Want free Lg sciences shhwwaagg????

1. Want free Lg sciences shhwwaagg????

Hit the link and join the party in the LG sciences forum!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/lg-sc...ml#post1661785

Who wants to be in the right state? The Anadraulic State!

^^^^ Hit either link!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

2. Age 24
    Years training 8 years

Diet in check? My diet for the most part is clean. A lot of carbs, protein. On a daily basis it's fish, spaghetti, steak, broccoli and rice, oatmeal[/COLOR]

Why you would be a good person to test this out
    Because I love pre w/o drinks! I fell in love with Cold Fusion and am currently using it now. I never leave home without it and I think it truly is the best NO product that delivers great pumps, awesome energy.. and I've introduced it to a lot of the gym rats I work out with and they swear by the stuff now! Plus I still need to do a log here at AM.. as I have not done one yet but am stoked to write out a nice log for the Anadraulic State!
    Training split 5 days a week
    Monday - Legs and Arms
    Tuesday - Chest
    Wednesday - Off
    Thursday - Back and Shoulders
    Friday - Arms
    Saturday - Chest
    Sunday - Off
    Why you would benefit from AS
    Because I work out early in the morning before going to work and I'm not really a morning person. So if this gave me anywhere near the energy that Cold Fusion Ex does.. then it would be a big staple to my supplement closet.. and I would tell the rest of the guys I work out with about this. If it's the type of a product that's going to give me awesome pumps and endurance.. then I would be glad to try it out and buy 2-3 bottles of the stuff. I've been on Cold Fusion for over 4 months now.. maybe even longer than 4 months and it's definitely been a great ride and till now I'm gaining, hitting PRs at the gym every week.. so it's great stuff and you guys are a legit company like no other! Thanks!

3. Quote Originally Posted by MassBuilda123 View Post
    Age 24
    Years training 8 years

Diet in check? My diet for the most part is clean. A lot of carbs, protein. On a daily basis it's fish, spaghetti, steak, broccoli and rice, oatmeal[/COLOR]

Why you would be a good person to test this out
    Because I love pre w/o drinks! I fell in love with Cold Fusion and am currently using it now. I never leave home without it and I think it truly is the best NO product that delivers great pumps, awesome energy.. and I've introduced it to a lot of the gym rats I work out with and they swear by the stuff now! Plus I still need to do a log here at AM.. as I have not done one yet but am stoked to write out a nice log for the Anadraulic State!
    Training split 5 days a week
    Monday - Legs and Arms
    Tuesday - Chest
    Wednesday - Off
    Thursday - Back and Shoulders
    Friday - Arms
    Saturday - Chest
    Sunday - Off
    Why you would benefit from AS
    Because I work out early in the morning before going to work and I'm not really a morning person. So if this gave me anywhere near the energy that Cold Fusion Ex does.. then it would be a big staple to my supplement closet.. and I would tell the rest of the guys I work out with about this. If it's the type of a product that's going to give me awesome pumps and endurance.. then I would be glad to try it out and buy 2-3 bottles of the stuff. I've been on Cold Fusion for over 4 months now.. maybe even longer than 4 months and it's definitely been a great ride and till now I'm gaining, hitting PRs at the gym every week.. so it's great stuff and you guys are a legit company like no other! Thanks!

Great app bro! Cant you copy and paste that into the 2nd link? Thats the actual thread. Thanks bro!
    •   

4. Haha my bad yeah I just copied and pasted it in the second link.. sorry bout that!

5. Quote Originally Posted by MassBuilda123 View Post
    Haha my bad yeah I just copied and pasted it in the second link.. sorry bout that!
    No worries bro!

6. Where can I fing the ingredient profile of Anadraulic State?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

7. memememem

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-17-2011, 07:05 PM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-12-2010, 07:27 AM
  3. LG Sciences New Stacks! Insane Discounts! - Free Shipping!
    By Irish Cannon in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 02-13-2010, 12:57 AM
  4. LG Sciences - PROMO: 55% off all products + FREE shaker cup
    By LG Sciences in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 09-20-2009, 12:21 PM
  5. Replies: 182
    Last Post: 12-24-2008, 07:43 PM