Welcome Our New Representative: Blackjack!!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
USP Labs is proud to welcome Blackjack as our newest representative! Everybody give Matt a warm welcome!

:clap2:

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Congrats bro, representing a great company:thumbsup:

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the warm welcomes guys, I am extremely excited about what USP has delivered and will continue to deliver to the supplement industry.

This company has always been WAY out front in terms of innovation in my opinion, just glad I now get a chance to be a part of it.
:run:

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
whats up buddy!!!!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the warm welcomes guys, I am extremely excited about what USP has delivered and will continue to deliver to the supplement industry.

This company has always been WAY out front in terms of innovation in my opinion, just glad I now get a chance to be a part of it...
A resounding welcome to you, bud! :thumbsup:

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established

This company has always been WAY out front in terms of innovation in my opinion, just glad I now get a chance to be a part of it.
:run:

congrats man!!!!:thumbsup:

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
USP is doing big things!!!

Seeing lots of familiar faces here at AM still....encouraging :) Its been a while...but I am glad to be back!

Hill

Awards
USP Labs is proud to welcome Blackjack as our newest representative! Everybody give Matt a warm welcome!

:clap2:
welcome matt welcome me to tha boards im just gettin started how long you been on tha board holla at me hellahillthabigmonster im a natrual bodybuilder i been bodybuilding for about 2 years and everbody at my gym think im on gear so i anit gotta explain tha rest where ya from