted like a sierra mist as Jacob stated. You can feel a fizz in your mouth when drinking it and its pretty smooth.
    Mixibility 7/10
    Mixibility is fairly well. Not 100%, but its decent. It mixes a cloudy color similar to lemon juice. Jacked fizz like a soda (i thought this was interesting). It had a bit sitting on the bottom but I just swirled it and took it in.
    Stim Effect 0/10
    This was the most disappointing part to me. I felt nothing, literally nothing. I was shocked actually. Reading people reviews and knowing my rare intake of stims I was expecting to seriously feel something. Marketing also made me sure to feel something. 2 scoops was a let down for sure. I did however feel the beta alanine. The tingle kicked in in about 10 minutes and was nice. I love beta alanine. I plan to try 3 scoops to see if that is any different stim affect on me, I surely hope so.

Comparison between my favorite (SP250 Vs. Jacked):
    First impression i would go with Sp250. I dont experience anything but positive sides from this. Also its priced pretty well. Although it contains quite a bit of ingredients it works as a preworkout stim and does it job. SP250 costs a bit more then what this is supposed to be priced at on the internet, but there are more servings and it has more a stim effect to me.
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

9. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    Background on myself:
    Let me start off by saying I don't typically use Pre-workout supplements. Very few give me the results they say 'energy, pump, vascularity, etc'. The main results I see are either head ache or nothing at all. My favorite two pre-workouts are Superpump 250 and RPM (call me biased I don't care). Superpump offers me the intense energy, muscle swell, and extra boost that I sometimes enjoy to feel. RPM offers me a clean boost and nice thermogenic effect.

Past Pre-workout Experience:
    VPX NO shotgun, RPM, Superpump 250, NO Xplode, MRI No2, Pslin, Core Zap, and more...

Jacked Experiences:
    my dosage
    Recommended dosage is 3 scoops, I started off with 2 scoops because this is supposed to be"Extremely intense" and in mind for the meth head.
    Label 9/10
    The Label is pretty cool. Its fairly simple ,but imo is designed to look like something you would see in a chemisty lab. Its simple colored and pretty cool. This part I liked Good Job USP on the labeling. Simple and interesting.
    Taste 9/10
    Taste was not that bad. Honestly, one of the best tasting Pre-workouts I have tried. I could careless about taste though, I like effectiveness. It smells like a lemon laundry detergent, but it tasted like a sierra mist as Jacob stated. You can feel a fizz in your mouth when drinking it and its pretty smooth.
    Mixibility 7/10
    Mixibility is fairly well. Not 100%, but its decent. It mixes a cloudy color similar to lemon juice. Jacked fizz like a soda (i thought this was interesting). It had a bit sitting on the bottom but I just swirled it and took it in.
    Stim Effect 0/10
    This was the most disappointing part to me. I felt nothing, literally nothing. I was shocked actually. Reading people reviews and knowing my rare intake of stims I was expecting to seriously feel something. Marketing also made me sure to feel something. 2 scoops was a let down for sure. I did however feel the beta alanine. The tingle kicked in in about 10 minutes and was nice. I love beta alanine. I plan to try 3 scoops to see if that is any different stim affect on me, I surely hope so.

Comparison between my favorite (SP250 Vs. Jacked):
    First impression i would go with Sp250. I dont experience anything but positive sides from this. Also its priced pretty well. Although it contains quite a bit of ingredients it works as a preworkout stim and does it job. SP250 costs a bit more then what this is supposed to be priced at on the internet, but there are more servings and it has more a stim effect to me.
    sounds like adrenal fatigue man. id take some time off stims. or pick up reset AD. seems to do the trick for most people. i felt like i was literally on crack with only 2 scoops, and i have been known to drop upwards of 5 or 6 RPM pre w/o.

10. Quote Originally Posted by rolandajoint View Post
    sounds like adrenal fatigue man. id take some time off stims. or pick up reset AD. seems to do the trick for most people. i felt like i was literally on crack with only 2 scoops, and i have been known to drop upwards of 5 or 6 RPM pre w/o.
    I dont use stimulants or pre-workouts. and rarely drink coffee
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    I dont use stimulants or pre-workouts. and rarely drink coffee
    wow. just an unlucky user than. maybe your container was missing the stim part? idk haha.

12. mine just arrived - will review mine as part of my Monster Shake soon.

13. Jacked
    (a review by ari4216)

This pre-workout drink causes euphoria like no other.
    1. Euphoria
    2. Strength
    3. Pumps

There is no other pre-workout drink that can cause euphoria,increase the mind-muscle connection, and decrease sensitivity to pain.

As for strength and pumps, they are there in Jacked, but not the best ive tried.

14. can anyone comment on the beta alanine tingles in this product...how strong r they? i hate that feeling, it makes me feel very uncomfortable and i've actually stopped using products because of it

15. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post

that was great!
    i'm just calling it like i see it.

or in this case, FEEL IT.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    can anyone comment on the beta alanine tingles in this product...how strong r they? i hate that feeling, it makes me feel very uncomfortable and i've actually stopped using products because of it
    normal. not extreme at all. just take in carbs if it bothers you. they diminsh it fairly quick

17. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    can anyone comment on the beta alanine tingles in this product...how strong r they? i hate that feeling, it makes me feel very uncomfortable and i've actually stopped using products because of it
    i had them a little bit. but they went away once i started getting into my workout. jsut as they usually do.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    Although some find the beta-alanine tingles rather uncomfortable, the tingles are completely harmless and you should not discontinue a product because of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Strategicmove
    The beta-alanine sensation is a tingling (called paraethesia) or itching of the skin. This is not an allergic reaction. It is a normal body reaction to the consumption of beta alanine, once the compound has been absorbed into the blood stream. The precise mechanism here is not fully known. However, there are two theories.
    1) The tingling is initiated by beta alanine binding to nerve receptors. These nerve receptors are excited, making them fire off at random. The situation of many of these nerve cells just below the surface of the skin creates a prickling, pins-and-needles, sensation at certain spots on the skin. 2) As a nitric-oxide potentiator (not generator), beta Alanine magnifies the action of nitric oxide, making its effects stronger and longer-lasting. Consequently, after the consumption of beta alanine, when the body produces nitric oxide, its effects will be amplified, making us feel the extra blood flowing through the capillaries close to the surface of the skin.

The intensity of the tingling is dose-dependent and ceases after serum beta-alanine levels are saturated.

The beta-alanine tingling sensation should be a cause for worry.
    In fact, some recommend the niacin flush or the beta-alanine tingles as a way to experience a more intense orgasm! No kidding!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

19. In fact, some recommend the niacin flush or the beta-alanine tingles as a way to experience a more intense orgasm! No kidding!
    Blow an O-ring more like it SM

20. Jacked is a definite winner! Don't get me wrong referencing it to the "eye of the tiger" which illicits the automatic brain response to one of the greatest ass-kicking, determined, fictitious american heroes ever (if you don't know who I am talking about I feel for you!) this does have one flaw, that being Rocky did lose; not just to Apollo but many fights before as well, whereas...

JACKED should be compared more to the 72' Dolphins, UNDEFEATED and regining champ of the pre-workout world. In all honesty would love to give a review on effects of jacked alone but took advantage of 3 tub deal and tried w/ powerfull sample, loved to much to not take them together and went out and bought powerfull A.S.A.F.P!

Taste isn't great isn't bad I'd say 6/10; lemon-lime flavor o.k., packaging is awesome...love the pharmaceutical look as opposed to all the pretty colors and fonts (we are using it for workout / lifting not eating shrooms and staring), 3 scoops is the way to go, Dissolves wonderfully, don't have to live in the bathroom from set to set, pumps are consistent and seem to be maintained, focus and determination unparalleled, Fatty even hit the abs pretty hard after 3 workouts.

Thanks USP!
  21. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Shepman52 View Post
    Jacked is a definite winner! Don't get me wrong referencing it to the "eye of the tiger" which illicits the automatic brain response to one of the greatest ass-kicking, determined, fictitious american heroes ever (if you don't know who I am talking about I feel for you!) this does have one flaw, that being Rocky did lose; not just to Apollo but many fights before as well, whereas...

JACKED should be compared more to the 72' Dolphins, UNDEFEATED and regining champ of the pre-workout world. In all honesty would love to give a review on effects of jacked alone but took advantage of 3 tub deal and tried w/ powerfull sample, loved to much to not take them together and went out and bought powerfull A.S.A.F.P!

Taste isn't great isn't bad I'd say 6/10; lemon-lime flavor o.k., packaging is awesome...love the pharmaceutical look as opposed to all the pretty colors and fonts (we are using it for workout / lifting not eating shrooms and staring), 3 scoops is the way to go, Dissolves wonderfully, don't have to live in the bathroom from set to set, pumps are consistent and seem to be maintained, focus and determination unparalleled, Fatty even hit the abs pretty hard after 3 workouts.

Thanks USP!

Great reveiw!

PowerFULL/Jacked is a difficult combo to beat!

22. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    So far I feel like I am on fire. I am yelling and screaming at the gym. I feel like I am in the zone. The thing that got me last night though was a cash after my work out but during my work out I think I worked out so hard my body wanted to go to bed.

Look at my non official log testing it out. YOu wanna talk about going heavy look at my monster stack. monster stack

23. Ok, here are my thoughts after my second workout on Jacked. Tonight was chest. The things that stood out the most during my workout were my dead serious concentration on my lifts, my overall pump and muscle fullness, and my ability to pump out extra reps. I was in a zone. I have alot of things on my mind and usually in between sets my mind wonders and i have to shake it off and psych myself up. My two times using Jacked have totally kicked my ADD in the ass. I unrack the weight, my mind is on the movement, I rack the weight, and my mind is ready for the next set. I love the full pump of the muscle groups involved and a slight pump all over really. I was able to get out 2-3 extra reps than what I am usually able to do. I beleive this is due to the concentration which blocks out the pain and because the fatigue is gone. On alot of my sets, I could have gotten crazy and did 5-8 more reps just because my muscles were not giving out as usual. My energy level 30 minutes after dosing about 2 3/4 scoops was pretty good. I was really tired when I got to the gym. I don't feel what I like to call "the wave". Which is a rush of energy that comes over me all of a sudden. I really don't notice it coming on, but it's there. Again, maybe this is because of the concentration that sets in. It's business time 30 minutes after I take Jacked and get to the gym. One more thing I want to comment on is the "Second Wind" that I experienced about 45 minutes into my workout. Now that came over me like a wave. It was seriously like someone smacked me and woke me out of a daydream. I set down and just started pumping out reps with 100lb DB on the incline bench. 3 sets of 12-15 with like 20 seconds of rest in between. This was just becasue I felt like it, it wasn't part of my workout. lol

I am so glad I bought 3 tubs of this stuff! I Love it!

24. Ok so today was my chest and abs day and this is the workout breakdown:

All sets to failure:

Incline dumbell press:
    Set 1: 70lbs for 14 reps
    Set 2: 75lbs for 9 reps
    Set 3: 70lbs for 11 reps

Machine press (similar to flat bench dumbell)
    Set 1: 180lbs for 13 reps
    Set 2: 180lbs for 9 reps, drop set to 90 lbs for 11 reps

Raising Cable Flys:
    Set 1: 40lbs 15 reps
    Set 2: 40lbs 12 reps
    Set 3: 40lbs 11 reps

Superset: Cable flys to fail, then pushup to fail
    Set 1: 45lbs 16 reps, 19 pushups
    Set 2: 45lbs 11 reps, 10 pushups
    Set 3: 45lbs 6 reps, 6 pushups

Needless to say, at this point I have an INSANE pump, the AAKG definately works, and I am focused to hit abs like a mad man!!

Abs

Weighted Crunches (machine)

Set 1: 115lbs 18 reps
    Set 2: 130lbs 12 reps

Leg lifts
    Set 1: 17 reps
    Set 2: 14 reps
    Set 3: 12 reps

My abs at this point are cramping, but focused as hell still and wanted to keep going with the energy I had left and hit the stairmaster for 20 minutes hard. I left a puddle around my machine and averaged 155bpm while on it.

After one full week at the gym, I must say that this IS THE BEST PREWORKOUT FORMULA I HAVE EVER USED. And that is saying a lot, because I distribute for over 40 brands and have tried more products than I care to count or list for that matter.

Needless to say, I am going out of town this weekend to party it up with my buddy for his graduation, and I am taking this with me to take before I go out Saturday night on the town. Not only do I feel like I am a king on this stuff, I smile and push myself like crazy, and with all the energy and focus I feel confident and consistantly have great workouts because I crack jokes, smile, walk tall, and enjoy the unparralelled energy while I'm JACKED. All I can say is I feel sorry for the girls I run into this weekend because I can honestly say I am at the top of my game mentally and physically while taking this stuff. Thank you to USP LABS for the Inner Circle opportunity to get this stuff a solid week before it hit the market, we just got our shipment of 200 units at work ourselves and I am going to make some money on it selling to all the stores I have as customers. Not only do they make my workouts better, they put money in my pocket! Now it doesn't get any better than that. I think I might hit a scoop with my breakfast tomorrow cuz I feel like hustlin tomorrow!!!

25. I feel bad for those girls too.

26. This stuff is effective!

Taste: Lemony effervescence was surprisingly good. The powder sort of has a granulated dishwasher detergent smell to it, but the taste was right on and it mixes well.

Energy: Insane! I should have started with two scoops instead of 3. Three scoops made me a bit jittery. Can't say enough about the energy level! The drive and focus it gave me was very nice, and the euphoric effect was strong.

Pump: Pump was nice, nothing extraordinary here, but it did a good job.

I have never felt a level of focus and drive like this before and I felt an elevated level of agression using this stuff. Kinda weird, not sure it that was just the euphoria feeling or what...

Well that was my first impression. I'll be cutting back to two scoops for the next session.

27. Haiz's JACKED Review:

Intro

I want to start by saying that I have been brutally honest in my dealings and interactions with USPlabs and their products in the past, so this review is NOT coming from a fan-boy or any type of biased perspective. Actually, going in, I suppose you could say the exact OPPOSITE. Just felt like I had to mention this, because the rest of this review may sound too good to be true.

Got my JACKED today in the mail before the gym, so I decided to crank it up today! Just a little background so that you guys can understand this review. I have been dieting for close to 10 weeks right now. I recently switched over to the Ultimate Diet 2.0, which if you guys know, is PAINFUL. Monday-Thursday is basically half of your maintenance calories each day. That has put me at about 1400 calories per day...OUCH! So after 2 depletion workouts on Monday and Tuesday, I had a final workout Tonight (Thursday), before my carbohydrate load. Considering I am completed depleted going into the workout, and I have been on 1400 calories for about 4 days at this point, I didn't expect the workout to be great....I WAS WRONG! Took 3 scoops and....

Energy - 10/10

Okay, so I have been absolutely stimulated up for the last 10 weeks. I love stimulants and I use them...frequently. On top of that, I am very tolerant and always have been. Even before I started using pre-workout stimulants and the like, I could drink a couple cups of coffee (200 caffeine) and go to sleep. Generally to get energy from supplements, I need a solid dose of caffeine along with some other things to give me mental/physical enhancements. So, when I saw that 3 scoops of JACKED only had 200mg of caffeine, I thought that it wouldn't get be "JACKED" (no pun intended). I was wrong however. Took 3 scoops 15 minutes prior to the gym, at which time my motivation was shot...my body was dead. Got to the gym, starting warming up, and then it hit me. Started to get a mild euphoria and then I knew the energy was coming. I proceeded to crush my entire body, flying through a workout that usually takes 1-1.5 hours in 50 minutes! I was restless during wait periods, so I supersetted everything. Awesome awesome energy.

Focus/MMC - 9/10

Usually I just group this with energy, but I wanted to separate it out for a certain reason...the Mind-Muscle Connection! I must say, I was more "in-tune" with my muscles than I have noted in a long time. I always train with strict forum, so my MMC is usually very good, but Jacked certainly heightened this aspect of my workout. Good stuff.

Other

Just a couple other notes I wanted to share. As you can see, I didn't rate the "pump" or "strength", as I feel they are attributed to a variety of things. I didn't expect much of a pump (NO CARBS + LOW CALORIES) and with the training I did today (Lower-rep = 6-12) the pump wasn't fantastic. However, I will say it was better than expected given the circumstances.

I also want to note the ingredients in JACKED. I love geranium and its quite good with caffeine. Theophylline is definitely a sweet ingredient in this...its what I attribute much of the insane energy to = WINNER. Also, the use of creatine mono (THE BEST FORM) and Beta-Alanine makes me happy.

Overall, this stuff is most certainly a winner. Tastes great too! I will continue to use it with a smile!

28. I will destroy any man that tries to take what I got…

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Now down to some serious fkn business!

•Currently rebuilding strength phase.

•Three full body workouts per week dominated by compound movements only.

Weights are heavy, reps are few, recovery is short, intensity remains high.

•Current supplementation programme: USP Labs ‘StAiR protocol’ as outlined by Jacob Geissler.

•Modifications include 3 Prime w. preWO meal (2hrs preWO), 0 PowerFull

•Jacked equivalent includes 4-5 Zap, 1 ReCreate, 1 Bolic

•EAAs, BA, CM, Mono, Nimbus Swell, 800mg PSlin as part of Monsta Shake.

•Experimentation has optimized Jacked Equiv timing 1hr preWO, Monsta shake ingestion commences 30min preWO for 1/3 consumed preWO.

Week2: Everything is dialed in and I’m hitting some big fkn numbers (for me that is…)

Enter stage left…. Small, unassuming white tub with red stripping to give it that racy edge.

Reads label, briefly. Snap decision that may be regretted later: 3 Scoops. This is how I roll:

Jacked + 10 min

BA tingles while driving to the gym.

Jacked +30 min

Cardio warm up complete. Can feel the strange sensation of air blowing on my eye balls. Feeling dialed in. Experience waves of tingles.

Jacked + 45 min

Warm up sets complete, begin working sets. Intensity and focus increasing, however no jitters or nausea.

Jacked + 60 min

Weighted chins increased from 15kg to 20kg. All senses dialed in to pin-point accuracy. Heightened aggression not experienced with Jacked equivalent.

Jacked + 75 min

As above. Aggression and focus remain heightened.

Jacked + 90 min

Workout complete. Still in the zone, on the way home.

Jacked + 120 min

Appetite surpression – is not a good feature for this regime.

Jacked +360 min

Still a little wired. Can’t take my usual nap – dose dependant?

In a nutshell:

Strength: 9/10 (via aggression?? Monsta Shake attributed mostly)
    Intensity & Focus: 10/10 (outstanding mind-muscle connection!)
    Discomfort: 10/10 (no stomach discomfort or nausea which can occur with high dosage Zap)
    Taste: 6/10 (Slightly fizzy, not overpowering. A bit like disperin - at least palatable.)
    Sides: 8/10 (smooth energy, no comedown)

.....a perfect addition to the StAiR Protocol

Side Note:

Gave 2 scoops to my hungover pot smoking brother –it has applications for sobering up it appears.
    Last edited by jakellpet; 12-14-2008 at 01:19 AM. Reason: tasted again... tasted worse I guess. It's not that flash.

29. Quote Originally Posted by haiz69 View Post
    Haiz's JACKED Review:

Intro

I want to start by saying that I have been brutally honest in my dealings and interactions with USPlabs and their products in the past, so this review is NOT coming from a fan-boy or any type of biased perspective. Actually, going in, I suppose you could say the exact OPPOSITE. Just felt like I had to mention this, because the rest of this review may sound too good to be true.

Got my JACKED today in the mail before the gym, so I decided to crank it up today! Just a little background so that you guys can understand this review. I have been dieting for close to 10 weeks right now. I recently switched over to the Ultimate Diet 2.0, which if you guys know, is PAINFUL. Monday-Thursday is basically half of your maintenance calories each day. That has put me at about 1400 calories per day...OUCH! So after 2 depletion workouts on Monday and Tuesday, I had a final workout Tonight (Thursday), before my carbohydrate load. Considering I am completed depleted going into the workout, and I have been on 1400 calories for about 4 days at this point, I didn't expect the workout to be great....I WAS WRONG! Took 3 scoops and....

Energy - 10/10

Okay, so I have been absolutely stimulated up for the last 10 weeks. I love stimulants and I use them...frequently. On top of that, I am very tolerant and always have been. Even before I started using pre-workout stimulants and the like, I could drink a couple cups of coffee (200 caffeine) and go to sleep. Generally to get energy from supplements, I need a solid dose of caffeine along with some other things to give me mental/physical enhancements. So, when I saw that 3 scoops of JACKED only had 200mg of caffeine, I thought that it wouldn't get be "JACKED" (no pun intended). I was wrong however. Took 3 scoops 15 minutes prior to the gym, at which time my motivation was shot...my body was dead. Got to the gym, starting warming up, and then it hit me. Started to get a mild euphoria and then I knew the energy was coming. I proceeded to crush my entire body, flying through a workout that usually takes 1-1.5 hours in 50 minutes! I was restless during wait periods, so I supersetted everything. Awesome awesome energy.

Focus/MMC - 9/10

Usually I just group this with energy, but I wanted to separate it out for a certain reason...the Mind-Muscle Connection! I must say, I was more "in-tune" with my muscles than I have noted in a long time. I always train with strict forum, so my MMC is usually very good, but Jacked certainly heightened this aspect of my workout. Good stuff.

Other

Just a couple other notes I wanted to share. As you can see, I didn't rate the "pump" or "strength", as I feel they are attributed to a variety of things. I didn't expect much of a pump (NO CARBS + LOW CALORIES) and with the training I did today (Lower-rep = 6-12) the pump wasn't fantastic. However, I will say it was better than expected given the circumstances.

I also want to note the ingredients in JACKED. I love geranium and its quite good with caffeine. Theophylline is definitely a sweet ingredient in this...its what I attribute much of the insane energy to = WINNER. Also, the use of creatine mono (THE BEST FORM) and Beta-Alanine makes me happy.

Overall, this stuff is most certainly a winner. Tastes great too! I will continue to use it with a smile!

Awesome review. And knowing that it is completely honest, makes me feel warm and tingly

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 180
    Last Post: 11-02-2010, 09:04 PM
  2. USPLabs TNA Limited Edition "Classic Series"
    By MAxximal in forum Supplements
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 02-23-2010, 01:07 PM
  3. Get Jack3d, but without paying a "Jacked" Up Price!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-16-2010, 05:44 PM
  4. Clenbuterine "Jacked" 25mgs of alkaloids
    By musclemilk40 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-20-2008, 02:36 PM
  5. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 03:11 PM