The ABCs...

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Ain't exactly a promo, but it's a great way to get out, lift some iron, share a meal and have a good time, Animal style. ABCs stand for Animal Barbell Club and there's a big one tomorrow, 12/6/08 at 1pm and it's the year end event for the NJ chapter.

This is an open invite for anyone remotely close to East Rutherford, NJ... Stop by and lift with IFBB pros Evan "Ox" Centopani, Vinny Galanti, and the rest of the Animal Crew.

If your're interested, pop in here and say so: Jersey Animals - the F O R V M

For more details, including gym info: Myspace.com Blogs - Year End Jersey ABC Event Tomorrow - AnimalPak.com MySpace Blog

Peace.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
I am so there! Looking forward to this one U-rep.

Hg

G Diesel

G Diesel

Awards
You know I'm gonna come out and represent... I live for the ABCs. Should be a memorable one tomorrow. Peace, G

Big Wides

Big Wides

Awards
I'll be there as well at the Jersey one.....these are great events to train at, learn new things, meet great people and train with the best

naturalguy

naturalguy

Universal Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
This may be our biggest event to date aside from our National event held at the Arnold.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Damn what a line up for that ABC... if I didn't have finals I would be there!

naturalguy

naturalguy

Universal Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
Damn what a line up for that ABC... if I didn't have finals I would be there!
It was an amazing turnout and we had a host of champions in the building. From IFBB Pros to top amateurs to some very young, hungry lions.

The seminar and food afterward was great.

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
It was an amazing turnout and we had a host of champions in the building. From IFBB Pros to top amateurs to some very young, hungry lions.

The seminar and food afterward was great.
Food...? What...? Where...? Hell of a turnout for that one!!! 78 strong!!! That's a lot of Animals movin' a lot of weight!!!:thumbsup:

G Diesel

G Diesel

Awards
The Jersey ABC at Strong & Shapely was an amazing event, a highly motivating experience for anyone dedicated to this lifestyle. I'm glad I was there and had a chance to take part... We're wrapping up the first full year of the ABCs and it is already becoming a huge movement. Scary, cuz we're just getting started. Peace, G

joeyamma

joeyamma

Awards
  • Established
it looked like an awesome session last weekend.
the ABC's are definitely growing.

ABC this Saturday 12/13 at 3pm in Yorkville, OH (near Pittsburgh, PA and Wheeling, WV) at THE HOUSE's gym...

"(The Body Shop Health and Fitness, or as you guys all know, it's House's gym...lol) for our first "official" Ohio Valley Chapter ABC,
a tri-state event for those in OH, WV, and PA"

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=21381

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
The Jersey ABC at Strong & Shapely was an amazing event, a highly motivating experience for anyone dedicated to this lifestyle. I'm glad I was there and had a chance to take part... We're wrapping up the first full year of the ABCs and it is already becoming a huge movement. Scary, cuz we're just getting started. Peace, G
The ABC's are something that I'm very proud to be a part of, and have watched the Seattle chapter continue to grow, and look for an even larger New Year!!!

King Con

Awards
  • Established
it looked like an awesome session last weekend.
the ABC's are definitely growing.

ABC this Saturday 12/13 at 3pm in Yorkville, OH (near Pittsburgh, PA and Wheeling, WV) at THE HOUSE's gym...

"(The Body Shop Health and Fitness, or as you guys all know, it's House's gym...lol) for our first "official" Ohio Valley Chapter ABC,
a tri-state event for those in OH, WV, and PA"

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=21381
That gym is bad ass. It's got a great atmosphere. Hate I can't make that one...

Hold it down for me though Joe.

joeyamma

joeyamma

Awards
  • Established
That gym is bad ass. It's got a great atmosphere. Hate I can't make that one...
Hold it down for me though Joe.
no doubt bro.
did you see that broc is making the journey back to yorkville? :thumbsup:

surive123

surive123

Awards
This is so kick ass.

We gotta organize one in Naperville, IL

:D

King Con

Awards
  • Established
no doubt bro.
did you see that broc is making the journey back to yorkville? :thumbsup:
I saw that. I know he will hold it down with you and Shaff. Squat and bench contests...

Of course yall wait till me and E aren't there :rolleyes: I know Big C and Broc will put in that work though.

joeyamma

joeyamma

Awards
  • Established
I saw that. I know he will hold it down with you and Shaff. Squat and bench contests...

Of course yall wait till me and E aren't there :rolleyes: I know Big C and Broc will put in that work though.
haha

o snap, it's ON at the arnold!!! :thumbsup: