PROMO: RPM Sticker Contest! Win FREE stuff!

donorrell

donorrell

Board Sponsor
Awards

[size=+2]EVERY MONTH APPLIED NUTRICEUTICALS WILL GIVE A FREE BOTTLE OF RPM TO THE BEST PICTURE OF AN RPM STICKER PLACED IN THE FUNNIEST OR MOST UNUSUAL PLACE!

SO HOW DO YOU GET A FREE STICKER?

- JUST E-MAIL US AT WWW.APPNUT.COM
- INCLUDED IN ALL SAMPLE REQUESTS AT WWW.APPNUT.COM
- INCLUDED IN ALL ONLINE ORDERS AT OUR SITE.

WE'LL ALSO BE DISTRIBUTING THEM AT TRADE SHOWS, DEMOS AND OTHER EVENTS, SO COME SEE US![/SIZE]

Pictures will be judged each month by the AN staff and announced in this thread.

I can't wait to see some of these...:D:icon_lol:

The Tanya

The Tanya

AN Rep
Awards

[size=+2]EVERY MONTH APPLIED NUTRICEUTICALS WILL GIVE A FREE BOTTLE OF RPM TO THE BEST PICTURE OF AN RPM STICKER PLACED IN THE FUNNIEST OR MOST UNUSUAL PLACE!

SO HOW DO YOU GET A FREE STICKER?

- JUST E-MAIL US AT WWW.APPNUT.COM
- INCLUDED IN ALL SAMPLE REQUESTS AT WWW.APPNUT.COM
- INCLUDED IN ALL ONLINE ORDERS AT OUR SITE.

WE'LL ALSO BE DISTRIBUTING THEM AT TRADE SHOWS, DEMOS AND OTHER EVENTS, SO COME SEE US![/SIZE]

Pictures will be judged each month by the AN staff and announced in this thread.

I can't wait to see some of these...:D:icon_lol:

A very cool promo! This is going to be a ton of fun-Let's see how many international pics we can get. How far can the RPM sticker travel???

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I put an RPM sticker on both dogs- they got kinda pissed, LOL

most creative place I have put one so far is on a couple of the "Race Traffic" signs leading up to Lowe's Motor Speedway- I guess I need to work on my creativity :D

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
im in for this...now i just need to get my hands on a sticker!!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll have to get someone to photoshop it onto the tail of an F-15. Someone might do this and say they have a friend in the air force, got to watch out for this kind of thing though.

surive123

surive123

Awards
What the heck!

I asked for samples a few weeks ago and just received them....WITH NO STICKERS!!!!

:( :(

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What the heck!

I asked for samples a few weeks ago and just received them....WITH NO STICKERS!!!!

:( :(
Well, the stickers ARE a new thing.

Anyways, e-mail and ASK FOR SOME!!!

Great idea, Don. AN stickers all over the place :)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great idea! :thumbsup:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Im planning to do something like "flat stanley". yall know what that is?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I had to write my own version of that story way back in grade school!

I let him drift out to sea on a surfboard...
you gave away a surfboard to the water gods? Man thats some serious money you dropped. I sent mine around the world and had to have pictures taken as well as write a story.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Has the Drive been shipped from the naming contest?

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you gave away a surfboard to the water gods? Man thats some serious money you dropped. I sent mine around the world and had to have pictures taken as well as write a story.
I did the same exact thing! I hated the whole assignment so I thought of some way to get rid of him. I didn't give away the surfboard - I got one of those disposable waterproof cameras and tied a rope to my board's leash. Then paddled way out, propped Stanley (had him laminated)up on the board using a chunk of wax, gave the board a push and snapped shots progressively as he drifted. When I had enough pics, I pulled the rope back in and I was set.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I actually have 2 of the stickers upstairs right now, but I cannot think of something creative yet. It will come to me

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
I have some great places to put these stickers onto.

alysonAppNut

Awards
keep PMing me at for stickers! i sent out over 100 this week so we should definitely start seeing some pictures!!

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Just got mine have to look for a good spot to put them!