1-Andro & Arom-X Log Opportunity!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

1-Andro & Arom-X Log Opportunity!

Advanced Muscle Science

1-Androsterone

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Ultimate muscle-building agent

Remember when Prohormones worked as advertised without harsh side effects or dangers? Advanced Muscle Science (AMS) revives those days with the groundbreaking product 1-Androsterone! This product has many of the same beneficial effects that the now banned products 1-Androstendiol and 1-Test did. In fact, due to its unique legal formulation 1-ANDROSTERONE will give you even better results, because we have learned a few things since the original “andro” prohormones were on the market

The most common benefits include the following:

* Non-Toxic (unlike virtually every “methyl” prohormone on the market)
    * Orally Active Compound
    * Extremely Potent
    * Completely Non-Aromatizable to Estrogen
    * Naturally Occurring

1-Androsterone converts at a high rate to 1-Testosterone and will give you similar strength and size increases to other products such as the old 1-Andro or 1-Test products that were on the market before they were banned. Old 1-Andro products were known for their high conversion rate and for being truly orally active. Those products also converted to 1-tesosterone (which is an isomer of testosterone) and were found in research to be 700% more anabolic (muscle building) than standard testosterone. Early user feedback reported lean mass and strength gains without much, if any, corresponding water gains. To sum it up, they have reduced estrogenic and increased androgenic activity. This allowed for increases in strength and aggression, reduction of body-fat and a leaner look to the physique.

Now, through a new and different legal formulation 1-Androsterone provides the similar results! Not a liver toxic methyl prohormone, 1-Androsterone combines the safest and most advanced delivery method available in a prohormone product to deliver better results than the older products. 1-Androsterone will improve upon what was an already high conversion rate to its target hormone, 1-Testosterone. Once again, like the older products, 1-Androsterone cannot convert to estrogen or DHT, so gyno and hair loss are not a concern. If you are looking to relive the benefits of the older products with a safe and effective legal prohormone product, look to 1-Androsterone to provide the horsepower for your next cycle of six to eight weeks. It is best stacked with our other legal and effective superstar, 4-AD on cycle to keep up your libido and increase your gains. Finally, stack them both with Arom-X to boost your natural production off cycle and complete your AMS Hormone Regulation kit.

------------------------------------------------------------

Arom-X

AROM-X is the best off cycle legal estrogen management and natural testosterone production product on the market. This dual focus is highly desirable when combined with 1-Androsterone and 4-AD both during and after a cycle. Complete your hormone regulation kit with AROM-X.

The proprietary formulation of ingredients in the amazing new product Arom-X include:

3a-Hydroxyetioallocholan Ethyl Ester

3a-Hydroxyetioallocholan Ethyl Ester is a brand new and magnificent anti-aromatase that is also a libido booster. Other benefits include an increase in focus as well as an increase in aggression. This is a perfect companion and balance to ATD.

1,4,6 etioallocholan-dione (ATD)

ATD is a powerful inhibitor of the aromatase enzyme, and as such, it reduces the production of estrogen in the body. In males, this results in a concomitant increase in testosterone production.

ATD can be used two ways. By itself to raise endogenous levels of testosterone production (most useful after discontinuation of suppressive hormonal products) and it can be used simultaneously with aromatizing steroids to minimize estrogenic side effects. ATD is extremely strong and it is overused in many other products (not Arom-X!), which can cause a rebound of the aromatase enzyme and a possible decrease in libido. While it is a very effective anti-estrogen compound, it is definitely a situation of “more is not better”.

The unique combination and formulation of the legal and naturally occurring compounds in Arom-X make it the leader in today’s marketplace

Attached Images
    Attached Images Attached Images   

2. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

The rules of this log are as follows:

1) You must be an active poster here on AM that is willing to give us a dedicated and detailed log.
    2) You must not be running any other sponsored logs( SOME EXCEPTIONS..if itdoes'nt conflict).
    3) There needs to be a minimun of 4-5 updates weekly in your log.
    4) Before and after pics would be a plus.

Ok guys I need the usual stuff, please be as detailed as possible. We will choose 3 loggers. Thanks:

Name:

Sex:

Height:

Weight:

Bodytype:

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Current supplements (exact brand/product name):

Current Daily water intake:

Short Term Goal:

Long Term Goal:

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):

Current / Progress Photos:

Can you post “before” and “after” photos (yes or no):

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review immediately upon receiving the product and my log / review will last at least 40 days including a final review of the product.
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.

Thumbs up

3 -lucky people will enjoy this product,both as a p.h and as a pheramone!
    board supporter
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Sex:male
    height:5-10
    weight:230

Current Physique description:between an EndoMorph and a Mesomorph

Current Workout/training experience:5 times a week, chest/tricep, back/bicep, shoulders/traps, legs. Cardio 3-4 times a week. I have been working out faithfully for 3 years, and have been working out on and off since college.

Current Diet (Overview / Calories) :Ive been bad lately, i havent really had my diet in order (hollidays)

Goals for this log:Increase Lean Muscle, Improve Endurance & Strength

Supplement history:I have done superdrol, halodrol, ergopharm 1-ad, and 4-ad, jungle warfare, massfx, superdrol NG, methyl stack

Water intake:about a gallon a day

Product reviews(with pictures):
    superdrol ng
    (discountanabolics)

methyl stack
    (discountanabolics)
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.

Firstly this is a great oppurtunity to try some good products, and to see how well they work, ive used the original 1-ad, and have been thinking about buying this for a while, was going to stay all natty, but now ive seen this, i am too tempted to not apply.

Name: Levi Sharko

Sex: Male

Height: 6,2

Weight: 209lb

Bodytype: Mesomorph

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):

I have 12 years in total training for sports etc, I have been training for a more aesthetic appearance for 4 years, i have 5 years experience working as a personal trainer, 2 years as a professional fitness model in Russia, I worked as a rep for a bodybuilding company called activita a polish company, And i have a diploma in sports science, physical education, and diet and nutrition. I have recently moved to the uk, where i am looking for work as a fitness model. I have written articles on pro hormones and steroids for my sports exams also.I think you should choose me because i feel i can get a lot out of these products, my diet and training are just right for me, if you value an honest opinion, and a dedicated log, please look no further..

Well at the moment i am in between my DC style training period wich will last 8 weeks, and my last training protocol, wich was a cycle of 3 weeks of 5 sets of an increasing weight, for example, Bench press, 280lb x 10, 310lb x 8, 340 lb x 6 370lb x 4, 400 lb x 2, And roughly 3 exercises for each muscle group ,and 1 week of 10 second reps 5 sets on each exercise and roughly 2 exercises for each muscle group, However i will be starting DC style training in a 7 days.

I start 3 days of the week with fasted cardio lasting 10-20 mins, could be a jog, or some sprint training, every friday night i try to play soccer for about 90 minutes, and 3 nights a week i do 10 minutes of cardio before i go to sleep, This is my current schedule and it works great for me.

I am currently about half way through a sposored log from Palo alto, running Anabolic edge, leviathan r, and incarnate, apart from these super supps, im taking 7 grams of fish oils per day, an extra 5 grams of super cissus, and 5 grams of vitamin c.

2 gallons

Short Term Goal:

Break all my PR's, and increase my lbm by about 5 lbs, while having no increase in fat.

Long Term Goal:

I want to eventualy enter the european fitness championships, and then the world, but i have things to work on aestheticaly first, also i would like to bench press 200 kilograms, and deadlift 300.

NONE!!!

NO XPLODE
    SMASH
    Xtend
    Purple wrath
    Endothil
    Creatine mono, kre alkalyn, CEE
    Ecdysterone injectable
    Deca durabolin
    Epistane
    1-ad
    M-drol
    Dianabol
    H-drol
    Trione Transdermal
    11-OXO
    11-OXO and Ashwaghanda transdermal
    1-carboxy
    Super cissus
    Anabolic pump
    P-slin
    Lg sciences Slin
    Psarm
    Beta alanine
    Anabolic edge
    Leviathin r
    Incarnate
    Norateen heavyweight
    nitrobolan
    And loads and loads of others.

Current... RUSSIANS PALO ALTO, LEVIATHAN ,ANABOLIC EDGE, INCARNATE,Phase 2 sponsored!!

RUSSIANS SPECIAL SUPRISE SUPPLEMENT STACK.phase 1.SLIN, CARBOXY,CISSUS,+TRANSDERMALS,

Russians ecdysterone Injectable log

Russians LG Sciences Psarm review. Unbiased, and unadulterated.

Russian growth explosion DECA poppin log.

Russians EPIC EPIDROL LOG!!!!!!!!!

russians ochin massivni log

Can you post “before” and “after” photos (yes or no): YES

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review immediately upon receiving the product and my log / review will last at least 40 days including a final review of the product.

I agree!!!!

Hope to hear from you soon...Russianstar
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.

Thumbs up

good luck to everyone.johnjessica20 has put together an awesome stack for 3-LUCKY individuals!
    board supporter
  7. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Good apps so far.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

8. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

AMS is first class people, props to JJ for putting this together.
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.

russian is looking shredded
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    russian is looking shredded
    Thanks bro, but i aint looking huge like thou...hows things havent seen you round so much lately?
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    Thanks bro, but i aint looking huge like thou...hows things havent seen you round so much lately?
    Been around alot lately outside of this weekend (thanksgiving/family takes priority)
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.

Been around alot lately outside of this weekend (thanksgiving/family takes priority)
    Oh sorry bro, just havent seen you, but your right about family at this time of year.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

My vote goes to russian! this guy is the real deal! he will give you a greatly detailed log!!

Thanks
    GJJ
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.

Name: Timber

Sex: M

Height: 6'1''

Weight: 185

Bodytype: Strong mesomorph tendency - though some ectomorph traits.

I have been involved in various combat sports from the age of 11. Currently - most of my time is spent boxing, BJJ, or weight training. My last fight was about 11 months ago at 155 pounds - after which I decided to concentrate on weight training for aesthetic purposes and perhaps as a foray into a heavier weight class in the future. I still concentrate on cardio heavily, which includes jumprope, running, and sports.

I keep my diet 95% clean year round, and will pre plan accordingly.

I utilize a 5 day split.
    1. Back
    2. Chest
    3. Legs / Arms
    4. Shoulders
    5. Core

I usually will train between 5 and 6 days a week, with cardio on each training day at the completion of my workout.

5 to 6 days per week consisting of BJJ, boxing, running, jumprope, rowing, and the occasional ellyptical when the knees are feeling funny.

Scivation XTend
    Applied Neutriceuticals - RPM
    Deisel Test Hardcore (10 days remain)

Approximately 2 gallons.

Short Term Goal:
    Gain solid LBM 95 (5 to 10 pounds) - maintain or slightly reduce BF%
    400 pound deadlift (currently 375)
    300 pound squat (currently 275)

Long Term Goal:
    Solid 200 pounds

Completely Drug and alcohol free

6 week H-Drol run
    1 week M-Drol run
    Natural testosterone Boosters (Novedex, DTHC)
    ECA
    Creatine
    Various Protein Supplements (Whey, Casein, Blends)
    BCAAs
    BA

Both of these have pictures, daily updates, and a ton of activity.
    TimberLakers M-Drol Massacre
    TimberLakers' H-Drol Beatdown

Can you post “before” and “after” photos (yes or no):
    Yes
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.

All good here too...
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'd like to apply for this and have a chance at a cycle in the New Year but ATD kills my joints.
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.

When does this have to be logged dude?
  18. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    When does this have to be logged dude?
    we would like for logs to start shortly after product is received.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.

Name: Robbie Greenwell

Sex: Male

Height: 6'0

Weight: 210

Bodytype: mesomorph with some endomorph if I don't work hard enough.

Training experience: been lifting for for 10 years most of the time mixed with Plyometrics and explosive lifting to stay quick. I did spend about 2 years lifting very heavy and was able to get up to about 220 lbs with about 10-12 percent body fat.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): I have been doing more running and bands then anything right now. I have been running about 5-6 miles per week and use bands about twice per week. I lift about twice per week doing total body workouts mainly (300-400 reps). I am getting ready to start lifting more because I am not losing the weight like I would like. I plan on lifting 3 -4 times per week dividing my workouts between Chest/Back/Tris, Biceps/Shoulders, and legs.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): 5 - 6 miles per week. 2 hours of basketball per week. 1 - 2 Plyometric sessions per week.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): Nothing

Current Daily water intake: 64 - 72 ounces.

Short Term Goal: Lower body fat and tone up.

Long Term Goal: 8 - 10 percent body fat at about 190 - 195 lbs and still remain explosive.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: non

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): Very successful with a 4 week cycle of SuperDrol 2 years ago. Besides that just Creatine.

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): None

Can you post “before” and “after” photos (yes or no): Yes

I would love this opportunity. I have been really slacking the last few months and I have really felt it. I feel weaker, slower, and just not as much energy. I think this would really give me some motivation and I can be very detailed. I think I would really benefit from this product.

20. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.

Good looking apps so far..lets see some more!
  21. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Grassroots082 View Post
    We appreciate your support!
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by grila jujitsu View Post
    My vote goes to russian! this guy is the real deal! he will give you a greatly detailed log!!

Thanks
    GJJ

Aww thanks buddy, i owe you.
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.

Timber would give a great log, and hes an awesome guy. Russian
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.

Timber would give a great log, and hes an awesome guy. Russian
    Ditto on Russian. If it comes down to us two, we'd be glad to fight for it.
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Grassroots082 View Post
    word!..roots...J.J..is the man!..goodluck gentleman!
    board supporter
  26. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    Ditto on Russian. If it comes down to us two, we'd be glad to fight for it.
    I wanna see that fight
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.

I wanna see that fight
    Judging by pictures... Timber is clearly the underdog..
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.

I wanna see that fight
    i would give up 4 inches height to you!..J.K..!
    board supporter
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.

I wont fight timber, have you seen his moves, if its down to us 2, i will forefit, if he gets me on the ground its all over.
  30. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

I wont fight timber, have you seen his moves, if its down to us 2, i will forefit, if he gets me on the ground its all over.
    What supplements are you running now?
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    Im just coming to the end of incarnate, anabolic edge, and leviathan reloaded, apart from that im running bulk super cissus, and bulk 1-carboxy, but i can make any changes you need.
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    Is this question for everyone?
  33. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Is this question for everyone?
    No ,but it help for me to knowto make sure theres not gonna be any type of conflict. Were wanting non-bias logs,this way people will know what to expect from our product.
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.

Right now I'm polishing off a bottle of DTHC and a bottle of ATD. Both will be gone in approximately two days. Aside from that, just protein, green vegetable tablets, wobenzyme, and BCAAs.
  35. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Right now I'm polishing off a bottle of DTHC and a bottle of ATD. Both will be gone in approximately two days. Aside from that, just protein, green vegetable tablets, wobenzyme, and BCAAs.
    Awesome thats what we like to hear.
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.

Just an update, its my last day tommorow on anabolic edge, and probably another 5 days or each on leviathan and incarnate, just to let you know, i am running xtend, fish oils, orange triad, and policasanol aswell, but i didnt think you meant those kind of supps when you asked what i was using, anyway, i thought id let you know...cheers Russian
  37. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Right now protein, fish oil, and multivitamins
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.

Thumbs up

i vote russian star and timberlakers!
    board supporter
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bslick69b View Post
    i vote russian star and timberlakers!

Thanks for your support buddy, i owe you!!!
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.

Thumbs up

Thanks for your support buddy, i owe you!!!
    i will think of something!..LOL..j.k!..no problem!
    board supporter
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. andro hard and andro mass?
    By SHaneA655 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-21-2011, 11:00 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-01-2011, 08:43 PM
  3. stacking 1-Andro, 4-AD, and Arom-X
    By thompsonste in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-06-2010, 07:12 PM
  4. For Sale: AMS 1-Andro, 4-AD, Arom-X (Testosterone Boosters)
    By Gmoney0710 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-20-2009, 01:36 PM
  5. 1-Andro & Arom-X Log Opportunity!
    By JOHNJESSICA20 in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-10-2008, 12:36 PM