Merry Christmas from Applied Nutriceuticals!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
[size=+2]As a way of saying thank you to our loyal fan following and continued support [size=+5]Applied Nutriceuticals[/size] wishes everyone a Merry Christmas with this spectacular deal on the Ultimate Anabolic Stack.[/size]

[size=+2]If you have always wanted to try DRIVE or RPM, but thought 110 cap bottles were not enough this is your big chance to strike gold. Your getting a great deal on the OVERDRIVE 240 cap bottle of DRIVE and the BIG BLOCK 240 cap bottle of RPM...whats even better...Free shipping is included with your purchase.[/size]

[size=+2]So the only thing left to ask is what are you waiting for? Jump on this deal ASAP and don't miss out. This spectacular holiday special is for a limited time only and while supplies last so don't get left out in the cold...Get your order in so you have the ultimate Christmas Gift under your tree.[/size]

[size=+2]We at Applied Nutriceuticals wish everyone a happy and safe holidays.[/size] [size=+5]Merry[/size] [size=+5]Christmas!!![/size]

Cheers! :)

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
That's a really great deal. People are going to be jacked for the new year.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
What a stocking stuffer!
If I had a big bottle of RPM I would definitely decorate my whole house and shovel the whole neighborhoods sidewalks....

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good deal Sam!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AWESOME OPPORTUNITY!!! :thumbsup: Take advantage of it while you CAN!!!

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
:think: <---Me thinking that I really shouldn't, but man don't I want toooooooo

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
man, I really had not thoguht of buying anything but this deal is too good. Is that at the AN website?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh, I know it is on a short time period, can you tell me how long the deal will run?

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Oh, I know it is on a short time period, can you tell me how long the deal will run?
As far as I know...through the end of the month, or as long as products are in stock. Its first come, first serve.

Cheers!:cheers:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks for the clarification.

I might have to do this

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
man, I really had not thoguht of buying anything but this deal is too good. Is that at the AN website?
Yes, it is on the AN site. And reiterating, until the end of December or as long as stocks lasts (whichever comes first).

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
damn you AN, you make a deal like this and force my hand. Just ordered it, with overnight mail. Cant wait for shipping info.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
quick question:

how would you dose it? I weigh around 195-196. I have gone as high as 5 rpm pre workout previously, which is intense to say the least.

Any help would be much appreciated

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes, it is on the AN site. And reiterating, until the end of December or as long as stocks lasts (whichever comes first).
Free Shipping! He said Free Shipping - all the way to NZ/Australia! :thumbsup: Didn't he?

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
quick question:

how would you dose it? I weigh around 195-196. I have gone as high as 5 rpm pre workout previously, which is intense to say the least.

upcap 4 of the fkers, mix them in a small glass of water and try not to gag when you knock it back.

Trust me, within 30min you'll have left orbit :nutkick:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
RPM and Drive Dosage/Timing Schedule for Reaper329

quick question:

RPM
Resistance Training Days
Dose - 2-3 caps 60-80 minutes pre-resistance training (I would start with 2 caps to assess tolerance, and then go to 3 caps if ok)
Non-Resistance Training Days
Dose - 1-2 caps once daily (most often dosed first thing in the morning, but whenever you like, really; and this is OPTIONAL).

Drive
Resistance Training Days
Dose 1 - 3 caps first thing in the morning
Dose 2 - 3 caps 60-80 minutes pre-resistance training (i.e. with RPM dose)
Dose 2 - 3 caps 6-8 hours after Dose 1

Brad2131

Awards
will i get more energy/pumped from RPM if i were to mix them into a shake vs just pop the pills?

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
will i get more energy/pumped from RPM if i were to mix them into a shake vs just pop the pills?
it hits you harder and faster if you uncap and down the powder. Tastes like it looks unfortunately, but that shouldn't hinder the dedicated

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Free Shipping! He said Free Shipping - all the way to NZ/Australia! :thumbsup: Didn't he?
It's free domestic shipping (i.e. in the States) only, Nick.

Not really. And not what I would recommend (the taste is just foul). As for energy, I will reiterate that you will NOT get jittery, 'stimulant effect like' energy from RPM (as people keep expecting), but a SMOOTH energy (and it happens regardless of whether you dose them capped or uncapped). As for being "pumped", this would depend on how you're training.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AWESOME deal, AN!

Merry Christmas as well to AN, Sean, and Rosie! :D

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
sick deal I am hoping on this fo sho....thanks AN

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AWESOME deal, AN!

Happy Christmas to you too, John :) (Just wish I could be spending mine WITH Sean!)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I should have mine today, I am thrilled

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
AWESOME deal, AN!

Merry Christmas right back at you bro. Hope it is a fantastic holidays for you. The best Christmas gift will be Florida Kicking some ass though and winning the National Championship. Go Tim Tebow and go Gators!:thumbsup:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
RPM
Resistance Training Days
Dose - 2-3 caps 60-80 minutes pre-resistance training (I would start with 2 caps to assess tolerance, and then go to 3 caps if ok)
Dose - 1-2 caps once daily (most often dosed first thing in the morning, but whenever you like, really; and this is OPTIONAL).

Drive
Resistance Training Days
Dose 2 - 3 caps 60-80 minutes pre-resistance training (i.e. with RPM dose)
Dose 2 - 3 caps 6-8 hours after Dose 1
much appreciated, it is being delivered today (I jumped the gun yesterday). So I start the cycle tomorrow :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
much appreciated, it is being delivered today (I jumped the gun yesterday). So I start the cycle tomorrow :)
No worries. Got to have you doing it RIGHT :D

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Merry Christmas right back at you bro. Hope it is a fantastic holidays for you. The best Christmas gift will be Florida Kicking some ass though and winning the National Championship. Go Tim Tebow and go Gators!:thumbsup:

UF stomping OU in the ground will actually be a nice 30th B-day present for me! :D

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
UF stomping OU in the ground will actually be a nice 30th B-day present for me! :D
Well then I wish you an early Merry Christmas and Birthday for that matter. :)

Cheers to ya brutha man!:cheers:

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Bumping just because I feel like it. LOL. :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
PhantomReaper Anabolics 14
match General Chat 9
thebigt Iron Legion 6
thebigt Alpha Gainz 2
thebigt Iconic Formulations 0