LG needs you to log pSarm!

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Awesome opportunity, I know some guys on here who swear by this stuff!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Keep the applications coming guys, 6 people will be chosen very soon!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Last day guys, get your applications in!

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Nice opportunity, good luck to those who enter for the chance.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
According to the write up

ARM is to legal anabolics what aspirin is to headaches! Steroids have been in the news a lot recently, with the death of some noted wrestlers and sports figures and with the ugly press surrounding the sports doping game, as an industry we needed to come up with a safe, legal alternative to illegal anabolics yet still deliver something that works for building muscle and increasing strength. pSARMs deliver that technology today in our new prohormone replacement. First let’s discuss what pSARMs will do for you and second we can detail the pSARMs to show you how we can deliver hormone like results from a product that is completely safe and effective.

Yet in the movie bigger faster stronger it goes against what your write up is saying. I am very confused. Can someone clarify with me who saw the movie and knows about this product.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
According to the write up

ARM is to legal anabolics what aspirin is to headaches! Steroids have been in the news a lot recently, with the death of some noted wrestlers and sports figures and with the ugly press surrounding the sports doping game, as an industry we needed to come up with a safe, legal alternative to illegal anabolics yet still deliver something that works for building muscle and increasing strength. pSARMs deliver that technology today in our new prohormone replacement. First let’s discuss what pSARMs will do for you and second we can detail the pSARMs to show you how we can deliver hormone like results from a product that is completely safe and effective.

Yet in the movie bigger faster stronger it goes against what your write up is saying. I am very confused. Can someone clarify with me who saw the movie and knows about this product.
I have seen the movie, and I don't see the correlation. Please clarify :)

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have seen the movie, and I don't see the correlation. Please clarify :)
The writes up for your product makes steroids look bad but in the movie as a example with the death of some noted wrestlers and sports figures and with the ugly press surrounding the sports doping game but in the movie they say it was not because of roids. They said 3 deaths which came after vitamins. I am still interested in logging the product but was confused about that.
If your referring to the same wrestler that was spoken in the movie im confused.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
The writes up for your product makes steroids look bad but in the movie as a example with the death of some noted wrestlers and sports figures and with the ugly press surrounding the sports doping game but in the movie they say it was not because of roids. They said 3 deaths which came after vitamins. I am still interested in logging the product but was confused about that.
If your referring to the same wrestler that was spoken in the movie im confused.
Well for one I doubt the product write up is based around that movie, infact I'm pretty sure pSarm was released well before that movie. The fact is some people are comfortable taking steriods, others are not, so companies provide 'other' options in regards to stimulating anabolic activity without the addition of 'steroids' into the body through herbs etc...

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I understand what you mean and that this is a roid alternative which is why I applied for the log but to say steroids are dangerous is miss leading IMO.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
I understand what you mean and that this is a roid alternative which is why I applied for the log but to say steroids are dangerous is miss leading IMO.

how is it miss leading? roids can be very dangerous! if you dont know what you are doing they can give you some bad side effects!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You can run across the street not look both ways and be dangerous too but the way there write up sounds is roids are a big no no and that people have died from it. 3 people have died from it. I still would rather do something oral like psarm but to tell people roids are dangerous especially where this board has a section for roids.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Where is the write up you are refering to? Link me to it please :) Then maybe I can clear this up for you.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dj why the need to nitpick and make a mountain out of a mole hill? The writeup is very clear with the products intentions.

Also stating that we are being misleading by saying steroids/anabolics are dangerous is pretty inmature on your part as steroids/anabolics ARE and can be very dangerous.

We wanted to provide a natural approach for the bodybuilders who wish to cycle no more or stay natty and this is exactly what the product provides.

V

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
You can run across the street not look both ways and be dangerous too but the way there write up sounds is roids are a big no no and that people have died from it. 3 people have died from it. I still would rather do something oral like psarm but to tell people roids are dangerous especially where this board has a section for roids.
Not one word of what you've written in this thread has actually pertained to LG's PSarm log offer. Stop polluting the thread, dj.

.. Legal Gear, please carry on .. lol

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dj why the need to nitpick and make a mountain out of a mole hill? The writeup is very clear with the products intentions.

Also stating that we are being misleading by saying steroids/anabolics are dangerous is pretty inmature on your part as steroids/anabolics ARE and can be very dangerous.

We wanted to provide a natural approach for the bodybuilders who wish to cycle no more or stay natty and this is exactly what the product provides.

Well if I log it and who knows if I do or don't but I will do before and after blood work for it and scan it for the board so we can see how much free test levels go up on this product. Show me the blood work or bodies that back your statement up that steroids have killed someone or become in mobile or any thing remotely close to having bad blood work taking test threw a doctor.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Well if I log it and who knows if I do or don't but I will do before and after blood work for it and scan it for the board so we can see how much free test levels go up on this product. Show me the blood work or bodies that back your statement up that steroids have killed someone or become in mobile or any thing remotely close to having bad blood work taking test threw a doctor.
We aren't saying steroids are killing people??!!? We are saying we offer alternatives to 'potentially' harmful substances. Can we let it go now? Or do you really want to continue this discussion? If so can we take it some place else and not wreck this thread?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Bro you are off in left field. So before posting anymore off the wall comments please come back to reality. You are all over the place with claims, and now your attacking whether or not this product raises free test, oh wait and now we are off to blood work! Come on bro get a grip.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I said If I log it I will do blood work to measure free test levels with this product. If I don't log it no biggi ether. That is what I said. Well if I log it and who knows if I do or don't but I will do before and after blood work for it and scan it for the board so we can see how much free test levels go up on this product.

That is what I said. I may not even get picked but if I do you will get some baseline numbers.

V

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
I said If I log it I will do blood work to measure free test levels with this product. If I don't log it no biggi ether. That is what I said. Well if I log it and who knows if I do or don't but I will do before and after blood work for it and scan it for the board so we can see how much free test levels go up on this product.

That is what I said. I may not even get picked but if I do you will get some baseline numbers.

I vote ..

NO LOG FOR DJBOMB !

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Wouldn't you agree blood work is a great way to tell if a product is working?
DJ, the winners for the log were picked yesterday. :)
Blood work is great, but there's more to picking testers than a promise of blood work.