Deceptive, Fattening, Toxic Pre Workout Powders Full of Fluff-Jacked to the Rescue?

USPlabs puts its hand in the pre workout Mix with a Super-concentrated, great tasting, long lasting, and some say formullated for the meth head in mind....2 scoops is very strong but 3 scoops is our reccomended blow your mind dose.

I'll let you be the Judge and experience 2 new exciting USPlabs extracts along with a proven synergy of compounds.

Besides a great product it's beyond affordable and the IC price will BLOW your mind....I'm a bit scared that some will correlate the rock bottom Price with effectiveness, but I URGE you to spend the few dollars and give it a go...

I'm biased but it will probably blow your minds and sky rocket your workouts to the next level!

USPLabs Direct

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
USPlabs puts its hand in the pre workout Mix with a Super-concentrated, great tasting, long lasting, and some say formullated for the meth head in mind....2 scoops is very strong but 3 scoops is our reccomended blow your mind dose.

I'll let you be the Judge and experience 2 new exciting USPlabs extracts along with a proven synergy of compounds.

Besides a great product it's beyond affordable and the IC price will BLOW your mind....I'm a bit scared that some will correlate the rock bottom Price with effectiveness, but I URGE you to spend the few dollars and give it a go...

I'm biased but it will probably blow your minds and sky rocket your workouts to the next level!

USPLabs Direct
Counting down.....:D

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
Whats the sign-up for? Product sounds exiting, did you pick the flavor yet?

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established

USPLabs Direct
5 gram serving size ? .. ought to be a potent blend of ingredients if so.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Now comparisons to illicit narcotics, awesome!!

Now comparisons to illicit narcotics, awesome!!

Really......Never heard of Food junkies, car junkies, Stim junkie or Supplement Junkies. IT all depends on the mindset of the reader but if you interpert it as narcotics...well, o well.

I think you are being overtly sensitive on purpose...

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
blah blah blah. Do we have a profile? What's the ETA to Nutra?

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
blah blah blah. Do we have a profile? What's the ETA to Nutra?
Hahahha, impatient much, man !?

Just don't get too :frustrate

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Really......Never heard of Food junkies, car junkies, Stim junkie or Supplement Junkies. IT all depends on the mindset of the reader but if you interpert it as narcotics...well, o well.

I think you are being overtly sensitive on purpose...

you also compared prime to dianabol on a recent magzine cover. i think his point is warranted.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so when jacked hits up on the inner circle.it will be cheaper than nutra?

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
with Recreate's release, the Inner Circle offered 3 bottles for less than $100 including Free Shipping . .

I can only imagine it being something similar to that this time aruond as well. 'Buy Two, Get One Free, Plus Free Shipping' sounds realistic.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
with Recreate's release, the Inner Circle offered 3 bottles for less than $100 including Free Shipping . .

I can only imagine it being something similar to that this time aruond as well. 'Buy Two, Get One Free, Plus Free Shipping' sounds realistic.
Vik, the IC price is sheer-phenomenon. In fact, the production-release price is still significantly, significantly lower than products of it's kind.

Yes.....

But our goal with Jacked is not to Spend ONE cent in advertising and make much lower margins but move it on volume...

We did not formulate a cheap product. I would never just put something out that did not have a special twist, but this is an internet "thank you" product...

We will rely on consumer feedback, brand recognition and word of mouth advertising...if you love it, we humbly ask you shout it to the world..

Once it hits SELECT internet stores the price willl be about 35% higher than the IC price but probably about 25% less expensive than the competition.....

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
...Once it hits SELECT internet stores the price willl be about 35% higher than the IC price but probably about 25% less expensive than the competition...
Simply ridiculous. As I said guys, this is nothing but an Internet-Customer thank-you, and will not go mainstream, will not be advertised, or any of the other trappings of major products. This is nothing else than a reward for the members of our small niche-world, away from the general fitness world. The price and the formulation reflect this!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
This sounds interesting... I look forward to another USP creation!

I am absolutely at my wits end as far as pre-workout supplements go... I just can't find one that I enjoy at the moment. Definately will be giving this one a go.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
sounds great, usplabs has not let me down yet, i will purchase this and im sure reap the benefits

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ingredient guess.

BA
L-histidine
Y-RD
Yohimbine HCL
Creatine (dunno what kind though)
caffeine

I would say cit malate as well but dunno if the serving size allows this (is 5g one scoop? making 10g 2 scoops?)

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LOL thats my worries too, far too many preworkout blends send me to the can half way in... or before I even get there. Then I expend all my caffeine rush layin out a massive crap and feel "pooped" for a lack of a better word by the time Im done. Not fun.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Is that when you came up with your screen name.LMAO

yes i have experienced this too many times,not fun.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I will try it since it seems like the price will be right... Compare it to Zuess in a bottle aka rpm

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
ingredient guess.

BA
L-histidine
Y-RD
Yohimbine HCL
Creatine (dunno what kind though)
caffeine

I would say cit malate as well but dunno if the serving size allows this (is 5g one scoop? making 10g 2 scoops?)
thats pretty much my exact custom pre workout as well as about 2000mg of Citrulline malate. ill be ineterested to see caps per serving if its got Beta alanine and CM. they both take up lots of room in caps for adequate dosing

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
thats pretty much my exact custom pre workout as well as about 2000mg of Citrulline malate. ill be ineterested to see caps per serving if its got Beta alanine and CM. they both take up lots of room in caps for adequate dosing
Please no yohimbine. I can't stand that!!! (crosses fingers)

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Product is powdered.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lemon-Lime because, well, we all know there are too few Lemonade flavored products. lol.

:p

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
kingdong Supplements 0
Whacked Nutrition / Health 15
Supplements 1