1-Andro & Arom-X Log Opportunity!

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
  1. tattoopierced1
    tattoopierced1's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    Ditto on Russian. If it comes down to us two, we'd be glad to fight for it.
    I wanna see that fight


  2. Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    I wanna see that fight
    Judging by pictures... Timber is clearly the underdog..
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    I wanna see that fight
    i would give up 4 inches height to you!..J.K..!
    board supporter

  4. I wont fight timber, have you seen his moves, if its down to us 2, i will forefit, if he gets me on the ground its all over.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    I wont fight timber, have you seen his moves, if its down to us 2, i will forefit, if he gets me on the ground its all over.
    What supplements are you running now?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    What supplements are you running now?
    Im just coming to the end of incarnate, anabolic edge, and leviathan reloaded, apart from that im running bulk super cissus, and bulk 1-carboxy, but i can make any changes you need.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    What supplements are you running now?
    Is this question for everyone?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    Is this question for everyone?
    No ,but it help for me to knowto make sure theres not gonna be any type of conflict. Were wanting non-bias logs,this way people will know what to expect from our product.

  9. Right now I'm polishing off a bottle of DTHC and a bottle of ATD. Both will be gone in approximately two days. Aside from that, just protein, green vegetable tablets, wobenzyme, and BCAAs.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    Right now I'm polishing off a bottle of DTHC and a bottle of ATD. Both will be gone in approximately two days. Aside from that, just protein, green vegetable tablets, wobenzyme, and BCAAs.
    Awesome thats what we like to hear.

  11. Just an update, its my last day tommorow on anabolic edge, and probably another 5 days or each on leviathan and incarnate, just to let you know, i am running xtend, fish oils, orange triad, and policasanol aswell, but i didnt think you meant those kind of supps when you asked what i was using, anyway, i thought id let you know...cheers Russian

  12. Right now protein, fish oil, and multivitamins
  13. Thumbs up


    i vote russian star and timberlakers!
    board supporter

  14. Quote Originally Posted by bslick69b View Post
    i vote russian star and timberlakers!

    Thanks for your support buddy, i owe you!!!
  15. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    Thanks for your support buddy, i owe you!!!
    i will think of something!..LOL..j.k!..no problem!
    board supporter

  16. Quote Originally Posted by bslick69b View Post
    i will think of something!..LOL..j.k!..no problem!

    Ok now im worried.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    Ok now im worried.
    LOL..
    board supporter

  18. haha, thanks for your support... but no, I wont shave your balls.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    haha, thanks for your support... but no, I wont shave your balls.
    dammmmmmmm!..it!..LOL..!
    board supporter

  20. Quote Originally Posted by bslick69b View Post
    dammmmmmmm!..it!..LOL..!
    Trust me, you're better off... I get these really bad twitches - and uh, yeaaahh...
  21. Wink


    Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    Trust me, you're better off... I get these really bad twitches - and uh, yeaaahh...
    lmfao!..
    board supporter

  22. ttt
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  23. Last chance to get those app's in will be picking winners this weekend!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    Last chance to get those app's in will be picking winners this weekend!

    Wohhoooo il be up all night...lol
  25. tattoopierced1
    tattoopierced1's Avatar

    come on people, get your apps in before the weekend.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. R-Andro Shred by Hard Rock Supplements Logging Opportunity!
    By LeanEngineer in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 112
    Last Post: 10-05-2016, 03:56 AM
  2. Logging Opportunity! Ironmaglabs 4 Andro!
    By chez_meathead in forum IronMag Labs
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 06-08-2015, 04:42 PM
  3. Lg sciences log opportunity again!
    By 3clipseGT in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 05-02-2008, 10:47 PM
  4. AN Log opportunity: HERE!
    By Vitruvian in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 390
    Last Post: 04-09-2008, 11:25 AM
  5. Replies: 159
    Last Post: 06-28-2007, 02:17 PM
Log in
Log in