• AMCHizzle

0 0%
  • LAX2173

0 0%
  • AZstina

0 0%
  • xStevenx

0 0%

!*The Designs are Submitted, Now you guys VOTE!!!

1. Registered User
    Answers

!*The Designs are Submitted, Now you guys VOTE!!!

For some reason the Poll didnt take Xquisite desgins so if you want to vote for him please say so in the thread ill tally the votes along side and update during the thread

There's some serious talent here that submitted some great work now its time to vote the winner gets some serious Props

here is the thread
    Applied Nutriceuticals ~* Design and WIN!*~ $$ CASH $$, PRODUCT and Apparel*** - Bodybuilding.com Forums

Here are the contestants with thier entries

The contestants are from Both BB.com and AM.com I hope Im not breaking any rules posting BB links they are merely Links to entry not a advertisement fo the board

Poll will close DEC 7th all votes are public to stop the cheaters Vote for th person u think did the best

SeanF76
    Bodybuilding.com Forums - View Single Post - Applied Nutriceuticals ~* Design and WIN!*~ $$ CASH $$, PRODUCT and Apparel***

AMchizzle
    Bodybuilding.com Forums - View Single Post - Applied Nutriceuticals ~* Design and WIN!*~ $$ CASH $$, PRODUCT and Apparel***

LAX2173

XquisiteDesigns

Azstina

AJK0519

Abizzle

Blondepirate10

xstevenx

AM.com

Orangepeel
    Applied Nutriceuticals ~* Design and WIN!*~ $$ CASH $$, PRODUCT and Apparel***

Riskerz

toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

2. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  3. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

For me it was the motto. I like seeing App and Nut highlited in orange better
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

With just a little bit more of the skyline visible, less black blob in front.

I would buy 4 of them.
  5. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

I wanted to add that blondepirate10's ideas were all sweet and with some polishing would be awesome
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Answers

shut up and train? That's on an animal shirt. better check for copyright sh*t
    SFW and GFH
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks for the votes guys!!!

You should delete 1,2 and 3 from my entries haha. they're horrible.

I'm not sure who to vote for, I kinda like Abizzle's 2nd one
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Answers

I vote the bottom one - the only thing I would add is to make the ends of the fireballs red or orange. It would contrast really well with the design. This shirt would look good in several colors also
    Quote Originally Posted by Orangepeel View Post

9. Registered User
    Answers

i had to add an update for some reasson xquisite designs addition to the polls didnt take when i copy and pasted names so if u want to vote for him place ur vote in thread ill tally it manually and make sure that folks dont vote for 2 people
  10. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    shut up and train? That's on an animal shirt. better check for copyright sh*t
    Ah go figure, that's probably why I like it lol. I knew it sounded familiar
  11. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

AJK0519 stuff was my favorite I like All of his stuff overall... orange peel just about tied, had a couple good ones along with some not so great ones
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Ah go figure, that's probably why I like it lol. I knew it sounded familiar
    yep. they have two versions. shut up and train and shut the f*ck up and train I think.
    SFW and GFH
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

yep. they have two versions. shut up and train and shut the f*ck up and train I think.
    yup, i've been wanting the second one, but they usually sell them as soon as they get them in from what I've heard.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Answers

That is the main reason why I can not give m blessing on that design. Not that it is bad, but the motto is not original.

Besides...I rock the Shut the F*ck Up and Train T-shirt myself from time to time...lol.

Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    That is the main reason why I can not give m blessing on that design. Not that it is bad, but the motto is not original.

Besides...I rock the Shut the F*ck Up and Train T-shirt myself from time to time...lol.

Cheers!
    honestly I want to vote for ajk, but since that motto was taken, the second motto he posted was taken (can't post by who its a source), and the skull design was made by someone else - It makes me wonder what else was. I like his designs no doubt but originality, and creativity, come before looks to me, and I kinda like Abizzle's second entry.

PS - I just checked at BB.com - WOW...I'm getting my @ss kicked!!! Haha there's toooooooooooooo many of them!
  16. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Some good design work, just too busy/cluttered for me.. Woulda liked to see some more simple designs.
  17. Registered User
    Answers

i like all the imput on both sides thus far guys thanks
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Answers

I voted orange peel for the originality, AJK0519's stuff looked good but seemed too close to universal and the generic look of skulls and want not.

Id like to see some color, metallics or texture to orangepeels designs!! GReat job everyone some very impressive designs.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

only 25 votes !?!?!?
  20. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

Vote retraction by steveo; I'm switching to Orangepeel
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Vote retraction by steveo; I'm switching to Orangepeel
    haha thanks bro, I had to pimp myself out on bb.com a little. There's more votes over their for one guy than our entire poll!?!?

PS. you get any updates on the I-force stuff?
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Ajk0519
    Think training's hard,. try losing!
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  160 lbs.
    Answers

AJK's skull one and the one similar to it w/o the skull are the shiiit. i'd buy 100 of them.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Orange Peel! it came close though, i really liked the ones from AJK0519 too
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

i voted for orange, i fee like ive seen all of AJ's shirts designs before

edit- i really really really like the skull one aj had tho
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Burthizzl View Post
    AJK's skull one and the one similar to it w/o the skull are the shiiit. i'd buy 100 of them.
    100 shirts... well ill bid 101 bob.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Bumppppppppppp
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Answers

A skull is a dead persons severed head... take away the skin, muscles and other tissue, you get a skull Why the fk do people glorify that on clothing?!?! OOHHH YEAHHH SKULLS ROCK THEYRE BADASSS, IM DANGEROUS>>>>...lol. ORangepeel FTW.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

hahaha thanks man, but i got rocked! nobody's voting here on AM? and BB.COM has more votes for one guy than our entire poll.

I should probably give a concession speech, but instead I b!tch voted for myself to see if I can hit 20 lol!

EDIT: maybe I should put a new thread up in the promo forum and tittle it FREE PRODUCTS, and have a link to this thread, wonder if people would actually vote hahah.
  30. Registered User
    Answers

OrangePeel got some new designs, but I voted for Riskerz.
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Last Day !!!
  32. Registered User
    Answers

last chance to get your votes in
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    last chance to get your votes in
    Weres all the votes from the AN peeps?
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Orangepeel View Post
    Weres all the votes from the AN peeps?
    Maybe its a conflict?
  35. Registered User
    Answers

i chose not to vote, i had 3 favorite designers and although we can only select 1 winner, i personally will offer goodies for the services of my other faves
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-13-2007, 02:33 PM
  2. OK submitted
    By rugger48 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-10-2007, 10:51 PM
  3. Tattoo designs
    By James in forum General Chat
    Replies: 26