1-Andro & Arom-X Log Opportunity!

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Advanced Muscle Science
1-Androsterone

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Ultimate muscle-building agent

Remember when Prohormones worked as advertised without harsh side effects or dangers? Advanced Muscle Science (AMS) revives those days with the groundbreaking product 1-Androsterone! This product has many of the same beneficial effects that the now banned products 1-Androstendiol and 1-Test did. In fact, due to its unique legal formulation 1-ANDROSTERONE will give you even better results, because we have learned a few things since the original “andro” prohormones were on the market

The most common benefits include the following:

* Non-Toxic (unlike virtually every “methylâ€￾ prohormone on the market)
* Orally Active Compound
* Extremely Potent
* Completely Non-Aromatizable to Estrogen
* Naturally Occurring

1-Androsterone converts at a high rate to 1-Testosterone and will give you similar strength and size increases to other products such as the old 1-Andro or 1-Test products that were on the market before they were banned. Old 1-Andro products were known for their high conversion rate and for being truly orally active. Those products also converted to 1-tesosterone (which is an isomer of testosterone) and were found in research to be 700% more anabolic (muscle building) than standard testosterone. Early user feedback reported lean mass and strength gains without much, if any, corresponding water gains. To sum it up, they have reduced estrogenic and increased androgenic activity. This allowed for increases in strength and aggression, reduction of body-fat and a leaner look to the physique.

Now, through a new and different legal formulation 1-Androsterone provides the similar results! Not a liver toxic methyl prohormone, 1-Androsterone combines the safest and most advanced delivery method available in a prohormone product to deliver better results than the older products. 1-Androsterone will improve upon what was an already high conversion rate to its target hormone, 1-Testosterone. Once again, like the older products, 1-Androsterone cannot convert to estrogen or DHT, so gyno and hair loss are not a concern. If you are looking to relive the benefits of the older products with a safe and effective legal prohormone product, look to 1-Androsterone to provide the horsepower for your next cycle of six to eight weeks. It is best stacked with our other legal and effective superstar, 4-AD on cycle to keep up your libido and increase your gains. Finally, stack them both with Arom-X to boost your natural production off cycle and complete your AMS Hormone Regulation kit.

------------------------------------------------------------

Arom-X

AROM-X is the best off cycle legal estrogen management and natural testosterone production product on the market. This dual focus is highly desirable when combined with 1-Androsterone and 4-AD both during and after a cycle. Complete your hormone regulation kit with AROM-X.

The proprietary formulation of ingredients in the amazing new product Arom-X include:

3a-Hydroxyetioallocholan Ethyl Ester

3a-Hydroxyetioallocholan Ethyl Ester is a brand new and magnificent anti-aromatase that is also a libido booster. Other benefits include an increase in focus as well as an increase in aggression. This is a perfect companion and balance to ATD.

1,4,6 etioallocholan-dione (ATD)

ATD is a powerful inhibitor of the aromatase enzyme, and as such, it reduces the production of estrogen in the body. In males, this results in a concomitant increase in testosterone production.

ATD can be used two ways. By itself to raise endogenous levels of testosterone production (most useful after discontinuation of suppressive hormonal products) and it can be used simultaneously with aromatizing steroids to minimize estrogenic side effects. ATD is extremely strong and it is overused in many other products (not Arom-X!), which can cause a rebound of the aromatase enzyme and a possible decrease in libido. While it is a very effective anti-estrogen compound, it is definitely a situation of “more is not betterâ€￾.

The unique combination and formulation of the legal and naturally occurring compounds in Arom-X make it the leader in today’s marketplace

Attached Images

Attachments

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
The rules of this log are as follows:

1) You must be an active poster here on AM that is willing to give us a dedicated and detailed log.
2) You must not be running any other sponsored logs( SOME EXCEPTIONS..if itdoes'nt conflict).
3) There needs to be a minimun of 4-5 updates weekly in your log.
4) Before and after pics would be a plus.

Ok guys I need the usual stuff, please be as detailed as possible. We will choose 3 loggers. Thanks:

Name:

Sex:

Height:

Weight:

Bodytype:

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Current supplements (exact brand/product name):

Current Daily water intake:

Short Term Goal:

Long Term Goal:

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):

Current / Progress Photos:

Can you post “before” and “after” photos (yes or no):

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review immediately upon receiving the product and my log / review will last at least 40 days including a final review of the product.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
3 -lucky people will enjoy this product,both as a p.h and as a pheramone!

BoSox36

BoSox36

Awards
  • Established
Sex:male
height:5-10
weight:230

Current Physique description:between an EndoMorph and a Mesomorph

Current Workout/training experience:5 times a week, chest/tricep, back/bicep, shoulders/traps, legs. Cardio 3-4 times a week. I have been working out faithfully for 3 years, and have been working out on and off since college.

Current Diet (Overview / Calories) :Ive been bad lately, i havent really had my diet in order (hollidays)

Goals for this log:Increase Lean Muscle, Improve Endurance & Strength

Supplement history:I have done superdrol, halodrol, ergopharm 1-ad, and 4-ad, jungle warfare, massfx, superdrol NG, methyl stack

Water intake:about a gallon a day

Product reviews(with pictures):
superdrol ng
(discountanabolics)

methyl stack
(discountanabolics)

R

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Firstly this is a great oppurtunity to try some good products, and to see how well they work, ive used the original 1-ad, and have been thinking about buying this for a while, was going to stay all natty, but now ive seen this, i am too tempted to not apply.

Name: Levi Sharko

Sex: Male

Height: 6,2

Weight: 209lb

Bodytype: Mesomorph

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):

I have 12 years in total training for sports etc, I have been training for a more aesthetic appearance for 4 years, i have 5 years experience working as a personal trainer, 2 years as a professional fitness model in Russia, I worked as a rep for a bodybuilding company called activita a polish company, And i have a diploma in sports science, physical education, and diet and nutrition. I have recently moved to the uk, where i am looking for work as a fitness model. I have written articles on pro hormones and steroids for my sports exams also.I think you should choose me because i feel i can get a lot out of these products, my diet and training are just right for me, if you value an honest opinion, and a dedicated log, please look no further..

Well at the moment i am in between my DC style training period wich will last 8 weeks, and my last training protocol, wich was a cycle of 3 weeks of 5 sets of an increasing weight, for example, Bench press, 280lb x 10, 310lb x 8, 340 lb x 6 370lb x 4, 400 lb x 2, And roughly 3 exercises for each muscle group ,and 1 week of 10 second reps 5 sets on each exercise and roughly 2 exercises for each muscle group, However i will be starting DC style training in a 7 days.

I start 3 days of the week with fasted cardio lasting 10-20 mins, could be a jog, or some sprint training, every friday night i try to play soccer for about 90 minutes, and 3 nights a week i do 10 minutes of cardio before i go to sleep, This is my current schedule and it works great for me.

I am currently about half way through a sposored log from Palo alto, running Anabolic edge, leviathan r, and incarnate, apart from these super supps, im taking 7 grams of fish oils per day, an extra 5 grams of super cissus, and 5 grams of vitamin c.

2 gallons

Short Term Goal:

Break all my PR's, and increase my lbm by about 5 lbs, while having no increase in fat.

Long Term Goal:

I want to eventualy enter the european fitness championships, and then the world, but i have things to work on aestheticaly first, also i would like to bench press 200 kilograms, and deadlift 300.

NONE!!!

NO XPLODE
SMASH
Xtend
Purple wrath
Endothil
Creatine mono, kre alkalyn, CEE
Ecdysterone injectable
Deca durabolin
Epistane
1-ad
M-drol
Dianabol
H-drol
Trione Transdermal
11-OXO
11-OXO and Ashwaghanda transdermal
1-carboxy
Super cissus
Anabolic pump
P-slin
Lg sciences Slin
Psarm
Beta alanine
Anabolic edge
Leviathin r
Incarnate
Norateen heavyweight
nitrobolan
And loads and loads of others.

Current... http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/109368-russians-palo-alto.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/107229-russians-special-suprise.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/104764-russians-ecdysterone-injectable.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/105150-russians-lg-sciences.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/100223-russian-growth-explosion.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/94202-russians-epic-epidrol.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/90310-russians-ochin-massivni.html

Can you post “before” and “after” photos (yes or no): YES

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review immediately upon receiving the product and my log / review will last at least 40 days including a final review of the product.

I agree!!!!

Hope to hear from you soon...Russianstar

Attachments

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
good luck to everyone.johnjessica20 has put together an awesome stack for 3-LUCKY individuals!:)

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
AMS is first class people, props to JJ for putting this together.

R

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
R

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Been around alot lately outside of this weekend (thanksgiving/family takes priority)
Oh sorry bro, just havent seen you, but your right about family at this time of year.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
My vote goes to russian! this guy is the real deal! he will give you a greatly detailed log!!

Thanks
GJJ

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Name: Timber

Sex: M

Height: 6'1''

Weight: 185

Bodytype: Strong mesomorph tendency - though some ectomorph traits.

I have been involved in various combat sports from the age of 11. Currently - most of my time is spent boxing, BJJ, or weight training. My last fight was about 11 months ago at 155 pounds - after which I decided to concentrate on weight training for aesthetic purposes and perhaps as a foray into a heavier weight class in the future. I still concentrate on cardio heavily, which includes jumprope, running, and sports.

I keep my diet 95% clean year round, and will pre plan accordingly.

I utilize a 5 day split.
1. Back
2. Chest
3. Legs / Arms
4. Shoulders
5. Core

I usually will train between 5 and 6 days a week, with cardio on each training day at the completion of my workout.

5 to 6 days per week consisting of BJJ, boxing, running, jumprope, rowing, and the occasional ellyptical when the knees are feeling funny.

Scivation XTend
Applied Neutriceuticals - RPM
Deisel Test Hardcore (10 days remain)

Approximately 2 gallons.

Short Term Goal:
Gain solid LBM 95 (5 to 10 pounds) - maintain or slightly reduce BF%
400 pound deadlift (currently 375)
300 pound squat (currently 275)

Long Term Goal:
Solid 200 pounds

Completely Drug and alcohol free

6 week H-Drol run
1 week M-Drol run
Natural testosterone Boosters (Novedex, DTHC)
ECA
Creatine
Various Protein Supplements (Whey, Casein, Blends)
BCAAs
BA

Both of these have pictures, daily updates, and a ton of activity.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/107565-timberlakers-m-drol.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/97411-timberlakers-h-drol.html

Can you post “before” and “after” photos (yes or no):
Yes

Attachments

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established

All good here too...

C

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to apply for this and have a chance at a cycle in the New Year but ATD kills my joints.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
When does this have to be logged dude?

primetimerg

primetimerg

Awards
Name: Robbie Greenwell

Sex: Male

Height: 6'0

Weight: 210

Bodytype: mesomorph with some endomorph if I don't work hard enough.

Training experience: been lifting for for 10 years most of the time mixed with Plyometrics and explosive lifting to stay quick. I did spend about 2 years lifting very heavy and was able to get up to about 220 lbs with about 10-12 percent body fat.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): I have been doing more running and bands then anything right now. I have been running about 5-6 miles per week and use bands about twice per week. I lift about twice per week doing total body workouts mainly (300-400 reps). I am getting ready to start lifting more because I am not losing the weight like I would like. I plan on lifting 3 -4 times per week dividing my workouts between Chest/Back/Tris, Biceps/Shoulders, and legs.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): 5 - 6 miles per week. 2 hours of basketball per week. 1 - 2 Plyometric sessions per week.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): Nothing

Current Daily water intake: 64 - 72 ounces.

Short Term Goal: Lower body fat and tone up.

Long Term Goal: 8 - 10 percent body fat at about 190 - 195 lbs and still remain explosive.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: non

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): Very successful with a 4 week cycle of SuperDrol 2 years ago. Besides that just Creatine.

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): None

Can you post “before” and “after” photos (yes or no): Yes

I would love this opportunity. I have been really slacking the last few months and I have really felt it. I feel weaker, slower, and just not as much energy. I think this would really give me some motivation and I can be very detailed. I think I would really benefit from this product.

R

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
My vote goes to russian! this guy is the real deal! he will give you a greatly detailed log!!

Thanks
GJJ

Aww thanks buddy, i owe you.
:thumbsup:

R

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Timber would give a great log, and hes an awesome guy. Russian

R

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
I wont fight timber, have you seen his moves, if its down to us 2, i will forefit, if he gets me on the ground its all over.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
I wont fight timber, have you seen his moves, if its down to us 2, i will forefit, if he gets me on the ground its all over.
What supplements are you running now?

R

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
What supplements are you running now?
Im just coming to the end of incarnate, anabolic edge, and leviathan reloaded, apart from that im running bulk super cissus, and bulk 1-carboxy, but i can make any changes you need.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Is this question for everyone?
No ,but it help for me to knowto make sure theres not gonna be any type of conflict. Were wanting non-bias logs,this way people will know what to expect from our product.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Right now I'm polishing off a bottle of DTHC and a bottle of ATD. Both will be gone in approximately two days. Aside from that, just protein, green vegetable tablets, wobenzyme, and BCAAs. :)

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Right now I'm polishing off a bottle of DTHC and a bottle of ATD. Both will be gone in approximately two days. Aside from that, just protein, green vegetable tablets, wobenzyme, and BCAAs. :)
Awesome thats what we like to hear.

R

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Just an update, its my last day tommorow on anabolic edge, and probably another 5 days or each on leviathan and incarnate, just to let you know, i am running xtend, fish oils, orange triad, and policasanol aswell, but i didnt think you meant those kind of supps when you asked what i was using, anyway, i thought id let you know...cheers Russian

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
i vote russian star and timberlakers!:thumbsup:

R

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
haha, thanks for your support... but no, I wont shave your balls.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Last chance to get those app's in will be picking winners this weekend!

T

tattoopierced1

come on people, get your apps in before the weekend.