USPlabs JACKED "Eye of the Tiger" Contest!

CONTEST IS ONLY OPEN TO CURRENT JACKED USERS..The contest will last long enough so new Jacked consumers that purchase from NutraPlanet can etner.

The Overall and overwhelming consensus is USPlabs JACKED brings a brand new intensity into the weight room. I'm calling it the "Eye of the Tiger."

You walk in the gym with a new purpose and Leave accomplished, full-filled and most importantly looking forward to the next workout with Christmas like anticipation!

Read about USPlabs Jacked here:

Bodybuilding Supplements – Sports Supplements by USPLabs Direct

Post your USPlabs Jacked Review, and you will be entered in our lottery to win the USPlabs JACKED, PRIME, and AP stack!

1st Prize-3 stacks
2nd Prize-2 stacks
3rd Prize-1 stack

USPlabs Jacked will be available this week at the Planet for the super Low price of 19.99.

How is such a great product so cheap? Easy, we cut out the filler and large fancy packaging so you pay for purity and not the cost of shipping a large container...

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So far I feel like I am on fire. I am yelling and screaming at the gym. I feel like I am in the zone. The thing that got me last night though was a cash after my work out but during my work out I think I worked out so hard my body wanted to go to bed.

nofx4110

nofx4110

Awards
In. Havn't got mine yet but as soon as I get it I will post first days review. Do we post in a new thread or post here?

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I just got back from my Chest workout tonight - my first time using JACKED (2 scoops). I took the dose on an empty stomach with 2 fish caps and 1 sesamin cap. I'll just throw down a few bullets here.

• Taste - True to form... Taste's like a Sprite. That said, you're not going to completely mistake it for a soda - as you still have a bit of an aftertaste - but not an overwhelming overtaste that doesn't go away like a few other products I can think of.
  • Pump - From reading others' reactions, my expectations of a pump were pretty low. Fortunately, the product blew my low expectations out of the water. I had a retarded pump going after my first 2 exercises, and my chest felt extremely hard and full. I'd have to say this thumps the pumps :lol: I had from SuperPump250.
  • Unfortunate Side - Both RPM (3 caps) and JACKED gave me some uncomfortable throbbing pains at the left rear base of my skull during moments of extreme exertion (even with nice smooth deep breaths)... Its NOT caffiene, but it must be something else that the two have in common. The pains are usually only present for the first 2 to 3 exercises, then the pain tapers off with subsequent exercises. These are the only 2 PreWO supplements I have experienced this with.
  • Energy - Awesome. Blew through my chest workout with some nice smooth energy. Solid 2 7 minute miles after the lifting session, and about 10 minutes of incline walking.
  • Therm - Solid therm effect as well. More sweat than normal during both the lift - and the follow up cardio.
I loved the product... though the headaches are a pain in the ass... Perhaps waiting longer after the dose before hitting the weights would help - or perhaps a lower dose is warranted for me at first.

Motox

Awards
  • Established
got JACKED today, and I dont know if a word exists to describe how good this stuff is.

Energy-10/10- I took one scoop before Muay thai and I was a wild man< focused and ready to go, I felt like I could jump rope for 14hrs straight.

Pump- dont really know didnt lift will uptate tomorrow. I will try and take pictures

Taste- magnificent 10/10 it tastes like a crystal light or something, I will never touch another preworkout. It tastes like fresh water with a hint of lemon lime it is perfect.

Endurance- 20/10- this is not fair to other companies, it blows them out of the water I have used almost all of the well known preworkout formulas none come close ( i dont want to list because people get sensitive around here sometimes)

I am in now way affiliated dwith these guys or any supp company, I will be a usp labs customer for as long as I can Prime, powerfull and jacked are godsends to the supplement world. I know this review sounds over the top but I have never enjoyed a preworkout product in such a way, and the Facking price for ic members was amazing thank baby jesus I got 3! Hats off to all you guys at usp labs all the haters can stfu!

805bgtymer

Awards
in a supplement world full of empty promises usp delivered in a big way!! no stomach discomfort an a nice smooth shot of energy without the jitters!!!having took every pre workout supp u could think of Ill stand behind Jacked....jus cus it works!!!nuff said...

sunny de

Awards
Granted this may be a placebo affect but this product blew away my expectations. I got out of class took 3 scoops and hit the gym unsure of how it would go. As i started my upper body work out i felt more focused and in the zone per say, but nothing special. As my workout progressed i started to feel more and more focused. During the second half of my workout i felt like a god damn animal, i just wanted to move some fukin weights, i just can't explian it. Maybe this was a placebo effect but well see what happenes within the next few works outs. So for my first use thus far it was insane.

yoshi5674

yoshi5674

Awards
  • Established
Today was my first workout using Jacked. The only other supplements I am taking is PowerFull and protein. I have used N.O. Explode, RPM, and Supercharge Xtreme N.O. in the past. Neither of these products gave me everything that I wanted in a pre-workout product. Today was arm day. Took my 3 PoweFULL capsules 45 minutes before workout and then 3 scoops of Jacked 30 minutes prior.

The taste is like Sierra Mist or Spite as noted before but it was also like taking an Alka-seltzer. It bubbled and hissed and that was different. I liked the fact that it wasn't sour like all the other pre-workout stuff. It went down easy with no bitter beer face. It took about 15 minutes to feel tingling. I didn't notice an overwhelming wave of energy come over me at once like snorting a line. It was just there as soon as I grabbed the curl bar for my warmup.

The pump was amazing from the start. I usually do a couple of light warmup sets before any exercise just to get a pump started. Didn't need too with Jacked. My rep range was 12-15 and my arms felt like the skin was stretching. I have never felt anything like that. And, I was able to keep going through the burn. No cramping but the pump actually hurt, and I loved every second of it!

No undesirable side effects for me. No nervous stomach and no jitters. I did have to poop but I always do with any pre-workout supp.. I also wanted to drink water after every set. I had kind of a dry mouth but I hadn't had alot of water today.

My energy level was constant. I felt like doing more with each set. I was able to increase the weight with each set and maintain my desired reps. I did not tire or feel the need to give up or skip an exercise because of fatigue. I made myself quit for the first time in a long time.

I really didn't feel a therm effect like I have had before. But, i was sweating. Usually, my head will feel hot but not tonight. I had a good sweat going, but I wasn't pouring.

I think this is the pre-workout supplement that I have been looking for. I had energy, concentration and focus, stamina, and most important to me, I had an incredible pump. No other product has been able to hit all of those areas. I will keep posting my updates. This product has me excited to go to the gym. Good Job and great product!

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
I recieved my shipment of jacked yesterday. I woke up this morning and had my morning shake (1 scoop whey isolate, 100g oats and 1.5 cup egg whites) and took 2 scoops of jacked an hour later... WOW

The Taste was good (better than most other preworkout formulas on the market) and it mixed surprisingly well. I dont ever get the BA tingles that everyone reports and I didnt with this one either, but that is OK. Within about ten minutes the energy was kicking in and I was in the gym about 30 minutes after dosing, with Jacked in full effect for a killer back work out (I killed it on deadlifts). The stimulatory effects were profound but not overwhelming. It was a slight euphoric and focused energy. I did not feel any more pump than usual but the ability to work the muscle and focus on the peak contraction was way, way, way better than usual. I always get a good pump while training so the pump was not my motivation for getting Jacked. The strength and endurance aspect and the ability to work through the burn were superb. I flew through an intense workout and did 30 minutes of intense cardio folloing my workout and was energized for hours after leaving the gym.

What I really enjoyed were the respiratory effects. It's hard to explain but I never felt winded and my lungs were clear. With other pre-workout formulas, I find myself gasping for air at times and panting like a dog after rough sets of deadlifts or rows and especially cardio. I know that methylhexamine is a bronchodialator which probably aided in the respiratory benefits but so is ephedrine but ephedrine doesnt give me the same clear lung feeling so there must be some synergism with multiple ingredients in Jacked that promoted this kind of endurance.

Another benefit was no bloating :thumbsup: (unlike the scores of other products of its ilk on the market)

Overall, I give this product a 10/10. It did exactly what I wanted it to do and I definately will be using it in the future (after my 3 jugs run out!!!) I am using it on a cut and it will be interesting to see how Jacked helps with my progress

Way to go USP!!!

Jmonster

Jmonster

Awards
I have not used it at the gym yet as I am taking a small break but I cannot wait to use it at the gym.I have though have used the past three days in the morning to replace my morning coffee.Well so far the focus on this stuff is nuts.I have to drive 45 minutes to work and I am very alert to everything around me and at times to focused.I seem to focus way too much on the car in front of me to the point that I did not know that I was going about 90 as I am driving by a Highway Patrolman.Luckily he was helping a stranded driver.At work I seem to be dealing with my customers more efficiently as I focused on what they are asking me and not allowing my mind to wonder.Energy is just as nuts as the focus.I take my 2 sccops at about 7am in the morning and I get to work at about 9.As soon as I get in and get the registers up I start to clean and re-arrainge my product, non stop.A very constant energy,no let down at all.Then I drive back home just as focused as in the morning.The tast is interesting.It is easy to swallow.I actually just dump it into my mouth and down it with water.Seems to foam up a bit doing it that way.Today was probably the first day that I noticed that my body was a bit warmer and that i was sweating a little.I know I was suppost to write a post on how this product works for me at the gym and I cannot wait to do so,which should be very soon but this is just another side of what JACKED did for me that wasn't gym related.:thumbsup::thumbsup:I cannot wait to tear up the gym on this!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i'm very interested in this product, i have yet to try/order it, at the top of the thread it says it'll be $19.99 on the planet this week but i can't seem to find it on the site...can anyone help me out

i'm very interested in this product, i have yet to try/order it, at the top of the thread it says it'll be $19.99 on the planet this week but i can't seem to find it on the site...can anyone help me out

should be listed by weeks end.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It will be available at NP very soon.

EDIT: Didnt see Jacobs post... Opps.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think some bstard is swimming my order over to Australia

edwardyi

edwardyi

Awards
I have received Jacked this week.

I will compare it to White Flood, because WF was my favorite pre-workout drink thus far.

3 scoops of Jacked:
I've noticed an intense focus and energy within the first 30 minutes of ingestion. I didn't feel any "tingling" sensation from beta-alanine though.

During the whole workout, I didn't feel any "pump" close to White flood. I did feel my muscle more thicker, but not a blood gorging pump like White Flood.

What I did feel, was INCREDIBLE amount of sustained energy. I didn't feel tired at all, and everything felt "easier". I pulled out reps more easily and lasted longer. I lifted for 1 hour and a half. I felt guilty for working out more than 1 hour (stereotype of cortisol increase), but I had so much energy, I thought I would keep going and included a Trap workout. Then I still had more energy, and went on elliptical for 15 minutes. I had a sense of "Euphoria" throughout the whole workout and post-workout.

Even until now, I am in a Happy mood, but no pump/vascularity whatsoever.

These are supplements that I currently use:
- Activate Xtreme
- Lean Xtreme
- Post Cycle Support
- Life Support
- ZMA

Jmonster

Jmonster

Awards
Oh and another good thing I noticed that someone else mentioned in some other post regarding the small scoops.Now I think this other person was complaining about it being small but I am glad that we are getting all these great ingredients in such a small serving because you don't have to worry about taking huge scoops of it and getting that tight discomfort feeling in the gut that makes you feel sick.You know that feeling when you do squats and it feels as though its about to come back up.

Monsterbench

Awards
Wow!

Jacked is incredible! Only JP8 is equal to this.

Lander

Lander

Awards
I had already posted this in the original shipment thread, but I wanted the opportunity to brag about this product some more!

I am sitting here drinking my PWO shake. I had a pretty amazing workout after consuming 2 scoops of Jacked. I have been hitting the weights for over 7 years now, I have a gym in my garage and try to stay on a 5 day routine, followed by 20 minutes of recumbent bike riding. I am a bit of a stim junky so I decided to take 2 scoops on the first round. Here is my review:
• Mixability:
I only used a spoon, no shaker. There was little to no sediment in the bottom of the glass after only a short time stirring.
• Taste:
Lemon flavor was awesome, not too sweet not too sour and only 6 ounces of water for 2 scoops.
• First impression, feelings:
After approximately 10 minutes I was starting to feel the buzz, but also felt a state of euphoria. I was extremely focused and intent on getting my workout going. I also experienced some disturbing news this morning pertaining to financial issues, but was still able to pull my mind back on track and hit the weights. In the past I would have not been able to focus so much and probably would have skipped my workout for a shower and some coffee. Throughout my workout I kept commenting to my wife (who is also my workout partner) about how focused I was.
• Muscle Pump:
I really did not expect to get a pump out of this product. I have literally tried every pre- workout product on the market and most have been a disappointment to say the least. Not Jacked. I started with flat dumbbell presses and was able to climb right up in the weight actually rep’ed out 1 extra set at 10 lbs heavier than usual. It might have been the mental stimulation, but it felt good nonetheless. My chest was full and pumped after the first warm up set, and continued to be pumped through my workout. I moved onto biceps and they were no different, pumped and hard and even made it a little difficult to get the barbell all the way up. I typically lose most of any pump I achieve while doing cardio. Today while on Jacked I kept my pump and even my legs got a little Jacked!! Now that’s badass!
• Conclusion:
I do not work or even know anyone at USP Labs, however I have used Anabolic pump and PowerFull and really like there products. Does that make me bias? Maybe, but I believe in solid products and I think USP really does there homework. I look forward to many more workouts with Jacked and I can only hope it will hit production rates prior to me running out of it. Thanks guys you have made a winner in my book.

Monsterbench

Awards
The taste is MUCH better than JP8, though JP8 will becoming out with a grape flavour out this week or next. I will compare the two when it comes out. Also I believe they will make it stronger than before.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think some bstard is swimming my order over to Australia
Your comments are some of the most original ever! I hope, at least, Michael Phelps takes over soon. Looking forward to your review, N. :cheers:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

USPlabs Jacked will be available this week at the Planet for the super Low price of 19.99.....
Thats a jaw-dropping price. Practically a give-away. Now, everyone that ever wanted to try JACKED should be able to. Someone said it is called the no-excuse price! :thumbsup:

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Your comments are some of the most original ever! I hope, at least, Michael Phelps takes over soon. Looking forward to your review, N. :cheers:
Mr Phelps can have my frequent flier points if it would expedite the process :)

I will certainly review. I'm keen to compare and contrast my home-made Jacked with the Real Deal. :thumbsup:

now where's that bulk Androgen coming out from USPowders???

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Jacked is a great pre-workout formula. It gives me great energy and focus without being jittery. I have been dosing it at 1-1.5 scoops in the morning and the energy seems to last all day. The taste is good so it is easy to drink. The price is one the best values I have seen. I do not feel a big pump of this product but I do feel the beta-alanine. I makes me tingle. the only negatives I feel about this product is I feel like I need more BA and creatine if I only take 1-2 scoops a day to get the full benefits of them. This product also kills my appetite so I think I would be great for cutting.

BettrBdyMitch

BettrBdyMitch

Awards
The package came in the mail today before I went to the gym, and in it, as promised came the free sample of PowerFull, as I did not stack this today so I could honestly see how it stacked up for the first day.

My first time using this, I felt the normal "beta tingle" from the beta alanine, which I always kinda like personally.

I have stacked caffeine and geranium oil (sp?) before when I am draggin ass on certain days so I'm pretty familiar with my response to it.

At the gym I had legs today, and I must say that I did have a desire to keep pushing on my own, which I normally have a workout partner with me pushing me, but today I didn't.

I went to failure on all sets-
Squats: 4 sets: 15, 12, 10, 10
Hamstring Curls: 4 sets: 17, 13, 10, 8
Extensions: 14, 12, 10, 8
Standing Calf: 20, 18, 16, 15

It would have been easy to overtrain, but knowing my limitations, and legs being a weak area personally, I knew better, so instead I used the focus I had on abs killing them into the gnarly cramped state I am right now.

I gotta give Jacob a thumbs up on the product right now for a first day, but the taste could be tweaked some. I'm not complaining though, because I only used 2 scoops in 6 oz of water, I can slam it, as its a better taste than tequila!!

I got a good pump, strong energy and focus, and a desire to train, as I am not an easily motivated person to push too too hard and I normally have a partner screamin in my ear.

I see this being a solid seller on the market, and will continue to use this and update my thoughts.

Mitch

12/09/08

Ok so last night was the serious test. My Mondays are long training days as I go to the gym and work shoulders, biceps, do about 20 min of cardio, then head to teach and do jiu jitsu.

I did the three scoop serving, and on the way to the gym I got the Beta tingle like last time, but a bit stronger because of the doseage, no biggie. My buddy and I started our workout and it went like this....mind you all sets go to failure:

Shoulder Press:
60lbs DB set 1: 19 reps
70lbs DB set 2: 12 reps then drop set to
35lbs DB and crank out 10 more

DB side lateral:
30lb DB Set 1: 14 reps
Set 2: 12 reps drop set to
15lb DB to fail: 11 more reps

DB rear delt fly:
30lb DB Set 1: 13 reps
Set 2: 12 reps then drop set to
15lb DB to fail: 9 Reps

Cleans:
115lb BB
Set 1: 13 Reps
Set 2: 11 Reps
Set 3: 9 Reps

Cable Rope Hammer Curl:
70lbs Set 1: 19 Reps
Set 2: 14 Reps then drop set to
35lbs to fail: 12 Reps

Seated preacher curl (Machine, 1 arm at a time)
25lbs Set 1: 11 Reps
Set 2: 8 Reps Drop set
10 lbs to fail: 12 reps

20 Minutes on the stairmaster moderate intensity

The I go in and teach, test, and do jiu jitsu for about 2 hours.

I must say that Jacked got me through the night, where normally I am draggin after cardio. This stuff has me sold, and I was focused, energetic, and in a great mood the entire time, I could have easily overtrained but didn't. Needless to say, I am pretty sore today, but not too bad, feel great about my workout, and look forward to going back to the gym tonight to do back and tricept!!!!

Ok so here goes my 3rd workout on USP Labs Jacked:

All sets go to failure

Lat pull downs wide grip:
Set 1: 180lbs for 12 reps
Set 2: 180lbs for 10 reps
Set 3: 180lbs for 9 reps, drop set to 90lbs for 11 reps

Hammer Strength Rows (like bent rows, palm facing in, one side at a time)
Set 1: 90lbs for 19 reps
Set 2: 115lbs for 14 reps then drop set to 45 for 12 reps

Hammer Strength Rows (seated rows, palms facing upward)
Set 1: 180lbs for 15 reps
Set 2: 180lbs for 13 reps
Set 3: 180 for 11 reps, drop set to 90 lbs for 9 reps

Extensions:
Set 1: 25lbs 20 reps
Set 2: 25lbs 15 reps
Set 3: 25lbs 15 reps

Cable with handle tricep pull down (one at a time)
Set 1: 40lbs for 20 reps
Set 2: 50lbs for 15 reps then drop to 25lbs for 12 reps

Tricept dip machine:
Set 1: 170lbs for 20 reps
Set 2: 180lbs for 18 reps
Set 3: 180lbs for 16 reps

Cable rope pull down:
Set 1: 95lbs 23 reps
Set 2: 100lbs 18 reps, drop to 50 for 13 reps

20 min stairmaster 150 avg bpm

I found it easy to focus on pushing through the pain of the burn until muscle failure than usual, also to focus on the muscle contraction, rather than just going through the movements. I like this product a lot, I'm gettin ready to shower up and hit the sheets for some much needed rest, but this got me through my workout with extra steam to come home and do some cleaning after eating. Thumbs up to USP Labs so far, but lets see how it is 2 weeks from now.

Taste: not bad, I just chug the 6oz shot, its not loaded with sugars or anything extra which is good.

Pump I had a strong pump, but not until my workout was almost finished, in the mirror I was noticeably bigger than when I started, muscled were full, but it didn't stop me from really working my muscles like NO-explode would do prematurely, shortening my workout and its effectiveness

Energy I was strung out, as you can see from my monday workout, it gets me through for about 3-4 hours, and mentally focused enough to do weights, cardio, teach martial arts and do some training myself, with a smile on my face.

I wont say I broke an PRs because I haven't been keeping a log lately, but I know I was able to work harder for longer, and have an overall sense of well being, and as far as any other supps right now, its just protein and animal packs and Xtend intra-workout.

Conclusion I am happy with this product, as well as I have tried Recreate, USP Labs has my backing and I will continue to use their products in the future.

I hear that NutraPlanet just recieved a small supply of USPlabs Jacked....

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
Wanna Try Crack? No Thanks I Got Jacked!

i used one dose in conjunction with anabolic pump and wms/bcaa+eaa. and it was legs day, so i was definitely in need of a lite kick in the a$$. here we go!

TASTE: 10/10
had a lite lemon lime flavor, and almost like carbonation in a soda, making it, like others have said, taste like sprite or 7UP. i found it quite refreshing, and it wasnt too strong, wasnt too weak, tho i could stand to use less water to get a little more flavor in there.

MIXABILITY: 10/10
no clumps, mixes with a spoon, and no floating exploders at the top of the glass, waiting to pop in your eye (no homo). and mixes very fast, and i only noticed a little bit of sediment at the bottom of the glass after sitting for a minute or so. definitely no complaints here!

ENERGY/FOCUS:15/10
i can honestly say this was the most intense stimulant experience ive ever had. i have not tried the famous ECA stack, but i have used adderall in my studies a couple times. and that will let you focus like no other. it is with great pleasure that i say i was more focused and dialed in with jacked than i was either time i used addy. it was such a perfect experience, and i only used 2 scoops. i actually used 2 scoops, sipping it while studying last night, pulling an all nighter, and it was perfect. i sit here now, with approximately 40 minutes of sleep, and feel great.

and the best part of the powerful stim, was it was smooth. i did not crash, or hit that low like with a quad shot of espresso or something. it slowly wore off, and i was back to normal within about 3 or 4 hours.

PUMP: 8/10
ill have to report back to this tonight or tomorrow when i do a chest tris routine or a back bis routine. i had a fairly good pump in my calves and quads, but it wasnt anything too crazy. better than normal, but ive had the same effects while using super pump, RPM, and core zap.

just waiting for the stim complex in this to come out :D

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Hey timber, you said...

Unfortunate Side - Both RPM (3 caps) and JACKED gave me some uncomfortable throbbing pains at the left rear base of my skull during moments of extreme exertion (even with nice smooth deep breaths)... Its NOT caffiene, but it must be something else that the two have in common. The pains are usually only present for the first 2 to 3 exercises, then the pain tapers off with subsequent exercises. These are the only 2 PreWO supplements I have experienced this with.

This is fairly common and is caused by severe dilation of the blood vessels and capilaries during exertion, normaly when performing a movement like the bench press, as its common to hold your breath and exert as much force as you can while in that state, this puts enourmous pressure on blood vessels at the rear of the skull, not very dangerous, but a sign of highly elevated blood pressure at that point.

Hope that helps buddy...Russian

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Hey timber, you said...

Unfortunate Side - Both RPM (3 caps) and JACKED gave me some uncomfortable throbbing pains at the left rear base of my skull during moments of extreme exertion (even with nice smooth deep breaths)... Its NOT caffiene, but it must be something else that the two have in common. The pains are usually only present for the first 2 to 3 exercises, then the pain tapers off with subsequent exercises. These are the only 2 PreWO supplements I have experienced this with.

This is fairly common and is caused by severe dilation of the blood vessels and capilaries during exertion, normaly when performing a movement like the bench press, as its common to hold your breath and exert as much force as you can while in that state, this puts enourmous pressure on blood vessels at the rear of the skull, not very dangerous, but a sign of highly elevated blood pressure at that point.

Hope that helps buddy...Russian
Thanks man... Might run HB throughout my next few weeks. I've heard its not dangerous as well, but it's uncomfortable to say the least.

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
I posted this on another thread here: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/110971-jacked-my-review.html

May as well post it here and see if I can get something free out of it. :thumbsup:

Jacked....My Review

Day 1 (Monday, December 8)
Let me start off by saying, I am a hyper-responder. People who are non-responders are my opposite. Almost every supplement has some effect on me.

Anyways, I have been taking Vasocharge as a pre-workout supp for the last few months and have been very happy with the effects. I got the email from USP about Jacked and saw the $15.00 deal and went ahead and bought some. I didn't buy the 3 with free shipping because I was happy with Vasocharge and was just curious about the effects of the geranium in the Jacked.

I took the Jacked pre-workout today. I had already taken 2 Metabolifts- I got 2 bottles of it at Vitamin World for a dollar each, its basically your standard thermogenic blend of green tea, caffeine and guarana. Anyways, I took one scoop of Jacked and started driving to the gym a couple of minutes later. My heart began beating pretty fast and I was on the phone and started talking fast, almost like ephedra, but a cleaner feeling. I think it was from the geranium. I may look at getting bulk geranium from Nutraplanet, as the effect are awesome.

Anyways, got to the gym and I was fired up to work out. I started throwing around decent weights...no PRs, but I've been cutting and was still working decent poundages, so thats good. Each set I was getting momentum and the workout kept getting better. On my last set I was doing cable rows, and felt like a beast. My heart started pounding and it actually unnerved me a little, kind of like higher dosed clen or ephedra.

After that, I went to do 40 minutes of elliptical and had to go pretty slow to keep my heartbeat under 140. Anyways finished up and overall I thought it was an outstanding workout and here it is 5.5 hours later and I'm still pretty wired.

All in all, it was a great workout....I liked it quite a bit better than Vasocharge, and I'll stay with it as a staple long as the price stays reasonable. I'd recommend against dosing a thermogenic within a few hours of taking Jacked however.

Day 2 (Tuesday, December 9)

Did my second workout with Jacked today. I did one scoop again. I didn't feel the same rush on my way into the gym today, but performance was still outstanding.

I lifted for about a half an hour, doing a circuit with pretty good results. Again, no PRs, but I typically don't go to failure or anything like that when I lift. I then did 25 minutes on elliptical followed by 16 minutes at 8 minute miles on the treadmill. I'm trying to lower my 2 mile run time for my National Guard PT test. I had trouble running last time....something about weighing 280 pounds.

Anyways it was a good workout. I was able to control my heart rate better today, probably because I didn't dose a metabolift right before I took the jacked....I only did one when I woke up.

Jacked is definitely my favorite pre-workout supp and I'm going to keep using it.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man... Might run HB throughout my next few weeks. I've heard its not dangerous as well, but it's uncomfortable to say the least.
You are welcome bud.:thumbsup:

kram

Awards
USPLabs Jacked Review:

Was going to hold off on giving my review till I had a full week of workouts on it; but might as well do it now with the contest going on.

Recieved my 3 tubs of Jacked (& sample of PowerFull, which I haven't tried yet) on Tuesday 12/9.

First impressions:
"YIKES! That's a small tub! Did I just pay $15 bucks for that?!"
That was my first thought...but the size is not a bad thing considering the servings are small. Hoping a tub will last me about a month. Container size is decent actually, as it doesn't take up much room w/ all the other supps in the house. Glad I ordered 3 since I can keep one in my desk at work.

The packaging/label is decent; has the pharmecutical look to it...kinda cool. Fits with the 'all-killer, no-filler' theme of the product.

Mixibility:
I mixed it with about 8~10oz of water in a shaker bottle & it mixed pretty completely, there was a little left at the bottom, but no clumping.

On the label it says: Characteristics: effervescent. That is a good word to sum up what happens when you mix it. It sorta bubbles up like soda & makes a hiss.

Taste:
Taste is very subjective, but I would sum up the taste as decent. It's not bad by any means; but it doesn't have a strong flavor like Xtend or something. As other's have mentioned, it's sort of like Sierra-Mist....which, if you like Sierra-Mist, is a good thing. Since it's a pre-workout supp & you won't be sipping it over an extended period of time, taste doesn't need to be top priority IMO...just down it & go.

Performance:
In a word: EXCELLENT! Well done USP! :thumbsup:
I've only had a couple workouts on Jacked & both have left me feeling JACKED!

I started right away with 3 scoops about 30 minutes prior to working out. First day was back/shoulders & I had an awesome workout. Second workout was Legs which was equally as good & left my quads feeling very full.

Pumps from both workouts were excellent w/ my veins popping out like crazy. Energy & focus were thru the roof & lasted quite a long time beyond the workout. I felt I was able to make more of a mind/muscle connection. Strength was good during the workouts, these were not my heavy days so I did not set any PR's; but I did up the weight with ease on a couple exercises & stayed the same on some others. I feel Jacked helped me power thru my routine.

I have my Upper/Lower heavy compound days coming up & am really looking forward to what Jacked will help me move. Hoping to get a new PR on deadlifts this week.

Would I recommend Jacked/continue to use it?
Right now I would recommend it to others. My early impression is the price is right & the performance is great. If I continue to experience the same results I have in my first couple workouts, I'll continue to use it. If the effects fade over time (which I really hope they don't) I may have to try something else.

Misc:

Inner circle price of $15/tub w/ free shipping if you buy 3 was really cool...thanks USP!!

I did not get tingles from the BA; but even when I supped with bulk BA I didn't get tingles...go figure.

Is there something in it that helps with joint pain?? On both workouts, a couple nagging pains didn't seem to be there. Could just be in my head...

Peri-workout I sipped on Xtend cut w/ bulk Leucine.

Other pre-workout supps tried: VasoCharge, which I only just started using before receiving Jacked, so i can't give a fair comparison.

That's it, hopefully it was clear enough for those who haven't tried it yet to get an idea of what to expect.

Thx,

Mark

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
ok, i took my 1st dose of JACKED before my mid-day chest/arms session.

you want a review?...

HO-LY SH*T!!!!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Background on myself:
Let me start off by saying I don't typically use Pre-workout supplements. Very few give me the results they say 'energy, pump, vascularity, etc'. The main results I see are either head ache or nothing at all. My favorite two pre-workouts are Superpump 250 and RPM (call me biased I don't care). Superpump offers me the intense energy, muscle swell, and extra boost that I sometimes enjoy to feel. RPM offers me a clean boost and nice thermogenic effect.

Past Pre-workout Experience:
VPX NO shotgun, RPM, Superpump 250, NO Xplode, MRI No2, Pslin, Core Zap, and more...

Jacked Experiences:
my dosage
Recommended dosage is 3 scoops, I started off with 2 scoops because this is supposed to be"Extremely intense" and in mind for the meth head.
Label 9/10
The Label is pretty cool. Its fairly simple ,but imo is designed to look like something you would see in a chemisty lab. Its simple colored and pretty cool. This part I liked Good Job USP on the labeling. Simple and interesting.
Taste 9/10
Taste was not that bad. Honestly, one of the best tasting Pre-workouts I have tried. I could careless about taste though, I like effectiveness. It smells like a lemon laundry detergent, but it tasted like a sierra mist as Jacob stated. You can feel a fizz in your mouth when drinking it and its pretty smooth.
Mixibility 7/10
Mixibility is fairly well. Not 100%, but its decent. It mixes a cloudy color similar to lemon juice. Jacked fizz like a soda (i thought this was interesting). It had a bit sitting on the bottom but I just swirled it and took it in.
Stim Effect 0/10
This was the most disappointing part to me. I felt nothing, literally nothing. I was shocked actually. Reading people reviews and knowing my rare intake of stims I was expecting to seriously feel something. Marketing also made me sure to feel something. 2 scoops was a let down for sure. I did however feel the beta alanine. The tingle kicked in in about 10 minutes and was nice. I love beta alanine. I plan to try 3 scoops to see if that is any different stim affect on me, I surely hope so.

Comparison between my favorite (SP250 Vs. Jacked):
First impression i would go with Sp250. I dont experience anything but positive sides from this. Also its priced pretty well. Although it contains quite a bit of ingredients it works as a preworkout stim and does it job. SP250 costs a bit more then what this is supposed to be priced at on the internet, but there are more servings and it has more a stim effect to me.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
Background on myself:
Let me start off by saying I don't typically use Pre-workout supplements. Very few give me the results they say 'energy, pump, vascularity, etc'. The main results I see are either head ache or nothing at all. My favorite two pre-workouts are Superpump 250 and RPM (call me biased I don't care). Superpump offers me the intense energy, muscle swell, and extra boost that I sometimes enjoy to feel. RPM offers me a clean boost and nice thermogenic effect.

Past Pre-workout Experience:
VPX NO shotgun, RPM, Superpump 250, NO Xplode, MRI No2, Pslin, Core Zap, and more...

Jacked Experiences:
my dosage
Recommended dosage is 3 scoops, I started off with 2 scoops because this is supposed to be"Extremely intense" and in mind for the meth head.
Label 9/10
The Label is pretty cool. Its fairly simple ,but imo is designed to look like something you would see in a chemisty lab. Its simple colored and pretty cool. This part I liked Good Job USP on the labeling. Simple and interesting.
Taste 9/10
Taste was not that bad. Honestly, one of the best tasting Pre-workouts I have tried. I could careless about taste though, I like effectiveness. It smells like a lemon laundry detergent, but it tasted like a sierra mist as Jacob stated. You can feel a fizz in your mouth when drinking it and its pretty smooth.
Mixibility 7/10
Mixibility is fairly well. Not 100%, but its decent. It mixes a cloudy color similar to lemon juice. Jacked fizz like a soda (i thought this was interesting). It had a bit sitting on the bottom but I just swirled it and took it in.
Stim Effect 0/10
This was the most disappointing part to me. I felt nothing, literally nothing. I was shocked actually. Reading people reviews and knowing my rare intake of stims I was expecting to seriously feel something. Marketing also made me sure to feel something. 2 scoops was a let down for sure. I did however feel the beta alanine. The tingle kicked in in about 10 minutes and was nice. I love beta alanine. I plan to try 3 scoops to see if that is any different stim affect on me, I surely hope so.

Comparison between my favorite (SP250 Vs. Jacked):
First impression i would go with Sp250. I dont experience anything but positive sides from this. Also its priced pretty well. Although it contains quite a bit of ingredients it works as a preworkout stim and does it job. SP250 costs a bit more then what this is supposed to be priced at on the internet, but there are more servings and it has more a stim effect to me.
sounds like adrenal fatigue man. id take some time off stims. or pick up reset AD. seems to do the trick for most people. i felt like i was literally on crack with only 2 scoops, and i have been known to drop upwards of 5 or 6 RPM pre w/o.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
sounds like adrenal fatigue man. id take some time off stims. or pick up reset AD. seems to do the trick for most people. i felt like i was literally on crack with only 2 scoops, and i have been known to drop upwards of 5 or 6 RPM pre w/o.
I dont use stimulants or pre-workouts. and rarely drink coffee

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
mine just arrived - will review mine as part of my Monster Shake soon.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Jacked
(a review by ari4216)

This pre-workout drink causes euphoria like no other.
1. Euphoria
2. Strength
3. Pumps

There is no other pre-workout drink that can cause euphoria,increase the mind-muscle connection, and decrease sensitivity to pain.

As for strength and pumps, they are there in Jacked, but not the best ive tried.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
can anyone comment on the beta alanine tingles in this product...how strong r they? i hate that feeling, it makes me feel very uncomfortable and i've actually stopped using products because of it

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
can anyone comment on the beta alanine tingles in this product...how strong r they? i hate that feeling, it makes me feel very uncomfortable and i've actually stopped using products because of it
normal. not extreme at all. just take in carbs if it bothers you. they diminsh it fairly quick

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
i had them a little bit. but they went away once i started getting into my workout. jsut as they usually do.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Although some find the beta-alanine tingles rather uncomfortable, the tingles are completely harmless and you should not discontinue a product because of them.

The beta-alanine sensation is a tingling (called paraethesia) or itching of the skin. This is not an allergic reaction. It is a normal body reaction to the consumption of beta alanine, once the compound has been absorbed into the blood stream. The precise mechanism here is not fully known. However, there are two theories.
1) The tingling is initiated by beta alanine binding to nerve receptors. These nerve receptors are excited, making them fire off at random. The situation of many of these nerve cells just below the surface of the skin creates a prickling, pins-and-needles, sensation at certain spots on the skin. 2) As a nitric-oxide potentiator (not generator), beta Alanine magnifies the action of nitric oxide, making its effects stronger and longer-lasting. Consequently, after the consumption of beta alanine, when the body produces nitric oxide, its effects will be amplified, making us feel the extra blood flowing through the capillaries close to the surface of the skin.

The intensity of the tingling is dose-dependent and ceases after serum beta-alanine levels are saturated.

The beta-alanine tingling sensation should be a cause for worry.
In fact, some recommend the niacin flush or the beta-alanine tingles as a way to experience a more intense orgasm! No kidding! :D

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
In fact, some recommend the niacin flush or the beta-alanine tingles as a way to experience a more intense orgasm! No kidding!
Blow an O-ring more like it SM :lol: