Molecular Nutrition: Tell us why you want Lipid Stabil and win! (New Product)

cal62887

cal62887

Awards
  • Established

► Tell us why you want a bottle of Lipid Stabil.

2 deserving responses will be selected.

● Deadline will be in 1 to 2 weeks.
● 2 winners will be chosen.
● 1 bottle of Lipid Stabil will be given out to each winner.

Tell me about Lipid Stabil!

Lipid Stabil™
Cholesterol Support - ON STEROIDS!

Don’t take chances with your cholesterol! Designed by William Llewellyn specifically for the enhanced athlete, Lipid Stabil is a comprehensive and targeted cholesterol support formula. It contains a full array of natural ingredients that help maintain healthy levels of total cholesterol, HDL (good) cholesterol, LDL (bad) cholesterol, and triglycerides. This clinical formula is also high in antioxidants, to help reduce homocysteine, LDL oxidation, and the formation of arterial plaque. With a large body of clinical research backing its individual ingredients, Lipid Stabilis the most complete daily supplement available for supporting cholesterol and heart-health!*

A Full Spectrum Heart-Health Formula Designed to Support:

● Reduced Cholesterol Absorption
● Increased HDL (good) Cholesterol
● Reduced LDL & Triglycerides
● Reduced Plaque Formation
● Reduced Homocysteine
● An Overall Healthy Lipid Profile

More Information on Lipid Stabil.

Get those responses in guys!​

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I love that this is a once a day product, have to love the simplicity there. Good Luck to all the guys entering....

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
High Cholesterol runs in my family. In particular, my Mom has been combating it for years. I have been doing what I can for her; coaching her eating habits (increasing her vegetable and healthy fat intake, drastically lowering her sugar and sat fat intake) and encouraging her to exercise (she has begun a low level resistance routine and powerwalks regularly).
However, due to some hormonal issues, it continues to be an uphill battle for her. The additional help that a bottle of Lipid Stabil might offer would be appreciated, by me and her. :)

LionKingGod

LionKingGod

Awards
Why I Want Lipid Stabil!

I want lipid stabil because of the anti oxidents in their, the resveratrol, the polyphenol green tea extracts. all things great for the skin, age, and you cannot go wrong with in taking them

As people try to gain weight, and build muscle they eat alot of calories, sometimes at the expense of our internal systems, and this helping get rid of cholesterol, what could be betteR? seems like a product anyone could take ,and would be happy to take, not just body builders. Duh! I eat alot of clean good food, with an occasional cheat meal. I make sure to get alot of anti oxidents, but the More the Better in this Greed.

So in conclusion. I want this simply for my own desire of benefiting my body, period lol, I do not know what else to say.

cal62887

cal62887

Awards
  • Established
High Cholesterol runs in my family. In particular, my Mom has been combating it for years. I have been doing what I can for her; coaching her eating habits (increasing her vegetable and healthy fat intake, drastically lowering her sugar and sat fat intake) and encouraging her to exercise (she has begun a low level resistance routine and powerwalks regularly).
However, due to some hormonal issues, it continues to be an uphill battle for her. The additional help that a bottle of Lipid Stabil might offer would be appreciated, by me and her. :)
Nice... thinking of the family :d

I want lipid stabil because of the anti oxidents in their, the resveratrol, the polyphenol green tea extracts. all things great for the skin, age, and you cannot go wrong with in taking them

As people try to gain weight, and build muscle they eat alot of calories, sometimes at the expense of our internal systems, and this helping get rid of cholesterol, what could be betteR? seems like a product anyone could take ,and would be happy to take, not just body builders. Duh! I eat alot of clean good food, with an occasional cheat meal. I make sure to get alot of anti oxidents, but the More the Better in this Greed.

So in conclusion. I want this simply for my own desire of benefiting my body, period lol, I do not know what else to say.
Short and sweet response. To the point.

thanks for the posts guys.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
I'm VERY interested in this as I've ran PH's in the past, and will likely run Lipid Stabil alongside my next XF cycle as AA cant be too healthy on the blood lipid profiles (especially once you've already ran 3 cycles of it in the last 3 yrs as I have, and are stocked up on the bulk powder!)

Anyway, Ive seen this for as little as 18$ so you can bet I'll be buying a couple bottles in addition to entering this contest.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Point blank my HDL is very low 35 (want above 40) my LDL is at 92 needs to be under 80.
I have a total cholesterol level of 210 mg/dL and I need to get under 200. My triglycerides are at 160 not bad but should be under 150.
Also in March I am getting my levels tested again so if on this product I can do some before and afters for blood work.

tattoopierced1

my total cholesterol is 230 no matter how clean i eat.. would love to give this a try to see if it helps.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Well i would be delighted to try this, as i have had a pretty heavy year as regards pro hormone and steroid use goes, and it would be very interesting to see what kind of effect this would have on my bad cholesterol, total cholesterol of 221, and ldl is 90, Looks like a solid product too.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
i want lipid stabil because im a fat bastard, i just turned 30 and i have another cholesterol checkup this week with the military because i read a tad high a few months back

plus im ****ing awesome cal and if u know whats good for ya you'll pick me :D

lol on last part but yeah im ****ing awesome

cal62887

cal62887

Awards
  • Established
i want lipid stabil because im a fat bastard, i just turned 30 and i have another cholesterol checkup this week with the military because i read a tad high a few months back

plus im ****ing awesome cal and if u know whats good for ya you'll pick me :D

lol on last part but yeah im ****ing awesome
lol !! :D

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I will put in an application for my dad. My dad is 50 years old and has high cholesterol. He eats the bowl of cherios everyday to help lower it and that whole thing as well as physical activity. My dad just became a member on Anabolicminds (50goingstrong)as well so im sure he would gladly give his input.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To have healthy cholesterol levels of course...I think mine are decently healthy from the last eight weeks of doing basically all healthy foods...probably would use it after the Feb 1st contest because Ill probably eat some favorite meals like Pizza and ice cream and donuts and pies for a week after.(not overdoing but if I'm hungry for it..yeah) then go back on a another type diet...

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
obviously like everyone else to help with cholest issues. Runs in my family and my dad has suffered 2 heart attacks with it. I eat a bunch of eggs and my mom is always worried about stuff like that, because of the high cholest content..so I feel like taking this would not only be benficial to me but might help sell it to her and the rest of my fam :)

annnnd to help ith my weekend carb ups cuz i plan on eating a buncha crazy food haha

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
To have healthy cholesterol levels of course...I think mine are decently healthy from the last eight weeks of doing basically all healthy foods...probably would use it after the Feb 1st contest because Ill probably eat some favorite meals like Pizza and ice cream and donuts and pies for a week after.(not overdoing but if I'm hungry for it..yeah) then go back on a another type diet...

John I am surprised you would eat such things. JK.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I have one question about the toco in this...

Am i reading that correct for this containing the alpha, the better quarter of the E vitamin?

EDIT:nvm, i thought i spotted the delta toco, but then i realized it was distributed at the Alpha toco

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Because (A) it's free and (B) I'm a supp junkie. LOL

Anway - I want to use L.S. because of the high anti-oxidant levels and no "risky" ingredients like red yeast rice or NAC. I'd use it after my next PH cycle as my cholesterol is normally very good (about 100 total and near 1:1 good to bad ratio) but after an oral PH cycle it's of course higher than I'd like.

I've also, believe it or not, ever taken an M.N. supplement.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
also i might give this to my mom whose hip hurts too bad to exercise(so she says) I have taught her some about nutrition. high cholesterol and blood pressure.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah...btw:

I would like to use this because it is going to be dirt cheap and 100% effective, hmmmmmm, hint, hint????

Hey, at least I have a reason, eh...:run:

cal62887

cal62887

Awards
  • Established
lol

I'm liking 'em. It's gonna be hard to pick among all you guys with bad cholesterol and who eat like crap :p

I kid, I kid.

DBee

DBee

Awards
I think we will be picking two applicants sometime this weekend! So keep an eye on this thread!

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
DAMM i hope im in with a chance, im fed up of mega dosing policasanol, on its own its only slightly altered my bad cholesterol, the phytosterol complex is what i think will make this special, along with the other supps, would love to give this a blast, Russian

DBee

DBee

Awards
Wow this going to be a hard choice, winners will be picked this Friday the 12th!

BigMfer

BigMfer

Awards
  • Established
Because my Cholesterol is 338! Good was 58, do the math on my bad. Let's see how good it is! Pick me and I can do before and after test results.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
I will be conducting pre and post blood panels for an upcoming cycle so if you really want to know how effective it is the proof will be in the numbers.

Wanderlei

Wanderlei

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That's a risky proposition as it's difficult to control tester's variables so they could do something to skew results. But if the numbers that come back are good then it's also pretty good advertising. But it appears that the ersatz is going to run Dienedrone or perhaps another AMS product so I don't think they are that 'toxic' to begin with.

cal62887

cal62887

Awards
  • Established
WINNERS

-Outsidebacker
&
-Russianstar

Please send me your Addy

Winners were extremely hard to choose for this. Everyone in this thread could have been chosen and has proven that everyone in here deserves it. Hopefully OB can have good standings with the military after he fixes his cholesterol levels, and Russian can stop overdosing on policasanol :p

Thank you again for EVERYONE who posted in this thread. Molecular Nutrition appreciates it.​

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
WINNERS

-Outsidebacker
&
-Russianstar

Please send me your Addy

Winners were extremely hard to choose for this. Everyone in this thread could have been chosen and has proven that everyone in here deserves it. Hopefully OB can have good standings with the military after he fixes his cholesterol levels, and Russian can stop overdosing on policasanol :p

Thank you again for EVERYONE who posted in this thread. Molecular Nutrition appreciates it.​
Thankyou very much guys, looks like an awesome product, il get full blood works done before and after, so hopefully we will really be able to do this justice, THANKYOU AGAIN RUSSIAN :thumbsup:

DBee

DBee

Awards
Congrats guys and thanks for everyone else who participated!

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
lol,

message sent i rescheduled my tests for this week since i have to fast for 12 hrs and last week wasnt feasable. monday morning ill schedule to have the blood work and post result in my log as well as body stats for everyone

cal62887

cal62887

Awards
  • Established
lol,

message sent i rescheduled my tests for this week since i have to fast for 12 hrs and last week wasnt feasable. monday morning ill schedule to have the blood work and post result in my log as well as body stats for everyone
Good stuff.

We just submitted the Addys so hopefully they're sent out soon to you.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Ok i had the blood work done this morning

ill call tomm and get the results and post them up in the starting of the log and then try to get another done in 30 days. if not ill do an at home test

i fasted for 12 hrs and had it done first thing this morning

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
got my bloodwork back today

not good ill post up log tonight

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
you want it here and bb.com or just here?

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Any news on when these were sent out?

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
i got mine yesterday logs on both sites this evening

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Okay cool. I'm glad they finally went out. Give it a few days Russian :)

russianstar

Awards
  • Established

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Still no sign....hope its not lost.